Gun owners btfo by this single picture

Gun owners btfo by this single picture
>muh guns
Imagine thinking your shitty ar15 can defeat the government

Attached: 1540679882018.jpg (800x625, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>imagine thinking the government would ever order the military to fire upon it's economy circulation squad
you're very dense.

no, but it's good enough to perforate liberal skulls

*blocks your argument*

Attached: 142842-004-361B0655[1].jpg (299x450, 22K)

B b but we have the numbers

>Let's war on our own citizens
It would be very painful for (You)s.

Attached: Guerilla Warfare 1776.jpg (1284x745, 225K)

good thing I'm not shooting at the drone, I'm shooting at the people who would pilot it

Lucky I'm an ancap so believe in rec nucc

>Give up your guns or we'll kill you with drones

Drones aren't good against a society that isn't a bunch of goat farmers.
You're literally a brainlet if you believe drones are enough to squelch a civilian uprising.

someone post the jap screencap

>Democrat memeflag
>Irrational predictions of major action weighed by personal desire for control
Die screaming.

Attached: 1534473335567.jpg (800x450, 107K)

Just looks like drones should be legal to own to me.

Imagine thinking your shitty AK-47 can defeat the government.

Attached: CZNKCHDEyEccYN_-g_WU-43m4ccHzHhlXrmYYJ9DPcI.jpg (320x569, 42K)

Attached: 1343283080739.jpg (1391x406, 199K)

The purpose of the resistance is to ensure a lose-lose scenario for those who wish to step on snek. You don't have to defeat their army, you just need to ensure that the resulting conflict leaves the nation in a state that is greatly undesirable.

I wish I could remember the name of that spice I love so much

Attached: 1506994977814.png (872x886, 220K)

Kek. No

Attached: IMG_2209.jpg (640x512, 65K)

We have this argument every single day.

Beat me to it. It shouldn't have taken 16 posts to get it.

KILLIN JEWS IS WUT I NEED MUY GUN FORZ
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

>implying the government doesn't just poison your food and water supply
B-but muh guns!!!

>Your weapons are useless, give them up
>Your weapons are too powerful, give them up

Attached: conflicted.jpg (550x731, 129K)

Attached: Gun control.png (872x886, 190K)

>quick, better activate non-sequitur

Attached: 1538879664069.png (742x754, 326K)

I do like this. I like this a lot

>Doubles down with more irrational fear mongering
The US Government knows they'd lose in a civil war takeover, it's why we're not a Orwellian nightmare police state.

Hearts and minds, hearts and minds.

Attached: 1537945254145.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

You beat me to it also.

Typical Lefty / Democrat; calling for the government to terror bomb American civilians who refuse to bow to the politically correct party line.

And then they wonder why “deplorables” stock up on guns…

Attached: gun safe.jpg (745x420, 50K)

Kill yourself, you autistic nigger-faggot.

Attached: Feeling the burn one last time.kys.png (720x960, 513K)

>Poison the people you're trying to control and fund your police state

Attached: t.png (696x720, 239K)

>anime poster
Disregarded
Inb4 NPC reply saying muh memeflag

I hope you realize that even if our own government were to drone us if we took arms(which wouldn't surprise me), drones would do little to nothing overall. Look at the middle east, we invaded them and have been fighting shitty jihadist groups for what? Over a decade now? and they're still not gone, only way we could win there(and here if we revolted) would be thousands if not millions of boots on the ground to control our population and subdue them. Which I doubt many in the military would even suggest and less would likely be willing to do.

He was murdered by the government for his speech and nothing else

The government will always WIN
Look at Waco lmao you little shitheads would lose

If only unmanned drone strikes were this effective in the middle east haha

Simple. Legalize MANPADS and some high power antenna to fry eletronics.

Attached: did i hit it?.jpg (308x163, 10K)

I'll take my chances.

This thread again

Attached: 1537235661483.jpg (2048x1306, 1.79M)

>Longest war in US history
>Support from multiple world powers
>Losing to mountain men with donkeys and cold war era/homemade weaponry

It's not possible to win a war against a native force without indirectly subjugating and angering the general public in the process. At that point it just comes down to who can outlast who.

Every leathal action taken by the occupying force acts as a rally for the opposition, further entrenching their position.

Simply put: technology means little when people are angry to spend their life undermining you, and winning over more through the unavoidable non-com deaths.

Assuming you're not a memeflag troll, you realize that you're also portraying the government as a bunch of authoritarians who would drone and poison their own citizens. What man on Earth would put up with such nonsense?

That's not even an issue, I pointed that out already.
You are arrogant and conceited.
Either you LARP as leftist scum or you should kys, either way intelligent conversation is clearly not your priority.

Attached: 1540502106598.jpg (980x758, 146K)

Shitty AK-47s being used by dumb as bricks sand niggers have been thwarting the US government for almost 20 years now in Afghanistan.

Yes, it would be exactly that easy to put down a general uprising that consists of one person.

OP is so fucking stupid.

Its became obligatory at this point
Implying our infowars water filters wont save us.

No, your original argument is simply retarded, so rather than attempt to refute the point you attack the use of an anime picture. It's basically the equivalent of saying 'lol ur a virgin' when backed into a corner.

Attached: 1539456272077.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Also even if they posined our food/water, and killed us all, what would they be rulers of? The grand land of ashes and gore?

Why are lefties so obsessed with committing violence against anyone they disagree with?

Neck yourself, faggot.

Attached: reality.jpg (640x588, 36K)

>reees at anime on Jow Forums
Guess how I know you're from r*ddit

Attached: Maika.jpg (540x689, 38K)

drones only blow up children so the cartoon is not valid. Not to mention you cannot asymmetrically fight paramilitaries with conventional weapons of war you dipshit.

