My wife is Jewish. I am not. She's the mother of my twin boys, a public school teacher, and a wonderful, caring person...

My wife is Jewish. I am not. She's the mother of my twin boys, a public school teacher, and a wonderful, caring person. Can you please objectively explain to me why she deserves hate?

Attached: jewish.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CeWip5BpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She doesn't, hug her tight tonight

She doesn't deserve hate. Hate is a monstrous condition.

She deserves pure reason.

HEY OP. JEWISH PEOPLE ARE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THE ELITE ZIONISTS.

DO YOU GET IT?!?!!? THEY USE JEWS AS HUMAN PR SHIELDS

Jow Forums doesn't give a FUCK about Normie American Jews. We want to take down the NWO which happens to be run by Khazars LARPing as Jews

Thank you.

If she doesn't eat bacon... we'll there's your answer.

what are you planning to do to her user

I dunno. When I see posts praising the massacre at the synagogue in Pittsburgh, it sure sounds like many on Jow Forums hate normie America Jews.

As long as she isn't a Zionist pushing her ideals onto you and not indoctrinating your children, I don't give a fuck.

So maybe you know realize why republicans get angry when they are routinely called nazis and get dehumanized by liberal media 24/7

Jow Forums is a board of peace. Zionism is pure evil. Do you know that Israelis spend BILLIOSN OF DOLLARS on online astroturfing?

Attached: 1529612263720.png (793x380, 449K)

She eats bacon, and doesn't keep Kosher at all. There's a big spectrum of Jewish-ness, just the same as there's a big spectrum of Christian-ness. She hasn't been to synagogue in years, but feels very strongly connected to her heritage.

you're racist

Zionists don't mind killing jews.

Attached: 1523685530022.jpg (1200x1563, 928K)

I can
PART AND PARCEL

nice larp

I do. Id gas your wife and you, and your kids

Attached: 1511924581265.jpg (1200x1563, 1.04M)

If you identify as jewish yes if you identify as american obviously not

>jewish
Did you not read your own words?

Bost beet

Attached: E9EA924A-3D4D-44DB-841F-F2B54276C3F7.png (762x754, 61K)

She can't help her nature but you should have known better. It's you who deserves the hate.

jews are the real terrorists

When the cleansing begins, your wife will have ample opportunity to prove her Jewishness is benign through invasive neurological screening procedures. Don't worry, user. We've thought it all through.

Nothing lol There aren't womans like that, caring and that shit. Why one of them should deserve hate without doing anything? She is integrated in society...

sigh.... you obviously have ignored the shit have done in the last 1000 years. and continue to do.. What your wife has done is steal your DNA to have none kike looking kids, the kikes will use your kikes kids to subvert what ever race you are. All she did as sacrifice herself for the kike greater good... this is exactly what they do everywhere, mix with the locals to have local looking kids, and then use the local looks to subvert the nation.. it's a ploy that fags like you fall for, fags that can't get their own women.

Sure. I noticed during the Trump election that the main argument against Democrats from Republicans was "Hillary is evil," but the main argument against Republicans from Democrats was "Republicans are stupid." I think that's a big difference and explains a lot about politics in this country.

That said, you look at the comments on the Fox News website and it's clear that many Republicans paint with just as broad of a brush.

she's a jew, of course she's a jew first

I can understand hatred toward a big shadow organization. I guess I'm specifically asking the people who say "kill all Kikes."

Leaf went full schizo

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo

WE ARE ALL AMERICANS. ISRAEL AND ZIONISM IS THE PROBLEM

Attached: 1523182824584.jpg (1750x1178, 1012K)

>My wife is Jewish
what type of shul does she attend for sevices?

Attached: images.png (225x225, 12K)

Can you explain why you feel that way?

>I guess I'm specifically asking the people who say "kill all Kikes."
Dude. Those are Israeli shills. Israel benefits from this false flag. Did you see how Bibi instantly made a video? It's because he was behind it and wants good PR points.

Attached: 1516653290465.png (805x1174, 487K)

Because she's a dirty kike rat and will pay for it on the DOTR.

