Amerifag here and need your insight Jow Forums...

Amerifag here and need your insight Jow Forums. Where region in the world can I move to that isn’t Jewed and will remain white and culturally homogeneous? I can’t imagine any areas in America that will be 90 percent white in 50+ years. Should I start to learn a new language?

Attached: 09B7D3E9-FD08-4916-9141-046B53FD2394.jpg (743x1164, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAMKtoEcNbI&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

nothing is happening to white ppl get out more retard

Nice try

>get out more.
I never understood this. What the fuck does that mean?
>get out more
Walk the streets like a bum? What?

north will remain white, browns don't like the cold, it cools their brown mud semen and makes it ashy dirt that drifts out of their pee holes unless they plug it up, and that kind of pain isn't worth it even for good white pussy

What if you dont have any friends? Then youre just some weirdo.

Poland seems based

Mass murder seems based

Poland and Eastern Europe are based, but don't be a cuck and flee. Make the white race proud by actively taking a stand against the niggers. Vote red, don't be complacent, and be politically active. Running from and ignoring our problems is how we got to this place to begin with.

I was thinking about Poland and maybe Russia, but I also don’t want to see America turn into Brazil 2.0. I vote red across the board as a self-respecting white male land owner. The problem is that we are more outnumbered each year. Seeing the mudslimes with their hijabs and the beaners speaking Spanish where I work in the city infuriated me.

LOL

kys kike

The faggot who hides behind a meme flag.

Bump

nowhere. it's a global assault.

living beneath the canopy or in a cave somewhere in a part of the earth so hostile that nobody without an billionaires's investment in it would come to.

it's time to fight. there's nowhere settled and civilized left to run where you wont be hunted down.

Christ that’s disheartening

Attached: D4ABB68C-0B54-48CC-8B82-F195620FDC01.jpg (480x348, 81K)

basically this.

Poland sounds like my final destination

>Place that's not jewed
>Vote red
You have to swallow the pill that trump is a jew shill.

Basically what
Pretty much all the world countries are wanting this to happen, not because muh race-mix = low iq conspiracy bullcrap but it's more the fact that it will kill off identities quicker and make people less likely to be hostile to each other since they will all be mutts.

shut up faggot - we're not retarded and still obsessed with race no matter how much you cunts keep trying to counter troll us

Stay where you are, you're not "white" and you'll pollute the gene pool of the country you go to.

I think you’re right. I voted for Trump in 2016, and I’ll vote for him again in 2020, but he’s made it clear he is a civnat. I don’t think he’s going to challenge the ((elites)) lest he end up like JFK.

Poland is slowly becoming infested by niggers and pakis, unfortunately. It's only a matter of time before it's as fucked as the rest of the world.

I read that Poland is taking in a lot of Ukrainians that by itself is causing some social tension

Leave the EU

they're white niggers. Buy most of us still prefer them to any other migrants.

Soon. Hopefully we won't have to take back all the lowest of scum poles back from the UK. Sorry friendo, just nuke London or something.

wew

Siberia. its basically alaska, but with vodka

fuck off. we are full . we dont want kikes in our lands

based

Attached: wtf is this.jpg (716x716, 170K)

>white ppl
youtube.com/watch?v=VAMKtoEcNbI&spfreload=10

for every piece of legitimate advice on here there’s three autists screeching, get gassed

Attached: D76E9FD4-A262-4B34-8CC7-589568B736EA.jpg (320x317, 39K)

non-conformist = attack

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 49K)

>Flag
>calling someone else non white
Wut

Well don't come to Australia.

Australia seems to be going the way of Canada and America, unfortunately.