What did you do to me?

Why do I even come here?
This place doesn't make me happy. It makes me very angry, in fact. It makes me feel hopeless. I could be doing plenty of things that make me happy, like watching a movie or reading a book. Instead I'm here, spending hours of my day feeling angry.
Browsing Jow Forums hasn't improved my life in any way, shape, or form. I'm not more educated on politics or history. I haven't become healthier. My sense of spirituality hasn't blossomed. I haven't made any friends. I haven't learned a new skill or discovered a new passion. I'm sitting in my basement staring at a fucking screen. Wasting my youth.
I can't read the news anymore without getting upset. I can't watch TV or movies without being offended at SJW messaging. I can't enjoy new vidya coming out. I can't concentrate anymore. I can't listen to a lot of modern music. I have imaginary political arguments with myself. I've started treating people differently because of their skin color despite non-white people being very friendly and social towards me. Why am I like this?
Why can't I just stop coming here?
I don't want the FBI to show up at my house one day. I don't want to have to explain to my friends and family that I browse a Neo-Nazi forum. I don't want to end up on the news one night like James Fields or Robert Bowers. I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to be angry anymore.
I wanna be bluepilled again. Make it stop Jow Forums. Make it go away. I want to be happy again. Please.

Attached: I did this to me.jpg (620x452, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNnrTNFWcsg
youtube.com/watch?v=lrfr2vUKyAM
youtube.com/watch?v=DVj75c3t38I
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmAi9XmlIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are in this together, comrade

Attached: 3292CB8B-E29F-4B62-A678-AA543AAB04C5.png (498x594, 122K)

I kinda know this but but I mean, it's just information.

Go visit your parents today Monkeyfriend

Attached: 1539192273241.png (253x294, 46K)

Oh you're not a Brazilian nvm.

Go visit your parents anyway. It's weekend and nothing beats family

Attached: 1539192259419.jpg (601x601, 77K)

>Why can't I just stop coming here?
It's not as hollow as watching movies and playing video games all day but it is rewarding. You are spending so much time here because you're addicted to information. You need to ask yourself, "What am I doing with the information I have gathered that will apply the goals I have for my life?". If you're just browsing Jow Forums, reading blog posts, watching videos on physically removing commies, etc all that is well and good but what are you getting out of it? How are you applying what you've learned?

Go watch peterson's videos on trying to make a plan for your life.
(I know he's bluepilled on the JQ but this is the kind of thing the man has thousands on hours of clinical practice talking with people about, you should allow him a bit of authority on those matters which he is qualified.)

just stay in bed tomorrow user, its not worth it anymore

Attached: 29ec6154bf80262960d25cb9aec0100e3a9cfba9-1.jpg (1328x747, 127K)

ONE OF US

Incandescent rage and despair are always the first steps. The next step of your master plan is to improve yourself and then help change society, one incremental step a time.

hahahahaha how the fuck is Jow Forums addiction real hahahahaha nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes hahaha

>before Jow Forums: mostly indifferent towards nonwhites, didn't outright trust them, just avoided them

>after Jow Forums: feel disgust/anger whenever I see a shitskin in public

kek

There was another man just like you, just like us, not long ago.

Attached: 81374449bd57fe1df23ab3b81fd8bb924c359b5e3080fddfb55ee5fd04e79fcb.jpg (1024x819, 159K)

I'm here to shit on 1488 fags and I've been doing this for free for 4 years, trying to stop you idiots from becoming the epic nazi boogeyman that so many bad organizations wanted to exist.

>hahahahaha how the fuck is Jow Forums addiction real hahahahaha nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes hahaha

Attached: 1527933641657.jpg (400x400, 38K)

this desu
>black coworking acting moody
>fucking niggers

You're here forever.

Attached: 1447159608054.png (999x442, 200K)

>to stop you idiots from becoming the epic nazi boogeyman
after 4 years wasted, you still failed fag

Attached: 1507877842251.jpg (250x250, 19K)

>Many people need desperately to receive this message: "I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people don't care about them. You are not alone."
>kurt vonnegut

Attached: blackpill.jpg (482x427, 71K)

think about your children (in the future), what do you want to teach them, what do you want them growing up to be. What do you want the society around your children? You work toward that goal, this place is a curse to you now, but might be a blessing to you in the future.
Now browsing less and enjoy your life, think about your (future) children

this is a life sentence user. You're here forever. we all are in a way.

