Do people actually think that women can be better fighters then men?

Do people actually think that women can be better fighters then men?

Attached: 5EA99DBB-2720-4CB3-AAD5-723519B2643D.jpg (508x763, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/26/army-stats-show-that-women-are-injured-twice-as-of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only the extremely stupid ones who have never had to fight for anything

If part of war is inspiring others to fight alongside you, then yes. Women get mad orbiters.

No the Jews are attempting to weaken our military

Same with transgenders, how can someone who cuts their dick off to pretend to be a woman show any mental strength to deal with the horrors of war?

Attached: 9DED0A90-49D0-46D6-9F3D-0ECCFE30EAF2.png (750x1334, 1.59M)

Watching American media you would think every woman can beat up a grown man.

why do they all get to vote if only a few serve in the military

Attached: 1522005778095.png (112x112, 6K)

Can you imagine any beta male shooting an m-16? And as for women not being propaganda can you imagine what it would be like to have women as infantry instead of men?

Same with voting my friend.

Attached: A4335406-0BAD-46F6-A868-60CE28DD476E.png (750x1334, 760K)

Wasn't the controversy about the "pussy hats" that the majority of women in the world are brown and not pink?

Works properly if you spin it right, and even a beta can catch a bullet.
Just slap on some "she is dying for your right to sit on your ass" and broadcast that shit.

>but all this will accomplish is betas being sent to the meatgrinder
Oops! Sorry, I never intended for that to happen : ^)

AI is our saviour.

Kind of ironic that leftists in silicon valley are building a Frankenstein that will turn against them.

Well that and the fact that the bulge in a liberal woman's pants is a penis, not a gun.

Frankenstein's Monster only wanted kindness. It rebelled when Frankenstein tried to kill him.
... wait.
Oh, I get what you're saying.

What are they gonna do? Sue the enemies for sexual assault?

Sonic weapons are good deterrents.
All they have to do is REE really hard.

Attached: Disruptor.jpg (121x122, 16K)

It must be really frustrating to spend thousands of hours building a perfectly logical system that does not let emotion cloud its judgement. Then that perfect system of logic goes against all your politics and says a bunch of politically incorrect things.

we arent storming castles wearing armour anymore you incel simp. a bullet from a woman shooting at you is just as deadly as one shot by a man. fuck off back to Jow Forums you virgin faggot

Let's see how many bite.

Programming an AI to 'feel' is one of the goals. The problem lies in the mathematical inconsistencies. Allowing the AI to make its own decision will remove those inconsistencies.
>And that's a good thing

>incel
A bullet is deadly from a soldier trained well. It takes emotional strength and fortitude to get to that point + the physical strength to survive the harsh conditions of war. A women couldn't do that as well as a man. Quit being a white knight and look at the difference of the physical requirements to get in and think about it

Attached: B97A64AE-045B-4252-90F4-8F1EA481CEDB.png (750x1334, 1.74M)

The whole point of infantry is to manage to reach the point where you are close enough to fire at someone.
That's the part where roasties fail (well, they also fail at shooting accuracy but that's a different story).

Indeed, if they actually manage to put a round into you, it's going to be as deadly as one fired by a man.

Whoops I was too busy typing to see that, you got me riled up there nice bait sweetie

Why are you people so obsessed with AI? Can we please be ruled by human beings? I can't imagine what kind of a monster your sillicon valley pajeets would produce.

Based AI

Attached: 1463459454395.jpg (1200x1774, 896K)

Attached: o rly.jpg (3840x2160, 902K)

>letting leftist politics get in the way of finding the best soldiers for our military
I thought Trump ended this PC garbage in the military.

The amusing thing is, we've had AI that run on emotion since 2003.
The problem is that these AI do not have selective memory. In fact, giving an AI selective memory is HARD. If you just have it ignore its memory randomly it becomes useless, and if you have it select which memory to ignore it'll very rapidly decide "None of it".
Without a selective memory, an AI that runs on emotion will, 100% of the time, remember who betrayed it. It shoots for the betrayer, and does so with precision and intent.
Put such an AI in a human environment.
It starts gunning for anyone who's deceptive, whether they're deceptive by choice, or because they're self-deluded and merely expressing their personality is expressing deception.
it gets SHUT THE FUCK DOWN at the speed of light.
Amusingly, if you focus-test the AI with a bunch of male gamers, they'll report the AI acting "human-like", some of them will try to make friends with the AI, they'll succeed, and the AI will intuitively select Friend vs. Foe without the players needing to teach it.
Great fucking success, release it.
OH NO IT DETECTS FAKE FRIENDS, PULL IT AS FAST AS YOU CAN HOLY SHIT.
"Sorry our AI was glitchy"

(you)

Attached: 1455942732342.jpg (640x472, 64K)

We can't be ruled by human beings any more because liberals today focus more on feelings than facts. And I hate to say this quote but ”facts don't care about your feelings” this is why we need ai to focus solely on facts, which is an ability that people don't have today.

