Israel's most followed activist on social media drop HUGE redpills

>kikebook com TheShadow69/photos/a.10152279651915255/10156467144085255
Yoav Eliasi("The Shadow") has 390K followers on Facebook, far more than any media/political/activist figure in Israel
Today he blamed radical leftist Jews for the attack in Pittsburgh Pa, claiming that their subversive methods and their pushing of illegal migration to western countries is to be blamed for the terror attack yesterday.
He also blamed the globalist subversive Jews for the holocaust

Attached: 43725963_10156463961105255_2129213260849741824_n.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31Yqgabz0bU
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you greatest ally, what are the next terror attacks you have planned for us? We can't wait

You're absolved schlomo isreal.

thats pretty interesting when will yair netanyahu put them in the ovens though

So when Jews aren't jewing others they jew each other? How can you trust someone who turns on their own?

Attached: 1531525003321.jpg (924x959, 85K)

There's the post
I translated it

Attached: redpill.png (606x664, 103K)

archived in case it's eradicated tinyurl.com y97m4f6s

Jews are subversive by their very nature since those traits have been selected for generation after generation. Jews do organise, but most of the jews subverting and destroying the west is doing it because they're just following their instincts. They're not even fully aware of what they're doing. Some are for sure, but many are not - probably most. When you understand this you also understand that the only solution to the jewish problem is to kill them all.

He’s right.

>It's the Leftist Jews goy!
>Support our terrorist ethnostate goy!

Attached: nosemtationmerchant.jpg (533x585, 68K)

That's a legit post you can check it
I'm not trying any stupid shit here

kek the guy is sick of the jews poking the white man because soon we will come and oven technology is much better than 1942

Based! Mozel Tov!

you're diverting attention away from the parasitic nature of israel's relationship with the u.s.
all jews are equally bad, including you, greatest ally.

>Meretz
So, yeah. She's really the equivalent of green party in Israel. Honestly, not sure what to make of that.

I will not fall for the good jew meme.

this is based af, however, the parasitic nature of isreael on the US (see 911, aid, nukes, wars in the middle east) makes this instance
> a shitty post on kikebook
far too late and far too small to repent for jewish sins

I'm getting mixed message from this, are kikes going to fight fringe kikes for us?

Attached: alex jews.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Good info, great to see. People are so brainwashed, they need to hear it from other jews.
Just like this classic video
youtube.com/watch?v=31Yqgabz0bU

they never fight against their own. They do however loudly condemn them the the goyim, signaling that they are not one with them

>in front of the goyim*

>it’s the liberal Jews

Wrong. Whether they’re right-wing or left-wing, both will destroy western countries for their benefit. They have the same policies when it comes to protecting their precious Israel.

Never thought I would read something like this. I wonder what reactions the post generated.

Attached: massage.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
!...
Have a comfy day

When actions from the subversive left and globalists starts being a threat to them, they speak out.
There's left/right secular and then left/right religious. Secular jews are the biggest problem I think.

>they speak out.
words don't mean shit against actions

>jews playing both sides

jee.

>not supporting any terrorist ethnostate

Attached: 1506429584490.jpg (392x379, 119K)

It's true. I've been saying this for a while, but there's a growing sentiment of Israelis who realize that kikes have to stop being kikes. And if you think about the roots of this kike behavior, it's in the fact that they were nomadic peoples reliant on a host society. In order to be accepted by the host society, they had to brainwash its natural people. Now that Israel has its own country, they can become normal people. The nomadic Jews have stopped being gypsies when they settled in Israel, which is their soil, and when they realized they need to defend it, with their blood.

You still get the odd kike and kike asslicker who will send Amerigoys to die for Israel, but at some point Israel will have to fend for itself. When the USA balkanizes due to the massive influx of racially foreign immigrants, Israel will lose its zombie pit bull which used to do the dirty work for his owner.

This "the shadow" faceberg Jew seems like one of the Blood & Soil Israelis who realize that their nomadic kike brethren are doing more harm than good.

And before brainlets accuse me of being a shill, I'm all for deporting every kike to Israel and cutting aid, and to pass laws that forbid kikes to enter White societies, and any traitor who tries to change this law should be publically hanged.

