The ETERNAL p*le

How do we get rid of the ETERNAL pole?

Seriously, these people have no identity beyond being victims. They're even worse than the Jews that they claim to like so much.

They claim to be peaceful and mere victims, and yet, marshall pils*dski was in the same bed with Hitler and even land grabbed Czech territory with him after the annexation of Czechia. They claim to be peaceful victims, and yet committed numerous war crimes in the Ukraine. They hate Germans, but at least Germans contributed more to human knowledge, technology, culture and science than p*les could ever even dream of doing.They claim to be ETERNAL victims of the Russians, even though they never mention how they victimized them too.

pooLAND is the jew of all countries. When it is small and meek, it cries alligator tears and claims oppression. But history has proven that when they are big and proud, they oppress others, and then promptly (and rightly) get put back in their place by the STRONG russo-german COCK.

pooLAND is not righteous. It is an insect that is even more malevolent than the Germans and Russians that it hates. pooLAND is eternally pathetic and unsuccessful, and the only reason they look righteous is because they are LOSERS.

pooLAND claims to be strong and independent, but it's only reason for existing is to be a puppet for NATO, and the only reason it lives is by sucking the STRONG anglo-saxon COCK.

Attached: 5373a424b91b34ced7b0fb9e96bbb634c9ca13e1447296e4c12eec4818946aab.png (902x596, 286K)

How do you get rid of him? Flush a pound coin down the toilet and he will drown trying to get ir

Stay mad faggot. I’ll think of you at this years november 11 Independence Day March

Why is new zealand full of weak ass faggots.

pic related: Neo-London 5 years after the GREAT CLEANSING of all p*les in Europe. How can you NOT want THIS?

Attached: futurelondon_gherkin.jpg (875x492, 139K)

>They're even worse than the Jews

Get more active shooter incidents kike

Attached: 87686785.jpg (289x344, 10K)

Its time for germany and russia to step in and divide their rightful clay and once and for all annihilate p*land

Attached: 1539915872318.png (640x423, 468K)

Poles are Jews without the IQ. Always sucking off whichever stronger nation around it.

Pic related: greater berlin 8 years after the GREAT euro-pooLISH war. How can you NOT want THIS?

Attached: berlin_in_wolfenstein_by_arminius1871-d8gosd8.jpg (1191x670, 97K)

POLAND - INTERNATIONAL HUB OF JEWRY IN THE EAST!! Imagine the world without the JANUSZ'S to DEFEND the KIKES . . .

Attached: In Einem Polenstädtchen.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

Look what is coming in for POOland.. it's time for GERMANY and RUSSIA to STEP IN and DIVIDE their RIGHTFUL CLAY and once and for all.. annihilate POOland..

Attached: Russian and Germans talking in then polish Breste.jpg (800x706, 91K)

BROTHERS! Our day will come. The, dirty, unwashed p*le will pay for his crimes. They will learn by the strong hand.

PIC related. Starving p*lish kids. LOOK at THEM. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: volga-region-rsfsr-homeless-starving-children-victims-of-the-famine-EK2N4T.jpg (863x1390, 164K)

Fat, starving and RETARDED! The mark of the p*le...
faggot CRO-MAGNON poolish animal.. they used this fucking images as the plumber of poland? shit in the drain, you retard. this is a ubermensch GERMAN.. who wields the "pole" to attack the p*le

Attached: german plumber.jpg (400x404, 195K)

Why are the Jews so angry today?

Attached: dfhdagaerhgst.jpg (502x464, 138K)

p*land WATCH OUT. history is a cruel teacher....and it REPEATS ITSELF....you will be CRUSHED like a COCKoroach...the STRONG russo-germanic COCK is hungry for BLOOD.

Attached: 2cwHgHL.jpg (918x925, 244K)

Poland checked the first Soviet invasion of Europe just after WWI.
Without them defeated Germany would have gotten totally rekt and mass murdered by 1921.

Ugly, slanted foreheaded pseudo-kike jew loving barstard.. oh, and wow, look. Poolish genes strike again with a BUTT ugly widows peak. I can smell him from here!

Attached: 170px-Witold_Pilecki_in_color.jpg (170x270, 13K)

THE ENEMY IN THE SHADOWS! THE P*LE! STAY ALERT!

