2nd amendment didn't talk about automatic weapons its time to ban all assault rifles and close Jow Forums

2nd amendment didn't talk about automatic weapons its time to ban all assault rifles and close Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-174456~2.png (1440x1440, 1.39M)

What’s it like being a jew?

It’s really comfy.

Attached: image.jpg (499x497, 202K)

Sure are lots of shills ti sage this morning.

Attached: 1539429811642.jpg (1024x1018, 142K)

if an adult male converts to jew, do you cut his cock off?

I ate Hamas for the first time the other day. It was surprisingly good.

If you're not circumcised, yes, you'd have to get a circumcision. If you are circumcised, they'd draw a drop of blood with a needle.
Either way, fuck off, we're full.

how do i get a hot jewess to reject judaism and settle down with me? i have blue eyes, blonde facial hair and brown/blonde hair, hypothetically speaking.

you know that jewism spreads with pussy, not with dick?

>thinking that Jow Forums is one of the big bad bosses of the internet.
People unironically believes this.

Attached: 1384528814297.jpg (470x647, 98K)

>2nd amendment didn't talk about automatic weapons its time to ban all assault rifles and close Jow Forums

orange man bad, kike!

faggot bait..for faggots by faggot. saged.

Attached: 1540689140840.jpg (720x459, 48K)

>Constitution didn't talk about Israel its time to ban all Jews and nuke Israel

It says whatever weaponry that would be needed to defend from a foreign invasion or a tyranical government. Go away

>automatic weapons
they are already banned numb nuts

Juden get back ze oven

Attached: 1540549738053.jpg (70x125, 2K)

"Well Regulated" in 1780 vernacular literally meant "Well equiped" meaning, the public malitia (any citizen over the age of 16) can bare the same firearms the average standing soldier would carry.

I hope they take this to the SCOTUS with textualist like Kavanaugh and Gorsuch now sitting on the bench.

Attached: 1535019305705.jpg (596x445, 27K)

Imagine your dick having no neural endings in otherwise most sensitive part and you feel no pleasure with it. Fuck, I too would have wanted to watch whole world burns if my dick was mangled this way.

why are you guys so strict about people converting? I've always had a sense that it's a race thing

They want white male goyim to convert because they want to steal their genes, as jewish race inherited through female line. This is how ashkenazim added no less than 15 IQ points to themselves through their history in Europe. Also this is why cuck fetish is so popular among kikes - male jew isnt supposed to reproduce, his only task is to put whatever woman he has influence on under a right goy.

big if true