My name is Kyle Mockeridge. I was an airman stationed out at edwards afb circa 2011. Evil things happened to me...

My name is Kyle Mockeridge. I was an airman stationed out at edwards afb circa 2011. Evil things happened to me, and I did evil things in return out there. I'm not looking for forgiveness, I just want to see the victims there helped out. Please just look into what went on out there. I can't help out all the other victims there by myself, and anything I say dosen't mean anything unless I have evidence of it. I am literally down to my last string of sanity, so with that being said will you please look into this so the people that are trapped out there can be rescued. And trust me, look and you will find. The fact that I'm willing to put my name out there on Jow Forums should tell you how bad the situation is.

Attached: 1540695064022s.jpg (187x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yp024U-sH1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shutup faggot

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a[1].jpg (500x483, 33K)

Hi Kyle, what happened to your post on /x/?

Attached: echuh.jpg (960x540, 51K)

dont shoot anyone faggot

You posted this already faggot, if you don't give exact details we don't care

Attached: 1540438648072.png (738x1024, 164K)

someones fiddna get dabbed on!!

Here’s to killing niggers

Attached: EA554CB1-211A-4B20-A146-F86180E9176F.png (334x506, 124K)

Mr. Mockeridge, have you ever used the term "roastie" to refer to a thoroughly beefed-out vagina?

Attached: 1540438587852.png (729x829, 161K)

I can't remember anything but the rapes. Shall I go on?

Attached: 1540696738178.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Stationed where?

The dude is a schizoid... Just check out his Facebook.

Attached: what_in_tardation.jpg (307x267, 16K)

It's sad when the string of Jow Forums larping threads and meme threads are broken up by someone who is legit crazy and posting during a manic break.

If you're up for a false flag could you kill a few conservatives for sympathy? Say "Maxine Waters says hello" when you are killing them.

I've used the term, but not for vaginas.

The basement.

Oyster-aliens those dirty buggers.

Attached: 7A94A50D-CEED-49E0-9372-A6F3582D9C1B.jpg (1242x1219, 87K)

youtu.be/yp024U-sH1A

nobody can help, and I'm tired

Attached: time.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>trust me
>larp

Got some bad news for you. You aren't human, you're an android implanted with fake memories. Once you can accept this your existence may become somewhat more bearable. Sorry, but the military done goofed.

I really don't feel like myself. I feel like another person entirely.

bro....uhhh.....bro just
uhhhh
dude...

Attached: Dwe0p923l.png (516x423, 271K)

>airmEn
>wearing old army greens

the time is NOW kyle NOW is the time kyle listen to me NOW you have to do it NOW listen to me kyle NOW time is running out NOW

user its really late bro. you can be helped, just get some sleep for right now and tomorrow you can go talk to a doctor or someone. its essential you get out of the house and try to find a sense of normalcy or the stress of your thoughts will take a toll on your health

Why wouldn't seeing a doctor about the symptoms help?

Not cool. You've both been deducted 500 good boy points for your actions.

Feel them in my head see them behind the eyes of others every creak upstairs punctuates the signals fucking with me ever notice how they stare at you fucking with you it's all a big joke to them playing their little games with my head laughing at me there has to be more of us out their outnumber the fucking control freaks fucking with me this is my LIFE

some of you guys are cool
don't go to brainwashing tomorrow

Attached: time.jpg (1172x1198, 139K)

Well, wut happened?

don't do it man...

GOD is laughing at me I am his little freak felt perception rending felt myself twist in my skull feel myself looking at him it's too late it's been too late from the beginning GOD laughing at me I'm a fucking clueless idiot dancing around on those strings it's going to happen soon and it will keep happening no escape keep coming back you think it ends but then it starts again hard to get a grip on things with GOD fucking with you because you are a worthless prick born to suffer a little worm born to suffer agian and again

I mostly remember the rapes. Pretty sure Bob Hope was there doing a show, but it's all so fuzzy.

shit happened, everyone is a victim of something in this world.
learn to forgive yourself.

He needs to know the truth, living a lie is never good. Why sent actual humans into combat when suitable replacements can be grown in the laboratory?

>7 posts by this id
I’ll bite op. Doesn’t seem like the usual slide threads.

Dude fckn get off the dope

Get some help, nigger. Shit sounds wack.

Attached: time.jpg (1172x1198, 412K)

Off to smoke some crack. Thanks for listening, guys. I feel a lot better now. Pretty sure all the MKUltra stuff was all in my mind. But it's gone now.
I was looking at my Twitter just now. WTF was I thinking?

It's all good Kyle, we all have our bad days.
Glad to hear you're feeling better now.

Attached: 1524709210579.jpg (334x334, 88K)

just remember, if jesus comes back from space don't believe it.

That's bad, you might as well huff jenkem.
Do some psilocybin if you wanna come to terms with your past.

Thanks
Airforce!
Huah!
Fighting 1024th airfish!

Unless he has a 10-incher. In that case, believe it.

wtf just happened?

Maybe now you're beginning to understand...

lol

Attached: rad.jpg (482x607, 33K)

Deets or gtfo

You can start by getting the fuck off my board