Why do refined men of culture, taste and sophistication sit like this?

why do refined men of culture, taste and sophistication sit like this?

I bet most of you retards sit like a redneck drinking industrial beer in the shade while talking about menial things like sports or your stupid pickup truck.

Attached: 1024px-L.N.Tolstoy_Prokudin-Gorsky.jpg (1024x1450, 211K)

Muh chad posture

what's he thinking?
one thing is for sure, a person who sits like this is actually thinking (internal monologue and everything)

Attached: godfather-ii.jpg (1200x935, 240K)

this is you pol

Attached: polacks.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

Have you ever worked all day with your hands? Pulling overalls off after 12 hours in the elements doesn't exactly incline you to throw on some skinny jeans and cross your legs.
>worked
Who the hell am I kidding.

I barely own jeans friend.
I have 3 jeans I never use.
I have 10 chinos on the other hand. I wear shoes and cardigans and oxford shirts and sweaters.

Attached: disdain for plebs.gif (500x279, 981K)

I sit like that sometimes. It depends on the chair I'm sitting it. If it's a big cushy lounge chair where you kind of lean back I'll sit like
If it's a more upright chair with less cushion I sit with my ankle over my knee.

sounds like a poofta to me

No, I am a member of the lower upper class and have never worked a day of manual labor in my life. Elites work with their minds alone, with the hand simply being the means by which we transfer our insights into readable text, graphs and numerals.

I have 75kg at 12% bf friend.
I'm 5'10

I sit like this in public simply to embrace my identity as a non-chad who prizes long-term intellectual development over ephemeral sexual gratification.

Nothing wrong with the guy on the right at all.
Sounds like a poofta.
yep, def a poofta

Based and patrician pilled

its the most comfortable if you have scoliosis

a man of taste.
thank you friend

>I have 10 chinos
>and cardigans
>and oxford shirts
I genuinely don't know what any of this is. I've never heard of a chino even.

>I sit like this in public simply to embrace my identity as a non-chad who prizes long-term intellectual development over ephemeral sexual gratification
Holy fucking fedora. Is this pasta?

Non-based and pleb pilled

Looks like a fag to me. Real men who get shit done don't give 2 fucks abouts looking cultured while sitting.

Being a bit more ephemeral would be of great service to you.

>Poor and faggots

>implying polacks own trucks
I bet you sit on a butt-plug while fantasizing about trap cock.

Attached: 1535870587889.gif (652x562, 626K)

No, I just penned those brilliant words on the spot.

Attached: SAT Verbal Score.png (620x1196, 151K)

Because if you're a man of culture, taste, and sophistication, you're probably gay.

Dosto>Tolstoy

Attached: Vasily_Perov_-_Портрет_Ф.М.Достоевского_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (3200x4000, 3.7M)

We used to have plebs like you thrown off the Tarpeian Rock for daring to make such remarks toward a patrician.

Trying to convey an ''intellectual'' appearance is not smart. It will only give you like-points from 110 IQ redditors, who are smarter than average but too stupid to understand anything that matters. These are the people who think Neil Degrasse Tyson is a thinker.

True intellects will prefer conveying a rugged appearance. That will make them likable to both the non-intellectual warriors and by the fellow big brained negroes who recognize your mental capabilities despite you not trying to show off. You can't cargo cult your way into intellect by copying the appearance and manners of smart people.

Attached: antifafu cookies.png (690x932, 518K)

I mean...I got a 5-figure scholarship for my HS test scores and adhere to Stoicism generally. Been called 'smartest guy I know' by several people. I never found the appeal in putting forth so much effort into something so devoid of substance like clothes, though. You kinda seem like a pretentious faggot (though I feel like there's a bit of trolling for effect in there, which I quite appreciate desu).

But really, what is a chino?

fuckit, disregard , the Finn cut to the center of it perfectly

Felt like replying to this again out of appreciation - you put exactly what I've felt for years into a couple lines so succinctly. Thanks, seriously.

