Why does CANADA have a problem with opioid drugs? I can understand the crisis in the US...

Why does CANADA have a problem with opioid drugs? I can understand the crisis in the US, since conditions can get legitimately bad, but Canada has universal healthcare, a more extensive welfare system, a much lower murder rate, etc. In other words, it has no social problems to speak of relative to the US - so why are Canadians still turning to drugs despite that fact? I honestly don't get that. You already won life's lottery by living in Canada; why fuck it up with drugs? To what end?

Attached: Story.jpg (652x933, 102K)

>be a degenerate
>suffer from degenerate problems
lol

You just described why Canada is fucked up.

They live in Canada. The places most badly hit are just like hard hit US Southern towns where everyone is out of work and no one has any money but as a joke God also makes the weather really shitty and depressing.

Because it's boring as fuck and they have a lot of Chinks; not really surprising tbqh

Attached: IMG_9580.jpg (407x520, 367K)

Why does Jow Forums have a problem running D&C on Jews?

How so? Most of the social indicators are a lot better than in the US.

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2017 + Guam.png (902x848, 62K)

Because
1) Canada also has a very high rate for weed
2) the political response to opiods has been to normalize and facilitate public use of opiods

This is what happens when you craft public policy around the idea "lol, drugs are harmless and it's not your fault if you use them"

To be fair Canada is still 80% white and we have far fewer blacks.

opiates have been around forever
the problem is chinks and fentanyl
chinks have no souls so you cant send them to hell

Because we have a ton of bums here that want to get high all day while living on handouts. This is like asking why does San Francisco have a homeless problem. We also have an enormous native problem where 90% of them come down from up north to escape alcoholic fucked up families and end up in the streets shooting up heroin.

We are also a transnational drug courier state, so plenty of heroin and fentanyl is smuggled into here from India and China to make it's way to the US, but in the process a bunch is dumped on the local market here making drugs dirt cheap and plentiful to obtain. Our cops are also basically useless, they don't arrest drug dealers anymore

You know where also has a lower murder rate than the rest of the US? North Dakota, Wisconsin, Washington State; shut up New York's gay fedora

Attached: IMG_9629.jpg (2500x1250, 113K)

I should also note, Ameribro, that since 2016 (Trump's election) overdose deaths have declined in the states for the first time in over a decade.
Whereas here, overdoses have increased despite us opening needle clinics and even assisted shooting galleries... yes a nurse will shoot you up with fentanyl if you're a dirty bum living in the streets and so fucked up you can't inject it yourself anymore.

So despite all the decriminalization and turbo leftist approach to assisting drug users, our ODs keep going up.

Doctors prescribe opiates to their patients, said patients get addicted to them and end up seeking them illegally.

Happened to a few people I know. Addiction is very easy even when taking it as a prescription.

>Being this delusional

Attached: IMG_9659.jpg (1200x1600, 861K)

Canada hold up on illusion and dependency to drugs
if you don't take medication you take some kind of hard drugs like cocain or meth thats how you can convince yourselves what you're doing with your life is worth
your buddy will slowly reject the system if not
you fill depressed, ill , empty

Oxycontin is designed to engender addiction. You couldn't have come up with a more addiction-inducing dosage schedule if you tried.

49% next year. I think you've not been paying attention.

>JUST a friendly reminder Canada was 53% White in 2016 (nearly 3 years ago) and will be 49% White by 2019

Attached: le 53 wiki.png (276x344, 11K)

Here are the white genocide stats

Attached: le 53 genocide.png (922x566, 124K)

Here are the White Genocide stats graffed

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

Here is a Canadian classroom btw.

Attached: canada classroom2.jpg (450x253, 47K)

>it has no social problems to speak of relative to the US
Liberalism is the problem. I am an alcoholic in recovery. Instant gratification and support for self-medicating is part of it. Another part is that society soft-balls the whole thing. You cannot really fix someone who doesn't want to get better...This is the same society that is giving hormones to every mentally ill person who believes they are the opposite gender. They are all godless freaks, all of them.

Yeah it's almost like there's some third parties here that are dumping the stuff everywhere. Hmmm, but why?

>80%
You're in for a rude awakening Bucko

Legalizing weed will unironically reduce the amount of kids getting into opioids because they won't have to go to sketchbag larry to get their weed.
Instead of some sleazy creep pushing harder drugs on kids to get return customers, they'll just ask their older friends or parents to get some weed for them from the corner store

>Vancouver and Toronto will be 90% non-white by 2019 while the rest of the whites move to the rural areas or New Zealand to get away from the bullshit
FTFY

>191080385

>Hongcouver ground zero for chinese-imported opoid problem

woah

Attached: 1280px-18th_royal_irish_at_amoy[1].jpg (1280x923, 307K)

They speak about many overdoses and shit but I've never heard of any cases close-by. It seems to be isolated to big cities.

