What are some videos I can use to redpill someone? This is a person who is liberal because she feels guilt for slavery

What are some videos I can use to redpill someone? This is a person who is liberal because she feels guilt for slavery.

Attached: 1502573772215.jpg (633x758, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labour_in_cocoa_production
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs
youtu.be/mWJSKhEwjy8
youtu.be/j2n4RnXTS1A
youtu.be/E8gZcko-cZQ
youtu.be/6_mFr9k0Yek
youtu.be/BTE37WjAw-s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184995314/#185001245
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

slavery did help whites tremendously. so did the systematic disenfranchisement that followed the official abolition of slavery.

Okay. But how do I show her that it wasn't just us. In fact we weren't even close to the worst. Also, other general redpilling please.

>But how do I show her that it wasn't just us.
>[citation needed]

IDK about videos but show her some resources related to the all of the following
>1) Barbary slave trade - Over 1 million white christian slaves held in Africa during the same time period as the trans atlantic slave trade. Most slaves were castrated, something not practiced in the united states slave trade because it was too barbaric.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
>2) Slavery was ubiquitous among native americans and latin americans (as well as other barbarism).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
>3) Slavery has a rich tradition throughout all of africa and almost all slaves came here because they were willfully traded by their own people (meaning they were ALREADY slaves in Africa, so their quality of life probably improved in the USA).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
>4) She would be amazed to know how recently slavery still legally existed in Africa. In one country, Mauritania, slavery was still legal as recently as 2007.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
5) Even today slavery is ever present in africa. The entire chocolate trade, for example, is built on the backs of child slaves in Africa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labour_in_cocoa_production

Anyone unironically feeling guilty for slavery is retarded.

Attached: screw your optics im going in meme.jpg (505x481, 53K)

that #5 bullet point that I forgot to greentext is really going to bug the ever living fucking shit out of my OCD now.

>Guilty about things she didn't do to people she never met whose descendents never experienced.
Tell her to stop listening to her Jewish professors.

Pretty sure her Jewish professor is currently Rachel Maddow.

Why would anyone feel guilty for shit that happened that long ago? She's a brainwashed goy who's been corrupted by *them*

yeah I know
help me

This
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

This video is the literal redpill:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs

wtf is this garbage?

Fpbp

Attached: 1539922340780m.jpg (334x1024, 82K)

She's hopeless

>thinking that you'll "redpill" someone by saying that slavery was common

actual autism
literally everyone knows slavery was in other places you dip

early episodes of hannah montana

I got you fame

youtu.be/mWJSKhEwjy8
youtu.be/j2n4RnXTS1A
youtu.be/E8gZcko-cZQ
youtu.be/6_mFr9k0Yek
youtu.be/BTE37WjAw-s

Attached: 1525073574245.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

the first slaveowner here was a black man.

Attached: 1474838141235.jpg (506x506, 84K)

media bias is the easiest redpill avenue because they're blatant af about it and it's available 24/7 in a constant stream all around us in our day to day.

lazy mode, so linking old thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184995314/#185001245

>guilt for slavery
drop her off in a black community at midnight

Attached: Jew slave owners 1.jpg (647x861, 500K)

Attached: Jew slave owners 2.png (1313x530, 1.12M)

Attached: Jew slave owners 3.jpg (602x233, 100K)

T. Leftwing retard
T. Leftwing retard whose never picked up a history book

Attached: Jew slave owners 4.jpg (718x1024, 194K)

Attached: Jew slave owners 5.jpg (713x661, 380K)

But literally all evil deeds committed by beautiful black people is residual from their enslavement, so when she gets raped and cut it's really the white man hudunit.

user im sorry to break it to you but the ability to redpill someone completely bluepilled who is programmed all his/her life is very hard of a task. Even with alot of empathy, you need many many trys/subjects to learn what you ask. You have to understand if you fuck this up she will probably think youre a nutjob looney so pls dont do anything irational user.