How do we combat racism and anti-semitism on this board?

Attached: 98310230319.jpg (561x561, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
archive.fo/BCeIg
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite
youtube.com/watch?v=jZqB3WTbgT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by putting up IOTBW posters this Halloween, get the fuck in here:

Attached: iotbw.png (3508x4961, 92K)

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood.

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
archive.fo/BCeIg

Attached: 1524909025806.png (640x845, 740K)

Attached: 1437720736397.jpg (1067x696, 251K)

Everyone goes to their own ethnostate.
Why, when time and time again it is demonstrated that "diversity" is just the balkanization of a country, do the Jews insist on more "diversity", even when it harms the Rank and file jew?
Israel was created with good reason. Even Hitler support this, tho he feared they'd use it as a criminal base.

you don't

Nu-Jow Forums will be the end of this site.

see

We have to spread the word; Clean your room, no fap, exercise with weights.

This is a place where people speak their minds. Racism=knowing what ugly people are
antiorganized religion=Knowing what delusional people are.

You cant combat rational thought in a place with unrestricted expression.

kill everyone who isn't a white christian. problem solved

post khazar milkies

Attached: milky.jpg (533x800, 148K)

By combating monarch programming first instead of your SJW bullshit.

Basically this

By going back to Jow Forumsthe_donald, my good man.

Attached: 130cccf3a80de0d92b7205f54fcea74fa19bd343.jpg (960x540, 331K)

Call out the antisemitic Jews supported BDS

By licking the balls of people like Schumer and Waters.

we don't

we allow it be displayed for all to see without shame

sunlight is the best disinfectant, faggot

There is no such thing as racism or anti-Semitism. Those who hate blacks and jews were merely raised by faggot fathers and are infected by weakness and think like women. Men would never waste their time thinking of other men, but would act correctly in their own lives. Not blame others like blacks do.

By purging non-whites and jews from the earth. You can't be racist if we're all the white race. You can't be anti-semitic if there are no jews. SIMPLE. This is the only way to end racism and anti-semitism.

We need designated Swedish girls for all Jow Forumssters

Attached: SwedishDelicacy.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

With debate you spineless worm

You might want to get an AR-15 and learn how to use it.
Civil war is unlikely, but not impossible.

Attached: WKYFGvv.jpg (693x924, 466K)

By posting thicc latinas and khazar milkers.

Attached: bzT6V3u8MTaTBrJ_iXINyoIuV1yWPJf0C37IUXBkgU.jpg (640x735, 54K)

Are you here to give screenshots to the JDL and SPLC?
The peaceful solution is ethnostates. It's the idea that Israel is founded upon.

We don't.
Jews deserve to be exterminated.
I fucking wish holocaust really happened.

Attached: polack brain levels.png (399x565, 310K)

>

sauce!!!

By watching Der Ewige Jude of course

These handful of killer dumbass are just an inevitable side effect of our awakening. Do not be deterred. The fact that some low IQ people are willing to die for our movement is a sign that it’s resonating and true. Maybe we should make a friendly reminder thread every day that reminds the retards that attacking enemies isn’t going to help.

Just accept the fact that everyone is racist and people don't like having morality forced onto them. If not, it's going to get really fucking bloody really fast.

Attached: 1540680297499.jpg (490x437, 111K)

do you people even read the second post?
I'm sick of this board being an unproductive shitstorm of "APOLOGIZE!!!!11" threads about the shooter and the bomber, and tons of idle chit chat over the midterms

time for Jow Forums to flex its muscles again and show the world the power it has over pop culture and the news cycle: it's time for It's Okay To Be White posters to go up again this Halloween
i feel like im running this campaign almost completely on my own now and it feels bad, this was one of the biggest and most successful ops Jow Forums ever did and it's like everyonew forgot that
IOTBW caused a fucking Senate motion in Australia recently, didn't you see? and that's only a fraction of its true potential

i grabbed your attention with a pretty face and some bait for a reason, get the FUCK in here:

Attached: iotbw2.png (3508x4931, 77K)

Very interesting ?