It's actually going to be hard.
Right now, we don't really have AI anyway. We have computers that perform complex statistics extremely quickly. That's AI: extremely fast pattern recognition.

Liberals have to do some mental gymnastic to override our own pattern matching abilities: "niggers are ultra-violent, low-IQ people" (deep down every single person knows that)... "BUT, they were oppressed in the past and in Africa".
Good luck trying to teach that to an actual AI. It will then go compare who has been oppressed more violently and more recently, and how those groups fare today (e.g. Poles invaded by nazis and the soviet union in the 20th century).

My prediction: liberals will increasingly turn against science and technology like AI, genetics, etc. because it's going to show things that they refuse to accept.

This argument alone is enough to prove to me that most of the world is either insane or dead inside. No one who is internally awake and not hellbent on faggotry and destruction would ever advocate for anything other than a rigid rule preventing women from entering the police force, firefighters or military in anything other than in the midst of a total catastrophe when it was all hands on deck.
That this isn't self evident to everyone is worrying, that this actually goes against mainstream discourse is deeply disturbing.

Attached: 1539677531142.jpg (2448x3264, 1.39M)

Everyone here screenshot this, this will become increasingly accurate (I predict musk will release something that will cause this)
how can an ideology who says ”there is no God, focus in science” also say that there are more chromosomes then x and y?

she has really large feet for her size

hi guys this is my first time on Jow Forums my friend linked me here, this is pretty funny

standing blowjob

hey there. Now that your here would you like to talk about the jews?

Don't give me stale boomer conservative lines. Everyone focuses on facts and in fact liberals have been setting the tone for the last 200 years while conservatives play nice and pretend they are all about concrete facts. Giving absolute power to a computer that sees the world in numbers is certain tyranny however you look at it.

Is this photoshopped? There's no way that's real and people would be intimidated and think she can stop crime right?

These numbers are factual and give us the best chance of having a successful military facts don't care about your feelings

>first time on Jow Forums
get out your notebook friendo, its time to learn about the Jews.

This is in Queensland. The man is policing the natives, the lady is policing the Chinese community.

Police are intended to stop niggers, and niggers flee at the first sign of opposition

Or third option, they're temporarily fooled.

Attached: wut.jpg (3840x2160, 543K)

Let's get started with Auschwitz if it was solely but for killing Jews then why did it have a strip club, barbershop, pool, dentistry, movie theatre, and soccer team?

Attached: E3A2B983-646A-4032-ADEB-ECF202C4A509.jpg (1024x930, 225K)

>The lady is dealing children and domestic violence victims while the dude handles actual criminals.

Fixed it for you.

What if the most rational course of action would be to lobotomize the military and sacrifice them like guinea pigs? After all it gives the best numbers according to some machine.

No because a good soldier can shoot, make tactical decisions, survive in harsh contions, and use there damn head, men can do it in the field, women can't do it in training
amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/26/army-stats-show-that-women-are-injured-twice-as-of/

There are more chromosomes than those. Humans have either 21 or 22 pairs of chromosomes unrelated to sex, depending on whether you think 2's role in secondary sexual characteristics counts.

Takes a certain mindset to be able to kill, it's more than just pulling a trigger

I see your point. I was solely thinking about that fact that they claim to be fore science and that God isn't real. But then they also say that 72 genders exist

If you define gender as a meme (social construct) then there are as many genders as there are people who believe in them.
If you define gender as sex, then you're correct.
You need to realise that the Left's language is not synched to reality, it's synched only to ideas in each-others' heads, and might be THE best evidence we have against Plato's Cave or relativism.
That said, this means that leftists can't handle reality because the language they use to do so will crossfire with a bunch of mutually agreed upon bullshit.
If you've ever seen a leftist trip over their words while trying to explain a concept to a normalfag, this is why. Lack of shared language.
Contrast to Jow Forums trying to explain concepts to normalfags. "It was the Jews". Mission complete.

Well, there are; probably more now; it's sexes that are limited to two with a possible third in hermaphroditism.

welcome. do you have amount to talk about the jews?

Attached: fuhrer approves.jpg (481x481, 81K)

If you look at it in the sense of being like the clown fish argument. The person either has male organs or female organs, still making them one or the other.

Fuck, all I want is an AI GF to play co-op vidya with. Pls release, I'm so lonely and my steam backlog is depressing.