Attached: 1471967505795.gif (299x213, 3.64M)

So what the fuck is she? pro-zionist? Anti-zionist? Redpilled? Hates Islam? Liberal? Anti-Globalist? Big nose?
Is she any of these or a just a cookie cutter woman that happens to have lived in a household of Jewish parents?

Israelis are responsible for this shit.

Attached: 1538101633641.jpg (1366x2345, 1.3M)

Then she belong to israel is as symple as that
Jewiness is an ethno religious supremacist ideology so is imposible not to treat her ad a traitor

Attached: hitler276.jpg (300x180, 10K)

Attached: 1515081852453.png (1268x1370, 1.36M)

Attached: 1531362982356.png (1258x1332, 1.38M)

whats your opinion on those smug up state New York kikes?

Is it possible to identify as both? I understand that's one of the main arguments against American Jews: they identify as Jews first, and Americans second. But aren't there many Americans who identify as Christians first, and Americans second?

"My wife is Jewish" - there's your answer you fucking retard

For marrying a loser manlet like you

You didn't honestly believe she was leaving to "go meet Jamal" every Friday, did you? In truth she's attending her weekly ZOG meeting, where her and other local jews get together and conspire about how to best subvert the goyim. Your kids are jewish, btw - did you know that? She's already caught you in her web.

As a Jew, I must admit that we sacrifice children to moloch. And now you know - straight from a Jewish mouth.

She was at an Anti-Trump rally, with a sign saying "Kill All White Males" this year.

Can you explain what you mean by "her nature"?

She has the genes I wish I could give to my 10 kids.

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

>objectively
You didn’t need that word. I don’t think you meant it. You just think it sounds clever. It’s word tinsel for your OP.
Try again and remember what you told me when our children got blown up, you know that event that precipitated Muhammad being protected from criticism by law. All I heard was PART AND PARCEL. DON’T LOOK BACK IN ANGER.
Take your own advise, fuck off and choke to death on it. I couldn’t care less if I tried. My indifference to your self inflicted suffering, lefty, knows few bounds.

As a fellow Jew, I must admit that not a single Jew died in the attack.

Because she is a fucking kike

He is right tho

THIS!

NO JEWS DIED TODAY.

Conservative "Judaism" is NOT Judaism!

The shooting took place at a conservative shul. Reform and conservative "Jews" are not real Jews.

For those that don't know the difference here is the quick run down.

Goy tier
Reform: After services your transgender openly homosexual "Rabbi" will hold a fundraiser for Palestinians by selling ultimate meat lovers pizza (extra bacon, sausage, and ham) at the shul.

Conservative: Your Rabbi talks his famous cholent recipe made from the Easter Ham his Christian wife made. He will occasionally drop some horribly pronounced Hebrew words in everyday conversation.

Real Jews
"Modern Orthodox"/Orthodox/Charedi

Attached: haaretz.jpg (952x610, 409K)

>My wife is Jewish. I am not. She's the mother of my twin boys, a public school teacher, and a wonderful, caring person. Can you please objectively explain to me why she deserves hate?

I'm white and a legal American citizen.

Can you explain to me what I did to deserve the white genocide her people have thrust upon my home land?

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Will you condemn the white genocide plan that's currently underway in America?

I shall do no such thing, zog enabler.

she doesnt
when people here say (((them))), its bankers and media owning (((folks)))

Do you honestly believe that literally every Jew is part of a global conspiracy? You would have to believe they would be able to coordinate millions of people in completely different locations around the world keeping up immaculate disguises from childhood. Wouldn't that mean you give the Jews a tremendous amount of credit? No other race or culture has ever been able to pull that off.

The point there is that the normal jew there in America, the street one, doesn't make anything dangerous against society. Blacks, hispanics latinos don't mix that well so they also enjoy dealing and being a gang and shits like that.

Fuck off kike, your kind isn't welcome here

Attached: 665C6D763A414C639BF3D9855872CD06.jpg (1373x694, 90K)

She hasn't been to synagogue in years.

Can you explain why a Jew is dirty and a non-Jew is not?

Ha! they are all part of the machine... she might be a washer, a bolt a nut, a solder joint... no matter which small part she plays, she's still part of the subversion machine

Spreads from old hate because they keep too much money and such.
Also the whole Israeli nationalism is kind of annoying, seeing as how they're an artificial state made by outside powers.

