Ok

ok

Attached: 3E72C026-BDC7-466E-BB69-D18791AD3345.jpg (640x567, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/us/2018/10/27/pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-mark-hetfield-bts-nr-vpx.cnn
google.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So that means they're going to tear the wall down around Israel, right? Right?

the two aren't remotely comparable

No, if they try we'll shoot em

remove the israel wall!

Why?

How so?

So when the fuck can I walk across the israeli border without being blown up?

Lol this has to be bait

Because it puts him in an untenable situation.

Ah, ok. Thanks

Attached: E44BDEE6-037A-449F-93EE-1C2EE8C4EB3D.png (585x565, 255K)

But they are, ackchyually

fbpb if caravan is denied entry to USA israel will take the hondurans :)

Attached: 593482582001_5327403393001_5327389481001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>no link
>some retards will still believe this

You're right. America deserves to defend itself against Mexico, which routinely sends both citizen and military groups to harass and occasionally murder members of the US Border Patrol.
Israel and the Gaza Strip however both deserve to sink into into the sea.

>"Random Jew comments on synagogue shooting, film at 11"
The fuck do I care?

Is he saying that Israel will take the refugees? We can make that happen.

this is the whole plan
>fuck GAB
>fuck anyone who talks bad about migrants

Attached: 1521220699558.jpg (624x1024, 113K)

cnn.com/videos/us/2018/10/27/pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-mark-hetfield-bts-nr-vpx.cnn

Germany is a husk

because Israel is the only Jewish country in the world. San Diego, Los Angeles and Orange County have more whites than there are Jews in the entire world.

>routinely sends both citizen and military groups to harass and occasionally murder members of the US Border Patrol.
citation needed

They are now.

Never let a tragedy go waste. They are already smearing Gab cause this shooter posted on there and paypal dropped them.

Attached: 59AEFB01-5414-4AF7-B5E4-69848375D491.jpg (480x483, 65K)

Juárez Cartel

Jews are just a social construct. Who are you to say that Palestinians have any less right to live in Israel than a bunch of blue-eyed Ashkenazi merchants?

Attached: Ashkenazi gentleman preaches the truth to Mizrahi policeman.jpg (729x528, 229K)

Either Israel opens it borders right now or more Jews will die.

Attached: 62734678234.jpg (1200x1007, 208K)

your false argument had two entirely unproven assumptions:
1) attacks on USBP
2) frequent attacks on USBP
both of these assumptions remained unproven.

saying *Juarez Cartel* would be akin to citing: google.com/ as a soruce.

because the Arab world stretches across hundreds of thousands of square miles and numbers tens of millions of people. Cairo alone has more Arabs living in it than there are Jewish people in the world.

Palestinians can live in dozens of Arab majority countries, or within WB&GS and some even live in Israel. The Jewish people only have Israel.

Brian Terry

...and literally every other country on the planet.

an incident that happened 8 years ago, routine constitutes not. you have nothing to add to this discussion and I will no longer reply to your posts

diversity is our strength
I want every woman in Israel to have a black seed in her belly

Attached: 1493162183480.jpg (600x450, 50K)

Jewish people literally don't exist. The ancient Judeans are totally extinct, all that remains is a heterogeneous bunch of larping merchant clans; more closely related to their host populations than the extinct Levantine Judeans. Palestinians and Lebanese are objectively more closely related to the ancient Judeans than the 70% European Ashkenazim or the convert Yemenites and Megrebis who currently make up the majority of Israel's population. It is just a matter of time until someone circumvents rabbinical law and manages to sequence an ancient Judean genome; resulting in the utter delegitimization Israel's absurd larping existence.

Attached: israel, where niggers and crackers go to larp as Semites.jpg (620x620, 98K)

OY VEY GOYIM PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE KIKE BEHIND THE MIGRATION CRISIS FEEL BAD FOR US BECAUSE WE GOT SHOT

Attached: who_is_behind_the_caravan.jpg (1024x548, 97K)

>because Israel is the only Jewish country in the world
So? It's not like you people recognize the existence of white countries and their right to remain white. Why should I care if a Jewish country remains Jewish?

Attached: 1450766192859.gif (240x287, 276K)

>Jewish people literally don't exist.
stopped reading right there.

>So? It's not like you people recognize the existence of white countries and their right to remain white.
white's right to have a state is observed in over 60 countries of the world

Meh. I just felt like sticking my dick in a conversation that I have no idea about

>stops on a dime

>we condemn this, we condemn that
Talk is cheap, no one cares. They aren't coming in.

>white's right to have a state is observed in over 60 countries of the world
But for how much longer? You really don't seem to care much whether they do or don't. What makes the Jews so special? Why should I give a fuck if they have a country?

>the Jewish people only have Israel
And every other country the rootless international clique occupies

Literally enforces what the shooter was saying.