Attached: tired.jpg (500x360, 151K)

I haven't learned anything, user. If I were to have a debate with someone, I wouldn't really know what my views are much less be able to defend them. I don't feel that I've stumbled upon wisdom or truth. I originally came here for LE DANK MAYMAYS and now I find myself becoming more racist every day. I want to improve myself but I feel like this place makes it impossible. It sucks me in with passive addict-like consumption and leaves me feeling worse.

As for your recommendation, I've been trying to read through 12 Rules For Life. I've enjoyed it a little bit, but Peterson just rambles on and on about meaningless shit like lobsters.

Every time I walk away I just end up coming back.

Please shit on me, because I don't want to believe this junk anymore. I want to be normal again.

Attached: 266.png (600x600, 565K)

we come here because in the end we seek Truth and Justice

As gay as it sounds, I feel a very relieving sense of community here. Other than that, I know that feel.

Attached: 1361143486605.jpg (680x460, 75K)

One day we will return home friend.

99% of pol is shilling, you need to realizee it's meant to manipulate you, the only reason to come here is for the few threads that are relevant and cannot be discussed in most other platforms

I can't even remember life before I first showed up on this board

This
>worked in store stacking shelves
>24 pack of bottled water splits open due to shoddy cardboard base and water bottles fall everywhere
>first instinct is to clench my fist and blame the Jews

I wish I was joking

Attached: 1361414386802.jpg (680x684, 46K)

Separate the art from the artist, the man from the ideology, and the outrage from the leisure. You are on Jow Forums because you've been exposed to one very popular way of thinking for a very long time, it's perfectly healthy to seek out alternate viewpoints in order to weigh the facts yourself. Don't let anyone shame you for thinking critically, and never stop thinking for yourself.

Maybe it’s just you.

Do what I do and cast off the conspiracy theories by accepting that the world is too large and complex to conveniently boil down into a series of mspaint comics. It's the same way I dealt with OCD.
>"I have to think about my dog being safe for at least 30 seconds or else he'll die."
>"If the center of my foot doesn't land on a step then I have to go back and step on it again or else the universe will be flung into imbalance."
>"If I think about someone getting hurt because I hate them then God will punish me by giving me bad grades and bad luck."
But then I postulated that if something so simple as a thought or a misplaced step could affect reality in such ways, then other people's actions could be doing the same. There could be things I don't even know I'm doing which are altering fate.
Zillions of variables, user. Too many to count.
Then it hit me:
>"I can't hope to understand let alone control such a world."
>"If doing certain things causes things to happen then how do I know what I'm doing is right?"
>"There's no way to know."
And ultimately it was too exhausting.
It's the same with the world.
It's all too complicated.
Try becoming a master of knowledge on political science, economics, history, anthropology, religion.
Spin a globe, and point to a spot on the map, and there will be enough information about that place in the above subjects to fill books.
The world just can't be broken down into good vs evil because the good guys are good and the evil guys are evil.

This

Because you know things are wrong in the world user. This is the only place you can freely vent about these problems without being slapped with a label.

Read the classics and stop crying.

Good post

Attached: 13C37017-2C95-4C56-BEA0-661AD09472EE.jpg (750x936, 718K)

embrace the hatred use it, you will only become stronger
Once they realize calling you a nazi just makes you happy, and they have zero power, even if your not a nazi

Attached: nazi work.png (907x587, 62K)

Maybe it is just me.

Thank you friend. That's always been one of my defects: I need control. Everything has to be perfect. If it's not perfect, I have to redo it until it's perfect. And of course, it never will be perfect. I'll always find some little flaw here and there that ruins everything.

well put user.

You keep coming here because here you are free.
There are no upvotes, downvoats, comment histories, usernames, karma, blocking, reporting, overly-curated feeds, friending, unfreinding, trending, liking, no usernames, no screenames, no avatars, no advertisements, advertisements, advertisements, no identities, no identities, no identities. None of the bullshit that's everywhere else, that turns every other area of life into a swamp
You keep coming here because you are a philosopher king at heart. You know it and I know it.
Don't take Jow Forums so seriously. You are not taking Jow Forums seriously enough
We all come here to learn to walk through walls. Life has too many walls, when you come here you realize most of them are invisible walls and you can walk right though.
Everybody has prison walls in their mind. Layer on layer of prison walls. Jow Forums is where we plot our escape from mental prison.
You sound young. But you are already too far down the path plotting your jailbreak to turn back.

