Is a White Intifada beginning?

Are we the new Palestinians?

Attached: palestine.jpg (2835x1860, 418K)

we abandoned our roman brothers for heebs

Attached: 1540596602993.jpg (670x1024, 84K)

ANYONE WHO ISNT AN ELITE ZIONIST IS A PALESTINIAN. WORLDWIDE.

Attached: 1524188664329.jpg (788x1026, 203K)

Holy fuck I love this

Attached: 1526337047050.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

>are you degenerates whining about something that you can’t stop?
Guess so

Israel is gonna show the world how evil they are.

Attached: 1518930846155.jpg (832x827, 87K)

I didn't truly start feeling like a Palestinian until today. Seriously worried that they might start talking about demolishing our houses as collective punishment for posting memes.

I think that #WhiteIntifada might be a good meme, kikes would totally lose their shit if we start equating our situation with those of Palestinians. Their view of us is already no different from their view of Palestinians, if we managed to appropriate some Palestinian memes and terminology, the kike's cries of "nazi" would be far less effective. I honestly feel more like a Palestinian than a nazi, I just want these kikes to gtfo and leave European-Americans alone.

Attached: globalism.jpg (1429x907, 809K)

Fuck off this isn't about race. This is about Zionists controlling everyone as their slaves.

What's wrong with his right arm?

Inshallah this is the final Intifada.

But a side-note: Create a militia, one off attacks are kinda stupid.

white/ palestinian solidarity meme.jpg

>resistance to an oppressive foreign occupation isn't about race
It sort of is about race.
Lots of Palestinian attacks are random guys snapping and going on rampages. Kikes will probably start building security barriers around their neighborhoods in the U.S within a few years.

Attached: Palestinians at Israeli security wall.jpg (1024x683, 359K)

Are brothers in arms against jewish tyranny

Attached: Muslimbrothersofhitler.jpg (3130x2454, 2.99M)

I definitely don't want Arab occupiers in my country either, but the similarities between our situation and that of Palestinians is becoming difficult to ignore. I can already picture Israeli security experts arriving in the U.S. in order to help the Jewish community mitigate the threat of violence from restive American goyim.

Attached: C-bcUOOVYAELPiu.jpg (942x960, 114K)

how comet exas gts a flag? why not anyotrr state?

SLING THAT SHIT BOI

Attached: HitlerOrHell.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

SLING THAT SHIT BOI

You're making the big mistake which is thinking that Jow Forums is an NS board.

Sling that shit boi

The only reason we have arab occupiers is because of the state of israel and the jews. If israel didnt exist the muslims would be content living in the middle east selling oil to us in peace. The jews started exporting the muslims knowing that our cultures were not compatible and it would create division and lack of social cohesion in the west. I believe this is for their plan to create the great israel project.

Come home, Syrian man

Yeah we totally need the BASED negroes on our side

rabbi whatcha doing?

SLING THAT SHIT BOI

I just want them to go away, too. feels bad man.

Jews are native to Israel though

They are cancerous subhumans, sure, but it’s not like they weren’t in Israel first.

Whites should not waste their time and resources on a conflict that is not theirs

#WhiteIntifada kind of sounds like something that would attract all the skinheads. You are going in the right direction though.

Attached: AWyattMannSkinheads.jpg (500x589, 174K)

>White Intifada

Attached: The next crusade.png (933x301, 605K)

This.
Inshallah brothers, we share the same struggle. Long live Palestine, long live Hitler, death to all kikes.

Attached: 4chanIsAlwaysFascist.jpg (2048x1438, 683K)

>Points out how JIDF shills on every thread, with their paid boomers and MAGAfags dominating the board
>Tells Syrian to return to his homeland where his race and culture is and contribute to the development of his nation and the war against Israel

And I'm the Jew here. Texas, you ain't very bright.

Attached: 1532030524753.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

He is right though. Especially the Alt-Right is extra bad
>materialistic instead of metaphysical
>homosexual and childless
>(((Christian))) instead of Pagan
>good goy anti-Islam DEUS VULTERS

Attached: MIGAsoy.png (1200x884, 383K)

What's up with all those faggots shilling for sandnogs and Islam ?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AMIRITE 8================D EBIN

Attached: 1508969086364.jpg (946x798, 291K)

I'm not. You can be if you want to.
Won't end well, though.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1063, 850K)

I suppose they are Arabs and Palestinians. Still better than all the Jews and "colored folk" shilling for Christcuckery user

FUCK YEAH I SURE LOVE SANDNIGGER COCK!

