Anyone else legitimately disturbed at the level of anti-semitism on this board?

And on the rest of the internet as well.
Poe's Law, senpai.
It all started out as ironic jokes, but some anons started taking it seriously and then suddenly it wasn't a joke anymore.

Enough is enough. Hiromoot needs to make anti-semitism a bannable offense.

Attached: og pepe.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtu.be/WVxWPkMXOmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This isn't a joke. This is a breakdown of law and order.

found the jew

no, antisemtism is perhaps the greatest strength of countries like Poland.

Attached: 72y63E0Kxz0qsHUBdoepytcyssKE_6djNOKB_byyVcQ.png (960x599, 600K)

based and Alienpilled

Grow up faggot.
You should be able to criticize this religion like any other.
Antisemitism is neither always right nor always wrong. Disliking Jews for things that Jews do can be justified. It's up to individual circumstances. Just because we live in a civilization where Jews get a veto over criticism in the media doesn't mean they need to control your mind.

but if we stop now then there wont be anuddah shoah:(

jew hatred is not anti-semitism, it's self defence.
you have to go back

I'm disturbed that so many are falling for the jewish nazi meme.
Rich jews putting common jews in danger with the "kill them all" and "Nazi" memes is the problem.
The solution is for jews to move to their own Ethnostate, which already exists. But jews tell us that having Jews live with Jews is somehow a fate worse than death.

fuck off Jow Forums is a board of peace...

someone Jow Forums the meet-up pics from HWNDU so this fag can see we love each other

Fuck off Eurofag. It's a satire board. If you're triggered, go back to pleddit.

of course not. everyone on /pol is jewish!

Attached: merchant behind post.jpg (491x491, 42K)

We could get rid of the Semites SENPAI

Yes, i am disturbed, becaus kazhar milkers are top-tier.

Seriously though, I have jewish neighbours and they sre totally fine. Regular people like you and me.

>inb4 npc meme.
No u

>anti-Semitism
*counter-Semitism

It was never a joke faggot

The Jewish Problem - Joseph Goebbels
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

>jews are the only Semites
fuck you, you ignorant cunt

Attached: 1293907552039.png (679x427, 14K)

We're antisionists, not antisemites.

Attached: Gadafi.jpg (990x804, 129K)

fuck off kike
you faggots didn't make it one fucking day without wearing out any sympathy you might have had.

Honestly it is some of the most uncreative and tired shit on this board which is saying something—stormfaggots ruin the fun and jubilance here and I wish they would fuck off.

reminder that zionism is potentially a form of containment

Don’t bother he is another mudslime larper shitting up the board with rudimentary English skills and meme flags

i think it's funny. fuck you, goy. i will NEVER stop merchantposting!!!!

Attached: don't feed the merchant.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

If Hiroshimoot makes anti-semitism a bannable offense, then we will have to do the same for hatred against blacks, Muslims, gays, etc., etc. We need to evict the Stormfags and r/donald types. Unironically, Jow Forums was best when it was /polny/

yea its usually higher were just waiting for the extra federales to leave

Attached: fib.jpg (420x420, 29K)

Yeah great you posted it again. At this rate we won’t even have a fun time during the 2020 elections, just more serious business blackpilled crap. I honestly don’t hate any group, and would like to base my beliefs on positive emotions instead of constant victim status and resentment.

>Muh antisemitism

I can criticize muslims. I can criticize a percentage of black crimes compare to white crime. I can criticize whites. But when talking about jews and their religion, their involvement, it's anti-semitism.

faggot

I'm disturbed by the antisemitism of BDS, and so should you if you want to actually D&C Jews

>It all started out as ironic jokes
Just fuck off will you?

Attached: 1528148624385.png (800x820, 585K)

this. kys, OP.

Memeflags get the rope too.

Attached: 1538349776104.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Nope. Everyone is open game here. Cry me a river.

this level of kvetching proves this board is on the right track

Attached: jewed (148).jpg (470x293, 41K)

I'm not disturbed. I expect it.

I do cringe at all the people who admire people like Dylan Roof and the coward who shot up the synagogue. Stormfags are downright evil and they genuinely think it's great when people are killed as long as they aren't White.

You can have two people: the most degenerate criminal scumbag White person and the most upright Jewish person and they'd still say that the latter should be killed, if given a choice.

>strength
>poland

Attached: 1532613123475.jpg (501x585, 157K)

It was never a joke we can simply say how we actually feel here OP. When you see us not smile at your filthy yamica wearing kike faces remember what we say on this board because that is what we are thinking.

Attached: 1540678452491.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Attached: 1540664693126.jpg (927x1200, 114K)

You sound non white.

Attached: 1540681285593.gif (330x245, 1.18M)

Like nigga. How can you be cyber bullied. Just walk away. Lmfao.

can you please edit the canadian flag out of that ditch? thank you

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008), Nobel-Prize-winning novelist, historian and critic of Communist totalitarianism:
"You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the "Russian Revolution." It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators."

The worst genocide in history wasn't the Holocaust ... in fact, it was perpetrated by members of the very same group of people who claim they were the victims of one. And it took the lives of 66 million (Solzhenitsyn's estimate of those who perished between 1918 and 1957), not 6 million.

Few outside of Russia and the former USSR are aware of it, and that's the way the powers that be in Western countries want to keep it. You cannot get Solzhenitsyn's book "Two Hundred Years Together" in English, as it's blacklisted in English-speaking countries, and no major publisher will touch it.

