While you argue over which pronoun to use, China is going to double their population

Attached: 1521899117220.png (494x404, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextbigfuture.com/2018/06/rice-grown-in-desert-using-seawater-with-over-double-the-global-average-yields.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Volunteer_Army
rt.com/business/442411-china-selectively-bred-saltwater-rice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wonderful... More asian qts to fuck. I'm white, so my cock is what they worship.

Attached: 1540739442293.webm (320x320, 2.93M)

Cool, so they can grow food where there is no water. What do they drink?

>imblying China even has over one billion people

I came

>instead of 1 billion useless chinks they'll have 2 billion useless chinks
woah

Attached: 1442549017860.png (2029x1713, 1.78M)

The point is they can start pumping salt water into the desert to create strange mangrooves.

Do you think the Chinese give a shit about preserving the natural environment? They do care about environmentalism, but will be more than happy to terraform and hope the animals adapt and change with them than letting this be like the West

I would move to China, but I don't have any practical skills.

...that fast

>flag
>white
ok deykwan

reminder

Attached: 1538363827031.jpg (620x348, 29K)

>double their population
No, they're doing this to stave off civil unrest. China's military budget is largely focused inward.

China doubling its population isn't what I'm worried about, they sell their excess rice to africa.

but whats the progress on saltwater-harvested burgers? i aint gonna eat fuckin rice

Nothing wrong with charity and helping the africans

China will grow larger.

Attached: 1517626095163.jpg (640x427, 76K)

y tho? It's not as if surplus population is going to do them any good.

Good post. Most of the chinese live in the small habitable lands on the southern cost. 90% of the area that they have amassed is useless desert.

Chinese are the Asian version of Jews.

Have you seen female chinese fobs?
Eldritch horrors they are

Attached: 1531423839609.png (429x709, 449K)

>throw rice in ocean
>whole sea becomes a ricefield

CHINKKD

nothing pelsonal, kid

this

Most chinese dont look too healthy. They look like warn out bugs

They don't want to double their population, they just got over their policy limiting how many kids you could have.

After white people no longer run America those remaining in America will be killed and cannibalized when China invades and takes over.

Doubt it.
Everyone knows dark meat is juicier and dumber.

WHAT IS THIS

>800 mil
Another source says only 80mil

Oh, great, even MORE chinese in the next few years.

teach English

They launching an artificial moon while usa deals with da bombs and daily shooting

Whats the catch?

China's population already peaked within the last few years and is declining.

They'll just export their rice to India, which will soon overtake them in population, and Africa.

Attached: jiang2.jpg (883x900, 535K)

They need this for food security, because China has been depleting it's water table. A drought could spell trouble.

They'll grow this rice everywhere, not just China. The U.S. grows rice so it'll eventually end up here, as well.

'China’s “father of hybrid rice” Yuan Longping, has already grown rice in diluted sea-water and is now bringing the technique to the Middle East. In the Middle East fresh water is too precious to use for growing water-intensive crops.

The high yield reported – 7,500kg per hectare compared with the global average of 3,000kg per hectare – has encouraged scientists to expand the project.'

nextbigfuture.com/2018/06/rice-grown-in-desert-using-seawater-with-over-double-the-global-average-yields.html

We beat your ass in Korea.

Left: before Chinese volunteers joined the Korean war.

Right: armistice line in 1953.

Attached: 20181016_072913.png (565x348, 16K)

Someone needs to summon the webm dumper to show this guy how inhuman the Chinese are

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 12.52.25.png (1528x1694, 2.66M)

>volunteers
kek

it's the chinese plan to terraform australia into the world's largest rice field

The end goal is to have more soldiers than other countries have bullets.

But all the best soldiers in the future are robots, not people. Most people in the future are economic burdens since they can't find profitable employment.

Pretty sure it's the projected sea levels from global warming. We get a cool lake.

>We
Who's "We"? You weren't even alive.

Our expeditionary force that fought in Korea was literally called the "People's Volunteer Army"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Volunteer_Army

Not even physically possible.

Only if you expect something for nothing out of people.

