Ben Shapiro

Why hasnt he tweeted out anything???

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

victim?

Maybe he’s making a diary entry about it

>why isn't a religious jew using technology on a saturday

It’s the Shabbat. He’ll say something tonight.

Because nobody has told him BDS is at fault for this. Then he can attack other Jews. It's called Divide and Conquer, and Jews do it here a lot but it looks like the troglodytes here aren't capable of understanding Jew tactics

clever

god i wish it was a fucking weekday. i'd kill to listen to his levels of shabat rn

He was there he’s dead

he's busy weeping (but he hate IDpol btw)

he doesnt have to. or to be more precise if jews just let trump defend them its probably all they can do without coming off as weak and feeble faggots in need of saving like some damsel in distress

Hopefully he was shot and killed. This is not satire.

needs to save material for the new show

It’s fucking Shabbos, you anti-Semite. Also dem digs. Hashem is with us.

He's masturbating

Orthodox. he doesn't tweet during Shabbos. and as far as I know, the kikes haven't found a way to Jew God into letting them use the internet like they have with the KosherSwitch.

Obviously he doesnt care.

because kike manlets shouldn't be allowed acess to the internet.

Attached: benny_the_manlet.jpg (466x466, 29K)

well shit op i don't know, maybe it has something to do with the fact that a crazed boomer decided to gun down a bunch of random jews because of what a bunch of paranoid schizos who stopped taking their meds told him on the internet

reminder that benji tried to sell out the maga movement because he wanted to get laid by that chick who said trump death valley drived her through a table off of a ladder

Oh this is his moment. He's going to write a huge op-ed and they'll run it in the biggest jewspaper in America and the right will coronate him and act like this is the rise of a new Jewishism in the Republican party. Checked.

If he's been good all week, his Mum and Papa take him to Chuck E Cheese™ on Saturday nights.

Attached: benshapiro9.jpg (677x316, 40K)

Because punditry and politicizing the death of other fellow Jews is wrong and disgusting, that kind of vile behavior should be reserved for talking about the hundreds of school shootings and gang violence that plagues the country on a weekly basis.

Attached: 1540660939544.jpg (1280x864, 154K)

Shit thread and a waste of trips.
He's busy crying over the death of 11 million Jews by the crazed Nazi

probably hiding in his attic

>the table that his phone is on is 60 inches in height

He MUST condemn BDS and start a big fight with other Jews over it

Saturday 20th

Attached: file.png (600x379, 262K)

Only the nerdiest grammar geeks are gonna get this.

Attached: 1529534252093.gif (600x472, 2.53M)