Attached: o.png (1038x1522, 2.44M)

On what level do you need control? Is it to the point where you literally cannot conduct yourself during the day because you have to repeat and correct things?

You come here because this place keeps you sane. For example I’m
person laying on a bed, 1:30 AM, and we find comfort knowing we do actually share many view points, albeit anonymously and with no idea how to find each other, but yet we know each other exists.
It’s comforting in a way.

We are all walking on a razor's edge by browsing Jow Forums. The information can crush you - it WILL crush you - and you either rebuild yourself and rise stronger and more aware, or you stay broken and a ghost of your former self.
You can stomach it, user. Lift, read classics, cultivate patience and compassion. In the end,

Attached: Hp6FZjf.gif (222x533, 68K)

It doesn't completely cripple me, sometimes it gets very distracting and makes it hard to concentrate. Sometimes I see someone at work doing a task and I feel like jumping in and doing it for them because it has to be perfect. Pictures on the wall that are slightly crooked need to be fixed, or else it bothers me all day. Everything needs to be alphabetized, labeled, and sorted. If my handwriting is sloppy, I need to erase it and rewrite it.
It's the reason why I could never draw/paint. Say I was drawing a flower:
>The pedals aren't the right color
>The shadowing is a few degrees off
>The stem is too long
>The background distracts from the flower too much
So on and so forth

It doesn't keep me sane. It makes me feel less sane. It makes me feel like I'm the crazy one for getting mad at the new Thor movie for making a sex joke

addicted to talking to non NPC's

Good post
When we are young, conspiracy theories are fun. They open up new horizons. Imagination
With time, smart people realize, exactly what you say. The world is vast beyond belief. Totally out of control. Money and power play an important role, but even the richest, most powerful (((people))) imaginable will never be gods. They are mere mortals. In the end they are no different from you and me, except maybe they compete harder and hold the upper hand at the moment
Conspiracy thinking is the same as religion and dogma. It helps bind a people together but the smart ones know it's only an illusion. Don't take it too seriously, take it just serisou enough.

Attached: z.png (1236x1248, 2.75M)

Honestly block this site. There is nothing here, just the anonymous rage projecting out of us is satisfying.

It will be easier if I just thought like a normie again, which I am trying.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNnrTNFWcsg

Have some Kenny Rogers

Attached: jew muppet vampire usury.jpg (605x558, 54K)

I have K9 Web Filter installed on my computer. I just end up turning it off anyway.

Only place where everyone can tell each other to fuck off, without requiring, blocking, banning or therapy dogs

Attached: 5acc1c07ac994.jpg (1221x821, 235K)

this hurts to read
why can't I stop thinking? what am I doing wrong?

REMEBER;
YOU’RE
HERE
FOREVER

Turn to God then OP

Attached: voTnKRU.jpg (720x533, 78K)

You will learn to transcend the anger user. Fucked up things have to happen to you first, but it's all temporary. Just sink into the shit, and realize that your mentality is free.

Attached: Excalibur-poster-1.jpg (524x783, 444K)

I just want to control people, not things
Maybe that is what I am doing wrong
I should try to control things instead of people
thank you

I come here mostly for the lulz, the freedom of thought and expression that allows such lulz.

I'm not racist, antisemite or misogynistic, but i clearly despise "social justice", marxism, political correctness and all the brainwashing around it, so i guess my place is here.

Actually Jow Forums saved my life, with harsh truth and step-up injonction (red pills?), it helped me get my life together. You don't find that kind of kick in the ass elsewhere on the internet or even in actual life.

Society and people are mostly shit, so what, for some people normality isn't the way, true happiness lies in yourself, the joy you find in things and others is superficial and easily lost.

>I'm not racist, antisemite or misogynistic
and this is why france is getting blacked kek

It calls for a reconciliation between heart and brain. Modern society aims to polarize people, so that they subconsciously reside in one of these organs. The authority-lovers and hardcore scientists in the brain, and the slaves to authority and faggots purely in the heart. A human being is not complete however, without a balance between both of these energies. Embrace the two pillars of masculinity and femininity, of self-defence combined with non-aggression, and become whole again.

Attached: snek.jpg (800x1175, 107K)

Thinking without feeling is not thinking at all. Know thyself; actively meditate on your memories, your thought patterns and emotions that led to your current state. A third way is out there, a synthesis, and it is but a narrow way but you've already come far, haven't you?

