Goy parents got me circumcised as a baby

>goy parents got me circumcised as a baby
>never thought anything of it growing up as most my friends were cut too
>only just now realizing what I lost and how I was violated

I think I'm going to murder them.

Attached: Pink Wojak 12.jpg (770x800, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=foreskin prosthetic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need Jewish funded and Jewish paid for organizations to reattach doner foreskins to all the people who have had to experience this for of rabbinic revenge. It is unjust and Unconstitutional. I deserve a Million Dollars or more from the United States Gov. to have foreskin reattachment surgery.

I DEMAND THIS! AS AN AMERICAN WHITE MALE!

Attached: itsme.jpg (468x714, 117K)

Look at the bright side - your dick is 20% off so jewish women are more likely to want it

Checked and keked

Attached: 1540708784550.gif (900x900, 122K)

I'm cut too, I don't mind. The only thing that bothers me about it is that the Jews are behind it. I probably won't have it done to my kids though.

if you are independent financialy then just tell them how retarded you think they are, that will hurt them enough no need for criminal action, btw feels good being uncut

Kys faggot

yea i hate my parents for doing it to me now too. why would my protestant parents do this to me? doesn’t the bible say not to do it cuz it’s evil? they are so fucking retarded at best

GTFO you filthy kike.

sacrifice yourself to moloch

posting in a glownigger thread trying to incite and divide the family unit

Circumcision causes alexithymia. Kill them.

>tfw not cut

Feels good to have euro parents who arent retarded.

>my first real experience in life was traumatic sexual mutilation strapped to a bench, which leaves me with a permanent scar to this day
>I don't mind
Come on now.

How did you slip out of your containment zone, Awoo?

Attached: C27F6EE0-9FDF-4691-AEFA-60DFD57056B5.png (240x304, 15K)

I am everywhere!

Attached: 1540536996170.png (737x750, 418K)

American family is long dead bucko

I have the extra long prepuce and it's so SENSITIVE, I can just stroke it for hours and it feels amazing.
I can cum just by rubbing my prepuce I don't even need to touch anything else, it's the BEST part of your dick.
Circumcision was done to slaves and it was a humiliation.

I have a scar the length of my dick and the whole phimosis thing sucks when you’re 6. Your parents probably did right by you. I’m going to be called a like but I don’t care. Wouldn’t run the risk of putting my kid through what I went through.

Thanks for the kek finn bro but it's too close to home man

potato niggers realy are subhuman

There's partial circumcision, which is basically just removing the tip of the foreskin, and then dilating the opening.

A full circumcision is no longer needed.

me2 senpai

That hasn't stopped the west from beating a dead horse out of spite.

>mfw African Christian parents seem to find it a necessity to have sons circumcised
>mfw got circumcised not by choice but during an operation while I was not conscious

>tfw gay
>goy parents had me circumcised
>all three of the boyfriends I've had had uncut natural dicks that were perfect and beautiful and it made me so jealous

People who promote circumcision should be gassed.

Feels good to have a fully functioning penis.

People are literally trying to grow back their foreskins by using devices to stretch the skin. The US is kiked

Attached: Tac2.jpg (2560x1583, 1.33M)

Best get your daughter's tits cut off so she can't get breast cancer and give her a hysterectomy while your at it, childbirth can be dangerous.
Fucking idiot.

it should be illegal to circumcise until certain age, and only he can decide for himself at that age.

not only in the u.s even in the asian country that has american culture as well, philippines its called "supot" if you are not circumcised and in korea its popular to cut your penis rather than leave it alone. i got mine cut too and i remember the time i asked my parents why the doctors cut it they just said "to make it clean" fuck im going to separate myself from them i fucking swear.

chances are they have no idea about the history and implications of penis cutting. I would let them live. if you have kids, you can teach them better.

>parents do all sorts of actual harmful things like feed you white bread for decades
>cries about a bit of skin like a faggot

The only solution is to kys.

Grow up, you faggot. This is a TRUE millennial "crisis..." You weak, sheltered fucks who have never been in a fight, never been punched in the face, never been hungry, never been poor, never been cold in the winter, never killed/skinned annanimal, etc etc etc... grab onto something totally meaningless (like the fact that you were circumcised) and turn it into a Greek tragedy.

