I've got over 600 million downloads and views

>I've got over 600 million downloads and views

How the FUCK can he get away with saying such ludicrous lies?

Attached: 1504882772471.jpg (1200x809, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170509130529/http://defoo.org:80/stefan-molyneux
fdrliberated.com
m.youtube.com/channel/UCSQch8QFqHA1iTL5gAG8NlA/videos#searching
m.youtube.com/user/TruShibes/videos
fdrliberated.com/tru-shibes-wins-stefan-molyneux-admits-phony-dmca-charge/
youtu.be/WEzDHUMgeAs?t=3476
youtu.be/k4GXM4oxWmI
imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG
youtube.com/watch?v=NqiZdmq4p8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

molymeme is a total narcissit fraud

nobody other than his cult followers takes molyjew seriously

>molyneux threads in 2018

*except the you must provide one (1) argument to pass threads

Momymeme threads are best threads

Besides, he's already admitted he browses Jow Forums

Attached: 1533469707521.jpg (543x446, 45K)

He studied acting for years, he's an actual failed actor that was good at MeloDrama. Besides his wife being a psychologist(that would let him eardrops on her sessions)/being a writer/failed Rockstar and his high Verbal Jewish Iq helps.

Nice little circle jerk you two have going on here.

You forgot to mention he was a GOLD PANNER IN THE YUKON

ONE DOLLAR

/Thread

Attached: 1512681317066.jpg (450x450, 59K)

And he was molested by his Mum's boyfriend

Source?

Attached: 1465082605443.png (801x648, 91K)

user but he literally was,this guy literally failed at almost every thing imaginable before he made money in his cult.

>Tried to be a Rock star/Singer but failed miserably because he was fucking awful at it since his voice is pure terror when he's singing
>Tried to be a writer and fails,gets horrible reviews from almost every analysis.Never admits he's a fucking horrible writer and instead blames "the leftists"
>Tried to be a gold panner but wasn't any good at it
>Tried to be an actor but never made it since he was never good enough
>Tried to write fiction stories and nobody appreciated his writings

Finally had some success in his tech software company but was thrown out of the job he had and created his cult where he finally managed to get good €€€€ from his devoted cult members.

Is it true he was molested?

Attached: 1466308281328.png (720x1280, 262K)

I don't think he was ever raped, however his mother did oftentimes spank his bottom which he would later consider to be extreme child abuse.

>web.archive.org/web/20170509130529/http://defoo.org:80/stefan-molyneux

>Hortence divorced Tom Molyneux shortly after Stefan’s birth. Tom couldn’t deal with the family stress and departed for Africa where he worked as a geologist. Hugh and Stefan were left to deal with their mother. Hortence spent her days sleeping with various men, one of which molested Stefan. When Stefan tried to run away, his mother beat him. Hortence viewed her children as objects; existing purely for her enjoyment. She loved the attention that her two blonde-blue eyed boys brought to her. This was significant in the development of her children’s narcissism.

You seem to know a lot about the man, got any websites that shed light into his life?

Attached: 1488475478877.png (360x430, 75K)

one dollar

Is that a pro or anti molyneux website?

Go to fdrliberated.com

Theres also this Channels:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCSQch8QFqHA1iTL5gAG8NlA/videos#searching

m.youtube.com/user/TruShibes/videos

(Especially the last one,I think Molymeux even tried to sue the guy)

Also look up interviews from former members of his inner circles.

fdrliberated.com/tru-shibes-wins-stefan-molyneux-admits-phony-dmca-charge/

I'm not sure, it's a weird website someone linked here once, it must have been taken down last year or something.
Search up about DeFOOing, he used to advocate leaving your family completely if you didn't have a good relationship with them, it was weird and he doesn't talk about it anymore. One dollar is just the top of the Molyneux iceberg.

youtu.be/WEzDHUMgeAs?t=3476

He talks about being molested here

What's that video about where he cries.

I don't think you can fake cry just by keeping your eyes open for 12 seconds

I think the video that you are referring to was the video when he forced himself to not blink for a ridiculously amount of time. It's a classic acting technique and he didn't do it well,he was crying because the women in question was talking about God and Christianity and he was trying to appease his Christian follower's (who he went to war against in his early 2006- days) to guilt them into giving him money since he found out they were great cash cows.

Also notice now he's ditching his call in shows in favor of Youtube superchats since he gets more $$$.

He basically never talks about philosophy anymore, and only brings it up in a self braggadocios label

It's fascinating that he's gone back to shilling his cult shit again now he's reached his zenith.

youtu.be/k4GXM4oxWmI

Attached: Molyou.gif (340x304, 1.52M)

He's being doing that for years,now that he realised he can get more money from superchats like you said. He dropped tons of his ideias Over the time in order to make more money,that's all he really cares about,I think at some point he even demanded money from people just to respond to his fans email's (has in,if you want a email reply donate).

Hi Stephan.

Well the president does the same daily so its to be expected of the alt right trash

Superchat is really a testimony to the modern western men. Betas willing to pay $5 $10 $500 just so their cult leader can ready a question on a live stream. Imagine the surge, the hard-on these people get when Stephan mentions their name, and proceeds to read and answer their question... it's worth a thousand faps.

ONE
DOLLAR

Attached: 1466510479647.jpg (1234x537, 857K)

He has over 250m views on YouTube alone. He probably does have over 600m when you count downloads.

I used to listen to him a bunch during the election cycle but it feels like he's dancing around the redpill and feigning outrage most of the time. Kind of a dead end.

Is that why he is pandering to the incels now? I used to listen to his podcasts at work because I did the night shift but now I can't finish one. He seems to love to blame women now for everything from the government to the migrant crisis.

Looks like he has the HIV

>gets superchat saying name the jew
>oh can't read this one

Attached: 1488413747875.png (501x504, 117K)

This thread really makes me think

imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG

Attached: 1537149509502.png (371x319, 161K)

Well he's not wrong. Women outnumber men 52-48 and they vote with their emotions.

I laf't at this, I must admit, the philosopher sucking at the public tit. When I had thunk a further bit, I realized his lowly wit, I went to Youtube and then to click, his subscription list myself to quit.

They all do. It's where everybody gets their content from. I have zero doubts that Lauren Southern went to South Africa because of both the constant coalburning threads about her and Murdoch Murdoch

Strongly anti. I believe it was made by the parents of a kid who defoo'd them after listening to Molyneux. Instead of taking responsibility for their own shitty parenting and the fact that their child hates them they went on a gigantic anti-Molyneux crusade. And they wonder why their kid wants nothing to do with them.

>Is that why he is pandering to the incels now? I used to listen to his podcasts at work because I did the night shift but now I can't finish one. He seems to love to blame women now for everything from the government to the migrant crisis.

Dude he does that all the time,he's been doing it for years. He basically switches his retoric/ideas everytime he gets a new target audience that he sees he can get money from.

He used to literally say voting was an act of aggression,you should defoo any statist to straight up advising people to vote for trump since he saw they were a good target audience and made very good donators,once he jumps off the bandwagon he goes back to whatever is most popular with his followers or potential followers.

How does he not have 600 million downloads? Where's your argument faggot?

he went full cuckservative
even shilling for religion
youtube.com/watch?v=NqiZdmq4p8Y

You only wish you had those kinds of views OP

Attached: Stephon.jpg (1280x720, 44K)