עם אחד
דם אחד
בא מולנו
אף אחד
אל אחד
לב אחד
לא תצעד לבד עם הצבא מספר אחד

Checks out, bretty gud

Attached: fb the shadow.jpg (1352x1390, 665K)

Is this guy an Arab or something?

Hes balken chad

Attached: fdsfsd.png (481x329, 88K)

Muslims I assume are always going to be unreasonable. It’s pathological with them.
Resettling the jews in Israel, not allowing them to live on my money because there’ll be no privately owned central banks and selling them guns to get our money back seems like a good idea to me. Gassing Jews isn’t needed then although we’ll be keeping any criminals who don’t run fast enough to decorate trees with of course.
You can have as much land as you like out there, it’s not like it was ever populated for any reason other than to spite you.
Fuck the sand creepers occupying Israel’s West Bank. Stuff them into Gaza. Or just make them run. You can have a discount on phosphorous weapons because those are super funny, pic related. *Brake-dance contest in a troubled part of Israel.
Nice to see you are against ethnostates. I already knew you were. Asshole leftist Muslim wretch.
You’re a Semite too and you should be leaving the same day as the Jews if not a lot earlier.
...For a clean sweep Israel is obviously necessary.

Attached: 494B58BE-540C-4D64-993D-4C8F2BA5FD53.jpg (800x480, 48K)

no

The sad part about this is that, I'm certain that jews have had this realization many many times throughout the centuries/millenia. And so, they laid low for a while. still didn't stop them from trying again at a later date, 300+ times
>fool me once; shame on me.
>fool me 360 times; almonds active
I do feel a bit sorry for the few, very few, in fact both of you, who are genuine about changing your ways

They are not different. Instead of jewing you they started jewing other jews. A jew is a jew is a jew, through and through.

Attached: 1540579948305.png (500x523, 222K)

the shadow called out bibi and said "You prefer your personal interest to the good of the country"

Neat

all nation states have been built on the backs of someone who has been conquered. get a hold of yourself, Achmed.

based and redpilled
bump, people need to see this

This Jew speaks the truth, Nationalist jews are our /jews/

paki detected, your time in europe is limited.

100% based

He's not wrong.

Attached: 1511243034319.png (489x370, 272K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA The D&C is working! Don't let up, I wanna see how Kike Shapiro and Julia Ioffe respond to this third faction

Attached: Ben-Shapiro.jpg (2560x1440, 850K)

If true this is great. Globalist judeo-satanists are hiding behind their jewish identity to cover their demonic agenda.

He 100% right and if Jews want to avoid annudah shoah they should listen. Ernst Zundel said the exact same thing to the Israeli student who sought him out, the behavior of Jews will lead to yet another tragedy, either against them or their enemies

he is correct

WHO'S JEWING WHO?

Attached: 1351784795923.png (218x210, 34K)

>Jews actually think Israel is some larping Neo-Nazi ethnostate

enjoy getting outbreeded by those Palis in 2050

Attached: 4ae.jpg (599x449, 68K)

Attached: Shapiro hands.png (736x615, 514K)

Enjoy being out bred by Arab jew too

>this jew speaks the truth
>jew
>speaks the truth
Potatokikes are next.

Now if Netanyahu would come out and say that bluntly to everyone in a speech, instead of trying to trick [Goyim Army A] into another war for Israel based on false intel, I could admit that there are good Jews and bad Jews and we need to expose the bad Jews. BUT THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS SAYING THIS, JUST A RANDOM FAGGOT ON FACEBOOK WHO CALLS HIMSELF "THE SHADOW" THAT THE MEDIA WILL NEVER COVER. So fuck the Jews. They're all in this together, they know exactly what they're doing, and they continue it because it benefits Jews monetarily. All it ever is with these people is fucking money and some ugly ass temple in the desert.

>for the holocaust
what holocaust ? are you new here

>>He really changed his his pro pic to a poorly made kratos pic.

The absolute madman.

If you pay close attention you can see that the tattoo on his face is actually shaped like Israel.

