My name is Kyle Mockeridge. I was an airman stationed out at edwards afb circa 2011. Evil things happened to me...

My name is Kyle Mockeridge. I was an airman stationed out at edwards afb circa 2011. Evil things happened to me, and I did evil things in return out there. I'm not looking for forgiveness, I just want to see the victims there helped out. Please just look into what went on out there. I can't help out all the other victims there by myself, and anything I say dosen't mean anything unless I have evidence of it. I am literally down to my last string of sanity, so with that being said will you please look into this so the people that are trapped out there can be rescued. And trust me, look and you will find. The fact that I'm willing to put my name up on Jow Forums should tell you how bad the situation there is.

Attached: 37245033_1905733802827790_239285500077146112_n1.jpg (720x960, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/usacapoc/albums/72157625800380811
edwards.af.mil/News/Article/394819/more-than-40-team-edwards-airmen-promoted-in-july-ceremony-at-club-muroc/
dod.defense.gov/About/Biographies/Biography-View/Article/1363986/james-h-baker/
youtube.com/watch?v=mbE9z5t1hrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or GTFO

Not unless you like hairy man tits.

so what's going on here?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 3.04.14 AM.png (1007x737, 873K)

Attached: 1510893429065.png (1200x1200, 244K)

Your pic is very much related. There was a mind control program out at edwards.

Personal Army Request.
Reported and saged.

Attached: Shitpost_Successful.gif (200x184, 1.03M)

Got sauce on that?

flickr.com/photos/usacapoc/albums/72157625800380811

not much there it seems

That’s a dude you fag

Get ready for my magic cure for schizophrenia. Watch and learn, mental health professionals:

YOU HAVE FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIA 100%, GO AHEAD AND BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT GAVE IT TO YOU, BUT YOU DAMN WELL HAVE IT

YOU HAVE FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIA 100%, GO AHEAD AND BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT GAVE IT TO YOU, BUT YOU DAMN WELL HAVE IT

YOU HAVE FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIA 100%, GO AHEAD AND BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT GAVE IT TO YOU, BUT YOU DAMN WELL HAVE lT

ah... there... another schizo saved... I'm good at this

I don’t think that’s helping

14th Psychological Operations Battalion (POB) - Mountain View, California

Description: A gold colored base metal and enamel insignia 1 1/8 inches (2.86cm) in height overall consisting of a gold sun radiating fourteen tongues of flame and bearing two black diamonds conjoined, surmounted by a white diamond, those areas overlapping the black counterchanged gray; all in front of a red disc 1 inch (2.54cm) in diameter.

Symbolism: The sun, emitting rays of light or information in the form of tongues of fire, stands for the propaganda mission of the Battalion. The flames are fourteen in number in reference to the unit’s numerical designation. The black and white diamonds represent the hard core of facts held by the Battalion. The two diamonds in the background allude to the participation of the Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment of the Battalion in two campaigns during World War II. The colors black, white and gray denote the three "degrees" of propaganda used by Psychological Operations units. The red background refers to warfare.

Attached: 14th psychological operations battalion.gif (190x193, 11K)

tell us more or 100% LARP

shutup retard

Attached: 1366468457187[1].jpg (255x320, 11K)

Monitoring this thread.

Mods, we got a turd in the punch bowl.

Attached: B6EB76CD-BD8B-40F7-BDD5-DD6C27243C4C.jpg (228x221, 18K)

>>The fact that I'm willing to put my name up on Jow Forums should tell you how bad the situation there is.
No, it means you're either stupid, or a dirty larper.

You have provided zero context for which I should believe.

Attached: gah111frw -- 0858 -- atu111sdf'.gif (250x250, 830K)

>On Hwy 14 towards Edwards A.F.B. after Palmdale, one turns off and after taking several streets to 170th street, north on 170th St. to the Rosamond-170th intersection, the second and lower and better maintained dirt road will take you west, and if you take a right going north at the power lines and up to the hilltop you will see the top of an underground NORTHOP facility; Technology for the elite’s secret projects. This area was very active in the 1970s. Northrop’s facility is near the Tehachapi Mtns. It has been reported to go down 42 levels. It is heavily involved with electronics and hi-tech aerospace research.

Attached: northrop near edwards.jpg (1024x725, 295K)

What sort of person was selected for this treatment?

could def be real. how would a larp know this? link related.

edwards.af.mil/News/Article/394819/more-than-40-team-edwards-airmen-promoted-in-july-ceremony-at-club-muroc/

Repent, my son.

Attached: 1538720768290.jpg (660x511, 42K)

Fake and gay attention whoring. Typical Airman.

AUTISM: THE POST

Attached: 1540152074315.jpg (429x410, 41K)

Tits or gtfo
Fake and gay
Schizo larp = shit tier larp

t. cia shill

That place overlooked the dorms I was in.

Get raked. Don't you leafs know a shitpost when you see one?

1 post LARP to slide worthy threads. I won't even respond to you directly OP.

Please give us something about what is happening there? An orgy?

Attached: edwards mind control.png (467x446, 197K)

see

dod.defense.gov/About/Biographies/Biography-View/Article/1363986/james-h-baker/

Attached: 171106-Z-ZZ999-001.jpg (321x400, 20K)

Can they trigger you into a trance with the snap of a finger? What kind of evil things did they make you do?

Can you give us some photos or something? Some hard evidence of anything.

thanks bump

Attached: neuroweapons.png (603x725, 313K)

TFW used to work at Edwards and now work for Monsanto. Suck my dick faggots.

>edwards afb
bump

>makes vague claims
>personal army request
>no proof

sage

Got the original?

Grow up, that was to stop teens from raiding shitty little forums or this site catching an harassment lawsuit.

Political/Military insiders have been known to leak information or come forward with hints or recommendations on Jow Forums.

I bet you still care about the newfags/oldfag dichotomy and worship old board sluts like cracky and boxxy. No one cares about the cringey old culture now, this place has become more than that.

tell us who touched you, airman

Attached: 791.gif (500x377, 530K)

Not your personal army, glow in the dark negro.
Go be manipulative somewhere else

Attached: glow in the dark negroes.jpg (1280x720, 395K)

Have a bump, airman. Never mind the skeptics. But if there are any user’s questions you are comfortable answering, don’t be dissuaded from doing so.

We’re they doing bad shit to military servicemen and civilians? Or just servicmen?

you're just going to keep posting this over and over on Jow Forums?

Attached: spam.png (604x656, 191K)

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=mbE9z5t1hrc

You're still here?
Anons what the fuck is this shit

Attached: 'laxing.jpg (660x371, 41K)

Please tell us what is going on around 29 Palms. Not just in it, but around it specifically.

No it doesn't. I was stationed at Edwards and the dorms are not near any mountains. I was there from 2010-2011 and nothing like mind control is going on there. This is a gay larp.

>NYPA
>military outcry seeking legitimate help and not to cause malicious intent towards others
you're a fag and you're new

He's building a backstory him. Im a medical side old armyfag... Did a decade on active duty. Have a buddy stationed with the group there. Psyops and mku shit isnt classified junk forever. We still tune the crafts. We torture and assassinate still. Just not retardedly. On the real for OP tho, the whole world is a psyop. CIA controls media and protects tradesmens and their wares. Politics is a peasants game at this point.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533182278406.jpg (280x281, 12K)

considering I know off the top of my head that edwards is where contractors fly out to area 51, this is 100% confirmed a larp

Attached: janet.png (1398x625, 52K)

AWG does more of the DoD stuff than CIA.