PewDiePie no longer king

Press F to pay respecks

Attached: 19624549_1707363869566944_3387766647128326144_n.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=klzyuLXNsGE
youtu.be/MRtRcTfszjY
tradingeconomics.com/india/wages
blognife.com/2018/05/01/video-ads-cpm-rates-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying anyone will count India's fucking youtube channel

F
I loved you poods

what happend?

Some Jewywood channel is getting more subs from liberal bots. If you haven’t subbed to him, then you haven’t done your part.

F

I guess its about the pajeet youtube account called T series which is about to be #1 subs on youtube

Maybe he will have to start trying again instead of making shitty videos about memes all day.

F

Press W Who gives a shit?
W

Will he box KSI???

Attached: 1517879999773.png (953x534, 381K)

S.

You shut your god damned whore mouth.

i see, little bit unfair... curry nigers are like 1.3billions

Sorry, he's still riding the Beast Boost. He'll be number 1 for a little while longer.

Only Indians are watching T-series. Pewds is known worldwide.

More subscribers than pweds and they don't even have 1/10 of the views.

An absolute botnet.
The interesting part is that youtube allows it and the reason is because they are tired of pewdipie and they know that he is redpilled and slipping redpills in his videos.

That´s a great idea

Attached: t.jpg (237x213, 18K)

>191111111

the guy is gaining over 1 million subscribers per month, how is it even possible

I’m not saying F till it’s over. Pewds is still in the fight. He was only 100K Aubs ahead a few days ago and now he is 400K subs ahead. Perhaps if we could nuke India within the next week?

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's. MOST know him for his Adventers of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities... But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy .

Pajeets literally coming out of poverty by the millions discovering this wonderful site that has Tivo'd all their favorite tv shows for them to watch at their leisure.

I heard they were still gaining subs while the site was down the other day

F
It was one hell of a run Pewds
This is the end of an era and perhaps the beginning of the end of youtube

>T series
replacing based contaminator with mindless jew teir crap.
Sounds about right...

and with that, pewdiepie is just history

That's because if you create a Google account (since youtube = google) in India you automatically get subscribed. It has nothing to do with Youtube's servers.
Anyone that owns an Android device automatically has to create a jewgle account or they can't even use the device without installing third-party OS.

Pewdiepie should just sue Google for allowing India's Google division to bot account and creating unfair standards.

do they shit in the streets?

Oh I didn't know all that, that's fucked

>T-Series

Wasn't there a conspiracy that Jewtube had an agreement with T-Series to automatically sub Indian IP's to it

f

Attached: marzia-bisognin-1.jpg (900x750, 71K)

Oops already answered

Will Pews fly to YouTube HQ and go out like the former queen of Jow Forums for this subbing transgression

alt f4

now he has nothing to lose, RWDS prepare to attack

Attached: pew delet.png (773x767, 429K)

>No clue wtf "T-Series" is, decide to go look it up on youtube
>Click random video
>Its some Pajeet music video
>Its entirely in Pajeet language and everyones brown
>See CN Tower and Toronto in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=klzyuLXNsGE

JUST FUCK THIS COUNTRY UP

Attached: Canada elementary school Toronto white replacement immigration.jpg (2048x1536, 666K)

The rumor is that anyone who opens a youtuve account from india is auto-subscribed. It hasn't been proven but (((google))) hs made a policy of acquiescing to the ruling class in foreign markets they want to gain foothold in. Have some hips.

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-164229_Instagram.jpg (1080x1064, 342K)

The rich get richer. Pajeets and chinks funnel in their money to your country to be happily laundered by your retarded government. This video is just one small example of a larger problem. Good luck bud.

he still on top tho, by 400,000 subs than pajeeT-series?

At this point Susan Jew is seething with rage when shes reminded of PewDiePie

no mate, I mean PewDiePie, look at this shit

Attached: pewdiepie stats.png (801x642, 73K)

pewdiepie gets 45,000 subs every single day

that's more people than you'll ever meet in your life

Attached: pewdiepie subs.png (877x199, 15K)

No one will deny the holohoax as bravely as he did.

F

Attached: Pewdiepie - 60 million more.jpg (991x978, 261K)

why jewtube don't purge them? bunch of their subs are bots, whats the point of having bots to follow your content? jewtube needs to regulate that kind of stuff more

Nobody gives a fuck about T-Series. Pewdie is a real person, so people will identify him as #1 even if its not technically true.