Attached: hollow crown.jpg (500x700, 252K)

>I can't read the news anymore without getting upset. I can't watch TV or movies without being offended at SJW messaging. I can't enjoy new vidya coming out. I can't concentrate anymore. I can't listen to a lot of modern music. I have imaginary political arguments with myself. I've started treating people differently because of their skin color despite non-white people being very friendly and social towards me.
Holy shit, that's definitely where I'm at after finding Jow Forums at the beginning of the year.
>I don't want to hurt anyone.
This makes you sound like a glow-in-the-dark nigger though - Not based, user. Not based.

>not racist
fair enough
>not anti-Semitic
nice job dodging the memes
>not misogynistic
you are literally garbage

Attached: 2smart.jpg (680x680, 69K)

But becoming whole does not cause society to become whole. You still see the world around you as if it's missing something.

you must be so proud of your country, kek

Face the truth head on or live life as a coward

Attached: 1521555869551.png (680x278, 104K)

Aiming for the fourth...But I fear the third outcome.

Attached: 1529974683659.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

ok you got me, womens are shit, most of them aren't able to love anything except their children (sometimes) and themselves,
but i think you can still find a decent traditionnal one so i don't consider myself misogynistic

This could be OCD or it could be some anxiety disorder. I don't know how you feel about doctors and pills, but there is definitely a neurochemical component to obsessions/compulsions. Shit shows up on an fMRI.
You don't need meds for it. I was in middle school and managed to will the worst of it out of me, but it's still there to a degree. I'll get in a super srs internet fight and be able to walk away, only I won't do it. I'll be compelled to keep going because it feels "right" in the same way that stepping on a step with the center of my foot feels "right".
The biggest problem of all is that we still don't know the majority of what there is to be known about the brain. Depression can create anxiety and vice versa. Anxiety can make us obsess about things, but obsessions can bring on anxiety, yet we obey obsessions to get rid of anxiety. It's a big fucking mess. A real ball of tangled fishing line.
All I can suggest is that if you don't mind talking to doctors, go see one. If you don't mind therapists, talk to one of them too. If you have family whom you get along with and aren't awkward talking about this stuff with, then talk to them too. Talk to friends. Vent on here. If you can keep with it, get exercise and cut back on sugar.
And also know where to draw the line between internalization and externalization. Some things are your fault, and it'll feel gross as hell to admit that to yourself. Maybe worse though are the things that aren't your fault which you can't control.
If you have to rage, do so about the things you can control. Because it doesn't matter how redpilled you are; the more angry you get over things you can't directly control, the more it'll eat away at you, and that anger will bleed into other things.
I'm not telling you to be a zombie and love everyone. Hate whoever you want for whatever reason you want. Just don't look for control when it comes to those things. That's what makes shooters: people with too much anger and no outlets.

>embrace the hatred use it, you will only become stronger
This is a fine line to walk. The anger is an extra push when you're doing a set, but can lead you to damn your own soul if not used creatively.

I feel you bro, I read so many greentexts I became blind, but I can still read and write posts on Jow Forums because my other senses became sharper.

op is a faggot

You're here forever.

kek same here. Paying for parking.

Attached: 1506121253380.jpg (600x600, 30K)

this is true

The world is but a representation of our collective selves. Whatever manifests, whether it is a boom of science and prosperity, or genocide and decay, it is what we truly desire. Because a democratizing society consists of millions of little tyrants, tyranny is next in line.

Attached: 2423102_0.jpg (630x630, 82K)

I like this man.

Attached: wisdom.jpg (500x260, 47K)

thank you, I hadn't considered that.

You sound like a real frustrating motherfucker to work with.

Attached: 1507274571876.png (409x325, 164K)

You will learn to love pain and you will be here forever faggot

Attached: 1540690136155.jpg (680x591, 34K)

I'm not though. Although I feel that extreme urge, I'm not autistic enough to act on it. In fact, most people even I'm there because I'm so quiet and don't screw around. I get repeatedly told that they love working with me but they also say it's very easy to not notice me

I'm proud of you user.

