Whoa this is powerful. Finally going after black zits

Whoa this is powerful. Finally going after black zits.

Attached: D91EF8FB-BE1F-415E-983C-9094E323F1DB.jpg (207x244, 29K)

Republicans are getting 58% of the black vote

Even the people you call inferior know how to milk a buck out of useless idiots.

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who who feel it necessay to drag them into the conversation.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1532648228622.png (306x306, 73K)

i dont get it

Sure, one fears the negro much like one fears a tiger. It is strong and irrational with no regard for long term planning and no sense of self. It may be shot to death after it mauls you, but you've still been mauled to death by a subhuman species.

>subhuman

Attached: UCScreenshot20180621151447.png (1004x876, 29K)

Even your ID says you have a 78 IQ.

>says the single digit IQ.

>be black
>support Trumpkins
>get rich

It was cold
It was raining
But people still #walkaway

Attached: wa.png (738x413, 441K)

I'm pro blexit

so they are base humans... figures at much seeing as they run on base emotions and lack higher reasoning.

None of these retarded niggers will even get off their lazy asses to vote

>Runs a doxxing site
>Becomes conservative when a competitor doxxing site shuts her down
>Thinks nigger felons should vote
>Thinks illegal caravan spics should vote
>I'm totally a conservative guys!

Fuck this whore, fuck TPUSA, and fuck you. This cunt was playing victim all the way back to high school

Yassssss! Dooooo iiiiiiiiitttttt!!!!

WALK AWAY from the Dems false flags!!!!

Attached: A7B6E986-4D5F-46D2-BA76-CD1B8FC5C649.gif (498x280, 45K)

Enough with this copy pasta

38, but I like your optimism. 58 in 2020 tho

dont join us, we don't want niggers

>1 post by this ID

fuck off, racist demonrat shill.

Candace Owens is moving to Liberia? FUCKING BASED!

It's gold. Thank the frog doctor for his prognosis.

Black exit like brexit
I think.