Also, T-Series is clearly bullshit anyways. Theres lots of conspiracies, but I'm sure Youtube knows or is aiding them. To be honest, T-series could literally be paying thousands of Indians to make accounts that sub to them all day, they are cheap as fuck and wouldn't be caught by bot detection.

Attached: N1P5C8.png (416x435, 114K)

Its crazy in places like Toronto, shitty ass houses nobody would pay even $200K for in the 1990s are now going for $1.2 million.

All because every other millionaire in Asia, especially China and India, has decided to come and buy 20 houses in Toronto and send their extended family to live there, bidding up the prices and making it unaffordable for local millennials to own a home.

FUCK THIS STUPID GLOBALIST SHIT AND FUCK TRUDEAU

Attached: Canada White People.png (1744x1275, 1.96M)

I wouldnt be surprised if Youtube is helping T-Series considering they're still butthurt at him for saying nigger

A fuhrer cannot be dethroned by a poo corporation

If anything, they merely become his highcouncil

Attached: C12CA712-9E39-4DCE-B8AF-A2A1E41F9290.jpg (615x409, 57K)

Now that I think about it, could T-Series actually hire Indians cheap enough to make these accounts and have them watch ads all day to steal/launder money from advertisers? I know pajeets are cheap, but could they be THAT cheap?

Sue them for having an algorithm that determines who gets subs?

How can he sue them for rigging a sub count on their platform?

Google censors search results

Perhaps this is revenge from pajeets when pewds make two pajeets guys write "kill of the jews"

Attached: 1508280400603.png (800x769, 126K)

Maybe theyre working together

Indians hate jews

Attached: 642344C3-980F-4E50-A4E3-3F9457661168.jpg (888x499, 172K)

F
They got him

Attached: 6310FB64-CC35-4B82-96F1-E71FA826B2E2.jpg (800x450, 61K)

pewds is at least semi-redpilled, yt doesn't want a blue-eyed aryan gamer japanophile as #1 channel

It doesn't impact Pewdiepie negatively though so what would he sue for? YouTube can run it's garbage site however it wants. Sad that if he leaves, he'll lose over 60% of his views on any other platform.

F

the game theorist mat pat did a video on the and he work with their analytics
but the jist is that india has a bunch of new people to harvest for data and so everyone is in a frenzy to get them on their platform so youtube helped boost these poo in the loos to number one to make more come to the site
theres also people giveing them free data witch explains the sudden butst in them trying to get bobs and lasagna

I can't even care since T-series is a corporate channel that advertises their shit or does whatever other artificial things to inflate their numbers. As far as independents go, he's still number one.

It hasn't been proven because people are looking at the wrong source. There are no separate Youtube websites. If you try to type in a separate country it just brings you back to Youtube with different content filters.
Try it. Go to the Japanese youtube page. It will bring you back to the main page with filter strings.

The culprit is Google / Google+ system. If you buy an Android device you are required to create a Google Account even if you don't attach it to a gmail account.

Now imagine all the fake / bot Google accounts from India being created by scam artists getting auto-subscribed to T-Series because they can attach any email they want to the account, even if the email server itself is fake and simply sends confirmation requests.

The Kikess clearly wants to get rid of Pewds but obviously can't ban their #1 content creator. So she promotes other channels, especially multicultural channels. He's #2 now, they will spike a few other channels and he will fall to #3, and then #5 or worse.

Now she has a narrative built:
>'Pdp used to been the most popular channel on youtube buthe was too niche, too white. Youtube is now an INTERNATIONAL platform that delivers content that the global audience demands.'

Pajeets and chinks and niggers are now the primary drivers of growth and old white guys like pdp that have a checkered history on race issues are no longer welcome on the platform.

Jews are nothing if not scheming and patient, if they can not find a narrative to get what they want, they will build it themselves.

Attached: 1540690921364.png (240x234, 28K)

Who the fuck cares about shitty ecelebs is this what Jow Forums has become? Holy fuck bunch of fucking degenerate Zoomers.

Not politics.

Arguably this rises above typical eceleb drama since YT is Alexa #2 global site and pewds is #1 there.

