White boy pwned by azn high score

Why can practically no one outkill this fucking zipperhead who was armed with nothing but a 9mm and a .22 pistol?

Attached: 92806108-0518-492C-B382-7DFCB7A280A9.jpg (600x400, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itvaZMttT2w
imfdb.org/wiki/Lara_Croft:_Tomb_Raider#Heckler_.26_Koch_USP_Match
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we wuz school shooters

Attached: shittybait.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Silence, profligate!

Attached: paddock.jpg (2290x1322, 403K)

Op btfo

>killed 69 kids (easy mode) on a boat with a mini 14
>had the time to thoroughly search the island and double tap his victims
>General Cho killed 32 university-aged (very hard mode) people in a close-quarters situation

Nope.

>close quarters
Yeah right. Whats next? Man kills 60 from his hotel room using a knife?

>College kids
>easy to kill
Okay.

Sorry, meant to imply that college aren't hard to kill.

It was easier back then. In the last decade the authorities have developed better response techniques and people are more aware of happenings.

>General Cho
Kek

Yes it is. Your chances of being disarmed in a university, especially in close-quarters engagements, goes up drastically.

The Broward County shooting shows that many police still don't have good response times.
However, more schools have "active shooter" drills. That is, they train their staff (and students) on what to do in case of a crazy shooter. This means they no longer all act like sheep, waiting on the slaughter. Now they know to run, blockade and hide, and attack if left no choice. It's a high score spoiler.

Attached: 1517468327954.png (502x400, 90K)

norway owned our high score in one fucking try. more proof that whites really are better at everything.

Based and redpilled

i reckon a pair of beretta's like lara crofts would be cool

Norway also did it while under some of the most strict gun control laws on earth proving they are essentially useless when a determined terrorist want to start shit.

i want to read his incel rage manifesto, the feds are gay

>had the time to thoroughly search the island and double tap his victims
>in a close-quarters situation
So killing people on a big open island with millions of hiding spots is easier than killing people who are stuck in narrow hallways? Are you retarded?

Attached: again...png (483x470, 184K)

this was in what 2008? we were less autistic then

> New PADDOCK on my wrist

Because security in these areas has slightly increased.

Osama bin laden nuked usa. Over 3k kills. Beat that

Yea, usa is much safer, fo sho. Fucking leaf

No matter how hard you try, there is always an Asian better than you.

things that never happened

>”so killing people on a big open island”
...with a mini 14 and the leisure of time to thouroughly clear areas and double tap bodies
>narrow hallways
The students could’ve stormed Cho and he would’ve been fucked.

Was the zipper head actually dual wielding? Like both at the same time picking people off, thats impressive.

The ones who were smart enough to go “fuck this shit, I’m out” and swim off the island survived.

Also does anyone have that image where it says “Breiveks swim school featuring innovate new teaching methods - swim or die” or something like that ? I had it saved on old computer . It gets me every time lol

I've always wondered why this gook never got the hoax treatment, a chink with handguns doing head shot accurate kills?

Attached: 1E40C89A-9C33-441B-BAFB-3FFB6BA10B09.jpg (750x448, 101K)

>missing the point
Finland has strict gun laws and we had few shootings too. So to tell the stupid (you): criminals will always find a away.

I love that detail with the cap.

Have to love brother Ho's handy work

>white man is smart enough to make a plan
>"BUT DIS AYZN IS BEDUH CUZ HE ONLY GO PEWPEW"

>Dripping, ooze the Patek all wet
Trippin, oooh its the Paddock all wet

Something happened this year where this chad science teacher / football coach tackled a shooter after the first shots and the shooter was basically a cucked virgin who could only get 1 kill . Real life chad vs virgin

Hahahaha
Thanks

How many people are getting v& for these threads?

Attached: 1533942151439.png (500x480, 217K)

>watch columbine doc earlier this week
>they tell all of the students in the library to duck under the desks because ???
>killers come in and pick them off like flies
I think this must be the golden rule of shootings is you get the fuck out, odds are very low any of these guys can aim worth a shit.