But, where did the whites go? emigration? Didnt have kids and died off? Murdered?

Because we have a government that bans plastic straws at the same time it hands out syringes that end up in parks on shorelines and on the sea floor (vancouver) Safe injection sites, paramedics and police with Narcan (so they can be junkies even longer instead of dying) blah blah its all so tiresome. Put MORE fentanyl in the shit please.

Came to post this

I can't speak for everywhere else, but I live in a poor area of Eastern Canada where it's huge.
People get hooked one of two ways, usually. Either they have to go work out west, get hurt and get hooked that way.. or they're so bored from being out of work they just end up doing them to pass the time and get hooked.
Doctors will hand them out like candy too, especially if they're not white.

Opiods are down 15% in Colorado, while they're increasing everywhere else.

Mass immigration moron.. and declining birthrates.

opioids are impossible to quit.

good one. the worst places are the cities, Montreal, Vancouver etc. Druggies eeeeeverywhere

>I live in a poor area of Eastern Canada

Glace Bay? Inverness County checking in, it's not so bad here in terms of users but there have been a shitload of drug busts locally over the past few years, so I'm not sure where the product is all ending up

Also it isn't poverty as such as that causes substance abuse, it's lack of opportunity in general. You can have a shit job with shit pay but still be happy in a society where there are close social bonds and the necessities of life (including housing) are reasonably priced

>it has no social problems to speak of relative to the US
But that's where you're wrong kiddo.
I do agree with you though overall, especially now that weed is legalized. Why do opiates and stuff when you can order weed directly from the government?

In the census, Canadians have the option to choose 'Canadian' instead of any of the other ethnicities. As a result, many European whites are not counted as white in Canada, as they are listed in a separate column known as 'Canadians.' This number makes it difficult to calculate the actual number of white Canadians because both white and dark meat applies under the Canadian tab. However, I live near Vancouver and I can assure you there's nothing like what I see when I visit the states. There are a few brown faces here, I've known about 5 in my whole life- but the real problem is the Asians. Most of them are decent and integrate well, but it's still not good for our demographic future.

Eventually the junkie bumpkins are given bus tickets to the big cities where there are shelters and methadone clinics and shit and they don't have to boost cars or sell ass or whatever the fuck it is they do and then they're the city's problem.

there was an article talking about this shit a while back i saw and almost every pharmacist done for selling them to the streets then pretending they'd been lost or damaged mentioned in it was non-white

Dude I have never had a junky or a dealer try to push hard drugs on me. Your line of thought is retarded. Most junkies will tell you not to do hard drugs. What the fuck.

But then again, why has anyone ever done opiates when weed has always been really easy to find? It's because of overprescriptions, partly, but also because people are looking for the strongest high, and I don't think legal weed is going to change that. At some level people are consciously or subconsciously trying to blot out the horrible spiritual realities of the present day

new haven, ct, the home of prestigious yale university, did this i think 2 summers back. they saw like 30 ODs in a weekend and put out a public service announcement to the county that there was bad batch of heroin going around. liberal paradises.

>At some level people are consciously or subconsciously trying to blot out the horrible spiritual realities of the present day
True, I've just found that after 10 straight years of smoking weed - that it's all I need or want. Takes the 'edge off,' and if you want to get really btfo you can just do dabs and sit in a medicated coma for 10 mins instead.

People don't take up drug use because of abstract social problems. They usually take up drug use for fun and become hooked due to PERSONAL problems - an abusive lover, traumatic experiences, chronic pain, abnormal brain chemistry. Just because Canadians are better off than people in the US doesn't mean EVERYONE'S life is great.

To be fair, people's personal problems can be traced easily to larger abstract social and economic problems.

>C
>O
>P
>E
Being demographically and culturally replaced by 3rd world shitskins while being bombarded with demoralizing anti white propaganda and constant gas-lighting on the economy, crime, immigration, jobs, ect ect by a Soros compromised government hellbent on your destruction is very very depressing. This is just one of the side effects.

>Your line of thought is retarded. Most junkies will tell you not to do hard drugs.
I'm talking about dealers, not junkies.
You clearly haven't met enough dealers if you've never seen them push hard drugs on kids.
I knew a dude that laced his weed with shit like PCP so that people would think it was stronger, they don't give a fuck about you, they just want you to keep coming back and giving them money