I can't remember, was it 1984 or Fahrenheit 451 that had unmanned drones used by the state to suppress dissent?

">Implying our infowars water filters wont save us"
You got me dead lo

>hahaha. Tyranny funny
Anyone got a drawing of the migrant caravan getting drone striked?

The government is people, and people can be killed.

you ever thought posts like this may contribute to the delusions of the shiztoids?

And there family, friends, neighbors, lol

Fahrenheit 451 I think. 1984 was mostly people oppressing people like a Communist Government.

stole this from another thread

Attached: BasedVietnam.jpg (793x724, 61K)

>rapes your wife
>rapes your daughter
>rapes your son
>rapes your sister
>rapes your brother
>rapes your mother
>rapes your father
>rapes your aunt
>rapes your uncle
>rapes your grandma
>rapes your grandpa
>rapes your CO
>rapes your buttbuddy pilot next to you
>rapes your dog
how many rapes till you decide it's not cool to drink coffee and stroke joystick all day?

Without the people the government dies

Imagine thinking your shitty drone can defend a synagogue.

you should give up your guns, because the government is willing to kill you, why do you need guns?

>Imagine thinking your shitty ar15 can defeat the government
100,000,000 legal guns in USA
3,000,000 military and police

Attached: rr17-3.jpg (550x550, 43K)

r*ddit would be a compliment for that brainlet.
probably just a libarts student told to post a stupid picture for an A+ in lesbian pottery.

Attached: 1538941131763.png (673x717, 411K)

Does he sign his own pictures with "university u cuck"?

also
>1 picture is actually 3 picture and a shit ton of words

Nice meme lefty

I remember back when liberals weren't complete fuck heads like they are now. Back when Obama started drone striking US citizens and people did actual protests. People were pissed. Now all those same people cheer for this kind of garbage. We deserve to be nuked.

Two minor points:
Drones are not autonomous, they require piloting and good luck finding operators willing to murder their own countrymen. Especially operators who have families and friends that could suffer for their actions.

If the government started waging war on it's own populace than any country that wants to fuck with America now has a free pass to do just that under the guise of freeing the population from tyranny.

Besides, if you think banning guns will suddenly turn your country into a violence free utopia just look at mine. The place is still a violent shithole.

>implying the military would bomb anywhere around the white house
All you have to do is run in with an AR15 and take out a few secret service.

Implying we don't have anything bigger than an ar15

Attached: 1520757898632.jpg (646x960, 264K)

A civil war would be an absolute bloodbath.

those little yellow bastards would walk 100 miles barefoot then launch a fucking attack and had no problem killing their own people.
Big difference

Attached: 1464538394026.jpg (714x1040, 240K)

You realize the second the US army is ordered to target US Civilians en masse, 75% is projected to defect

>kill all of the citizens
>the government goes bankrupt
the fact that 60iq sandniggers can hold back the us means a lot

A decades out of date Military rifle considered one of the worst rifles of the WW1 WW2 era ended a presidents life.

If anything the dune coons have only been enraged by drone warfare. Like pissing on an ant hill.

In Oswald’s defense he was a trained marksman.

I'm pretty sure Russia & China would support these "freedom fighters" with MANPADS

A government that does that to its people has no legitimacy.

>In Oswald’s defense he was one of three different shooters.

Ftfy

Like we'd allow the libtard infested cities to have electricity.

You're right. We need 2nd-ammendment drones for our well-organized drone swarms.

>Your government will literally murder you without hesitation
>Why do you think the government is tyrannical?

Also, can't Americans own tanks? I know Schwartzenigger owns one, surely there are others who do?

Got a richfag here in my town, he owns a variety of armored vehicles plus some kind of fighter jet from Russia. Just sayin'.

Then why you want to ban guns them. If you claim to be ineffective.

*blocks your shit argument*

Attached: Vietnam.jpg (975x1300, 60K)

Can that drone operator bomb me before I make swiss cheese with his wife and kids? Can he get my 100 friends before they do the same?

Drones work real well thousands of miles from the front, where there's no risk of counter attack, but you go ahead and try that shit when the enemy can strike back, and you wont enjoy the results.

Gonna get real expensive real fast. You can't keep that shit up. Citizens = income. No income = no bombs.

>all these NPC replys
Y I K E S!

Attached: wr2eyufa95s11.jpg (1063x1080, 109K)

It's a major point.
Military men are waay more patriotic than the politicians and sjw stooges. They wouldn't wage a war against other patriotic Americans. Even the police are patriotic, and wouldn't go hunting down conservative patriotic Americans.
>the left fears the military and police because they know the military et al wouldn't side with them.

I really hope that political discourse in our country returns to some semblance of normalcy in the coming years, allowing for open debate without cryptic references supporting civil war, martial law, or mass confiscation. I believe that we're better than threatening our countrymen with violence, and both sides can play by the rules to benefit the American people

Attached: 1508911710853.png (640x516, 575K)

Why don't you try picking apart our arguments instead of memeing?

Oh no, tanks and drones and nukes!

Just shoot the faggots operating those things. Or shoot the faggots that provide them with food or water or electricty or fuel.

Its real easy. If the US could bomb its way out of insurgencies the war in Iraq or Afghanistan would have been over in a month or two.

You are a fantastic faggot

Attached: 1503505198761.jpg (872x886, 301K)

>In Oswald’s defense he was a trained marksman
who pulled off a performance no one else has been able to duplicate.

carlos hathcock (the greatest marksman of all time, at his prime) was befuddled by oswalds performance that day.

look it up. others have tried and failed as well

>democrats are for drone striking civilians
burgers why do you keep them around?

Well little one like i told another dont sing it bring it. The military will be on our side. The left will be destroyed.

unironically, this

yeah worked great in iraq, afghanistan, syria...

We're trying to get rid of them.