Attached: Soviet World War II poster urging vigilance. Villain in shadow wears a Polish uniform..jpg (501x705, 182K)

Even buffoon Ukrainians know that P*land is to be eradicated.

Attached: Death to Poles.jpg (785x541, 109K)

What the fuck you got against Poland?

AAhh yes.. the simpleton comes in.. and loves to wrap his lips around poolands pole.. shitbird loving pseudo-kike!

Attached: 1497130528034.jpg (698x872, 90K)

NOTHING gets my STRONG anglo-thulean COCK going like p*les screaming for their own extinction. LOOK at THEM.

Attached: wpbloodhonour.jpg (450x265, 75K)

just like a RAT (p*le) in a trap.. just like a RAT in a trap.. Polish BUFFOONS can't even comprehend what is going to happen to them. Thuleoid vrillians are going to pincer their shitbird nation and stomp the jackboot down.. and twist.. just like the cockroach (p*le)

Attached: 1024px-Public_execution_of_54_Poles_in_Rożki_(1942).jpg (1024x1021, 222K)

>When your mere existence pisses the rest of Europe off

>europe
The world.. there's a reason China, Japan, Mongolia, Cambodia, theres a reason they are on the other side of the world. They are trying to get as FAR AWAY from POOLAND as possible.. stinks like shit.

Attached: 1540621598175.gif (480x238, 415K)

>Op shills D&C garbage of whites
>Uses a proxy meme flag to agree with himself

You should move back to Israel OP, there are not a lot of your kind in New Zealand.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 2.26.22 AM.png (284x256, 27K)

Didn’t realise this board was full of festering Jow Forumse lovers

Attached: E095A26F-D045-4113-882C-EF0E8BA56502.jpg (499x374, 107K)

>How do we get rid of the ETERNAL pole?

You don’t, he gets rid of you.

>Seriously, these people have no identity beyond being victims. They're even worse than the Jews that they claim to like so much.

Don’t be autistic. They have a united cultural identity along with religious (Catholic) hence why they survived all these years despite being partioned by not one, not two, but THREE fucking empires.

>They claim to be peaceful and mere victims, and yet, marshall pils*dski was in the same bed with Hitler and even land grabbed Czech territory with him after the annexation of Czechia.

Nigger, what? Pilsudski was not in bed with Hitler nor did he ever ally with him. And that “Czech” territory you are referring to was Polish (Zaolzie) occupied by Czechs during the Polish-Soviet War. They got it back diplomatically too with no blood shed.

Attached: 34EEE146-DA71-4304-8C5F-82369D64C702.png (1920x1060, 391K)

>They claim to be peaceful victims, and yet committed numerous war crimes in the Ukraine.

And Ukrainians committed greater crimes against them such as the Volhynian-Galician Genocide where’s Ukrainian burned Catholic Polish churches and NAILED BABIES TO TREES. Poles never went this far barbaric.

>They hate Germans, but at least Germans contributed more to human knowledge, technology, culture and science than p*les could ever even dream of doing.

Because Poland was partioned by them you fucking autist. Three empires hanged up and carved up Poland simultaneously leading to the end of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and subsequent oppression of Poles.

>They claim to be ETERNAL victims of the Russians, even though they never mention how they victimized them too.

Yep, occupying Moscow once over 500+ years ago sure is “victimizing” them, kek.

>pooLAND is the jew of all countries. When it is small and meek, it cries alligator tears and claims oppression. But history has proven that when they are big and proud, they oppress others, and then promptly (and rightly) get put back in their place by the STRONG russo-german COCK.

Please give me one example of Poles oppressing other ethnic groups. Just fucking one. You’re acting as if Poland was some sort of imperialist force like Germany or Russia. Also what strong German cock? Germans are the ones getting raped right now by shitskins.

>pooLAND is not righteous. It is an insect that is even more malevolent than the Germans and Russians that it hates.

Sure it is, Shlomo.

>pooLAND is eternally pathetic and unsuccessful, and the only reason they look righteous is because they are LOSERS.

If they were losers, how did they continue to survive as an ethnic group from extinction and how did they get back their own nation? Meanwhile all empires and countries that occupied Poland don’t exist anymore. Nazi Germany, Soviets, HRE, etc. all gone. Yet Poland remains strong and sturdy and Polish culture remains deep.