YouTube has been trying to kill Pewdiepie since the death to all jews video, possibly even before. It's no secret that YouTube has been trying to get in bed with major media corporations, and Pewdiepie - a guy who was dropped by Disney - being the top channel has probably been an obstacle for the higher ups in the YouTube offices.
Certainly they've at least been trying to groom him into being what they want him to be. It's no coincidence that Disney started pushing the Pauls right after realizing they couldn't control Pewdiepie and dropped him.

Honestly it's remarkable the amount of attempts on him and his character Pewdiepie has survived. Both from media and news corporations. The man cannot be brought down, and I suspect a big reason for it is that he doesn't actually want to be on top, which makes regular people prop him up since we want him to be on top rather than another corporate groomed face akin to the Pauls. He's a symbol for the average man, one that hasn't been shaped by a corporation, and that's where his power lies, and why he cannot be killed.

youtu.be/MRtRcTfszjY

It's mostly family oriented music. It's based and redpilled.

It does impact him negatively since he's stationed in Europe, and Europe's youtube page has different content filters / algorithms. If he was living in America it wouldn't affect him as much.

for real though. i miss 2016-2017 pewds, his most based form

fuck off with your childish youtuber

jewtube trying to marginalize their #1 channel because he's white is political

This, exactly, and well said. Have a cute

Attached: 1540685692436.jpg (639x639, 89K)

I hate all things pajeet,
I hate all things noisy basedboy even more

Attached: b881266053z1_20180309121231_000g5e10pi9h2-0-k0r6w8rlhhczuwydwp2_fct1919x1077_ct677x380.jpg (677x380, 44K)

kys fuckface

F

Fuck kiketube and fuck that fake Indian botnet.

I guarantee you there are more Indians in the world that say the N word there then are white people on the planet.
Chinese people are more racist than Americans.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

That's.. not how marketing workings. Its other pajeets who put the ads also do you really think a music label would make its profits from jewtube?
Also i'm convinced this board has been swarmed by fucking zoomers.

Can one of /ourpoos/ sub his videos in Hindi and give it to Pewds?

Checking, well said Pewds. I know it's you.

pajeets are literally bots irl

Bollywood isn't controlled by Jews even though the studio owners and producers are degenerates they aren't Jews they are worse

F.

Sorry Felix.

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 448K)

Google having double-standards and controlling search algorithms is politics. Pewdiepie and his content is irrelevant to the discussion just as T-Series and its content is irrelevant. Whats relevant is that Google is employing bias when it claims to the FCC it doesn't.

post more marzia

>denying paying people to create fake accounts and generating views
>what are paid protesters
>what is manufactured outrage
How naive are you?

F, bought his merch to keep him from living in a car now like Sam Hyde

>different content filters / algorithms
Look, I'm saying that tseries is unfairly being promoted by some region-specific auto sub feature, but I still don't see a reason why it's hurting his marketing capacity.

Because Europe is a multicultural shithole.

>makes millions doing stupid shit
>HE LOST
something tells me he won, OP.

Yeah well here in America I've never met a single person in my life who knew T-series... This has been a concerted effort on YouTube's part. See pic related, first chart is Pewdiepie's monthly aggregates, second is T-Series.

Note there's no correlation between the two. While T-series has their artificial exponentiating aggregates, Pewdiepie has a less predictable growth trend.

Attached: moo.png (1819x450, 75K)

Its math and logistics.
One Indian dude can sit at a computer for 10 hours a day for only $4 for the whole day. tradingeconomics.com/india/wages
If he just has 6 windows open and watches 6 adds per minute, thats 3600 ads/day. If we assume an Indian cpm of $1, thats almost $4 ($0.001 * 3600 views) right there. blognife.com/2018/05/01/video-ads-cpm-rates-2017/
With the number of subs and views, they probably get better ad deals as well.
How is Youtube going to stop that? They can't. At least its a more honest job than being a tech support scammer, thought it probably pays less.

Attached: scammers.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Oops, got the charts reversed in my summary. Point still remains.

He still king, T-Series is not a real Youtube channel.

he needs to shave and get some face tats and start rapping

Attached: lil-peep.jpg (807x525, 110K)

F

I mean, it's basically just Indian VEVO

1 year 2 months and 3 days remaining for 2020

>slipping redpills in his videos.

He had Zuma in his last video, I laughed so hard

shit, you actually did it

Looks like your average aussie school these days.