There were lots injured. It wasn’t like sandy where every one shot was killed and zero injuries

I doubt it

that almost never happens, though. people can't override their panic and self-preservation in order to coordinate a rush.

it's a hard thing to expect---you might have 1 out of 100 in a crowd (if not out of 1000) who is a legitimately selfless hero, but in order to rush a shooter, every person would have to be a hero because they essentially would be risking their individual life for the greater good

it's not even as philosophical as i'm making it, though----i imagine people just go into shock and scramble, if not try to hide. even "le chad" muscle men couldnt be expected to rush a gunman. bullets rip apart muscle.

The party van is coming for all of us, user.

.22 is actually lethal as fuck, largest kill to wound ratio among the pistols. Moral of the story, it's not the size which matters.

this is honestly a rarity, though---not many people would do that, and even fewer people could do it successfully

I was a mistake letting white people into Japan.

It was .22lr (second from left)
More Lethal than .22 short

Attached: D9B4E6A8-2FBF-4839-9655-A46904A9453D.jpg (350x248, 44K)

Still, even if just 3-4 students decided to rush the attacker, he could very easily have been compromised.

really? I thought the statistics just showed that .22's had a large amount of kills (because it's the most commonly owned/ready at hand)

cuz he actually was a real shooter and wasn't some lib plant used for political gain

>Car bomb kills 8 people and injures 200 more
> Open fires on an island of people, killing 69 and injuring 100 more
>21 years preventative detention

Never change Norway

>average age 18
muh keeeeeds

There are more deaths associated with it because it’s one of the most common rounds.

>kids
this meme will never die. sometimes lefties are able to push something thru but of course only if msm helps.

Attached: 728192 1.jpg (610x300, 20K)

white college normies don't live in a world where they expect everyone to be trying to kill them, so when it actually happens they don't know what to do.
Jews seem to revel in being hated, and expect that people will try to kill them. It's literally their gospel.

Attached: 2GenderKids.jpg (960x639, 107K)

Don't remember them specifying

Attached: image.png (514x833, 40K)

This should have been the obvious thing to do since Columbine. Are people that much NPCs that they have to be told to barricade, run and fight when someone is out there with a gun trying to kill them?

>uses pwn in 2018

Truth, rushed a guy with a hatchet outside a bowling alley back in 2004 only because Army training and what becomes reflex. There were 4 other dudes, big dudes, granted all gym muscles who were all larger than I was cowering like fricking 90lb women.

It's also one of the most trained with on the range, which translates to accuracy and proper grouping in the flesh stacks. even with the first time shakes. .22lr can, and has killed frizzy bear when deployed properly by someone trained

Is it tho? All you need is 2 or 3 good old American boys and the shooter is done. They can even take down a haji with a AK on a French train

*grizzly bear.

t. Filthy phone poster

You're not wrong about that---I just am really skeptical it's that realistic. You hear people talk about that all the time, but when you look at the vast amount of mass shootings, armed robberies, muggings, etc.---it's a rare thing that someone intervenes, let alone a group of people. there's a reason it's noteworthy when they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=itvaZMttT2w
here's a video of just ONE dude stopping a school shooter---but having the drop on the guy while he's reloading (or otherwise distracted) makes ALL the difference.

A decent shooter with some 30 round mags of 5.56 wouldn't have that much trouble shooting down 3-4 people rushing them. The high school teacher you (or someone) mentioned--who rushed the guy head on---got shot three times. definitely a worthy sacrifice, but also lucky

Lmao, wut? Good for you, sir. Do you know what the fuck the guy with the hatchet was going, other than being some bum menace?

He was there for on of the dudes in the group, and he was smaller. Thus, I imagine the reason for the hatchet. I was even cc, didn't even dawn on me. I had one fucking job, and never had the opportunity in civi life again. So disappointing

*CCW

Hey man, not saying it doesn't happen---but it is forsure a rarity. There is an awful lot of violence---i'd bet a lot of money that the vast majority of public violence----is left uninterrupted by bystanders.

even when you see videos of people intervening, it's 99% because the gunman is dealing with someboddy/something else.

rushing someone who has an AR or 12 gauge is not as "golden" of a strategy as it seems in the hypothetical.

this whole premise can be shown at larger scales, too-----why don't people revolt against their governments even when they outnumber them a million to one? why don't prisoners successfuly perform coup's? The jumpsuit lunchroom could forsure rush 10 lunch guards

Sushi man killed more

>moves the goalposts because he’s wrong

Kike detected

Lmao that's wild, man---all Jow Forumsommando memes aside, you probably did the best for yourself and that guy. 10x more humiliating to get disarmed than drawn on, tbqh.