SLING THAT SHIT BOI

SLING THAT SHIT BOI

Attached: 1528235302773.png (460x460, 295K)

They always use the same pic with the sling
Made me think

WE MUST SUPPORT BASED ISRAEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING Jow Forums

Attached: 1509022331079.png (879x596, 452K)

I worked in a muslim country and all my muslim friends would joining me in sieg heiling and they love hitler.

SLING THAT SHIT BOI

Attached: 1536252843210.png (666x767, 42K)

Don't support Palestine! Be like your fellow Neo-Crusader!

Attached: 1503751350583.png (796x574, 178K)

Which one?

kek, this is a good start. Anyone have good pictures of American nationalists waving flags and slinging shit?
Wake up Pierre, to the kikes we are basically just another breed of slave nogs, except we are even worse at resisting them. Abandon your pride and accept your status as a conquered people who must rise up and resist with what humble means you have available.
Its a pretty good pic to be fair. It is very emotive.

Attached: resist.png (933x350, 442K)

this is the false dichotomy the jews have manufactured.

either jews or arabs. pick a side.

I choose “all nonwhites are foreign subhumans, we keep all of our resources to ourselves and stay the fuck away from brown “peoples” conflicts” option

Attached: 1FB8F32B-8408-41A3-8974-7B4D4E83A3AF.png (569x251, 66K)

Arabs have been waging war against the Zionist Occupation Government since 1948. When will Americans take up arms and start openly combatting the ZOG that has raped their country and made a mockery of their once great nation?

Attached: IMG_3148.jpg (1095x431, 115K)

SLING THAT SHIT BOI

Attached: 54566867.png (978x640, 1.08M)

Suffices, I don't want anything to do with the West, and I don't the West to have anything to do with us.

We've been fighting it since the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, the creation of Mandatory Palestine was an eye-opener for us.

Attached: uygy.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

they are sandscum

Germany

He looks heroic as fuck. Like some statue of marble.

>as a conquered people
Yes, it's totally jews roaming in the streets harassing women, raping, stealing and stabbing for a bad look, I totally see jews everywhere when I go out, totally not shitskins
I don't have to choose between kinds of smelly sands, whites don't take have to take sides when bands of circumcised semits fight themselves, you will all go back to you shitholes

>Jews are native to Israel though
Highly debatable. The Judeans are extinct and Palestinians are objectively more closely related to the biblical Judeans than the diverse and cosmopolitan Ashkenazi, Magrebi and Yemenite merchant clans which make up modern Jewry. Kikes are currently blocking all genetic testing of ancient remains in Israel for "religious purposes".

Attached: Ashkenazi gentleman preaches the truth to Mizrahi policeman.jpg (729x528, 229K)

Fuck no. Palestinians are defending their indigenous clay. Go back to Europe and fight for yours you butt fuck mutt.

Obviously Jewish power is more conspicuous in the U.S. and Muslims are almost non-existent, so our situations are not entirely analogous. I truly feel like I have no more power and representation in my country than a Palestinian has in his. These kikes openly run everything here.

Still, I doubt that it is very different in France. If you tried to form an advocacy organization for French people, it won't be Arabs or niggers who will try to shut you down, but organized Jewry.

Attached: 4a1bacf1dc2e9eec0842f4472669ef1cdb424810341de8ec66d38061826daf5f.jpg (960x674, 54K)

>advocacy organization for French people
It already exists, it's not official, shall not be and we are taking roots everywhere.
But we don't have to choose between an evil and another

America is our indigenous clay you evil rat.

Attached: Jew museum exhibit, September 1941, France.jpg (390x611, 50K)

KINO

Attached: 0-survivors.png (477x724, 254K)

That photo is so spectacular either it needs to win every award for photojournalism or it was staged as fuck. Are there any other photos from the past decade quite as crisp and perfect?