Chads

I was indeed larping as a pretentious faggot

Attached: wojak_03.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (764x551, 137K)

At 30 i can sit like this, at 20 it hurt. This is how wizards sit generally

>You can't cargo cult your way into intellect by copying the appearance and manners of smart people.
who's to say we are not the real deal?
you are making too many assumptions there friend.

fat people can't sit like that

Well then be honest - what do you think of the Finn's views on this subject?

>what is a chino?
khakis

Attached: 10862572_10154970818020297_5443043170499037273_o.jpg (648x960, 73K)

That’s a color senpai

Mostly agree, most actual intellectuals don't really seem to give a fuck about their appearance.

Attached: slajo-zizek.jpg (3264x2448, 2.23M)

It's a light brown Chino

Attached: ED3E14624E_20181027_18310_leaf_sized.png (350x228, 46K)

Because it's comfortable?

hipster faggot that's never done actual labor detected. but this is the response you wanted

Fresh pasta

>Real men who get shit done don't give 2 fucks abouts looking cultured while sitting.
Do you think the guy in the OP pic is thinking he's intelligent and smart while sitting that way? No way Jose. It's something that comes natural to people once they've reached a certain point of their development. He sits like that because it's comfortable for him, it's not because he wants to imitate anyone or appear to be more intelligent than he is.
If spreading your legs is comfortable then by all means do it. Sitting is sitting, people like OP are reading too much into it.

>I have 75kg at 12% bf friend.
What did he mean by this?

12% body fat you dunce.

/thread

Most "actual" intellectuals are only considered that post their 40s. At that point no one other than faggots and Hollywood gives a shit. When you're young, you have to larp it a bit to convey respect.

Pic related, it's young Hitchens

Attached: hitchens-baguette.jpg (500x352, 65K)

Fair enough. I know that I do, pic related is how I dress.

Attached: Me.jpg (2320x3088, 1.07M)

Thought that was Ayatollah Khomeini in bon jovi clothes and striking a sexy bitch pose

No no no. Im not here to fag bash, but this modern belief is some social engineering hollywood brainwashing ffs. The want to pound a mans shit piece doesnt automatically make you oscar wilde.

Attached: 1526680607556.jpg (1080x793, 114K)

Hilarious

I physically cant cross my legs because my balls and cock ache.

You must have a tiny package. I understand why you sit like a girl. Just like your leader.

Attached: Rjs5aHB.jpg (1420x946, 150K)

>Cardigans

You are a fag. I fucking knew it.

Oddly enough i always sit cross legged no matter what im sitting on. Its the absolute most comfortable position for me. Never understood why.

>I bet most of you retards sit like a redneck drinking industrial beer in the shade while talking about menial things like sports or your stupid pickup truck.
Yep.

Attached: 1364591116554.jpg (550x516, 228K)

>I bet most of you retards sit like a redneck drinking industrial beer in the shade while talking about menial things like sports or your stupid pickup truck.

Hey now! My dad is like this, but he's a cool guy. Everyone who ever really knew him will tell you that. He had BTFO 3 Roasties for me as I was growing up because they were fucking sour bitches mad that they hit the wall and they wanted my dad's life insurance. One of the Roasties even tried to poison him to kill him but she failed and she was caught red handed because she got my dad's SS# and his life insurance user and PW somehow and altered his beneficiary page to set herself as the primary beneficiary. She should be sitting in jail but my dad had mercy on the roast toast and now she's being passed around by some biker club in New York like a whore. We have a laugh about those bitches every now and then cause they're all so miserable and tried to take it out on us. Fuck them. And fuck you, OP. My dad is cool as fuck.

>based Vietnam-swag Hamilton poster
THANK YOU for posting this, I lost it on my comp and haven't been able to find it in any image search for months.

Based and redpilled

the Chad spread

Attached: 8KRgNpI.png (453x795, 767K)

get your balls checked out mate

You should check your balls for any lumps straight away because that's not normal.

Based cancer poster

>sucks teeth
It's a slippery slope, brother

Attached: Slanty.jpg (645x366, 75K)

>I wear shoes
It's a start

>Cardigan

Cringe.

i have sat like this less than 5 times in my life, i dont know why. i don't mind sitting like that but ive been doing this ocd thing for so long now that im trying to see how long i can go. im 27, what if i begin sitting line this for the first time when im 60?