Are you triggered? You sound snowflaky.

what? fuck off memeflaggot

Canada sucks and is barely considered America Jr. to the rest of the world. I'll say whatever I like about your cuck Canadian flag.

Everythings a joke until someone decides to make it reality. Thats the way it goes.

dont you have more jewish pic to spam glow in the dark nigger? stop talking to me retarded inbred

fuck off kike.

fuck off jew, unironically. I hope all of you get gunned down, unironically

Yeah like someone said "Lets make a country called Canada and fill it with sissy faggots that cuck all their women out to Arabs" and someone said "yeah lets make that a reality". Same thing. I agree user.

I personally dont believe in jokes. I always saw them as inconvenient truths.

people need a scapegoat for their problems

Japanese Moot needs to give the ADL mod privileges. We cannot let this continue. The fact people reading my comment think I'm being ironic shows the level of anti semitism.

Attached: Apologize.jpg (790x444, 126K)

Exactly

Attached: quote-our-race-is-the-master-race-we-are-divine-gods-on-this-planet-we-are-as-different-from-menache (850x400, 99K)

Jow Forums is a Jew friendly board now gas yourself kike.

Attached: 4919274964874.png (900x900, 267K)

how's the weather over there?

Gas the kikes.

Attached: 1380060258455.gif (343x400, 254K)

Skepticism of jewish behavior is justified, but I was disturbed by the amount of people who think anything the jews have done justifies the shooting. He didn't even shoot anyone who did something wrong. It was innocent people and Jow Forums cheered it on just because they want to be edgy.

LOL this

Ive been seeing this shit posted all day long. Kys kike shiteater. Saged.

I wonder who could be behind this meme flag

Ive always looked at it as a front kind of. Use the stormfags to keep the normies away. Ive had some really great and ethereal conversations on this board that do not occur else where. A lot of shit that is done here is liked barbed wire to keep people out. You learn to read between the lines, so to speak, Rational humans do not do what this guy did today.

Pol has always been like this except it used to be more libertarian alex jonesish with jewish conspiracies always present.

I am absolutely against speech police. But I do admit it's gotten tedious as non ironic crazies have started to float in and out more lately. Also "Jew shill" is the laziest argument since 2005. It's boring.

It was never a joke you fucking retard

Attached: 56785789.jpg (533x585, 59K)

do you agree with this?

>anti-semitism

Attached: a4b7c0c7-67f8-428a-815f-9400cda314dd.jpg (1791x1815, 397K)

it already is. global rule #2 i think. not that it's even slightly enforced, obviously. i'm no fan of unironic racism, but at least it keeps most (non racist) normies away. like cp did before moot implemented effective moderation.

I would just like to say fuck jews

Could maybe it mean people are fed up with jew tricks and banning it won't do a goddamn thing?

It does seem disturbing.

Attached: 1362.jpg (3001x2419, 1.99M)

This kid gets it.

Chabad-Lubavitch

This is right.

2001-2012, the resistance to tyranny was 100% Alex Jones.
They tried to smear him as a Nazi constantly, but it was seen as ridiculous because you couldn't find a single quote from him, besides obvious/acceptable "some Jews are corrupt, Israel isn't perfect," stuff. You couldn't find a large group of Nazis, except for Shillfront and Hal Turner's butt buddies.
Jow Forums had jew jokes like south park has jew jokes. It's just funny to say "you fuckin jew! Oh man I got jewed!"
And then, as if by magic, the super super serious, hardcore, relentless 24/7 shilling began. They created their nazi golem out of genuinely stupid people.
But Kek and Trump triumphed.
This is the beginning of the end for 1488 faggots.
Praise!

I just assume it's kids, posting for the lolz. I take none of it seriously.

Who gives a fuck about the jews. It's the muslims and the niggers that are the problem.

ignore VPN posts

Attached: 15U39K66P9345165.png (1304x892, 226K)

Don't worry. Jow Forums is getting removed from Jow Forums on November 5. I've already got my discord groups but it was nice having this board.

>flag

Attached: 14614998001.jpg (300x221, 21K)

The most anti-semitic people on pol are jews.

Jow Forums hasn't been genuinely antisemitic since 2016
there's no redpill dumps to make people antisemitic
everyone loves the 1% that rules them solely because liberals don't like them

Attached: dumb phoneposters.png (1229x417, 74K)

>It all started out as ironic jokes

Jow Forums started with all the people banned from somethingawful for either being pedos or being racists.

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

Jow Forums hates EVERYONE

>cuck whites
>nig blacks
>insect asians
>violent muslims
>lazy spics

Why is it that everyone else can take a joke but >>>they

My perception is that Jow Forums is MORE antisemitic and less redpilled, somehow.

If anyone dares to take lulz away I suspect people will find themselves living in a world where industrial size gas chambers can't keep up with demand and foreign investment will be required to fix this production problem .
The world bank has been notified and are more than willing to loan for this as they understand the importance of progress

Attached: 1540017228551.jpg (400x324, 32K)

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

This! Turn down the anti-Semitism POL is a board for all ethnicities

>One post by this ID

God fucking damn it.

Attached: 1521424422934.png (625x626, 102K)

Lies

Jow Forums is a board of peace

We love jews here

Attached: 1540670217160.jpg (680x588, 73K)

We need more kino introductory content instead of people being thrown in the deep end
youtu.be/WVxWPkMXOmw

>antisemtism is perhaps the greatest strength of countries like Poland.

that’s not saying much

Show us your flag you fucking faggot baitposter!!

Attached: 1420799280604.jpg (651x326, 52K)