Tell me why you need more than a bolt action rifle

or a breachloading single or double shot shotgun?

100,000s of lives could be saved globally by reducing private gun holdings to these gun types and outlawing handguns, semi-autos, full-autos.

Attached: 3A98B873-CC94-4BAD-ABC0-B88F6F02C022.jpg (1024x731, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
youtube.com/watch?v=bUo-ERfKFm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

What if i see 5 niggers standing together?

>100,000s of lives could be saved globally by reducing private gun holdings
My rights > your life
fuck off

Davy Crockett or gtfo

Well regulated militia

Because one day dolphins will walk on land and shoot laser beams out of their eyes. If you think you have time to cycle a bolt before you get laser'd to death then you are fooling yourself friend.

/thread

Fuck it, I'll just weld my own firearms. All these dipshits think only manufacturers and authority can make dangerous weapons. I'll fucking make my own. It'll be a kickass hobby. You should try it sometime. Serious homo stuff yo.

You don’t use any militias at all.

Attached: bang.jpg (540x247, 29K)

In such an instance, long distance weapons will be vital. They are all bolt action.

Attached: B3664E3F-A582-48CE-8714-A640D038DD66.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

A billion lives could be saved without shitskins, mongrels, and kikes.

Gun grabbers can never explain how we go about disarming criminals who will refuse to give up their firearms, or buy them off the black market. Law-abiding citizens should have gun ownership to adequately protect themselves.

Because if we didn’t have guns then jews would just blow shit up when they need a false flag like they do in the rest of the world.

You don’t shoot four cops and survive.

Attached: A43907D0-E68B-4248-9824-041C7AF81516.jpg (222x250, 17K)

you need more than a bolt or break action because since when do you not see kids grouped up in schools

Too many white liberals in America.

The guy who breaks into your house won't be using a boot action rifle.

Bears. Because one day they will come for their arms.

Attached: 921f7612cfdff4ed48a5720d2e2d3537.jpg (333x500, 31K)

I stand corrected
What about a KFC?

spbp

>Tell me why you need more than a bolt action rifle

So I can fucking kill faggots like you when you come to take my guns and arrest me for shittalking Mohamed, Mohamed.

I had a lefty/commie friend say that you only be allowed a six shot handgun (actually he said five shot but I think he meant six) and that "if you can't stop an intruder with that, you deserve to die."

as you sit watch your country and women get fucking invaded.

How would you know, Mohammed? An expert on American culture, are we?

Same reason I need a 50mm autocannon

for duck hunting

doesn't matter, the solution you are hoping for is impossible.

Because blow it out your ass, Kraut.

Every American male is in the militia by default.

Please provide a quantified rationale for "saving 100,000s of lives."

It’s our last line of defense against tyranny. We might need them some day

Niggers hunt in packs.
Just like hyenas.

Also, kikes congregate in groups of more than 2.

Tell me why you *need* to own a car or a motorcycle.

100,000s of lives would be saved globally by reducing private car ownership and bringing back horses.

A fascist system of checkpoints in cities and constant house searches. Shooting people on the spot if they own drugs or illegal guns.

Attached: BF673B5A-B01F-4C46-8904-21520E5BB634.jpg (1000x667, 158K)

(OP)
What if I see you, 25 niggas, and God himself ll standing together? I'm gonna need at least a semi-automatic shotgun to take y'all down

Nice system that would never fucking work

Tell me why i need you?

You don’t have militias, here in Europe we have them, you don’t call up random people for militia duty. You say drafting and militia are “unAmerican”.

Good luck with that lol

Germany had this kind of system in the 30s and 40s and still was the most armed country of the world up to the 60s

And he won’t survive your double barrel shotgun to his face.

Because you lot kill NSA and FBI people for violating your rights constantly. Get fucking real.

Attached: 8390DB31-4619-4C07-BB35-9D0834065094.jpg (1200x849, 130K)

>saving 100,000s of lives

how...? What is your rationale behind that statement?

Attached: o rly.jpg (3840x2160, 902K)

Worked before.

