Female niggers are smarter then male niggers, are there ancestry from different species?

Among all races except Niggers the men have a higher average IQ then the females. Among Niggers the sheboons have a higher average IQ then the men, isn't that a bit odd? Since it was discovered a few years ago that Bantu niggers had cross breed with primitive previously unknown hominid, could that be the explanation? My theory some men from the primitive species attacked and killed off all the Erectus men and then raped the women. The Erectus were more intelligent than the other species and they keepts their higher IQ while the men keept their lower IQ.

Attached: 76d564e2d51ff0fe6df85a7b66fddfd6.jpg (225x244, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/nation-world/sex-with-early-mystery-species-of-humans-seen-in-dna-uw-researcher-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=x0PAjou0cw4
youtube.com/watch?v=cR0hgmFdLw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And I’m the district attorney of Orange County.

It’s almost like differences in IQ are heavily influenced by environmental factors.

Or not. Otherwise, by sending a monkey to school, he would learn to read....

Though you present no direct evidence I 100% believe it. I'm curious what the actual difference might be though. All my real world experiences with niggers points to the men being way dumber while the women seem way more articulate and in control. It's not just a testosterone thing to.

African tribal societies always come across way more matriarchal as the women seem to rule over the tribes and do the important more craft based work while the men go out and hunt.

Just more of an intresting observation on how niggers are way different from anyone else.

Attached: 1535216629422.png (1400x900, 48K)

Here I found the link:
seattletimes.com/nation-world/sex-with-early-mystery-species-of-humans-seen-in-dna-uw-researcher-says/

>Have the females and males of the same species evolved from different species
...wat

youtube.com/watch?v=x0PAjou0cw4

the more heavily centered curve of women exqcerbates the perception of their intelligence due to the heavily left shifted nature of the african curves, they are not intelligent, just less extremely retarded

The majority of black men have no father figure.

Women are stuck with the baby and they have to at least make an effort, so they achieve more than their monkey mates

It is very likely. But most ape species, including hominids, have a sexual dimorphism favoring the male.
New genes can be acquired with mutations and selection , so it is not unlikely that it could be acquired after 10s of thousands of years of useless male niggers. If the women must take care of home, children, food, etc, the male were only good to fight and fuck. Africa being a bountiful place, without cold winter, and far less hostile than south america or prehistoric europe, its believable that no selection pressure was applied to males for millenia, while there was some for females. Hence a small edge in iq.

youtube.com/watch?v=cR0hgmFdLw8

>when progress goes so far it goes full circle and is about men beating women
Kek

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who who feel it necessay to drag them into the conversation.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1532648228622.png (306x306, 73K)

She is beautiful and brave to fight women in MMA.

Yeah. Must be hard when you weight 20 kilos more, with stronger bone structure and twice the muscles. Brave indeed. Whats next ? Grown ups beating kids because they identify as little girls and wear poneytails ?
Seriously, wtf is wrong with the world today.

> Whats next ? Grown ups beating kids because they identify as little girls and wear poneytails ?

Implying that hasn't already happened.

Attached: eye-bleach-e1449675395510.jpg (681x393, 75K)

high levels of testosterone make black males into baboons

Exactly the freak i was thinking about.
*sigh*
Am i crazy ? Am i an anomaly ? Or is the world more insane each day ?

this is one of the dumbest things I've ever read

Fuck off Shlomo.

I too have noticed there seems to be a distinct difference in mental ability between sheboons and male nogs. It seems to be the reverse of whites. Once again this probably has something to do with evolution in a cold climate making whites (and Asians) very different than the average impulsive and stupid nog.

Attached: 1539220517961.jpg (1280x1084, 218K)

> smarter then
> higher then
> My theory some
> keepts
And you want me to listen to you talk about IQ. LMFAO

Attached: 3HEFMSZ.gif (360x270, 2.19M)

unironically this.

Female niggers were originally human women that were raped by Homo Erectus forced to bear their offsprings, the niggers.

that ape has higher intelligence than all of atlanta

Cooking and creating pottery requires more intelligence than throwing spears at things. It makes sense that the women are smarter.