Holy shit...

Unironically based and redpilled AF.

Attached: LizardWater.gif (500x258, 2M)

I'm confused. Are we witnessing the single honest in the entire world?

Attached: 1515726046171.png (482x651, 137K)

Unironically Baste

Shame it will NEVER get shown to anyone outside of pol here in burgerstan

Let's hope he will join the licud , he's far better then Oren hazan.

Get control of your diaspora, OP. I give no fucks what you do with Palestinians, but get the fucking Jews in this country in line, preferably by forcing some sort of Aliyah on them. Or odds are it will get done for you, just with less order.

spread it on twitter and reddit

Some Jews decided to follow Christ instead of Satan. Christian Jews are our brothers, unlike the imposters who say they are Jews, but do lie.

He's basically saying the same thing that the Haaretztier and Jewish-language media say all the time, or at least openly debate on a regular basis. But they never say these things or debate these topics on English-speaking media. Why not?

I'd love to see lefties call the guy an anti-semite for his soros remarks.
For one final, world-ending lol!

Why do we need amateur JIDF translators to come on Jow Forums and translate this for us? Why can't you faggots just speak English and speak to the world and stop being a bunch of isolated self-obsessed self-serving greedy douchebags?

This is how Jewish subversion works. They put Jews into every debate so a struggle of ideas becomes a struggle of Jew versus Jew. Then the Jews are in the perfect position to control and direct the masses of goyim.

Absolutely based and redpilled.

What are the chances he is found after a suicide with 5 shots in the back?

I always had a feeling Israel Jews were of a different breed.

I agree, I hate Soros because he is a nazi anti semite trying to attack jews using dubious means.

The Jews won't ever be accepted until they start killing their leftists, it's the easiest way for them to win. They will never be accepted in Israel though, they took that land by politics, not by force.

I like this guy.

The only good jew is one who abandoned Judaism and accepted Christ. So there is no good jew.

Christ was a kike, Christianity is a kike religion, same thing Schlomo

You have just described the American political system. No matter who you vote for, it's all Zionist good goys or cryptokike Neocons.

It's just one jew. What we need is how people reacted to his post?

it is possible that my family was part of that subverting thing....

They are different to an extent.
The globalist jews view israel as essentially their pirate cove. A place to run to and hide.
But make no mistake, the globalist ilk would sell israel out in a second if they thought it was to their benefit.
You think the Rothschild's want to be exiled there?

Attached: 1ed9b4c148.jpg (682x768, 115K)

>The last words of the Jewish race will be "I told you this was a bad idea"
This timeline

Attached: 1535078821257.gif (300x167, 309K)

post reactions

It's about time one of you kikes spoke out

The sentiment I got in Israel was that Bibi sucks and is super corrupt but there are no better options.

seconding

The culture of marrying a divorcee needs to fucking stop in USA.

based sandfriend

So JQ was not a meme

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM BE THEY ZIONIST, GLOBALIST, COMMUNIST, OR REPUBLICAN

They are all descended from Judea and lawlessness. They are all descended from the vampire parasites that Frank the blood of children in Europe... They all have broken DNA and broken morals.

but Jow Forums told me all jews were literally the devil

Attached: wink.png (343x447, 133K)

>He also blamed the globalist subversive Jews for the holocaust
the holocaust didn't happen though. i agree with the sentiment however.

Actually they are descended from Idumea

How long until the Shadow disappears?

I kid you not, there's a group of jews here every single weekend that stand outside the liquor store with Palistinian flags and demand everybody boycott Israeli wines. All of them are obvious jews and not sand kebabs. I always see street jews approach them and totally agree celebrating the fact they are trying to destroy their own ethnostate.

What's the deal with self hating jews

>accuse Jow Forums of not understanding nuance by not understanding nuance and accusing all Jow Forums posters of being the same

Attached: brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

>Who knows what lurks in the hearts of men?
>The Shadow knows

Attached: the shadow.jpg (792x1224, 167K)

and I’ve just finished making the stew.

Israel Jews and super liberal U.S. Jews tend to not like each other.

This thread is running so slow. Fuckig place is full of shills