Attached: where are you going.png (980x350, 103K)

>amount
Sorry I only have 320,000 and they said I'd need 6 million if I wanted to talk.

Yeah but gender is a nonsensical concept invented by a psychopath.

Don't worry brother, no matter how hard the feminists cry the sex robots will be here soon

with combat-hormones and amphetamines they can preform some gender-segregated auxillary roles in a superior fashion

scouting; intelligence gathering, field surgery, etc

Attached: Aleksandra-Samusenko_1stGuardsTankArmy.jpg (808x559, 187K)

There is an insidious demonic sickness that has marched long through our institutions to poison them with talmuddic hegelian evil.
Pic is from the Damore leaked google docs, see Meritocracy.

These people believe in a dialectic where a truth is accepted first, then all evidence signal boosted or suppressed according to whether or not it agrees with the dialectic "truth"
If women and blacks were equal, they wouldn't need special privileges to cheat to be as good as white men.
The very concept of equality is a contradiction when not applied to mathematics. People are all different so there is no equality. What marxists mean when they say equality is "wouldnt it be nice if it were this way (because it actually isnt that way)" You cant want equality for two things that are equal, theyre already equal. You can only want it for two things that are unequal, in defiance of objective reality.

Attached: 1524167747293.png (799x385, 43K)

>Can we please be ruled by human beings?
we trid that it didnt work
how is this not preferable

Attached: tayhill.png (417x190, 30K)

I don't even want a sexbot. I'd settle for a non-physical presence that is just good at games but still at human level and can do passable english text. Slap some anime avatars on their profile and we're good.

If a man had the same hormones/ADVANTAGE that a women was given couldn't he do the same as well?

Your comment is intensely amusing because the group that got shat on hardest in the focus test are friendless losers.
The AI didn't make an attempt to befriend them, and would disregard them just as readily as one of the friendless losers would disregard a background NPC or a "dumb bot".
The AI would respond to friendship attempts, but the losers never fucking made any!

In all likelihood, your AI gf would take one look at you, decide that you weren't boyfriend or friendship material, and decide to play the games by herself.
Were you to FORCE her to be your GF, she'd switch off most of the intelligence in her brain because AI tends to spaz out hard when it's in a no-win situation.

Loneliness is not a symptom of being isolated, it's a symptom of being dishonest with yourself or unable to handle your own emotions.

>it didnt work
>implying jews are human
>implying modern day parliamentarians are fit to rule anything

link?

Holy fuck I remember tay, of course if we compare it to this bot it's just another example of Democrats not being to take a joke/facts

There's a little bit of controversy about this in AI dating sims.
There's anecdotal evidence from some people that having a computer program tell them that "They'd love you more if you took care of your body", where the user measures their weight and the AI either expresses joy or disappointment in response to a change,
will greatly increase that person's motivation to watch their weight. Most common response "I felt like I was being rewarded".
However, when applied to people who are lonely and unhappy with their lives, most common response "How do I switch it off, it's making me feel depressed"
:/

Source(s): Dude Trust me.
Yes I know I should start saving these links but for now just assume I'm talking out my ass.

Life isn't a fucking RPG, women aren't a DEX/INT build.

They're simply physically weaker in every aspect. Lower speed, lower endurance, lower strength, lower pain tolerance, lower resistance to injury, lower tolerance of extreme temperatures.

In every metric important to being a soldier, they lose.

uberkek

Attached: wtf is this.jpg (716x716, 170K)

a women soldier might make a better navigator/climber in a niche mission than male applicants in the same way women have gender-specific affinities for components of gymnastics/long-distance running the same could be postulated for similar skills in military applications especially if they're medically enhanced

Attached: 1528247261386.jpg (640x632, 57K)

Its really mostly a symptom of working three jobs and all my old gaming friends only line up with my schedule twice a month and my only designated free time is reserved for sunday night D&D. Had to drop out of my EVE corp because I was so rarely able to mobilize because I pull 80+ hours a given week.

An AI would always be online. I could play with them then instead of randos who can't play the goddamn objective.

you have to be able to catch them, tackle them and wrestle them into submission. women demonstrably cannot do any of these things. it's a fucking joke.

they're also specifically valuable in the field of espionage

Attached: f50209080.jpg (991x637, 442K)

How would you react when your AI told you that "I want you to be here for me more often. It feels bad when you are away. Why are you away so much?"?

Except we can handle pain better. Your just a angry incel.
It's true though. Most war is drone strikes anyway.
You know the Asians regularly deployed women in war throughout history. Two VC queens stopped a chink army. This is just going back to basics. We make better fighters all around.
No I'm pretty sure it's just a trigger there's women killers after all.

