Canadian court rules that women CANNOT be pedophiles

The little boy is seated naked on a change table. The woman puts the child’s penis into her mouth. The child giggles.

>Dr. Mark Pearce was agreed upon as an expert witness by both the Crown and the defence when he testified in February. He diagnosed McEwen as a masochist and low-risk to reoffend.
>Caldwell [the judge] accepted Pearce’s conclusion that McEwen derived sexual arousal not from acts committed against children but from the “extreme humiliation” of her involvement in those acts, which fed her masochism, described as on the moderately severe end.
>The judge wrote (and read aloud in court): “Dr. Pearce testified that the current research suggests that women do not suffer from paraphilic disorders apart from masochism. This fact lends further weight to the conclusion that pedophilia does not apply to you.”

Canada has reached a new low. First beastiality was legalized, now they say women CANNOT be pedophiles or suffer from any sexual fetishes besides masochism - thats right, the only sexual fetish that can afflict women is the desire to be hurt/humiliated, they can ONLY be victims.

Psychology is a meme and the Canadian Justice system is useless. Send help.

Attached: 1540606223977.jpg (1456x739, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo&vl=en
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice

Why couldn't we have anyone else as a neighbour...

Look at the bright side, at least they aren't spics

we knew this all along

now all that's needed is a ruling that males cannot be raped by females so we can finally put an end to this gender equality foolishness

Attached: 1537145827709.jpg (1020x1366, 154K)

note this also applies to (((women)))

Attached: dd.jpg (474x248, 29K)

here are those involved, the meme/retard psychologist, the idiotic judge, and the pedophile

Attached: those involved.png (1195x449, 2.05M)

Canada is basically what would happen if some of the cucked states of the US were their own country

Canadians are faggots and retards they literally let serial kilers out of jail like karla holmolka and also let go that Chinese guy who killed the fag on the bus

Attached: 1246.jpg (709x836, 74K)

>wow, because of that 100% conclusive study about masochistic paraphilia I'm 200% sure that little dude is going to grow up completely fine and not even a little bit fucked up.

but seriously does someone have a link to the ruling and the study? because if there's gotta be some other mitigating factor this is insane. I don't know how that judge could rule this way and not be defrocked.

Attached: download (6).jpg (1280x720, 216K)

the judges reasoning:

>“(I) agree that at first blush it appears illogical that women do not suffer from other paraphilic disorders,” Caldwell continued. “Sometimes, however, that which appears reasonable is anything but and vice versa. I accept the doctor’s evidence on this point. He did agree that this conclusion might change in the future as psychiatry continues to develop, but I cannot base my conclusions on speculative potential that have yet to develop.”

This is all actually true. Really confuses me that we let them vote, though

OK, so your narrative is incomplete because the child's father initiated the the abuse as part of a BDSM/fetish relationship with the woman, the child's mother.

Secondly, she was prosecuted and incarcerated and the question is over the "dangerous offender designation", clearly the judge thought that in light of the forensic psychologist's report she was a secondary victim to the proclivities of her husband.

Thirdly, while I agree I don't like how you're oversimplifying the case to sell a male victimisation narrative, this Jason Dickens dude is clearly a sick fuck.

What's up with the Degrassi connection though? are these the only perverts to have participated in the series?

Attached: d324f34b-eb1f-4d06-9cec-3c1fe7a29962_1024.jpg (1024x684, 72K)

When I was little, a woman put my penis in her mouth. I have never forgotten that day. It is seared in to my memory forever. I call it 'Bestest-Day-Ever-Invented-By-Mankind-In-The-History-Of-All-Histories'.

Letting her off as a complicit victim would have been one thing. Hundreds of similar cases. What sets this apart is the ruling that females cannot be pedophiles, which sets the precedent that women can molest any shota they want because it's "not really pedophilia".

>oversimplifying the case to sell a male victimisation narrative

I never did that or attempted to do that. I'm not saying "poor men, getting harsh treatment while women get off easy", I'm saying "what the fuck is wrong with society where a woman who's involved with taking an infant childs penis into her mouth or licking the childs anus while filming it all and smiling, is not classified as a pedophile"

I want men to burn for this crime. I went women to burn for this crime.

Also the judge and psychologist are essentially arguing that this woman (all women in general) had no agency, that she was not in control of her actions and at the mercy of her husband. If we allow that to be legal precident we're going to have a serious problem in society moving forward.

That's an important point and well made. I didn't really factor in the impact of this on prior ruling. Scary.

It's annoying that I had to look up Jason Dickens on my own. You should acknowledge him in the OP and focus on 's point if you want to influence people, otherwise liberals are going go "AHA!" and not see the point, because you're portraying this as an isolated case and not factoring in incarceration or the husband.

NIC..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Canada truly is a degenerate hellhole.png (725x1440, 819K)

Who was she?

this screenshot also sucks because the weird BDSM mummy and daddy he moved into have biological children in the same household.

fuck this thread is really fucking my day up.

Attached: 1538777354743.jpg (450x450, 33K)

So if a man becomes transgender and starts fucking little kids wtf would this "Judge" do then ?