>pooLAND claims to be strong and independent, but it's only reason for existing is to be a puppet for NATO, and the only reason it lives is by sucking the STRONG anglo-saxon COCK.

You can say the same thing to any and al other European nations. And Anglo does not give Poland gibs.

Please neck yourself, kike.

Ahh yes.. the shitbird "canuck" (cancucked) comes in.. heh...
Cuckada loves pooland so much that they even use the same faggot white and red. White for their pale, subnoid, gremlin skin. Red for the blood that splatters on the wall when a thuleoid shoots them.
Canada- top 1 percent of JEWS in the world of their populationn
1 percent! ring a bell? retard? the man is fucking your over, the p*le is shafting you. Pseudo-kike.

Attached: shitbird.png (269x274, 11K)

Pilsudski was dead by then, you faggot

P00land- First to fight. Also the first to get KILLED.Daily remidner that p*les were dumb enough to use HORSES against STRONG german PANZERS. the german panzers promptly shoved their STRONG KRUPP STELL COCKS into the p*lish anus....hahahahhahaha.....the P*le in battle is a fish out of water...or rather, a p*le without a FOREIGN COCK to suck on HAHAHAHHA

Attached: 5771ff5b1800002500fa2c00.jpg (622x350, 34K)

I wish the Poles did more for the Holocaust.
Their plumbing skillz would've made the Zyklon more effective.

Loving your reddit spacing, shitbird. Harder to read then retarded polish names.

>Daily remidner that p*les were dumb enough to use HORSES against STRONG

Never happened, what you spew is classic German Polonohobic propaganda. Poles did use horses though for intel.

Fuck off kike. Character limit.

Op is a d&c fag, probably a chink. True kiwi anons respect poles.

If you can’t read that, you’re autistic

Don't need to worry about a character limit if you aren't such a reddit shitbird. Spaces like that COUNT... just like the days are counting down for the eventual extermination of all p*les and scat loving pooland sympathizers

Poland is a meme country like belgium or the netherlands. It's 2/3 german and 1/3 imperial russian clay.

t. spazmoid
True "KIWI" anons.. a.k.a anglo-thuleoid gigachads, would understand that Poland is nothing but a cuckroach.

an AWOKEN German.. Get your axe.. get ready to cut down the P*le, Kamerad.

>Trying this hard to divide Whites
Yep Definitely Jewish. Are you Ashkenazi or Sephardic, If I may ask?

How could it be Russian clay if it predates Russia? Dumbass.

Definitely an Ashkenazi scum. Hope he gets gassed soon.

Attached: 73A4E159-00C2-42DB-9732-A70080C1F97E.jpg (808x1024, 112K)

Whether this is true or not- Is irrelevant. the p*le is the ETERNAL, bottom feeding INSECT of the european world. His only accomplishments so far, is sucking POO(land) out of toilets, and sucking COCK. The only p*lish person of note, marie CURIE, is only famous because she sucked her STRONG french husband's RADIOACTIVE COCK.

pooLAND is the eternal LOSER of european civillization. It is a tiny, shit-eating donkey-satan hybrid in a sea of ARYANoid STALLIONS.

the p0le will PAY for his crimes against MOTHER EVROPA

Attached: polish-cards-racism.jpg (2048x1560, 156K)

>divide whites
>implying poland is white
Didn't realize you would want to identify yourself alongside cro-magnum cavemen. Although, Canada being a Subhuman haven, I would imagine that you do identify with unwashed, insipid shitbeaks known as p*les

>It's 2/3 german
user, I...

Attached: two-thirds-german.png (602x506, 337K)

It’s 8:42AM in your home country of Israel. Don’t you think it’s a little too early for this bs?

Attached: D2FB6DD9-0C0E-47E2-B3A0-36C55439E853.jpg (587x534, 116K)

>8:42
>early
Leave it to a fat american, bed laden Autist to love Poland. A real thuleoid gets up at 3:00am to harvest the garden

>p*les
>white

you're really giving me a good chucklin' there, SON. Even the most hapless, clueless, and delusional joe average can tell you that a p*le is not white. The only thing white about a p*le is the strong ANGLO-SAXONIC CUM that he bathes in every day.