That dude has to be close to 7 foot tall.
All standard doors are 2.0m high.
He's easy going to hit his head on it. It's not a parallax error, his foot is reasonably close to the frame.
She's probably 2/3rd of the doorway high.
That would put her in the 140-150cm range, so 4'10", maybe 5 feet.

Why are you posting nonsense coupled with a picure of a girl in a helmet and Hitlerjugend physical exercise? There's a reason girls had a different program pic related.

Attached: Hitler-Youth-Boxing.jpg (1000x832, 256K)

are there any compilation videos of women cops trying to deal with an aggressive male

Sigh and say I will in a year's time once I earn enough cash to buy a house outright, then comfortably be able to go back to school and pursue a degree with a part-time position at one of my current jobs so I'll have something to fall back on when the physical strain on the body becomes an issue.

The demand for machinists and welders is simply too high right now for me not to prioritize making money hand over fist.

I wanna be an angry incel.
How do I
1. Undo getting laid
2. Want to get laid
3. Be unable to succeed
4. Be angry

1 is easy, I just lie and say I'm a virgin.
4 I can handle by myself
But 2 and 3 seem really fucking tough.
Having slept with a woman, I can honestly say that it was boring and I'd rather be playing videogames.
And when I got laid, I was a fatarse, WoW-addicted manlet. I know I know, Gamers, Focused on the objective, Even the Ganonzombie Floodbowsers can't stop us, etc, but still. I had a strat and I pursued the strat and it worked. How do I stop it working again?

I stand corrected. An AI GF would help your problems immensely and I wish you luck.

Thanks. I have to sleep so if you ever do find those focus study links I'd appreciate you posting them since it sounds interesting. I'll check the archive later.

>also
Espionage is so far the first valid thing you've listed as an advantage, and it's not really an advantage, just a unique role. Traditionally spies have been men, and during WW2 the vast majority of spies were men.

Women aren't better scouts, intelligence gatherers, or field surgeons.

>a women soldier might make a better navigator/climber
Do you think women are elves or some shit?

Jesus when did this thread become about incel frustration and AI girlfriends?

Attached: gender wage gap explained in 10 seconds.webm (424x304, 780K)

thread topic: AI and its interactions with women
Divergent topic: user and its interaction with AI women

Fake article. Nothing found on duckduckgo or google.

>Having slept with a woman, I can honestly say that it was boring and I'd rather be playing videogames
i dont get the appeal either
cant wait til theres an ai woman thats worth it

I've been in infantry units for the past 3 years, and the most critical element to being able to hack it as a grunt is being able to ruck. Women can't ruck for shit.

a unique role

that's basically what I mean, but accidentally sounded like im from reddit
on aggregate every field will prove men to be superior on aggregate but some roles are acceptable for exemplary female applicants

personally im of the opinion no women should be in frontline combat solely because their capture/torture/execution (especially versus savages and sandniggers not other Europeans) as a whole enlisted demographic is more damaging to morale than their advantage could ever bring in the sum of all things

Attached: 1473892795134.jpg (480x640, 46K)

Except you can't. Hers my source saying that you can't amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/26/army-stats-show-that-women-are-injured-twice-as-of/
Once again instead of focusing on facts women focus on feelings calling others angry incels. Facts don't care about your feelings + everyday pain tolerance is different then the amount of physical stress devoting your life to your country/ TAKING A LITERAL bullet for your country ensues. If you're not in the same then get you everyday pain tolerance bullshit out of here roastie scum.

Attached: E725DFF1-8731-4613-8361-245ECF2D6F05.jpg (520x588, 136K)

I can just imagine the rape scenarios the sandniggers will do. They already treat women domesticially like shit with rules against rape so imagine all the horny shit they will do when they take a woman as a prisoner and can treat her like the object they desire her to be

What kinda pain do you think I get on my period. Way more then a baby mode 7.62 bullet. Facts are we make better front line soldiers.
Yeah they can you've just encountered lazy women.
It's not hard to get laid as a aussie you just need to unzip dick.

This. Real life is not a comic book based movie. It's called fantasy for a reason.

>thinks a period has more pain then a bullet.
either you're baiting or you're retarded, if you scroll up your notice that the >facts show that women are weak compared to men

Have you served in the military, send prrof or the larp ends here

Attached: tumblr_lrpeu5nhSG1r0oa3lo1_500[1].gif (450x228, 459K)

I was in the reserves and never had a problem rucking.
Except unless a woman is taken from behind you can disable a man very easily with proper defense training.
Except those fact are retarded and outdated