>Can you please objectively explain to me why she deserves hate?

She doesn't deserve hate for simply BEING Jewish.
It's when she starts DOING Jewish that it becomes a problem.

She's fairly pro-Israel, but of course has a lot of frustration with how Israel has treated Palestine. She's more Liberal than I am. She has a fairly big nose.

Fucking jews, it's always the same with you, hated for obvious reasons that you are the only ones to not see.

Yes... they programme themselves gradually. eventually, they just fall into place... you are a fool that think your kike friend is different....

Conservative "Judaism" is goy tier.

I don't care much for smug rich anyone.

Read her some pregnant Anne Frank greentexts to cheer her up

>"P-Peter, why are you looking at my diary again? I told you I don't want you reading that until after this war ends and I'm ready to publish it. Won't you come back upstairs and cuddle with me? The baby loves it when we cuddle. He kicks like crazy whenever he senses his papa's nearby. I just love it when you put your hand on my belly and feel our son kick. Don't you? Maybe once the adults are asleep, I can even take off this dress off and the three of us can do some 'soul-searching' together. Hehehehe..."
>tfw all you want is a pregnant Jewish qt to snuggle with

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 574K)

I'd imagine the demon trannys set him off.

There's no such thing as conservative judaism

She deserves love if she is a good person, Jew or not

She hasn't been to synagogue in years. Especially now that we have twin babies, we virtually never go anywhere without each other. Do you really believe that from childhood she has been an agent of a global conspiracy, with a façade that is perfect enough to fool everybody?

As a fellow Jew, I must admit that not a single Jew died in the attack.

A real jewish ?

>Can you please objectively explain to me why she deserves hate?
nobody deserves hate, or to have their home bombed

yet it still happens

do you know about that image and prime quadruplets?

thats a shit logic that only dilutes the debate.

She's a fucking kike, and you are a race traitor for marrying her.

Attached: SWASTIKA.png (288x172, 2K)

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

>I dunno. When I see posts praising the massacre at the synagogue in Pittsburgh, it sure sounds like many on Jow Forums hate normie America Jews.

Attached: JIDF quote.png (144x151, 11K)

She wasn't. She is fairly Liberal and strongly dislikes Trump, but is much less of a social justice warrior than many of our friends.

I agree completely

What's to debate? She's a kike.

There is not such thing as messianic Judaism, either. Fellow Jew.

Did she demand you put your sons through a genital blood sacrifice mutilation ritual?

There's a lot of LARPers on here doing it as really dark humor, as well as paid shills trying to make us look bad so they can get the website banned. And there's like a tiny percentage of actual nutcases. Don't let it get to you, and remember that anyone can post any random stupid bullshit here, so take everything with a grain of salt.

There is no such thing as Judeo-Christianity either.

Attached: judeo christianity.png (1431x1073, 1.48M)

We have conservative jews in Morocco

Because Zionism is gay

In Summary jews are not the problem. I am not racist. Zionist-globalists are the problem.

>a public school teacher
This.
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CeWip5BpU

I don't really understand what you're saying about Muhammad and looking back in anger. By "objectively" I meant I would like a scientific explanation for why *all* Jews are evil. I don't argue that a global conspiracy or shadow organization is evil, but since I have no reason to believe my wife is part of one, I would like to know why she is evil.

No individual deserves hate.
It's the institution that gets boners from controlling innocence that's the problem.

Ahmed give me free hash

The problem is, the Jewish people have bitten off more than they can chew and it's starting to negatively effect them, whether your wife is compicit or not doesn't really matter.

The jews that caused this mess never considered whether the lives of billions of people would matter, so in turn the jews have dehumanized mainly white men caring not who they hurt in the process and you're now seeing what happens when you do that.

I hope this helps clear things up a bit for you.

Unironically they sacrifice a piece of human flesh off of an innocent baby to a bloodthirsty god... and give him herpes while they're at it.

Ah, that's interesting. So, by this argument, my wife is not evil because she is a reform Jew and therefore not a "real" Jew?