Why did Japan invite poo programmers instead of whites?

Why did Japan invite poo programmers instead of whites?

Attached: poo.png (194x260, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/the-incredible-intelligence-of-indian-americans/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No poo leftists.

Closer to home, cheaper and they don't have to deal with accommodating white superiority complexes.

>Why did Japan invite poo programmers instead of whites?
CURTAILMENT OF AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL PRE-EMINENCE
American industry came under discussion - it was the first that I'd heard the term global interdependence or that notion. The stated plan was that different parts of the world would be assigned different roles of industry and commerce in a unified global system. The continued pre-eminence of the United States and the relative independence and self-sufficiency of the United States would have to be changed. This was one of the several times that he said in order to create a new structure, you first have to tear down the old, and American industry was one example of that. Our system would have to be curtailed in order to give other countries a chance to build their industries, because otherwise they would not be able to compete against the United States. And this was especially true of our heavy industries that would be cut back while the same industries were being developed in other countries, notably Japan. And at this point there was some discussion of steel and particularly automobiles - I remember saying that automobiles would be imported from Japan on an equal footing with our own domestically produced automobiles, but the Japanese product would be better. Things would be made so they would break and fall apart, that is in the United States. so that people would tend to prefer the imported variety and this would give a bit of a boost to foreign competitors. One example was Japanese. In 1969 Japanese automobiles, if they were sold here at all I don't remember, but they certainly weren't very popular.

But the idea was you could get a little bit disgusted with your Ford, GM or Chrysler product or whatever because little things like window handles would fall off more and plastic parts would break which had they been made of metal would hold up. Your patriotism about buying American would soon give way to practicality that if you bought Japanese, German or imported that it would last longer and you would be better off. Patriotism would go down the drain then. It was mentioned elsewhere things being made to fall apart too. I don't remember specific items or if they were even stated other than automobiles, but I do recall of having the impression, sort of in my imagination, of a surgeon having something fall apart in his hands in the operating room at a critical time. Was he including this sort of thing in his discussion? But somewhere in this discussion about things being made deliberately defective and unreliable not only was to tear down patriotism but to be just a little source of irritation to people who would use such things. Again the idea that you not feel terribly secure, promoting the notion that the world isn't a terribly reliable place. The United States was to be kept strong in information, communications, high technology, education and agriculture. The United States was seen as continuing to be sort of the keystone of this global system. But heavy industry would be transported out. One of the comments made about heavy industry was that we had had enough environmental damage from smoke stacks and industrial waste and some of the other people could put up with that for a while. This again was supposed to be a redeeming quality for Americans to accept. You took away our industry but you saved our environment. So we really didn't lose on it.

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8

>Why did whites invite poo programmers instead of whites?
Fixed for you. I really don’t trust the poos. I find them to be mediocre jews.

Historical tradition?

Attached: 21YT_PAST-FORWA+GNFNAC6T.1.jpg.jpg (660x458, 69K)

Because they work for pennies compared to white programmers.
I currently work with an indians and they think $45,000 a year is fantastic compared to white programmers who make over $100,000 a year.

Most of these indian programmers know jack shit about programming. They understand the basic concepts like a hashtable, or a simple linear search. But when asked to actually make a piece of code that is where it all falls apart.

>cope

>they work for minimum wage
>they don't complain about human rights
>5 years later they are shipped home

He's not THAT wrong, it's true an average white programmer vs an average indian programmer, the white programmer will have more knowledge.

However there's way more Indian programmers than white ones, a lot more. And most companies aren't even looking for anything crazy, they have code already made, typically programmers are adding or editing code to make it work either better or new functionality. So the extra knowledge becomes irrelevant.

Considering they are proliferating in our programming industries as well, one would guess they must be pretty well suited to that task.

Because whites get permanent visas

True, most of my work involves information security so I don't deal with them much. But from what I have gathered they just sit there and edit small blocks of code, that then are sent up to higher levels to be implemented. However, I do know how to code. And have looked at several pieces of code and can almost immediately tell who made the code.