Attached: 431.png (600x689, 388K)

I disagree, I think the husband adds little to the core point of what I'm talking about here. Was he complicit? Yes. Does he deserve to be sentenced for pedophilia? Yes.

Should the wife be allowed to blame him for her involvement? No. Is that what essentially happened? Yes.

I'd rather focus on the absurdity of the case here. I am essentially focusing on 's point since the news article headline is:
>Court says 'pedophilia does not apply' -- because perpetrator is a woman
which is why this is so absurd and why I'm so goddamn mad!

Damn, what happened to this guy?

I like how all the articles written about this dude conveniently leave out the fact that he met his "mommy" and "daddy" on a sex fetish website and his "daddy" has sex with him.

>muh tolerant leaf tards

He got a cold

I think a cannibal, but it’s been a while since I saw the story on /b/.

some chink mutilated him on a bus in Canada and they actually let him out where I live you would get the death penalty for sure if you did that

O gosh I didn't know that part

Attached: titus.jpg (480x712, 15K)

Hate female judges. They are the worst. They don't have any spine and are not of good moral character.

Does that mean I can fuck a 15 year old and get off scott free by claiming that I'm female?

why then, allow these creatures to vote?

rhetorically you MUST anticipate obvious refutations.

it was an abo you fucking retard

no you are probably a chink too for defending him his name is obviously chinese

Sure, I take your point in regards to transparency.

>be man
>be pedophile living in canada
>those succulent bodies that you can see just past the bushes at the school
>ohsweetjesus.jpg
>pick up the paper, see that canada made it where women can't be pedophiles
>lightbulb
>go to store
>buy women's clothes and a wig
>claim i'm now a woman
>go to playground
>have an intense naked hug session with children
>get screamed and yelled at for being a pedophile
>say i'm a woman and show law that was changed
>feelsgoodman

the day of the fucking rake can not come soon enough.

Attached: image.jpg (750x445, 126K)

As I keep saying, the end goal of the LGBT agenda is normalizing pedophilia.

holy shit you're right i misremembered seeing as it was like 10 years ago

here's another one. please ignore how stressed and traumatised these kids act.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

Soon....

Attached: 388FE5E2-DF7B-43F1-BBA0-9A3BE599FF44.jpg (450x300, 81K)

If this doesn't anger the masses i don't know what will

Jesus Christ, what's wrong with Canadians?

they are animals basically if even that I would honestly live around niggers before chinks

The final solution

Attached: 7CB8AF88-4DF4-4B4B-9F61-ED775176E785.jpg (1242x1447, 864K)

Their plan is to legalize pedophilia no shit

What province is this in? Im guessing 99% chance its in ontario (yes i know doug ford got elected but the courts there are still full of people that wynne put in)

Toronto, Ontario

Honestly if shes going to jail at all we need to somehow get a message to the other inmates of what her crime is. Court system ruling or no theres a massive sport in canadas prison system involving killing "goofs"

Of course its in toronto...

Reminder that there have been precedent setting cases affirming that a woman can get pregnant by an underage boy, retain custody and sue for child support.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
>The court stated that the state's interest in ensuring that a minor receives child support outweighed its interest in potentially deterring sexual crimes against minors.
>a mother's potential culpability under criminal statutes was of no relevance in determining the father's child support liability in a civil action

>Toronto, Ontario
Lol its always fucking toronto i just wanted to be 100% sure

Will they make it mandatory for children to have sex?

This. It’s actually truth.

Those crying “muh double standard” must’ve drank the “we are all equal” koolaid.

Could hetero male to female trannies rape little girls in Canada now and get away with it because they are "female"?

I have no idea

This pedo acceptance shit is being pushed hard as hell in the US too. All this bullshit up here is coming to your country if you cant stop it

turdope has killed his chances at re election with the carbon tax. You guys need to make sure the dems dont win the midterms or youre going to go from laughing at canada to "oh wait this shits happening here too"

I agree with this. Boys and girls are different. I had a great time with an older woman when I was in high school. You seem like a lefty who wants everybody to be a victim and is offended at everything. Or maybe just a leaf thats bored stuck in a snow drift.

>“we are all equal” koolaid
They want everyone to be equal until they find that they have some kind of "privilege" over men

Its like the whole "blacks get harsher sentences for the same crimes" thing in the US but they never complain about the fact that men gey harsher sentences than women (regardless of race)

Also youll never hear a liberal complaining that men are underrepresented in women dominated fields or calling for more women in trades/other dirty/dangerous/physically demanding jobs

Reality check bigot. Take your speech marks back to the nazis, kid.

you idiot, this was an INFANT CHILD. It's one thing to talk about the whole "teenage fantasy" but this was a goddamn BABY

seems possible. this was actually some of what Jordan Peterson argued before the Canadian Senate when he basically said that there were intricacies to the whole gender argument that hadn't been thought about or explored yet...

youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo&vl=en

Once they legalize marijuana it is probably over. Parents will be too stoned to care if their kids suck and fuck 24/7.