I can't even tell you how stupid you sound.

falling for the bread meme

>Being American in general

>tfw cut in a low-cut region
>none of my friends were cutfags
>my family isn't even religious
the absolute rage I feel upon looking at my mutilated penis

Attached: P143.gif (400x388, 519K)

You sound like fucking salad fingers

same man, i found out when I was 20 lol, took me a while to notice I got mutilated as a baby..

pros
>my cock looks pretty aesthetic

cons
>literally so little sensation in my cock, can't really feel masturbation or blowjobs or anything
>gets really dry and cracked if its not moistened
>its very dry anyway, I looked at pictures of foreskined cocks and its all pink at the tip and nice, but mines all dull, grey and dry

>being uncontrollably born in the peak jewish subversion capital of the world
>"haha get fucked!"

Yeah, jewish women do want your foreskin, true

Attached: thepill.jpg (1554x1008, 291K)

>never thought anything of it growing up as most my friends were cut too
You people are sick in the head.

Take your revenge my friend. I got mine when my parents got in a car crash and I never helped them pay their bills. Don't even know how the bastards ended up.

Attached: 1530564192556.png (1304x1037, 509K)

they do this to better merge into society. if everyone is cut, we can't simply spot them while looking at them while they are naked. we won't spot them in the sauna or after doing sports.woman won't spot them when having sex. like they invented their surnames by using the local language and using words like gold or berg because they are common words here but the combination makes them jewish because they just invented them

>the absolute state of US
>pay to get your kids cock cut
>pay to rub cut cock on face

you forgot
>give money to Israel because it says so in the bahble

Attached: i love amerimutts.jpg (589x449, 80K)

You’ve let these autists warp your mind, not to say it isn’t wrong, but there’s nothing that can be done now user. Just don’t circumcise your children (given you have any).

It's so long and loose, feels so good even when I pee, and it hits all the flaps and folds, and then I shake my to it will drizzle the piss away and I get a small boner cause it's so sensitive.

Dont kill your parents, have children and refuse to let your sons be circumcised.

Attached: 68986ad86072035385d8e9a5951dcd61.500x425x1.png (259x221, 78K)

Why don't you buy a prosthetic you CRIPPLES.

Attached: 3bf3c5953fd17dbfb69e36c3c3e3d75c?AccessKeyId=DFE826B59CBC6E1FD1ED&disposition=0&alloworigin= (303x221, 6K)

KEK!

Do it faggot

>what I lost
You lost a tiny piece of skin. Stop being a baby.

Holy shit

Thats anti semitic

Go suck baby dicks you kike

I think you'd need the Turks for what you propose.

Attached: turkish-doner-kebab-chicken-doner-26357617.jpg (947x1300, 183K)

I post that .jpg every single day, please save it and post it too, far too many people are ignorant about the american child mutilation question and its up to us to raise awareness

Attached: 1534808433251.jpg (648x1282, 270K)

Found the kike. You wish this was true. Too bad for you it's not. Hope you're next.

Uncircumsized penises are disgusting!!! Revolting! No female wants that anywhere near her! They stick and are a trap for germs. You godless virgins should know that. Muh *science* and all. Look hp the studies in Africa they did where they circumcised some and the other control group didn't. Aids was rampant. Disease was running amok. Doesn't matter anyway. You jokes aren't ever going to get laid anyway.

Kek nice bait

My parents are not religious at all but I think I've been circumcised.
I never asked why, I assume it was for a medical reason. Does that make sense?

In fact, how do you know for sure? Could it just be that I have a short hood?

>is white AND male at once
>thinks he deserves any kind of compensation for his unjust sufferings.

A tiny piece of skin with roughly 80% of the nerve endings for your dick.

The foreskin has a denser concentration of nerve endings than the clitoris.

Is there a scar? Easiest way to tell.

Unless you got cancer, gangrene or frostbite, medical reason is bullshit and they just wanted to sell your foreskin for shekels.

imagine having your dick cut off and then spend every schoolday pledging allegience to the guys that cut it off... gg

If you have a foreskin that covers most of your glans, you likely had phimosis and your parents landed on a morally superior doctor, who did a partial circumcision.