I'm sorry user. I have the same problem. The most I can say is to try and list the things that are making you feel bad. Make the list as precise as you can. Don't list out abstract concepts. If you find that there are things getting you down which make no sense, or that the shit feels are coming from nowhere, then it's a mental thing.
The brain isn't a big empty place filled with fairy dust and lightning. There's too much or too little of chemical A in brain structure X. It's simultaneously simple and complicated.
>what am I doing wrong?
Sometimes it's as simple as getting away from the wrong people, changing jobs, going on more walks in the sunshine. Other times you're not to blame and got dealt a bad hand and were born with anxiety, depression, etc or were picked on too much in school and got the above things that way. But that isn't your fault.
I don't want to sound callous, but you can't do nothing. See a doctor, a therapist, talk to friends, family, take walks, change your diet, get exercise. Do one thing at a time if it all seems too much.
As for controlling people, you can't. The most you can do is take advantage of them like a cult leader or be someone's boss and order them around. But if you NEED that, then you're a sociopath. I don't think you are though because you seem too self-aware.

Yes, OP is weak.
OP is still too ignorant to realize weakness is not a Virtue, as society claims it to be. Weakness is ugly and pathetic.
OP quit bitching like a faggot and become your own master. Leave if you want to leave. If you can't even command yourself you are worthless and should kill yourself.

Attached: s.png (1018x1322, 1.53M)

You did it to yourself. Its called ideology. Now learn Critique of Ideology to unfuck yourself you stooge

Tbf it was probably (((their))) fault for cutting costs on packaging.

I like your pic. You should check out this guys video on the symbolism of the tree in Christianity. Pretty interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrfr2vUKyAM

Me too. He had a very interesting mind.

Well, if you're good at what you do, you should work on communication, user.

Your condition will run it’s course and when you’re cpback from the abyss, just hope you didn’t bring anything back with you.

not at all

This is a great post user

Iron up baby. Get strong.

Attached: 1539301097111.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

You got to figure it out, otherwise you are just stupid.

>I've started treating people differently because of their skin color despite non-white people being very friendly and social towards me. Why am I like this?
I was believing in you untill this part, shill. 8/10.

after 6 month/ 1year of Jow Forums Jow Forums and redpilled medias, you just don't learn new thing beside anecdotes, itsa circlejerk in fact you are just losing time and don't act irl. That what it does. You should move on and do productive thing.

Nobody ever said that the truth is going to make you happy. Also if you are depressed that means there are still things you give a fuck about. Hate pushes a man forward.

You're addicted to the infinite happenings game. The media is a psychedelic drug that you have an abusive relationship to. The good news is that what you see is a bit of an illusion, so you don't need to be so down about it. The bad news is that the illusion creators, i.e. the media, are a bunch of anti-human sociopaths. By showing you the reality of hatred, then magnifying that hatred, they infect the consciousness and imperfect the world. You are a finite player who's playing against infinite players.
youtube.com/watch?v=DVj75c3t38I

Attached: cube.png (1714x1656, 51K)

Attached: 1539577477296.jpg (230x249, 23K)

>no avatars

Attached: 63709f78da78df7d0d3cd3a38078432fc2d4293140e7883248206616fda8ba71.jpg (490x480, 15K)

I feel it too, user. It's the world swirling into oblivion. There ain't shit we can do about it. Just try to live and be happy. In the end we are all slaves. God help us.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmAi9XmlIo

I was a full democrat before this place, before the election, you guys have radicalized me and others and are causing violence on a massive scale. Others reading this who didn't start to say "nigger" or "gas the jews" on a semi-regular basis after coming here, ask yourself why your still coming here.

I know why I do, because in 2015/2016 when we were fighting for memes and free speech it was fun.

Then 2016 happened and you guys showed your real colors. It's not a problem being racist guys, I can handle that, we're all racist and biased. It's the fact that some of you were hardcore "only white skin, fuck mexicans and people i don't like" wayyyyy before 2015, and you pushed that shit in us, we were vulnerable and depressed and you corrupted us.

No longer. We will not continue to hate just because we hate ourselves. We need to take back our lives, by voteing for our own interests, not the corporations. Go outside. Take a Walk. Talk to a girl. Hug your mom and dad. Have a talk with them about how radicalized you got. Have a good cry. Goto Church, God doesn't want us to hate, he want's us to love.

Attached: 89506d2d-8ca8-4434-ad2a-9dc04c845d79.png (950x975, 361K)

Brainwashed.

Just remember, now that you see, you can’t unsee. You’re only here forever.

>I need control. Everything has to be perfect. If it's not perfect, I have to redo it until it's perfect.
I wonder how you would react if your gf/wife cheated on you.