You'll get another chance, I have faith.

>american education
Once the 21 years are up, they are gonna open the slid and look into his cell and go "nah bro, you still passionate about saving our country, you probably gonna do it again." close the slid and visit him in a few years, repeat until he dies.

Here ya go

Attached: image.jpg (1124x672, 599K)

Cho chained the doors to Norris Hall shut. The stones that remember the dead at VT included a Cho Stone but it was stolen the night after it was placed.

kek

He’s got the high score as Far as kikes in the US are concerned. That’s too low but it’s a beginning.

Original battle royale

speaking of which, when are we gonna get a video game about hunting kids down on an island?
Could make a fun multiplayer game. Hell, I could probably put it together in Unity if I had some assets. I'm gonna take a quick look, it might be something that can be done in a week or two

he used a chain to block the exit door.
Still can be done if you keep it simple and stupid.

Attached: LexingtonVirginiaTech.jpg (800x365, 88K)

Yeah he got medical help and psych jail. I believe he's part of the reformed convict meme, so yeah, no complaints on the situation.

Bigger hitboxes and hacks, clearly

Attached: 530-90_59136a21e92e5.jpg (530x298, 28K)

>a pair of beretta's like lara crofts

she used H&k USP bro
imfdb.org/wiki/Lara_Croft:_Tomb_Raider#Heckler_.26_Koch_USP_Match

Attached: Lara'sH&K.jpg (500x382, 35K)

Upstanding citizen, you are, Have one last (you) for the comfy story

Attached: 1540624078874.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

But those are two deagles in the pic...

>two deagles in the pic...

---no sir
---read the link?

know Thy weapons sir.
That knowledge will come handy.

Attached: H&K-USP-Compensator.jpg (612x365, 100K)

Dumbass

Manson was up for parole every few years. How did that work out for him?

Match grade compensator on .22 because he was a gook man let with poor wrist strength

LEGIT CRAZY CHINK

when asians flip out they flip out HARD!!!

see crazy bitch that stabbed 14 kindergarden kids

Koreans to me are the top crazy, based Koreans

thanks anons, feel dumb. Never seen those before.

The USA doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

Cho Seung-Hui fapped guiltily under the covers of his little room, clouded in darkness. He hadn’t showered yesterday, so the mild, musky stink from his oily penis wafted up from his crotch and reached his nose. He sighed.

“What am I doing?” he thought. “What the FUCK am I doing? It smells like death…that is what man really fears.” He fapped harder. The demon idea filtered through his mind again, the same awful, but beauteous notion that popped up during his idle moments. The final solution.

“Heh. Like Hitler.” Cho smiled. His balls boiled fiercely, sweating more grease into his palm. It hit his nose again, demolishing his grin. It was too much. Too much like the stench of dead things and the sea that filled his mother’s cunt during his development. He never articulated it, no, but the rancid odor was embedded deep in his psyche and burst out again whenever he encountered sex. At least, his own sex scent, the only one he’d ever known.

“That fucking cunt!” he snarled. “I’ll kill her! I swear that I will!” He thought again about the woman in tight leather pants, dressed like a harlot in his eyes, who came trouncing into Creative Writing 3348 everyday and plopped down in front of him. His eyes bulged a little each time as he took fleeting glimpses at her silky, neon-green thong. He yanked his rod harder. It had finally arisen all the way, and pre-cum dribbled onto his forefinger, moistening his entire length with foamy stickiness.

“All of them…she is just one of the many. No woman will ever want this in them.” He stopped fapping, holding his manhood gently for a moment. “And why should they? I’m a goddamn failure.