A tell-tale sign of an Indian programmer is a lack of notes. They seem to just write, without thinking and then go back and edit what they think is wrong. This usually results in sloppy, hard to follow code that is hard to fix. Whereas white programmers usually have almost as many notes as code itself. The notes usually have lots of detail and describe exactly what is occurring.

Yeah bro, Windows 10 also known as Windows LOO works wonderfully.

White people fall apart after eight hours of overtime.

Why are whites superior in that regard? THey hire what is cheaper and still efficient

>inb4 but whites are superior, my animus show white people, I love anime, japanese should love me back

Because we actually use our brains.

whites are too sexual active . poo's are less.
you dont want a country with majority hafu kids.
they get discriminated at and native ppl dont want to be minority.

business decisions are based on money. it's always the money

Indians
>closer geographically
>cheaper
>more intelligent
>asian culture
>unlikely to take their women
>respect the dharma

wh*Toids
>far away geographically
>dumb af
>will demand Switzerland tier wages for html
>uncompatible with asian culture
>sex obsessed, alcoholic
>shit on the dharma

Indians did not drop the atomic bomb and kill over 100.000 people in Japan.

White people did it!

Attached: PM Modi First World Leader At Shinzo Abe's Japan Holiday Home.jpg (650x400, 38K)

Why do you care, you're neither white nor asian, you filthy spic

The future is BLACK. Cry more wypipo.

Attached: b1e7w3sbbgm11.jpg (999x963, 40K)

White programmers cost more. But they are always the superior choice, though chinks do come close sometimes.

>superior

Brain chip for total mind control of white people is.

Attached: Arati Prabhakar.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

This except the intelligence part. Indians for the most part are more respectful and integrate into Asian society pretty well. White men are like the niggers of asia. Muh dick, muh crime, das rite yellow boi

Also believe it or not, while poos are obsessed with light skin they generally don’t find East Asian women ideally attractive, so are not inclined to want to settle and create mutts.

women - meant features as a whole

intellectually superior.
112 iq vs 100 iq.
pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/the-incredible-intelligence-of-indian-americans/

>hey guyes check out my blogpost, i know the data says we're dumb but actually we're not!!!

This streetshitter blogpost perfectly illustrates why their IQ really is 82 and not ""112""

Doubt you even read the article but I guess jealousy breeds incompetence.

Asians make less than Indians: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Simple and true.
Some nip just thought "who's most likely not to subvert society but have the skills we need?"

india is a disgusting shithole
the tiny successful few who were smart enough to escape it doesnt change the overall fact that you are subhuman

Because we know jobs are a means to an end, not an end of itself.

cheaper

>what is suvivorship bias?
Indians are dumber on average than Mexicans. Indians in America are pre-selected for higher IQ. BTW - for a programmer 112 is low.

because whites demand too much money for their time because they think they are the best goddamn programmers on the planet. (they're right)

These shitskins will work for nothing and still love doing it and do a mediocre job with no creativity.

Japan needs business grade programmers who average around what an Indian does. They dare not hire Indians to write anything beyond that like high frequency trading, video games, or network programmers - and they will never EVER hire a poo for anything safety critical like clean room medical equipment.

That looks like tiger woods in twenty years

>America stole the Indian upperclass who don't want to have shit-fumes waft up to their palace windows
this is what happens with legal migration

Because India and Japan are brothers. Death to the white piggu.

Japan hates creativity and has for 100 years. Poos have no creativity so its a match made in heaven. Also Nips don't want white men to steal their women and poos smell horrendous so no women will have them.

> Brampton signed in

because they will work for $.10 on the dollar, but the japs won't put up with their constant fuck ups

kys small eyed gook

Never met a single whiteoid programmer that wasn't a lazy son of a bitch.

Whiteoids act all boastful despite being rapidly replaced in all fields. Jews and Asians are both more intelligent than whites but aren't even half as arrogant.

There is more poos and the poos are more willing to move there