/MBTI General/ Based Pol Edition

16personalities.com

The Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator (MBTI) is a system that creates 16 surprisingly accurate (although not perfect) depictions of your personality. Take the test if you haven't before, or post your results here. Pic related is mine. Jow Forums seems to have a lot of NTP's, see if you break the mold.

Also requesting the image of all 16 personalities with humorous descriptions, please.

Previous thread

Attached: 5390d5cedffcb37c73ccd1ac43033937.jpg (542x960, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euvLdOwLnXU
youtube.com/watch?v=bzmWpyuqucU
youtube.com/watch?v=RM9O1HO4FLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to design offworld nazi colonies
intp btw

istp materace chad reporting in from last thread dont even try to get on my level betas

Attached: mepol.png (2500x2036, 1.37M)

ENTP master race reporting for duty

Same here. Currently working my way in college to University of Houston's school of space architecture.

Attached: Capture.png (724x854, 153K)

R8

Attached: 3B4365C3-CC28-444A-838A-4104B1519AC9.jpg (1280x960, 175K)

A welcome to the INTJs. Thanks for joining us.

Attached: gus.gif (500x281, 1.38M)

I wish I did architecture or math right now. Went into biochem and want to off myself

>I
Faggots

I need to add those 8 values to my image

Attached: alignment_neutralevil.png (2702x1836, 496K)

extrovert kike spotted

B-but I'm not a baby!

-t. INFP

>I..im gonna get buwied because I to retarded to talk to people HELP MOMMY WAAHHHHH

Kill yourself cuck

Intp here. I'm currently on vacation in a different state to visit family. Just bailed on a party cause i was tired. Currently browsing Jow Forums in the dark wishing I wasn't so autistic and could actually do gatherings

Not sure if that other user saw my response
I generally shift between P/J so that could be why.
A loving relationship as INTP/INTJ will be very difficult because we're generally not the types of guys (even when fit, handsome, and wealthy) women imagine themselves with. Mostly due to the fact that we can easily (and often are) be distant and not affectionate in the ways they expect or desire. Granted, we can be very committed and awesome in bed, but due to our solo mentality it just ends up as a relationship where we use them for sex if they can't offer any intellectual stimulation or their personality lacks anything interesting for us to dissect.

"There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman. Some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity... something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze.. and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours.. and maybe you even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there."

ISTP reporting in
>socially retarded
>cany converse or talk to others to an almost crippling degree, yet can read, predict and understand most people better then they know themselves
>would be a sociopath if I was less self aware
>often act out long term characters in different situations rather then act naturally
>extremely good with my hands and mechanical tasks, to the point I can lie about it on a resume and learn on the job, once bullshitted my way into a mechanic job and did good after a somewhat rough first month
>however if I'm bored , I'll do a shit job regardless of how hard I'm trying to do it right
>intrested in mechanical stuff but not actully very smart, incapable of doing math above basic algebra, but able to learn complicated stuff through grinding repetition, learned to build engines through sheer repetitive process, and have the other guy do the math bits
>wife started as a morbidly obese SJW penguin of doom , and over 3 years emotionally and manipulated her into a Jow Forumsack , lost tons of weight and is actually doing emotionally better then I am, it was eaiser to go through the tribulations of transform trash into treasures then get a gf the normal wsy

Attached: fantastic_mr__fox_by_happydoodle-d79fj86.jpg (638x825, 429K)

>ISTJ
>thoroughly enjoys water sandwiches. Can go hours without being noticed
Yep. Anyone else boring like me?

You share the same type with sam hyde

To the people that jave both capitalism and authoritarianism over 90% you're retarded and you should kill yourself.

Attached: 3336468.jpg (990x1200, 107K)

am i a worthless intp doomed to be a useless neet my whole life

Attached: my mbti wtf.png (684x422, 22K)

>he needs to talk to people
you are the cuck here

INTJ

Attached: IMG_6962.jpg (735x883, 125K)

You can do gatherings, you just need to prep for them because at the end you will be exhausted from the charade. Go with a few close friends, have a few drinks, and ration your social interactions. If you don't click with someone in a few minutes move back to the group to recharge and then try another conversation.

INTJ here. I just want someone to love me :( also fuck niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-205609.png (1440x2560, 127K)

If it wasn’t for Imtroverted intuitive types utilizing memetics to enlighten inferior E and S brains, all of you cucks would still be worshipping the hollyjew ZOG matrix.

What are you, 13 years old? Go play Nintendo switch.

Love will only make you weak. Why breed and have a few white children when you can help engineer the complete global destruction of the subhuman menace?

