If God hates gays then why did he make assholes feel so good to fuck?

If God hates gays then why did he make assholes feel so good to fuck?
Check and mate, Christcucks!

Attached: 1540588057263.jpg (721x720, 32K)

OP is a faggot

would you drink from a sewage pipe?

Attached: A825D3EB-4AE7-4899-9E7F-184558686A63.jpg (1280x1280, 189K)

If he hates gays why did he make gays?

he also filled them with poo and made them easy to transmit aids

Being a fag is a choice

If you think an asshole feels good you should try a pussy some time.

It’s actually transmitted through blood or sperm.

So op thinks dicks are designed to be covered In shit.

wouldn't this be similar to how he told them not to eat the apple? apples are delicious.

Just make the same argument racemixers do. God said He hates them just as much as gays. So say only the NT counts and God doesn’t hate anyone anymore because He changes His mind.

assholes have a tendency to rip when you shove things in an exit

He didn't say not to eat apples - no one knows what the fruit was. He said "don't eat from this particular tree." Of all the fruit there He simply said don't eat from THIS ONE. And, what did they do?

It's funny when atheists try to rationalize something from a book they've obviously never read. Of course it is Sunday morning, so chances are good you're around 15 or `16 yo.

they're attached to women who have such a high opinion of themselves that they aren't worth the effort

God is a boundless being meaning time to him has already happened. When he programmed us he included in his code the moment we ate the apple, now hes punishing us for it.

Fuck your dumb religion its a paradox.

Well stop fucking children. Vaginas are also famously bloody and that’s why muslims prefer to buttfuck.

Sorry to ruin your fag dream land, but the only way to get aids is from butt fucking or sharing needles with people that butt fuck.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Attached: 80A781B5-2A1E-4CE5-AAC2-1DFDCDBA50C2.png (500x533, 65K)

if reality is predetermined, as he knows all, why did he force fags to chose being fags

I know that's not literally 100% true. But if you're straight, don't shoot drugs and don't travel to Africa for sex then there is practically no chance of contracting aids in your lifetime.

Okay but why did he make prostate orgasms so much better than regular ones?

Attached: 1533284314504.png (254x274, 76K)

Why did he make aids?

Your posts get more ridiculous every time. Please stop and maybe educate yourself on the subject before making a fool of yourself.

this.
God loves gays. look at their success in the arts.

Attached: 1537378419424.jpg (1583x2048, 352K)

>making a fool of yourself.
I'm not the one with shit in my dick hole.

whenever I fuck my wife into the ass my dick doesn't get shitty. what do you guys that believe in le anal shit meme fuck? bums? srsly only fuck anal if the person who's about to get fucked washed prior sex.

if gay is wrong then why god made grindr?

>durr I love asshole
Why do fags always hate God?

You people have demons

He is right though. Straight white people who don't inject drugs simply do not get HIV. The transmission rate for straight sex is almost zero percent, and the odds of a straight white woman who doesn't burn coal having HIV is super low.

Now this is a shot in the dark but what if it's so pooping feels good so we don't constipate ourselves to death

>God

That was the Jews, user.

Attached: MerchantPeekaboo.jpg (500x632, 31K)

>sodomy is punishment
The bible is full of contradictions isn't it?
Here we have an open admission that homosexuality is an affliction. Confirming what we all know, that it is not a choice.
Why would God punish something that is itself a punishment? Fucking retarded.

Do you have a foreskin

>clear bait thread
>20 replies
An anus doesn't naturally produce lube

It's almost like simple hygiene is achievable with modern technology like douches and soap. Literally who cares what hole you stick it in, we're a bunch of animals on a rock floating in infinite nothingness and people think God cares what hole you stick it in. Fucking retarded.

nigger your nasty. i suppose you like the smell of shit

No because he commanded it to be cut off allegedly.
>made in his natural image
>"except this part LEL"
why is religion retarded?

That’s why you need to fuck the pussy for a minute or 2 before you go for the ass.

Lmao at all these childlike incels afraid of anal because of icky poop. The ass is cleaned before you fuck it and it's awesome to fuck a girl in the ass.

Oh boy. You are so wrong. Condoms are the only way to protect yourself and even those are not 100% guaranteed to work.

fpbp
God didn't make gays, they made them-self gay because they are faggots.

That's a nice way to shit on scripture. God said he knew of you before you were made. He knew that you would be gay and he was perfectly fine with it and made you anyways

so niggers can have company in the tree

He talking about your soul that was perfect like Adam. It was you, that earned your place in Hell by making it filthy like maggots and worms.

Mark 9:48
‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’

Satan is into temptations. You are literally going to hell.

49For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt. 50Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

You water down the scripture and make it less salty. The salt needs to burn the gay and sin away. You should be ashamed.

You can always tell who has a terrible combination of diet and hygiene by their thoughts on anal sex.