What are your completely honest views on the United Mexican States?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1280x731, 102K)

Mexico in its current situation is a failed state. I don't say this as a neg. I want my neighbor to flourish without central American cartels operating heavily in it and spilling up into the US.

>Blaming central Americans for Mexico's failures.

Oh wow, it's like you know nothing of Mexishit cartels...

Good morning, Satan. No shit that Mexico has its own crime syndicates. There just happen to be plenty of major ones that have their origins south of Mexico.

Cartel shithole full of goblinos

Chicano subhuman detected
>muh centracas
Is that why Costa Rica is way safer and wealthier than the Goblinistan that is Mexico ?

I'm a euromutt of entirely northern European extraction, thanks. CR is a lot more white than Squatemala, El Salvador, etc.

I love it. I have a house there and go down every year in the winter. Planning to retire there. Never had any problems with the criminal element. It's quite safe for Americans.

like mexicans, and most people from south american countries.. central americans, not so much.

Would like them a lot better if they didn't turn a blind eye to the fucking border jumpers.

mexico is a lost cause, a complacent people with a culture of lazyness and standby-nature, the cartels took over the country without a fight, Mexican culture has no right to survive in the world of the fittest. America should burn mexico to the ground and rebuild it as "True South America"

who cares? republicans wouldnt get rid of the beaners why even bother to vote? to defend israel with our lives? fuck that

So La Raza = violent criminals... GOOD 2 KNOW.

This

Attached: 1478289833092.jpg (680x408, 65K)

Lol, why are you centromierdas so obsessed with mexico?

But Costa Rica homicide rates have been increasing more and more

Also you're comparing a small ass irrelevant country with one of the biggest and most relevant countries in the world

Attached: murd.jpg (1097x790, 121K)

They don't turn a blind eye. They help them cross the border.

I think Mexico needs to invest more into industry and agriculture, make their workers feel secure by giving them a living minimum wage and protect the workers from predatory foreign employers.

We need to come up with a way to end "compadrismo" on the government and even on Mexican investors.

It's a fine gesture and works towards putting a stop to intertribal warfare, it is far better than it was.
However the hatred for the Central Americans has to stop, they are also a part of your culture.
I would like to see the Republica de Centro de America return, and to work effectively with Mexico.

Mexico needs to get their act together and quelch that violence and drug trade. Purge your leadership of corruption, and institute a Betrayal of Public trust law that places the punishment on the same level as Murder or Rape.
Go back to the peace that Quetzlcoatl brought you.

Attached: 1024px-Teotihuacan-Temple_of_the_Feathered_Serpent-3035.jpg (1024x681, 258K)

I'd like you to succeed so you could fuck off. Same with all of Latin America, I don't know what went wrong but you all have been failures since independence but I'd like you all to finally stop being failures.

Attached: Theodore Roosevelt on Latin America.png (1280x602, 477K)

shit hole, filled with corruption, full blown nepotism, if you went to shit school,or your class was shit, and you are not lawyer you can just end yourself right now.

THE GOVERNMENT ONLY CARES ABOUT COMMERCIAL SHIT. FUCK THE PEOPLE
>WE BUILT A PORT FOR COMMERCIAL SHIT, WE BUILT ROAD FOR COMMERCIAL SHIT. LET PROPAGANDA WE DID FOR THE PLEB THINK OF THEM JOBS PLEB KEK

Whatever you are collectively trying to do you're not doing it well enough (probably because of american influence :^)

>implying this has not been the plan since Jefferson,and Madison to control America's back yard.

>It's another "The USA is the reason for our failure" episode
I can agree the US has done some bad in Latin America but we weren't the only ones, the English, French, Spanish, and the Soviets also helped destabilize the area but there is countless proof that none of them have been capable of becoming a true new power in the Western Hemisphere when Latin America is one of the richest parts of the world.

Attached: Alexis de Tocqueville on Mexico.png (2278x1028, 1.23M)

Mexico is just hard mode for life, also cartel people don't even look at you if you have absolutely nothing to do with drugs, if you are even a small time drug dealer you are dead, they only kill people playing their game, also i have some faith in the new president but i also think he's gonna get murdered before he even steps into power...but all in all i prefer to live with cartels than triggered gender confused people and cucks all around me.

>MExico is stablized under the dictator
>oh no he said he wouldn't run, but did
> WE MUST SUPPORT OUR AMERICAN AGENT MADERO to kill the leader that stabalized and improved mexico with trains, cause he was more inclined to Europe.!!!!!
>madero betrayed us for europe get the next guy
>inba 40 revolutions.

a fucking shitshow

Batshit catholicism aside, they're pretty cool.
Politically, it's the US duty to fix Mexico. A wall isn't going to contain 130 million people if we let the country rot, and a flourishing Mexico would benefit our own big business.

Viva La Mexico
:v

Kidnapping seems to be a problem. I have ordinary work associates who have been kidnapped and ransomed with their families multiple times in Monterrey in just the last 4 years. I'm not convinced that criminals are the only ones who need to watch out for cartels.

just tell em you know people in high places in the USA to get fbi to find you, litterally works like a charm.

>US has done some bad in Latin America but we weren't the only ones, the English, French, Spanish, and the Soviets also helped destabilize the area
That's irrelevant in face of the drug war we've waged for 50 years.

i actually do like mexicans.
the drug war should be ended right away.

>Mexishit
>one of the biggest and most relevant countries in the world
In your dreams, wetback. The only "relevant" thing your shithole country has going for it is the fact that it borders America. There's literally nothing else that's relevant about it. Ask the average European or Asian person the first thing that comes to their mind when they hear the word Mexico and I guarantee you it will be the picture of an obese manlet with a mustache eating a taco.

I like Mexicans for the most part, sure you send your poor to us but at least you aren't Muslim. Illegals are pretty shit but legal Mexicans are more patriotic than a lot of American born citizens. U.s, Canada and Mexico rely on one another more than most people realize. If anything Canada is probably our weakest and least trustworthy neighbor.

>That's irrelevant
No, it is highly relevant because they also bullied and sacked these countries yet nobody cares. The Soviets destabilized the region also during the Cold War, it's as if everyone just forgot about Cuba

redpill me on nicaragua

>yet nobody cares
Because the soviets have been dead for 30 years and France/Uk's past capriciousness is well established. None of them give a shit about Mexico, and Illegal mexican immigrants are our problem.

If y'all didn't have shitty gun laws, you'd be a 2nd world country.