It's infinitely easier when alcohol is involved. Everything I normally think about saying but don't just flows right out and I get along just fine. I remember juden peterstein talking about types of people that have opiate like responses to alcohol which makes them far more prone to alcoholism which seems to certainly be my case

>pol/ seems to have a lot of NTP's, see if you break the mold
Nope. INTP-A

Because your understanding wife will comprehend the sexual transaction and can raise your glorious intelligent white children to carry on your legacy of purging degeneracy and shitskins.

New fag, here. Asking honest question:
Wouldnt this thread be considered data mining?
Oh...and OP is a faggot

>Nintendo switch
>13
Yep, your definitely an I

>just mad because you have no friends
The only difference between us user is that i can handle friends and memtics

>Love will only make you terrifying and motivated

Fixed that for you.

Commander here

Attached: B7D2A396-38F5-43A6-A76B-8B8E15889FCB.jpg (1125x1837, 259K)

INTP ofc. Most of pol prob be intp intj istp entp istj

>Tfw torn between a desire to become the next Dr. William Pierce and a desire for a mommy gf

Attached: 1534374125127.png (906x3000, 138K)

Kek

Attached: 1530661152007.jpg (200x203, 12K)

Indeed. When I was very social I developed quite an alcohol usage issue. When I don't go out I don't drink, I haven't had a drink in like 6 months.

why?

Why not both?

>I think you're only doing this because of xyz
>what, fuck you, you don't listen to me

2 days later

>I'm sorry user, you were right and I was too upset to admit it

Every relationship as an INTJ.

Can you command something worth a shit, please?

Also my gf is INFP any advice

Why not both?

Can we get a version that isn't for ants

INTJ-T

>intrested in mechanical stuff but not actully very smart, incapable of doing math above basic algebra
That can be fixed, plenty of people I know joined on my physics course without considering themselves/being strong in math.

Yes.
As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure it's the alphabets just keeping a generalized tally on the community

>I'm sorry user, you were right and I was too upset to admit it
I don't even get made when I hear those words anymore. I just accept that not everyone can digest the truth as I'm telling it to them. You get older, and learn to move past it. They'll come around eventually.

Or make gfs for all INTJ's
>ywn witness a genetically engineered army of thicc mommy supersoldiers wiping out all shitskins

Attached: 1534610477048m.jpg (1024x1024, 134K)

Is she a stereotypical crybaby INFP or more of a grounded-in-reality-but-with-Feels INFP?

user already datamined these threads to show most of Jow Forums is INTP. I'm sure jewgle has the image.

a-are you me ?

INFJ married to an ENTP.

MBTI results can change too easily.

3 months ago -> ENTP
5 minutes ago -> ESTP

I/ENTJ here
just tested as INFP-A

what the fuck does that mean? Im drunk at the moment. That might have to do with it. Fuck. I was pretty proud of my INTJ status.

Attached: 1539298420579.jpg (400x400, 35K)

I see it time and time again, motivated soldiers against jewry and faggotry going soft and cucking out the instant some thot opens her fuckhole for them. My ENTJ best friend, once a fully awakened 1488 racist and nigger-beater found love and is now a cuckservative civnat. He had the potential to be a Hitler and he threw it away for some used up ass.

maybe i'll kill myself one day once i'm thorougly useless

t. INFP

Sorry

Attached: PSX_20181027_001058.jpg (1484x2152, 837K)

Take the test again, then answer opposite of everything you want to. Then reverse the results.

Well, I do make a mean soup

ISTP here

Havent vocally talked a whole sentence in 3 weeks.

this "test" is retarded. the self is a lie. there is no you. this bs is simply pandering to the mistaken belief that we are special/unique, which is not just not true. no different than the genetic tests to "know your genes".

entertainment at best.

Did you take the test drunk? Alcohol might have affected it.

i answered honestly in the moment. Im drunk and amped up on caffeine and amphetamines. I might test again when I come down.

Cant be any more honest though than when you're drunk. I'll take it again with a more aware frame of mind. Im freaked out that im not INTJ like normal.

>the self is a lie. there is no you.
Do you have internal dialogues?

My fellow personality-less working class drones

Attached: 1492038283810.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

actually, based on reading the "meaning" of the personality type its pretty spot on as an aspect of my personality. Im not gonna complain. Its just a shock that i didnt test normal.

Huh. Maybe I should try taking the test when drunk.

Attached: 1533594488338m.jpg (1024x604, 82K)

For many people, their type can change throughout their life. As you grow as a person and acquire different tastes, life changing events, influence by loved ones etc. Its normal.

