Stop hating Jews. 99% of them have done nothing wrong

Stop hating Jews. 99% of them have done nothing wrong.

Attached: 78D10344-B6C6-4559-A9C0-AA1A28429F1C.png (750x1334, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

except all of you collect money for a lie told for seventy years and continue to genocide the germans

Kek yeah right, we all have done something wrong. It doesn't matter, you answer for your sins.

Monotheism is a cancer. Monotheists are the cells.

Attached: 1530897671795.png (988x520, 189K)

Why do jews hold all muslims responsibl

I’m half Jewish (got my Bar Mitzvah), am very conservative, hate Libs and Dems, can’t stand SJWs and identity politics and want strong border control and strongly oppose multiculturalism. Do I still deserve to get gassed?

But just like cops they don't turn in the ones that do bad things

Yes. Along with all the rest of the Jews, Muslims and Christians.

No one deserves to be gassed we aren't apes no one deserves death, everyone should live free of suffering.

If your mother died of sepsis could you blame any individual bacterium?

No person deserves death. We aren't talking about people. We are talking about the Jew.

That synagogue was actively importing a threat to American sovereignty. No one is innocent here.

Death is an enormous evil casted on someone who has done nothing wrong would.destroy the psyche of a healthy person with empathy.

They are all part of the kike machine, and the kike machine must be stopped.

how is that possible when 99.9% of everyone has done something wrong?

Only inbred muslims born as disposable tools value their lives as nothing that they can take someones life like.nothing.

Except not all Jews are the same and some Jews like my father and grandfather and me despise multiculturism and are pretty far right. What about those Jews?

Part 3!!! Of Based-Bellagio's ground breaking Mini-saga.
>part 1 was the ground floor, intro to the meme and the history
>part 2 was the radical conspiracy theories behind the meme
>part 3 is the grand Montage of CIAniggery, MKULTRA techniques that MAKE you a NPC

The NPC meme terrifies the establishment because THEY treat us as NPC goyim.

The CIA can reprogram and make you a NPC with drugs, movies, shock treatment, torture and many other methods..
Part 3
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

YouTube is censoring NPC videos and Accounts!
Yet the Jews will say SOROS made it.... ,,..

No but you have to go to Madagascar

Your claimed opinions do not change what you are or what the scum that shat you into the world are. Which is degenerate subhuman garbage that needs to be eradicated from the earth.

Im.convinced you are a jew

kek

no, the world would be better off without them

Every single jew holds an identity that was born from conflict. As such, each and every one has the inclination to make decisions based on this identity and conflict.

A Jew is a victim of tribalism, while being a tribalist themselves. If they dont exist in their own lands, this makes every single jew a parasite. They are a nation within a nation, and it's a part of their identity to dismantle their hosts.

Attached: 1539043597803.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

The 99% need to stop defending the 1% thats doing an enormous amount of harm

Attached: G thing.jpg (881x622, 188K)

Lmao the irony of this coming from a brainlet stormfag

Literally the only person that I can think of who I don't like that's Jewish is George Soros. And thats not because he's a Jew, its because he's a douche.

Says the degenerate Jew.

jews are lying scum

the proof is on your face

>am a jew

Yup, gassed

Fake as fuck. You don’t shoot four cops and survive.

Attached: 5DB71BBB-C4CA-40F3-8CD5-0BE679ED77E8.jpg (675x1200, 202K)

Yes. Jews are amelek. Remember amelek. Blot out the name of amalek. Blot out the name of the amalekikes. It's one of the 613 commandments. Must kill amalek. The best among jews deserves death.

They wont. When push comes to shove they will group up to defend the tribe. If more jewish names would call out international jewry I would not feel this way.
So far I have found Frame Games. Oh and there was a leaf who claimed to be a good jew once doesnt count because it was not public.

Except I’m not degenerate at all so you’re proving my point you absolute fucking retard

now those are some digits right there

Attached: 1459924955248.png (576x640, 333K)

Carpenter Jew > Financial Jew

>The best among Jews are still worse than subhuman NEET garbage that posts on the internet
>Says subhuman NEET garbage that posts on the internet

Do the right thing, Jew. Get a gun. Shoot your family. Then yourself. The more dead Jews, the better for the world. As was proven yet again today.

There is some schism forming within the orthodox jews and israel, that could be a start of something when they realize their identity is because of their religion and their most religious believe Israel as a nation is false and evil

Yeah noticed this too.

Do u not realize the irony in your statements or are you legitimately mentally ill. Because I guarantee me and my siblings are far more productive members of society than you have ever dreamed of being.

I respect you

You are a parasite, a cancer, an infestation. It is etched into your subhuman DNA. It is all you will ever be. Like all lethal parasites, you will either kill the host, and, ironically, kill yourself in the process, or your host will kill you.

>kicked out of every single nation at one point or another
>outcasted from a random village in the amazon
>started every great war america has been in
>took away our purchasing power
>took away lives for oil and israel
>destabilized an entire region of countries because they don't like jews
>control central banks across the globe

>99% of them

Now clean those boots goy

You can blame all leafs for the bad things Canada has done, too.

All leafs deserve the gas chamber because some of them are evil. Including you.

Yup. Mentally ill it is.

Don't come into my house shit on the floor and tell me to clean it up kike. The majority of anti-semitism found here and elsewhere, is proliferated or encouraged by jews.