Our forefathers wrote that fucking amendment for a reason and that day could come. We will be able to defend ourselves on that day because of these guns. You will literally have to kill people to obtain the guns. It’s not happening in a civil manner

I'm sure you want to live. But tell me why you need to live. I'm sure that's not reason enough.

where?

Imagine Waco or Ruby ridge times 10 million. Do you think the NSA or FBI have that many personnel on their payroll to deal with that?

Then why don't the Swiss kill each other like fucking monkeys in heat with the amount of automatic guns they own?
American statistics are inflated by negro-on-negro cultural firearm exchanges, that's all.

>100,000s of lives could be saved globally by reducing private gun holdings to these gun types and outlawing handguns, semi-autos, full-autos.
Easy on the zeroes, Hans.

the thugs who break into your house and want to kill you and your family have ARs. do you want an AR or a single shot rifle?

This sounds like a scrap of grandpa logic that got lodged in his brain. Could have been anti-glock shilling, desu. Those things stormed the US in the 90's and really did a number on Colt and S&W.

Because fuck you Fritz, that's why. Why do you have no speed limits on the autobahn?

A KFC firing gun would be fantastic.
Firing off a stream of high velocity tendies, your enemies would succumb in moments.

I fucking wish, those aint the 90s anymore

>You say drafting and militia are “unAmerican”.
Two different things. One is arguably wrong, but the other isn’t.

>globally
schlomo plz

I'm with you buddy, that was a tasty daydream

I was thinking about this the other day honestly. How I would be happy with just bolt actions and revolvers/lever actions. They're just more fun to shoot for me personally and are more than enough for home and self defense/hunting.
The issue though is the whole resisting tyranny thing. If you're going to be doing small squad tactics in an ambush setting for instance (one of the main forms of attack the rebel force would employ) you really need high capacity magazines. It isn't just for having more bullets and not having to reload as often, but more for what this allows you to do tactically. For instance, you can suppress a target with a 5 round magazine, and suppression/covering fire is the absolute backbone of modern squad tactics.
So no, high capacity semiautomatic rifles should never be banned ever, that would be a dramatic infringement on the people's ability to fight against a tyrannical government and therefore would be unconstitutional. Though there are different schools of 2nd amendment people largely divided into reformists and nonreformists. I tend to be a reformist in that I don't think people should be allowed to have mortars or explosives or even fully automatic weapons (I know, I know), mainly because I don't see those things really as necessary in overthrowing a government in the modern context. But high capacity semiautomatic rifles are absolutely essential. At least for getting the ball rolling before you have foreign sponsorship and divisions within the armed forces for the big boom booms.

Attached: Barrettgasm.gif (380x285, 1.3M)

>>Stupid kraut
This is why you're so goddamned cucked!!!!

I lived in your country for three beautiful years before the migrant times, and it was glorious. I get angry every time I think about how fucked up your country has become, yet there are those whom were born there that are too fucking stupid to see what they've done.

How dare you have been left the steward of your homeland by your ancestor. You are a stain on their effort which they died for; may you be tormented in the afterlife for your grave negligence!

Attached: thh111rcn -- 0588 -- bro111mne'.jpg (953x836, 166K)

think of a pack of raiders with machetes walking down your street.

Please tell me he's using explosive rounds.

White phosphorus is fine, too.

for instance you can't* suppress a target..

I can't wait to be able to kill krauts and rape their women like my grand pappy before me. It brings me much joy thinking about it!

I thought we'd be arming the bears...

Attached: hqg111awy -- 0323 -- hxh111qju'.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

Depends where you live.

In South Africa, plenty of cases of people being woken up at night by large groups armed with AK's and other modern rifles.

Fpbp

That day already happened at least once.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Never forget.

>the thugs who break into your house and want to kill you and your family have ARs

No, they don't have ARs shouldered when breaking into your house. They pack Glocks and Revolvers. And as said above, we need checkpoints in cities to catch illegals, criminals, drug dealers and illegal handgun owners and shoot these people on the spot. Do you want to know how many illegals, criminals, drug dealers and illegal handgun owners will there be on the streets of our cities after 3 days of such policy?

