Why is Michigan such an amazing state and shit state at the same time?

Northern Michigan is God's country, but Michigan's cities are crime ridden shit holes. Michigan could be one of the greatest states in the union if we fixed our cities.

What recommendation would you make to fix Michigan's cities?

Attached: hsk8gb1cxh901.jpg (600x550, 19K)

>flint water supply

Attached: 1538152758111.png (770x789, 510K)

Offer re-location vouchers to inner-city residents who vow never to come back or they face a 10-year felony.

My recommendation would be to drop the automobile industry and pick up the robotics industry. robots will be BIG money in not too far in the future. Michigan already has the highest concentration of engineers because of the automobile industry. but automobile industry betrayed us and moved their manufacturing to mexico, Michigan should have had the good sense to punish them for that, but our shitty government nearly encouraged it (fucking Granholm) But if we redirect the resource of engineers toward robotics we could start competing in a market that is in infancy. hell Detroit already has the highest population of robots in the world, but most of those robots are shit tier 90s/80s robot arms. I know Detroit has been opening it's test tracks to autonomous vehicles and some autonomous vehicle research is being conducted in Detroit.

Attached: 29716897_316636122194963_5375620023026974720_n.jpg (640x427, 39K)

Dearborn
Somalians

where would we relocate them to?

What about them? do you think we need more Somalians to improve our cities?

Attached: bond-falls-upper-peninsula-2.jpg (1280x848, 460K)

Yes … Michigan needs more Somalians … everyone needs more Somalians. Somalians solve all the world's problems.

??? We don't have Somalis. We have Iraqis and Chaldean.

i could tell you one hundred things wrong with michigan, but to be concise the state and local governments never adjusted their structure and budgets after the manufacturing wave was over to adjust to the current economic realities

>TLDR way too many civil servant boomers with massive incomes that should have had their positions removed when literally 60% of the working population left the area

>TLDR2 Current government is incredibly parasitic on any remaining tax producing individuals, we're starting to turn from labor unionists into full blown unironic commies due to governmental and corporate exploitation

Hence, why we are a shit state.

Detoit become,human is real and that place is full to the brim with cyborgs. Hopefully they dont like northern MI to be honest or at least be hot and like fucking a self hating autist with a drinking problem...

The Chaldean are fine. Anytime I go Under the Bridge for a Wing's Game, I always eat at Cedar Tree. Their food is amazing and delicious.

The fucking Iraqis suck.

states no matter how great, always do poorly when beside a border of a much better country

try it bitch, Michigan could take on Canada single handed.

Attached: lol.jpg (1117x399, 120K)

Yoopers are entirely Finnish, Swedish, or Canacuck autistic faggots. Prove me wrong.

Ohio

lived in michigan my whole life
how to fix?
its simple we kill the bat[spoiler]blacks[/spoiler]man

>Yoopers are entirely Finnish, Swedish, or Canacuck autistic faggots. Prove me wrong

Yooper who grew up next to Project Sanguine.

No Swedes. Those faggots are in Minnesota and fuck Duluth.

East U.P. is Danish, West U.P. is Finnish. We have feather Indians around.

THERE ARE NO SWEDES HERE AND WE WON'T WELCOME THEM ANYMORE THAN WE WOULD TROLLS OR IRAQIS. FUCK SWEDEN.

I met a Canuck at The Soo (Danish Territory) one time and he was a faggot.

U.P. Is Finnish and Danish clay. If your "Ja" is the wrong nasal infliction for our town, we will cast you out.

>Try to blame Republicans for being cheap,corrupt,and stealing money for new pipes.
>Don't bother shutting off old pipes,and allow new pipes to get contaminated.
>Somehow it's the Republicans fault.
Detroit is facing the save problem for a long time and didn't know because the niggers never ran regular water test.But now Detroit is ran by Whites once again.So,maybe replacing water pipes with new ones will go more smoothly without skipping crucial steps that the DemoNiggers didn't do.
East Michigan is a shithole.I'm glad I live in West Michigan.

Attached: Flint Water Crisis-Blame Racism&Republicans for Black Democrats problems.jpg (610x852, 68K)

DONT BE A FLAKE, DRAIN THOSE LAKES

Keep being jealous faggot

Attached: wCppEVA.png (900x473, 838K)

The fuck you say bitch? stay away from our lakes unless you want to die a slow and painful death!!!!! They called us wolverines because fight like animals. And we took the name with honor, Michiganders are bloodthirsty as hell. during the civil war we were asked to send only 12,000 men, but 90,000 volunteered, that was a quarter of the population of men at the time.

Attached: Burt Gummer destroys.gif (360x236, 3.97M)

The Soo is the worst place in the UP. Yoopers ought to destroy the international bridge for the good of all of Michigan.

Cities are all designed by literal retards and everything is needlessly spread out because MUH CARS...but we have money for infrastructure so the roads are all garbage because we can't afford 1000000 miles of roads. No thought at all was put into life after manufacturing and the automotive industry so there's many decaying remnants full of feral blacks. Our government also has no concept of managing the environmental resources here a la third world infrastructure such as Flint water crisis and dumping 100 quadrillion gallons of partially treated seweage every time it rains. The number one problem here is definitely black people, though. And how do you fix that?

Based, only regret about the war over Toledo is that we only injured some Ohioans we should have killed at least 100 of them.

No money for roads*

Michigan has the most valuable resource on the planet, the lakes. and we are already having west coast fags asking for it. so as water supplies around the world diminish, that water will make Michigan rich. And the great lakes states in general, but mostly Michigan since it has access to all lakes except one. But this might also spark war and Michigan could become a very dangerous lace, however I think Michigan is the safest place you could be in the case of a nuclear war because the water supply is valuable enough that countries would avoid nuking near the lakes. other than camp greyling and the Soo there are no military targets in northern Michigan. and Grelying is more in the center of Michigan. A cabin in the woods in northern Michigan is the safest place to be in the case of any war because the natural resources available to you, the massive deer populations, the vast water(flint water being tainted doesn't mean the literal thousands of other inland lakes are too.) It's why I selected northern Michigan as my get away place.

Legalize pot

San Fransico. I hear they love black people, homelessness, and shit in the streets.

It's legal for medical in Michigan.