I'm a Jew AMA

Yup, you read that right goy, I'm that guy who rules the world and gets away with it.

Attached: 77094_news_19122014_91543.jpg (400x437, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/rabbi-sued-allegedly-severing-newborn-penis-article-1.1561056
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.verses/ID/2168/Rebellion-Satan-Angels-verses.htm)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do I know if I'm a jew?

Enjoy your worldly pleasures.

>ama
Fuck off reddit kike

Nose pic or gtfo

All I want to know is WHY? Why be greedy? Why worship Satan? Why destroy the social fabric of nations? Why? You already have a home. Why not go and live there?

Well, unfortunately I myself am pretty poor lol. I haven't been given a cut of the international Jew salary :/

Life is short. Why not spend you life living peacefully and not being evil?

Why are there poor jews? What do they do to get exiled from a life of shekels?

How does it feel being a leet magic wielding wizard in the 21st century but know that you're eternally fucked to forever roam this hell prison surrounded by a bunch of smelly animals and you can't do anything about it because with out these smelly animals you'd be without.

This

Nose and timestamp or gtfo

All you have to do is walk up to the next haunted house looking mansion and Rabbi Steinberg will give you a job as Satan's new fucktoy.

Being a Jew is passed down through the mother or by conversion, if your talking "DNA Jewish" unfortunately almost no one has any original Jewish DNA, after the diaspora Jews took wives from the places they immigrated to.

Why is the tribe of Gomer so stupid? And why do they pretend to be descendents of Shem?

Timestamp on your shnoz my dude and we'll believe you

how do i into convert to jew and am granted eternal youth by absorbing baby foreskin?

Oh and we don't worship Satan rest assured! We don't believe in Satan as Christians and we certainly do not worship him. We worship the one G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob we just don't follow the New Testament and don't accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah.

nydailynews.com/news/national/rabbi-sued-allegedly-severing-newborn-penis-article-1.1561056

Jews outside of the Ultra-Orthodox sect almost always condemn their outdated practices. Only the Charedi live like it's still 50 C.E. Don't throw us in with them, that would be like saying every christian is like a Jehovas Witness.

I'm not sure, I'll ask my rabbi and get back to you though, :D

You realize that just makes us more alienated right?
How can you tell what is of Satan if you do not even believe in his existence?
What if he deceives you, like he has done to mankind since Genesis.
Following Biblical prophecy it looks like this is exactly what will happen, and you will worship the Anti-Christ as your messiah after living in denial of the true Messiah for 2000 years.
Also you can't compare true Christianity with Jehovah's Witness cult heresy.
We were here way before them.

thanks friendo

Attached: daaaaaamnhillarybackatitagainwiththedankmemes.jpg (650x371, 109K)

>Also you can't compare true Christianity with Jehovah's Witness cult heresy.

Precisely my point, just like you can't compare Charedi to regular observant Jews. They are like the Jehovas witnesses of Judaism. With the exception of going around knocking on doors.

And because, as Jews we base our believe on what G-d said in the Tanakh (Your old testament.) To us, the New Testament is a contradiction of so many things that G-d laid forth as ground rules for his nature and what the Messiah would be among many other things.

We don't have some secret "Lets make fun of christians" day. We simply don't even pay any mind, if you read the ancient hebrew (which is what the Tanakh was originally written in, it's not a conspiracy) Satan is never mentioned as a demon overlord of hell, which is also never mentioned or detailed.

He is simply an adversary who's job is to tempt man to sin as a test for them. We don't believe angels have free will (as it is written) so therefore impossible for them to rebel against him.

Lies. You don't care about the Torah nearly as much as the Talmud, which is essentially a loop-finding instruction manual designed to get you as much power as possible, whether from God or Satan.

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/

Holy shit we thought that guy cutting the babies dick off was the kingpin.
Post timestamp with official certification of world rulership or GTFO

Why do foreign invaders like the Jews in Israel displace the native Palestinians from their ancestral lands? Why don't you open Israel's borders? Open borders, open society. Diversity is your strength. Why would this be true everywhere in the world except Israel? Are Jews racist?

What would you say if I told you 50% of this website is Jewish?

go get shot, faggot

Attached: 1519414685691.jpg (3755x5760, 3.86M)

> as it is written
Where? There are plenty of verses in the Old Testament against Satan. (cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.verses/ID/2168/Rebellion-Satan-Angels-verses.htm) The idea of Satan as a sort of "gym coach" who's "just trying to test you and make you better" is a Talmudic deception designed to justify his worship by people seeking power.

>a jew shit posting in here
>rules the world
Those jews in power probably don't care about you.

whats ur fetish

Are you looking forward to a two state solution?

please post torah/menorah/yarmulke for proof

Then do yourself a favour and get out of this place. it's awful for your mental thread and gives you unnecessary racial anxieties, besides a horrible, horrible violent worldview.
I'm only here because i searched for "jew" on the Jow Forums catalog given recent the synagogue attack to see what's going on.
Read Norman Finkelstein tho
>posts on the lowest energy redditor-ridden epic bacon board of Jow Forums
>complains about reddit folk

How does it feel living with part of your dick cut off?

And this is a conservative estimate

>it's awful for your mental thread and gives you unnecessary racial anxieties, besides a horrible, horrible violent worldview.
Also it's true, but why concern yourself with that?