Of course women can't be pedophiles. The word 'pédophile' is a masculine noun in French, therefore only males can be 'le pédophile'. It's just basic grammar. Only retarded Anglophiles can't understand this. :^)

Attached: comfort.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Oi m8 swap ya New Zealand

Soon

>Women cannot commit assault
>Women do not have to pay debts
>Women cannot murder
>Women do not have to back up rape claims

This is the most depressing thing I've seen all month

>neighbour..
>bour
hmmmm...

Add another ‘e’ to the end of the word.

t. pedo

Fine High school is bordering on being legal age if not outright age of consent (many places age of consent is 16/17) but this is a baby ffs you greasy fucking goof

>>Women cannot commit assault
>>Women do not have to pay debts
>>Women cannot murder
>>Women do not have to back up rape claims

I would unironically change my legal gender to female if that happened (without cutting my dick or anything just my government ID) who the hell wouldnt?

All of you greasy frogs are a bunch of goofs

nice

Cannabis. He inhaled one mijuana...in his ass and he tried to rip his arms off and feed them to himself.

NICE

After you released all the drop bears into the North Island? I don't think so. We already got Trojan Horse'd once when the Russians sold us Alaska but forgot to mention all the skinwalkers infesting the place. I already have those creepy fuckers to worry about when I need to let my dog out to take a shit at night, I don't want to have to deal with some other bloodthirsty animal during the day too.

I say we make Japan our new neighbor. Or maybe Taiwan.

Attached: 1357958297186.png (299x288, 84K)

You forgot to post in English AND French. Remember, it's the law up there in Canada.

>this is a baby
Baby girls are good for fucking. Well, like 30 months or so, toddlers really.

At best, McEwan will forever be remembered as the dink-sucking weirdo. Maybe she can get a job at a daycare somewhere?

Im from the west faggot and also the english/french thing only applies to the federal government (hell quebec can do things in only french)

and also also i could give a fuck about the laws here. Theyre made and enfirced by a bunch of stupid easterner fruitcakes

Thermo-nuclear war all over the world. Wipe everything out. Start over.

Psychotic overcompensation for being the most pussified """"""""""men"""""""""" on the planet.

Her fetishes don't matter , actions are pedophillic we don't fucking police thoughts
Leafshit leagal system is laughably dystopian

Come on, aren't you proud to live in a bilingual multicultural county? I've never seen someone so hostile to their own culture and laws before. Not even Southerners are this bad.

Attached: Thomas Jefferson.jpg (848x480, 36K)

you deserve a slow and painful death in prison

Attached: IMG_244.png (1366x768, 92K)

Unfortunately, the legal angle they went with was that there was no criminal intent.

I bet one of those leafs are the user who originally posted this.

Attached: 1496987644897.jpg (989x1000, 480K)

Can't wait until they reveal their 3D chess move and declare that straight men cannot be pedophiles, redpilling everyone on the fact that almost all pedophiles are gay men.

Sexual act on a kid is an act with criminal intent

>Send help.
What if I send dogs and peanut butter?

Ted Cruz please go.

Yep, thats enough pol for now.
Congratulations guys, Despite being a filthy degenerate you never fail to make me feel at least partially human. I'm going to go wash my eyes out with bleach now.

Attached: 1540005158701.png (1187x690, 50K)

>“Dr. Pearce testified that the current research suggests that women do not suffer from paraphilic disorders apart from masochism. This fact lends further weight to the conclusion that pedophilia does not apply to you.”

They just squinted hard enough until they closed their eyes to what actually mattered.

this would not surprise me

Attached: liev_schreiber_gay_son.jpg (700x933, 94K)

That trash series should be illegal everywhere and anyone who likes it should be summarily executed. Only girl hating scum trash like that garbage about hurting girls.
This joke doesn't work without the joke tabs.

So, all pedophiles in Canada have to do is identify as a woman, and pedophilia is no longer a crime, huh?

God damn, leafs.... get your shit together.

,,,Part 3!!! Of Based-Bellagio's ground breaking Mini-saga.
>part 1 was the ground floor, intro to the meme and the history
>part 2 was the radical conspiracy theories behind the meme
>part 3 is the grand Montage of CIAniggery, MKULTRA techniques that MAKE you a NPC

The NPC meme terrifies the establishment because THEY treat us as NPC goyim.

The CIA can reprogram and make you a NPC with drugs, movies, shock treatment, torture and many other methods..
Part 3
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

YouTube is censoring NPC videos and Accounts!
Yet the Jews will say SOROS made it....

>I've never seen someone so hostile to their own culture and laws before. Not even Southerners are this bad

You havent met westerners (in canada) then cunt
Were like southerners in America except we still want to be independent and openly hate the east and federal government. Theres more of a difference between the west and east in canada than the north and south in the US

Nobody out west speaks frog and most of us voted hard against both turdope prime ministers and their multiculturalism

Can I go to Canada , point a gun at someone and squeeze the trigger and say I did not intend to shoot them I just have a fetish for squeezing triggers while pointing the loaded gun at someone, and murder/sociopathy doesn't apply to me .

Attached: tumblr_pdj7exB7LK1xd1n0co1_540.jpg (540x412, 68K)

Where I live he would’ve gotten ventilated

you must legally identify as a woman first

We do. How's that working out?