>Why do you have no speed limits on the autobahn?

We have speed limits on the autobahn on around 40% of the autobahn in areas where noice control is important or the conditions of the autobahn (curves, congestions etc.) won't allow for high speeds.

The reason we don't have speed limits at the other 60% of the autobahn is because speed limits have been proven to be more dangerous than no speed limits. The only reason any country introduced them was the 1970s oil shock.

Everyone needs to own semi or full auto weapons at this point. The ocean is almost to extinction thanks to over fishing. We have lost 1/3 of our farm land on Earth and that's all nations combined. We are nearing the point where we are running out of food. Billions of people will die and desperation will follow.

So what happens when people are hungry and there is no food to give or be stolen? There is a reason why Hollywood has been pushing all the zombie movies and why all gun channels on youtube show guys shooting at zombie targets. It's because zombies are about to be a real problem. They won't be undead though.

Humans will be spiritually and morally dead and left to eat one another in order to live. If you want to live then you need guns that can take out groups of people. First people will form into tribes or groups based on race or religion and start eating people they don't like. Then when there is no other people to eat they will eat each other. So if you're a no guns or outdated guns faggot, then you will be dragged into the street and probably eaten alive.

If you're European you might as well go have a bunch of gay sex and gets aids so when they eat you can die knowing that they will slowly die as well. Although with Europeans already being faggots you all probably have aids to begin with.

good thing you live in germcuckland then.

have fun with your trucks of peace

You cannot have a true militia without a draft. A true militia consists of everyone. And it's not a volunteer force.

One of the best known and ancient militias is the Swiss Armed Forces. Switzerland has long maintained, proportionally, the second largest military force in the world, with about half the proportional amount of reserve forces of the Israeli Defense Forces, a militia of some 33% of the total population. The "militia principle" of public duties is central to Swiss political culture and not limited to military issues. For example in most municipalities it is common to serve as a conscript fire fighter in the Compulsory Fire Department.

Article 58.1 of the April 18, 1999, Federal Constitution of the Swiss Confederation (official, French version) provides that "Switzerland has an army. It is primarily organised according to the principle of a militia." However, under the country's militia system, professional soldiers constitute about 5 percent of military personnel. In 1995, the number of soldiers was reduced to 400,000 (including reservists, amounting to some 5.6% of the population) and again in 2004, to 200,000 (including 80,000 reservists, or 2.5% of the population). However, the Swiss Militia continues to consist of most of the adult male population (with voluntary participation by women) who are required to keep an assault rifle at home and to periodically engage in combat and marksmanship training.[60] The militia clauses of the Swiss Federal Constitution are contained in Art. 59, where it is referred to as "military service" (German: Militärdienst; French: service militaire; Italian: servizio militare; Romansh: servetsch militar).

>The issue though is the whole resisting tyranny thing.
Burry semi-autos and full-autos rifles and handguns, C4, artillery, tank breaking ammo etc. all over the country and only have head militia people know the locations of these locations.

Problem solved.

hope other faggots of your caliber march for an internet ban soon so Americans wont be exposed to dildo jockeys like you

>Depends where you live.
This. OP and those of a similar mindset: you can't apply a blanket policy approach to vastly different conditions around the world. What works fine in an island nation like Australia will not work in a nation with porous borders like America, that guns can freely flow across. Asking law abiding American citizens to give up their means of self-protection when any criminal can easily get guns isn't going to fly. It's much harder for criminals to get guns in Australia, so we don't mind as much not having them.
This is why Americans need guns. Unless you can change this, they aren't going to want to give them up: youtube.com/watch?v=bUo-ERfKFm8

Daily reminder that Australia's gun laws did not prevent the Melbourne negroes from getting hold of kalashnikovs.

because you are a nigger and my rights ae not gtranted by you but aknowledged by teh constitution

they don't just have glocks and revolvers, some of them have have full auto nigger, what the fuck do you know about it?

Robots

Attached: terminator trump.png (542x407, 247K)

Not in the US.
No knock warrant to confiscate guns? Homeowners will shoot you because they think you're a nigger trying to rob them.

