Romans were not brown - swarthy people are the biggest we wuz hypocrites

Nobody even gives a shit if your eyes and hair are brown. This whole thing doesn't even matter, yet swarthier Europeans just won't stop with their insecurity and go on the biggest larping spree.

No, Romans weren't all swarthy like South Italians.
No, Alexander the Great was not brown eyed or brown haired.
No, just because YOU were BORN without blonde hair doesn't mean it gives you a larp card and brown wash all of European history and pretend every major Empire and event were done by your darker kind.

Attached: we-wuz-meme-is-a-meme.png (2290x946, 848K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bible-history.com/HighPriests/NTHIGHPRIESTSAlexander_Bows_to_the_High_Pries.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based and redpilled

perhaps the we wuz larping is something they picked up from their African ancestors

forgot pic

Attached: shitaly.jpg (713x528, 44K)

the greatest man to ever live was brown haired and brown eyed
/thread

ITT: angry barbarians

Attached: augustus_front_side_view.jpg (805x667, 203K)

>Augustus
>blonde-haired
>grey-eyed
>ITT: angry barbarians

yeesh

Attached: bump please.png (925x288, 42K)

Its true, the Romans were not brown. Rome turned more and more brown as it approached its decline.

Attached: ANCIENT-SOURCES-SAY-ROMANS-AND-GREEKS-WERE-NORDIC.jpg (1233x9500, 1.2M)

Nice job, OP.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>doesnt even give a fucking name
Yeah. Sure you queer bonobo.

>hesiod and homer translated to english

Romans looked identical to her.

Attached: perrine9bdca.jpg (624x416, 18K)

i really dared to try the average american intelligence, my bad.
let me help you: jesus christ

>implying English is some kind of one-way cipher that can be translated from but never translated to
That game can only be played on and newfriend

Attached: hue.png (467x431, 292K)

what i’m implying is: translating poetry at all, chiefly ancient and homeric greek, you absolute retard

whats the point of keeping it in ancient greek if no one can fucking read it, you absolute retard

Romans were Lithuanian. Balts were the original ubermensch, that surely explains their massive contribution to the history of mankind

>look mom, I posted it again

Attached: sm_16_05_a_o_1000x748_1.jpg (1000x748, 483K)

What discord is this?

You're a snownigger who has in 10000 years of history tasted civilization only very briefly, and nothing is ever going to change that. The Gods were blonde because the mythology comes from Aryan (=Southern Russian) colonizers, but the vast majority of the population was always mediterranean.

Attached: minoans_and_myceneans_genetic_origin.jpg (1920x2240, 1.39M)

This pic literally proves that modern greeks are armenian subhumans

>predictable illiterate shitskin damage control
lol

Attached: Med-Coping-Myth.jpg (1920x2240, 510K)

Italy is in reality two different countries: in the rich and developed nothern-central area (you can basically trace the end of this area on the southern border of Rome) you will find a modern, developed country with pretty much the same economic value than any other medium-sized western european country. In the southern part there is literally a desert of unemployment, rural agriconomy and mafia still working his way on taking decisions about his own landscapes, making the statal influence every day lower.
I’ve a Germanic haplogroup and my region lose 100 billions every year to those people.

you're a fucking idiot

Jesus isn't even described in the Bible, we don't know what his eye and hair color was.

bible-history.com/HighPriests/NTHIGHPRIESTSAlexander_Bows_to_the_High_Pries.htm

"When Alexander saw Shimon approaching, he dismounted and prostrated himself before the Jewish Sage."

His prostate was sweet white boi!!!!!!

I'm just glad my observations and posts are making these Jow Forumstarded barbs shit themselves now..

You're welcome, swarthy italians and byzantine bastards. Don't let them steal your identity

hahahaha

>acktually italians didn't descend from romans

Attached: 14584b27af0e421919c8df8862b96fceeee38a82937d46724ff62722c7d60ea3.png (350x350, 185K)

Lands

Attached: 1537811848618.jpg (4696x5384, 3.5M)

Hmm

What is wrong with thinking it was a mix of brown AND white people?

They're descended from those who overran it.
They're the Elizabeth Warrens/ancestry.coms of the old empire

This is beyond pathetic

Attached: 1377430929272.png (453x344, 231K)

Right op.
The city of rome and the country of romania are now holding referendums to change their names into lithuane and lithumania