Attached: cho1.jpg (1200x742, 111K)

I'm posting from a van

A fucking ‘question mark’ kid and a washed up writer.” His bloodshot eyes rolled aimlessly, enraged. “Not even as successful as my parents. At least they’ve got their own business. But fuck ‘em! They never should have brought me to this country in the first place. They knew what kind of child I was…” He resumed fapping, much harder this time.

“And what kind of people we were.. Immigrants. Gooks. Just as they couldn’t integrate into American society, I can never integrate into THEIR society. Nor do I want to.” Another fiery coil of rage crept up his spine. “Those sons of bitches! Fucking tree-trunked assholes! I nearly lost it today in the history seminar when I heard that fucking cocksucker in the flip-flops crying to his little fuckbuddy bitch again.” Cho panted, partially from effort and the rest from ire. The veins on his penis bulged, echoing his outrage.

“That motherfucker, I’ve seen him driving around in a Mercedes! And it isn’t enough! He’s spoiled. Spoiled and fucking rotten. Several prime pieces of pussy, nice car, full ride on tuition thanks to his cuntbag rich parents…” He grunted.

The demon thought flashed through his brain again. Rich bastard, dead from a gunshot right through his chest, one of his flip-flops sprawled on the floor under his twisted leg. Cho himself, lifting up the skirt of Richie-Rich’s slutty girlfriend, to see her piss-stained panties, fresh from the shock of the pistol shot that rocketed through her throat.

Attached: Cho2.jpg (416x300, 43K)

“But if only there would be one—just ONE sign of change—I wouldn’t have to do any of this. But there won’t be. No, there won’t be, there never is. They have never known true, soul-searing pain. But they will. They must. They came to this school to learn, and if that is the last lesson they get, it will be the most valuable.” He slowed the strokes of his fist, he was close. “Ismail Ax,” he whispered. He addressed himself with that haunting alter-ego, taken from the story of uncompromising anger and devotion to righteousness from the Koran. He’d read it a couple years ago, when he briefly toyed with radical Islam as a conduit for vengeance. “It is time, you must do this. No more pussying out like the other times, no more bullshitting; tomorrow is the day!” His mind cleared as it suddenly dawned on him. Ismail Ax IS his identity. Cho Seung Hui, that anonymous, castrated little shit is the alter ego.

His fist pulled down—hard. The dead Professor. A bloodied Christfag from the campus crusaders, sent to his maker. Exploring the warm pussy of that brunette harlot, still in pristine condition, despite her grotesquely broken skull. Bullets flying expertly toward strangers, toward faceless enemies worthy of death, like in Counter-Strike. The stink of his mother’s cunt. Cho grunted and raised his hips as he came.

Thick, hot jets of milky sperm rushed from his shaft, landing on his brown stomach. He opened his eyes again and reached for the Kleenex, as his penis suffered its last strained spasms. A moment later he looked at the yellowing tissues in disgust. “Life is sick. It can’t go on like this anymore.” He zipped up.

Attached: Cho3.jpg (400x299, 20K)

The clock said 2:00 AM. April 16th. His last day. He smiled again, knowing he’d just had his last fap and his last sleep. Today would be a great day for Cho Seung Hui. No, for Ismail Ax. First he would go on Jow Forums.org, section Jow Forums, one last time. They were the only ones who understood the terminal illness of existence. Usually a lurker, he might even post announcing his big plans, though no one would believe him, until it happened. Then the site would be filled with dark laughs for days, oh yes. First Jow Forums, then on to finish that package for the media he’d started last week, and then… my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Attached: cho4.jpg (1200x742, 76K)

>thanks anons, feel dumb. Never seen those before.
no problem
knowledge is power.
enjoy

Attached: angie.jpg (600x446, 28K)

There is a chance that it wasn't even Paddock that shot all those people, he could just been iced and the blame was put on him.

>barricade all the doors with chain and lock
>thicker chain equals better
>duct tape any glass that doesn't have a shatter mesh on it (i.e. science buildings and libraries)
>climb up to roof
>ammonia+chlorine into hvac system
>disable vents
>play panzerleid, erika, and the ss marchenleid via in-vent speakers

Where's my weakpoint aside from time?