But, for argument's sake, let's say that you're right, and P*les are white (HAHAHA). Alas, they still can not be, because they would be SLATHERED in the virile excrement of the germanic overlords whose toilets they plumb. p*land is truly the eternal loser of all nations. It is my STRONG belief that, should the P*LISH MENACE be nipped in the bud, m*ther EUROPA will flourish, like a beautiful dandallion growing out of a DEAD p*lish corpse.

Jews love polish people, Polacks are literally the Shabbos goys

Germany is already onto it. Why do you think Poles lick American shoes, begging them to open Americans bases in Poland? Russian agression? - hell no. They are scared shitless of emerging Germany and possibility of Germany taking back their rightul clay.

EUROPA will not only FLOURISH in it's VOLK.. but in the nature! This forest- Born out of the disgusting, vile polish blood spilled into the clay. It even smells like fish emulsion! disgusting.

Attached: 8cf0481158b774257b6ae55b827efe79.jpg (1076x750, 239K)

You have to give us Königsberg back too, Ivan. Shame you killed your emperor's bloodline.

You dont you fucking sheep nigger

I think we conqured it fair and square. These lands were not given to us on a silver plate.

>This Northern European Ethnic Group with Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes is Not White!
Very Creative Rabbi we didn't see that coming

Attached: Polish Girl.jpg (640x582, 90K)

Not a pole.

Attached: download.jpg (202x250, 7K)

Lmao, I honestly hate the D&C threads but honestly dealing with Pollacks from Poland is something else. Poles are literally at the same level with Albanians in terms of being retarded Slavic faggots. It's in the name to their race slavish, retarded, imbecilic. They're fucking retarded in short and I'm personally dealing with one as a land lord and he is a fucking retard cunt who admitted to me he pees sitting down like a girl cause he doesn't like for a few drops of pee to end up on the rim of the bowl.

Poles are fuckinf retards, ffs we need to remind them that without other Europeans ruling them theyre lost to oblivion

Did you just call Albania Slavic or did I misunderstand?

We were brothers russia or at least cousins. So don't start to argue like that. You get your clay with all the jwes on it, we get out rightful german clay.

>p*land
>NORTHERN european

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: photo19.jpg (320x350, 13K)

Well, being brothers didn't stop your autistic rage that laid waste to whole Europe. Japan begs their islands back too, but too bad for them.

>numerous war crimes in the Ukraine
Such as?

That girl is a pole. This woman is also Polish.

Attached: Polish_Woman_snow.jpg (640x426, 44K)

Indeed. You hit the nail on the head my good friend. Without someone else to rule over them, P*land is a directionless, subhuman cesspit. WIthout a VIRILE foreign cock of any variety to suck on, the p*le is lost, and his existence is pointless. The p*le is an animal DOOMED to serfdom. This is where he excels. Guzzling on STRONG RUSSO-GERMANIC COCK is where he excels.This is the truth.

Attached: Also+poles+are+subhuman+leeches+who+have+been+demanding+and+_4018832958a49ca8eabc6827d1519689.jpg (468x234, 57K)

>And that “Czech” territory you are referring to was Polish (Zaolzie) occupied by Czechs during the Polish-Soviet War.
Ownership of region was to be decided by referendum. When Polish army seemingly collapsed under Soviet offensive in East, Czechoslovakia moved army in to prevent region from becoming 'rightful soviet clay'. Who really fucked up there was League of Nations, that instead of making Czechoslovaka do referendum regardless and accept results, told Poland to fuck off and accept status quo of region, which caused incident to kill any and all chance for good relations between countries.

Here's another Polish girl, brunette this time.

Attached: Polish_brunette.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Not Adjusted per capita, there are significantly more polish nationals in the UK than Irish nationals. Per capita the Irish nationals actually commit almost double the crime of the polish nationals btw

LOOK AT her mouth. A lovely and fine PENILE RECEPTACLE, ready for use, perfectly proportioned. The fit and finish is impeccable, my member is bouncing around in my pants restlessely simply THINKING how I could flood it with my superior anglo-thulean CUSTARD CREAM.

LOOK at her EYES. Her mind is BEGGING for foreign cock. Her eyes pierce your soul, beckoning you in, BEGGING for ANGLO-GERMANIC COCK.