>implying Euros can't gun semi-auto firearms

the rest of (you) mongrels know nothing of militia

Attached: this-motherfucker-knows.png (459x306, 155K)

>they don't just have glocks and revolvers, some of them have have full auto nigger, what the fuck do you know about it?

Provide a source that there are burglars in the US who shoulder an AR while going into whitey houses.

because in a free society I am not beholden to the requirement of "necessity" you fucking nu-german cuck. Wtf happened to your people? It took the entire world 6 years to bring you down, and now you willingly submit to the rest of the world like a bunch of fags!

Attached: daaff82d2cb23d769cab5190feadedba--rosa-parks-ar.jpg (236x314, 14K)

once again the nu-german cuck proves he knows nothing of firearms...

Attached: falkor_petra_urban_camo-black-stock.png (1000x171, 186K)

>because in a free society I am not beholden to the requirement of "necessity"
And why is that? Come on, explain to me why it makes sense that criminals can buy handguns and kill people just because you cuck are to lazy to use a bolt-action to reload while shooting recreationally?

Look at it like this Schlomo; if you jews had been armed back in the day, then maybe you wouldn't have wound up in the showers? Not saying there were any showers though.

>all over the country and only have head militia people know the locations of these locations

Every US citizen is the militia, supreme court and many US presidents declared this

>Come on, explain to me why it makes sense that criminals can buy handguns

They can't, but they get them anyway

Criminals can't legally buy firearms you fucking mong! If you're already breaking the law by buying firearms, you think another law saying what types of firearms you can and cannot own will stop them? That's why gangs and terrorists still run around with illegal full autos you stupid cuck!

Attached: 1521230589199.jpg (864x720, 580K)

>They can't, but they get them anyway
They buy handguns in a shop like everyone else, because you cucks are too pussy to think that a criminal background check and a gun registry are ok.

>Criminals can't legally buy firearms you fucking mong!

They sure can, as nobody checks if they are criminals and there is no registry for your guns. So a criminal could go to a gun show and buy handguns and semi-autos there and nobody would ever check whether he is a murder-killer-rapist Somali ISIS fighter.

We already have a criminal background check you fucking moron! Every single gun purchase in the USA has to go through a criminal background check/mental health screening/drug screening through the FBI!

Tell me why you *need* most things that you own?

>They buy handguns in a shop like everyone else, because you cucks are too pussy to think that a criminal background check

You're just ignorant of american law

>Every single gun purchase in the USA has to go through a criminal background check/mental health screening/drug screening through the FBI!

Absolute BS. Why do you Americans love to lie that much? Gang banger Tyrone can go out there and buy himself and his homeys 15 handguns and 20 ARs without any check or registration whatsoever. And that is despite his multiple priors.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 9.59.22 AM.png (1262x334, 107K)

You're talking out of your ass. I've been to 5 different gun shows, and purchased firearms fro m three of them. Those places are surrounded by police, and undercover law enforcement making sure the merchants are following the law! I've seen cops in full on swat gear there, and a friend of mine who is a cop, undercover buying shit, making sure merchants don't break the law! The gunshow loophole myth is just that a fucking myth! You know nothing of our laws you fucking nu-german cuck!

where do you get 100,000s from?

>You're just ignorant of american law
No, I am not. You are. There is no registry for your guns. And private sales are not covered by any check. This is why every criminal in your country can easily get a Glock 17 without going through any loopholes at all.

>Absolute BS. Why do you Americans love to lie that much?

To say its "not required" is Talmudic trickery. Selling to someone who is a felon is in and of itself a felony, so yes, technically you don't "have to" run a background check on someone, but if you don't and they turn out to be a felon, and the gun is tracked back to you you get major fines and jail time.

Again you're a fucking mong, that is not the case, private sales are legal in some States, becoming less and less btw. Those States in which it's legal in, the firearm would've had to have been legally obtained by the owner in the first place, and if he sells the gun to a criminal, and the criminal uses that gun in a crime, he is also criminally liable. BTW these private gun sales, make up less than 1% of all firearms sales in the USA, and are almost exclusively done by friends/family to one an other.