Haven't you got little cocks to nibble on? Stupid kike.

trust the memeflag on this, he is jewish afterall

Phimosis used to be cause for circumcision.
Then something like 20 years back they stopped doing full circumcisions to treat phimosis, and just did partials to enlarge the opening.

White bread means fluoride in which language?

Hard to tell if I have a scar. According to that thing I'm a type 2.
So maybe I've had a partial, or just a naturally short foreskin.

Attached: foreskin.png (816x290, 99K)

Yeah that sounds like it.
If that matters my dick is quite thicker than average (but not longer).

And chloroform used to be in cough syrup. Doesn't mean it does any good.

There's plenty of other ways to help phimosis that doesn't involve mutilating genitals, plus you can't even be diagnosed with with it until past puberty anyway.

People wouldn't cut off the clitoral hood of a girl if it was too tight, they would get actual medicine for it.

Maybe just naturally short, if you were lucky. I believe it's tighter around the end (the ridged band), so if not it was probably mutilated.

Did I say that it was a valid treatment?

Circumcision is genital mutilation, no question about that.

However the west ignored that fact for way too long, and started fighting against it only recently

Maybe.
But for all intents and purposes I'm circumcised. The gland is always exposed and as a result it's barely sensitive at all.

Have you thought of restoration? You're already "halfway there" in a sense, but getting full coverage will restore that sensitivity.

Never going to feel how sex really feels.
Never going to feel how a blowjob really feels.
The 2nd one is the most troubling.
Yep, 2nd one is the worst.
Sorry bro, maybe one can accept the first problem but the 2nd, I don't know.
Be strong.

Attached: fc82993b4a5aff1a149936907ea81171.jpg (500x750, 35K)

No. It's never really been an issue for me, and I don't see why I would get involved into a complex and potentially risky surgery.
Sex is not an issue, although it's quite possible that I get most sensations from the rest of the penis and not (just) the gland.

Restoration only works on partial circumcisions, and it doesn't restore sensation, only fixes the keratization of the glans.

It does mean better sensitivity, but it's never the same.

Restoration isn't a surgery.

I've seen it work on the tightest ones. It fixes the keratization, which in result regains sensitivity in the glans, but not in the foreskin. Sadly no, never the same, but it's a start.

It seems to be done with a device.
To be honest I don't mind. For me it was not done for stupid religious reasons (both my parents are atheists) so I assume there was a good medical reason.
And as I said sex is not really a problem. Although now that I think about it I never really receive pleasure from the gland itself, but from everything else, which is fine for me.

Not surprised. The rage you feel is the unsated part of your brain that corresponds to the nerv endings that got ripped from you. You need to sate that part of your brain and you will do that with revenge. You need some STRONG FUCKIN' STUFF man.

yep, sad this is not the type of psychology practiced, because its ten times more logical than the jewish pseudoscience we have now

Google "tlc tugger", it is reversible

this can't be real

Attached: 1532095935927.jpg (250x241, 11K)

>he will never experience full sensation on his dick
kek

My family isn't even fucking Jewish I hate my parents for what they did

Oh but it be, it be.
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=foreskin prosthetic
YOU FUCKING CRIPPLES!

Attached: giphy.gif (384x270, 283K)

Finally a good pro-circumcision argument
kek

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

I don't need a cat, I pet my ultra long foreskin.

You havent lost anything retard. You can't get into heavenunless youre circumcized either. Not that you would know how to anyways.. But yah, you should thank your parents if anything.. Or just shut the fuck up

It's easier to clean and sex lasts for longer.
>but u no feel as good!
Nobody who says this has had sex or ever will, especially if they're canadian.

That said, it is an insult onto you and your race. You're branded with the mark of the Jew. The principle of it is an offense in its own.

Attached: 1536508724380.png (645x729, 43K)

I literally a giant scar on my penis for being born in Amexica. Why couldn't my ancestors stay in Tesoland.

What're you going to do about it now, sit and cry like a baby?
Or teach people about why it's bad and not do it to your kids?
Get off your pity pot you fucking crybaby.
At least your mom wasnt smoking meth while pregnant.