I don't need to prove a fucking thing. you know what your crimes are, mateusz pidorwsky

>your autistic rage
Blame the fucking austrians. We should have got out like italy did and not honored the Dreibund and get dragged into WWI by Hötzendorf.

Eternally btfo'd polack.

Hey polack ridle me this, how many poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?

>> 3, 1 to bring the light bulb and 2 to get the horse to stay still while they screw it up it's ass before riding off into German tank fire

Cause Poland isn't a country. They're faggots and literally an eye sore. Only (((redeeming))) moment in polack land's history is when they opened up their smelly Slavic asses 100% for Jews for pax judaica in Poland after those kikes were getting chased out of German clay for poisoning wells and killing children for satan. Now kys

Attached: 46BFE04A-182D-45DB-A5D7-D13A20D851A6.jpg (655x873, 132K)

I wouldn't even dislike them so much if they just stopped playing the victim, every single country did fucked up shit.

They're Slavs retard, south slavs just as Slavic as Bulgarians and Yiddish loveing polack faggots who are so dumb the world around still jokes about them and how they've been obliterated by every war and or conflict ever minus a few scraps with the Teutonic order which obviously shows where the kikes helped them win against warriors of God...

Attached: 64D39FA6-28A7-497B-AAAC-A5C9E40BD50A.jpg (558x448, 105K)

Kek we can all talk about Poles if they fuck off to their Country. if you're not living in Europe STFU about our matters.

Being the victim is part of their national identity, unfortunately.

Yes indeed my friend. Poles are indeed a plague like niggers when left to themselves. For white people they couldn't be more laughably stupid and moronic. I can't stand them, any intelligent decent pole has to recognize that they must have either Nordic,Germanic, Hungarian or Russian genes in them to be anywhere near intelligent. All "great" poles look German, all regular poles look like fucking disgusting retards, who lack the bone structure in their face to risk calling them men as you would call a German man, for shame, the pole is a rodent and a scoundrel. All that is good in him is to serve Western Europeans or Russians lest his beastness be brought into the open and his plainness cause ire!

Ah, POOland.
>Jew mutts
>active deniers of collaboration with Nazis
>the only people claiming to be genocided by partisans
>denying counter genocide
>whine about Ukraine but still accepting bydlo immigrants
>whine eternally in EU
>whine about gibs, but later claim to be strong without them
>always ready to backstab with Lviv

I suggest partitioning Poland between Germany, Ukraine and Russia. This is the only rational thing to do.

Oj kurwa, it is like another partition!

This. Even in our case we don't cry about being victims all the day, despite shitty history.

Tell me, what's going on in the ukrain at the moment?

It is calm before the shitstorm which will be our presidential elections in March 2019. Candidates are already advertising a lot, but a few potential candidates did not say if they'll participate.
The funniest part is that all polls give 15% support tops to any candidate, realistically most of them are stuck between 5-15% - so there is no idea who will win or even get in 2nd round of elections. The worst thing to happen would be Yulia Timoshenko since she is Shillary with all the East European specifics. Even Porky is better than her, but I hope that we won't get either one of those.
Also minor Azov sea tensions, but they result in sanctions and concerns, like always.

ok now this is epic

>I don't need to prove a fucking thing
lmao

fucking ukrops dare to talk backstabbing. Chernobyl didn't serve your brains well. Heck, at least the ones that got in Poland aren't delusional

It's like your claim that there were no polish death camps. No evidence whatsoever.

someone told me every western ukrainian has at least one pole in their family tree. why are poles and ukrainians always fighting online? i used to work with some of each and they seemed to get on well in person.

Why is schlomo so angry at poland?
Kind of feel bad for his impotent rage
My guess is that his gf got POLED

OP, Independence Day is in 11th November. Sage for Divide and Conquer type Thread idiot.
[spoiler] You are propably kraut, anglo or goddamn kike [/spoiler]

Remember, Poloniae Est Imperare Orbi Universorum and you cannot prevent this.

Attached: FB_IMG_15225987169035808.jpg (480x320, 149K)

it was just another failed german investment in Poland. You guys can't do anything right.
there's no fight between average Poles and average Ukrainians
online is a different thing, because of "who would win - ukrainian boy with an axe or Polish toddlers" type of deal in recent history