What’s it like in this state?

Redpill me on life in this state.

Attached: 80B6FC4A-5F72-45D5-8983-FF1F9E877146.png (518x718, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking awesome, retired here; not so much for Atlanta.

Yeah, I'd hate it too if a crazed ex-marine sergeant led a 3rd world junta on the northern border.

Vote early and vote Kemp.

>Grew up in the suburbs of Atlanta and currently live in the middle of the city, not downtown but in the perimeter area.
>My childhood home was great, great public schools, good area. Healthy place to raise a family. In my current apartment crime is rampant.
>Area is diverse but to be honest most interactions with everyone of all races are good. Atlanta has many homeless that you should try not to talk to.
>Drivers are horrible. Traffic is bad.
>Tech is doing well so there are a lot of jobs here. When I say diverse I am including a huge Indian/Asian population that are in my industry.
>Overall I would rather live here than any other state, but would like to buy a house in a more suburban area in a few years.
>South Georgia is beautiful with a ton of farmland and shit po dunk towns. Drive from Atlanta to Florida is super chill.
>North Georgia mountain areas are equally beautiful. Lakes and lake houses are very popular getaways and most people have a friend or two they have gone out boating/tubing with.
>People, in general in this state, are very nice.

Attached: BoA.jpg (387x450, 55K)

Forgot to say pic related is tallest building in the Southeast. Worked in it for some time. I am proud to be from the "Empire State of the South".

At this point move away from the perimeter because Atlanta is being rebuilt by snowflakes and chasing the nig community eating locusts to the suburbs. So long story short it’s a great place to live... unless you have to live close enough to Atl to work.

If that nigger Abrams becomes governor, the state is fucked.
As it sits right now. Georgia is
>Great on gun rights
>Good job prospects
>Low taxes
>Good schools and universities
>Nice weather
>Affordable

youtu.be/EEBvkCYoNeo

Send Kemp your energy

Attached: 1532523070360.png (710x473, 430K)

Bump, Georgianons get in here

Police State

Attached: incarceration by state.png (400x250, 13K)

Oh, states with the highest nigger populations. What a surprise.

Fuck off, Chaim.

LOL, owned.

Attached: 8460-figure-2.png (3000x2250, 337K)

There must be rampant coal burning and non stop chimp outs down there.

It's okay... Just a lot of niggers.

No, not really. I miss Freaknik. A lot of blacks run the city and that probably helps optics

Dahlonega, Georgia seems like a great small town.

Most demographic fucked state in the South, ton of spics in the North and the state is going blue due to shitty demographics

Its pretty black here. Live in Augusta. Still was a good sight to see nothing but white people at the early voting place

Waffle House nationalism

“Before settlement by Europeans, Georgia was inhabited by the mound building cultures. The British colony of Georgia was founded by James Oglethorpe on February 12, 1733.[10] The colony was administered by the Trustees for the Establishment of the Colony of Georgia in America under a charter issued by (and named for) King George II. The Trustees implemented an elaborate plan for the colony's settlement, known as the Oglethorpe Plan, which envisioned an agrarian society of yeoman farmers and prohibited slavery.”
It was pretty much set up as a state for common farmers. Due to Atlanta being the largest city in the South it has one of the biggest economies out of all of the southern states. My family lived there before the civil war, in Cobb County. I probably have some old cousins with my last name that live around there. I would consider moving there if it stays conservative and Texas becomes a different place due to mexican influence. Parts of Georgia are getting spic’d too though.

Grew up in the suburbs out in Gwinnett.

Lots of niggers and spics but lots of whites and asians to balance it out, especially in the Duluth/Peachtree Corners area.

Locals support the FAIR tax or whatever the fuck, pretty good representative in my district overall tho, votes with Trump on economy (Woodall -R)

Only thing that sucks besides the niggers is the fucking traffic. If you want to get to downtown by 8:30/9AM, you definitely have to start by 7AM or you're fucked. Even if you only live 20-25 miles away. It's a fucking shitshow and I have never seen a cop pull anyone over.

Gentrification is definitely happening (great thing imo) with areas like Buckhead, Roswell, Sandy Springs being the hotspots for real estate/shopping/etc.

Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Marietta, Milton, Suwanee, Duluth are all great cities to raise a family in within a reasonable distance of downtown Atlanta.

Weather is fucking unpredicatable. It was 50 degrees all this week and suddenly now it's 75. It can be raining all morning and day and suddenly be clear as fuck by evening, never seen weather behave like that anywhere else.

Food is decent with lots of BBQ joints around and lots of southern styled diners in smaller towns. It's a great state for driving through and stopping in small towns, especially in southern Georgia (if you aren't a nigger)

GSU, UGA, GT, KSU are all great colleges and Emory is just as good as any northern school.

Overall 8.5/10. The niggers are bad and the crime rates are a bit higher than the average but with the amount of gentrification occurring and families moving in around the Atlanta area, the GTA will definitely be a very affluent area within the next 10-15 years. House values are skyrocketing here (parents bought a house for 285K in 2010, now worth 520K). Would I rather have grown up elsewhere? Oh for sure, but given the weather and reasonable cost of living, my parents had no issues sitting their asses here and raising me.

Attached: Merica.jpg (1523x1148, 508K)

I have heard buckhead is getting worse