Attached: 18723051_951852511621348_8512772991971491840_n.jpg (750x422, 69K)

every time

Attached: redhanded.png (832x980, 1.2M)

Everybody knows about IOTBW retard. Not everybody knows to use this shooting to D&C Jews over BDS

HEY FAGGOTS IM GETTING TIRED OF THIS SHIT
WHY DO I HAVE TO BAIT JUST TO GET YOUR ATTENTION FOR A GOOD FUCKING CAUSE!?!??!

donate a bump please, ive been running this thing nearly all alone for a while now:

Attached: iotbw5.png (3508x4847, 77K)

We don't.
We don't need to.
We dissect reality and disseminate truth as loudly and clearly as possible.
'Anti-whatever' that results from this process of spreading truth is justified by definition.
Tolerance that results from lies, misunderstandings or propaganda is unjustified by definition.
And this is not because we especially like truth. It's because only truth survives here for more than a little while, and we absorb what survives.

If reality is racist, then so will we be.
If reality is unequal, then so will we be.

You can see, by observing Jow Forums over the years, that this is what we do and keep doing.
You liked it when truth served you for a bit. Now you don't. Because you have an agenda that you put above truth.

What about this is difficult to understand?

they may know about it but I don't know how many have printed out posters and ready to go 5 days from now

Every religion is shit, and Judaism is one of the worst. People don't have to like you and honestly have every right to hate you. However you should have the ability to defend yourself from these haters.

I’ll fight this plague of bigotry with my massive magical cock.

I don't trust the URL for the IOTBW pdf. I think it could be a kike honeypot meant to track alt-righters IP's and put them on a database. I'll make my own version in PS using the same font and everything.

Find an incel and suck their dick. Suck the Nazism right out of them.

user it's hosted on a free Wix website, the same one used last year, here it is:

you can find the PDF link on that page
it's fine

user it's hosted on a free Wix website, the same one used last year, here it is:

you can find the PDF link on that page
it's fine

Suck those fucking balls dry.

U guys are pathetic. All the sudden, all these anons acting like the really care about ppl talking about Jews. Hypocrites. U said nothing yesterday about this! Bunch of pussies

Attached: 678721D5-5537-4E0B-BCEE-496A877B8126.jpg (413x414, 74K)

Why would I do that when I can make my own IOTBW poster? This reeks of honeypot. I don't need an outside source to put black text on a white background.

Just leave it alone. If you try to eliminate antisemitism here, it will materialize in the real world in the form of the Bowers of the world. Real smart dudes like Steyn and Styx have been predicting this for a long time. The more the Googles, Facebooks, and Twitters of the world dehumanize these people and take away their voices, the more they will resort to violence.

Attached: 1540682141833.jpg (183x205, 12K)

user just take off your tinfoil hat and print the god damned poster, there is no "honeypot" nobody is asking you to do anything that makes your data vulnerable

Seems like the logical conclusion to any actual debate or discussion is racism and antisemitism. When people are left to analyze events without any real push by overlords we land here. That's why social media and the news fight freedom of speech and thought so much. Those who control the media control the people but the internet started unplugging people from being brainwashed.

You ask that like these are not positive ideologies that describe the truth of the universe. Are you sure you haven't been propagandized, leaf?

>How do we combat Jow Forums on Jow Forums?
Sure you meant to post this here?

Ethnic States for Whites!

When you kill your enemy they win.

>How do we combat racism and anti-semitism
By getting rid of all the other races
>youtube.com/watch?v=jZqB3WTbgT0

Attached: 2.jpg (654x561, 47K)

see

send all the Jews and Arabs home. leave white, black and Hispanic peoples alone.
though killing is not the ideal way to go about separation they won't stop killing our people or robbing us, tricking and economically forcing our people fight their wars. All they have to do is leave our lands, it's really that simple

diversity is a scam designed to make sure the proles hate each other more than they do the factions that enjoy any real sort of political power. this is also the point of the immigration policies being foisted on heretofore ethnically homogeneous social democratic european nations - neolilberals hate jumping through tax hoops just a little less than they do paying taxes outright. importing an ethnic minority for people to hate not only takes the heat off of them, but it reduces demand for tax funded social welfare services, because fuck if any of my tax dollars go to helping those barbarians

lot of people here think that globalist is synonymous with jew, but I assure you it's all about class

promote genius sperm donation. once everyone is smart, there will be no hate.

bump

by shilling it constantly until everyone leaves

No more blacks,
No more racism

No more jews,
No more anti-semitism.

Attached: 674574657.jpg (249x249, 8K)

fuck you nigger kike

see

>combat

Attached: You'll_Cowards_Don't_Even_Smoke_Crack.jpg (1014x435, 70K)

surely facts will do the trick