Just saying that if the test is inconsistent and you don't want to as one of those personality forums "hey guys, what am I?" answering the opposite of what you normally would can help you nail down your legitimate personality.

if you take it drunk and like the results you'll become an alcoholic to fit your preferred world view. Dont do it user. Im gonna take it again in a little while. Hope the threads still up so I can share results of this little experiment.

You can try it. See who you become when you drink liquid courage.

Attached: aziz.jpg (502x799, 45K)

noted. Good advice and good idea.

Definitely. It shouldn't be viewed as a set in stone personality, but a profile of your current mindset. Even then it's just a general outline, I know another guy who says he tested INTP and I think he's an insufferable faggot who's lying based on his outward actions and overblown emotional responses to trivial news stories.

>Cant be any more honest though than when you're drunk
Alcohol typically causes a person to score more extroverted and it seems reasonable to assume it makes you score more feeling than thinking. You're probably borderline on a few areas, changing from 51% introverted to 51% extroverted is not much of a difference.
>tfw never scored below 85% introverted as an INTJ

How rare are us INFPs on Jow Forums? ;_;

Hi friend. We're in this together at least. :(

Like three of us in this thread, bro.

to you like to debate fro ideas you dont believe in for fun
or
are you great getting people to do what you want

Attached: hhhhh.png (159x219, 97K)

I consistently get INTP, except one time in highschool when I got ISTP.
So where does that put me /pol? Am I virgin until I clone myself and murder-fuck it?

I would probably test ENTP lol

>faggot who's lying based on his outward actions and overblown emotional responses to trivial news stories.
One thing that has been difficult for me to wrap my head around is how the test has nothing to do with EQ or IQ. Its just mostly how you process information and respond to things; not how well you do those things. I've had many, "but how are we the same type" responses to people I thought of as low/average functioning adults.

Attached: disgusted.jpg (600x600, 57K)

i guess this is good? and what is this chick talking about spirt world shit on adult swim????

Attached: Capture.png (988x550, 59K)

I just wish I could convey in words the thoughts in my head

Attached: 1534037667545m.jpg (1024x660, 138K)

INFP here. We don't have anything to prove to these big meanies. We are in touch with the feelings THAT MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF.

I think I come out the same way actually. Suddenly very outgoing, from out of left field! Who would have guessed.

I tested INFP-A againafter thinking more considerably to my demeanor. Fuck, guess im not an INTJ anymore. fuck my life. Im still as drunk and stimmed as i was before. Ill wait til im sober and come down off my pills to take it again.

what do you mean? I sort of understand, but how so? How would you like to convey yourself? How do you currently convey yourself? Say it all here, we'll understand.

howdy

i want to be mean but i don't have the testosterone

Attached: 1496641023629.jpg (1280x708, 71K)

Also anyone else /synthwave/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=euvLdOwLnXU

Attached: 1509895296_retrowave city.gif (1024x457, 3.53M)

youtube.com/watch?v=bzmWpyuqucU

shes had abusive parents so can keep it in a lot the time and vents by calling people niggers and faggots on discord. but sometimes she gets emotional or reacts over the smallest thing or goes quiet when somethings bothering her...

youtube.com/watch?v=RM9O1HO4FLE

Attached: 2b4fbd23105939.5631d74c52459.jpg (1200x673, 532K)

Have you tried a different test? There are other online MBTI exams that have a lot more questions 150-200 ish. try one of those.
>INFP any advice
They always know when I'm fucking with their head. Its crazy and fun.

Attached: bat.png (316x263, 102K)

None of the above. That's why the whole test seems absolutely bullshit to me

tell her to get therapy now before she gets too old for it to do any good

also tell her she has to learn to fix her own damn problems because no one else is going to do it for her

Attached: 1516412779926.png (502x374, 161K)

Anyone have resources outlining interactions between personality groups? Like which personalities compliment each other, which ones hate each other etc.

>ENFP btw

Attached: 42714559_1937818552922877_9143519528146173952_n.jpg (480x640, 33K)

can you post one of those tests. I really do need something more comprehensive. Im a certain kind of person that cant explain myself with a few short questions.

Well I've been writing a political diary for a few weeks now, and its helped me to refine my beliefs and sense of self greatly. But I'm absolutely shit when it comes to trying to convey my ideas to others. And when arguing with people, I'm always struggling to strike a balance between hiding my "power level" and talking about politics and philosophy. I often feel like I'm not really myself around people, and it wears me down greatly. I'm also bad at making quick comebacks, another reason I prefer writing or typing my thoughts.

Attached: 1540497510386.jpg (225x225, 4K)

INTJ, makes sense I come here every day..

lol i think i get it now, yall niggers need to get out the house

Attached: 1535166618682.jpg (460x371, 50K)