>being proud of fucking a race that will eventually outnumber you

Attached: 1524131235584.png (815x815, 712K)

There's no "our", there's only a you Zhang.

>Only if you expect something for nothing out of people
Wrong. Robots will be better than humans for 90% of jobs. Forcing people to work shit jobs instead of more profitable robots will just make your economy worse off.

China also claims to be a democracy. It wasn't a volunteer army and China isn't a democracy.

It's not volunteering when your options are the People's Volunteer Army and People's Volunteer Famine.

Attached: 162491865915.jpg (510x397, 33K)

>muh economy
We can hope that the surplus generated by those robots will be more equitably distributed than they have been, but something tells me autistic gaymers like yourself will pitch a bitch about that too.

Anything where a beauty pageant decides among the ruling class's appointed candidates is considered a democracy these days. Popular rule doesn't enter into it anymore.

WTF I love pollution now.

Too bad the Chinese and other industrial countries are pouring so much poison into the sea.

>autistic gaymers like yourself will pitch a bitch about that too
I'm not autistic, a gamer, or bitching.

user you just posted Japanese 2D. Even subconsciously you must agree.

Attached: 1506875207274.jpg (1155x1080, 512K)

>be America
>get in a war with China
>send one squadron to bomb the mouth of the Yangtze River
>sit back and watch as the entire country dies of dehydration
Bring it on

Sauce?

What this terraform solve the (((rising sea levels))) problem?

Attached: NewGreat Lakes of Africa copy.jpg (633x640, 143K)

>we
>Canadian flag

My fucking sides.

It’s 80 million, not 800

better yet we should be building sea walls off our coasts to reclaim parts of the sea floor

Attached: aftericeage2.jpg (1661x844, 420K)

The article says 80 million more people, yet OP decides to lie with an altered image.

Why the fuck would anyone want to spend the manpower to give niggers even more lush and fertile land for them to shit upon?

By another source you mean the actual source. Here's the link that OP purposely excluded from his post:

While America is concerned with cutting off little boys' penises, China is rising. The Chinese economy is set to eclipse Amerishart economy in less than a decade and the PLA is consolidating its grip on the South Pacific. While Americans are worried about the number of wymyn in stym, the Chinese are launching lunar rovers and are planning to construct an artificial moon to light up the night sky. At this rate, the first men to set foot on mars will be superior Chinese men.

In the dating department, things are also improving. While in the past, Asian men have been seen as docile and weak, the Chinese man of the future will not allow himself to be ignored any longer. The average height of Chinese men has increased by over an inch in the last 100 years while American height has declined. Chinese men are staying lean, healthy, and virile thanks to a healthy diet and traditional Chinese medicine passed down from generation to generation. Meanwhile, American men are poisoning themselves with Jewish chemicals and female hormones in their food. The face of Asian masculinity is decidedly Chinese.

It's time to take a bow and leave the stage, Amerisharts, for all great civilizations come to an end. The future is Chinese and if you want to be on the right side of history, you'd better come aboard the China train lest you get left behind.

Attached: 1540600223248.jpg (750x422, 80K)

user, I...

am not Caucasian, but Asian. My dearest apologies for deceiving you.

Attached: 1489405994409.jpg (406x297, 39K)

Canada is Chinese territory.

the ice age will solve that problem for you

I'm pretty sure this post counts as a second Rape of Nanking

triple proxy glow in the dark

If only they took Mexico instead. The greatest tragedy of the world is that whites and Asians are fighting against each other instead of enslaving brown people.

Attached: 66A3L1C.jpg (930x1502, 141K)

That makes me hungry.

Attached: 1512500915738.png (997x717, 143K)

In this case, "volunteer" is used as a noun, not adjective because the name of the army was literally "volunteer army".

>another billion chineses

Please no.

That place is going to be hot as balls all the time and the water will be saltier than the sea.

Will be a great habitat for certain fish and bird species though.

thank the kikes

Imagine China tried to invade Baja California and just when the Mexicans were in a full retreat after a slogging multiple-year-war
*USA joins the war*

Then they can feed themselves. Wealthy countries won't have to give them any more food aid.

technically the Sahara could easily be claimed by neo-colonial powers under the pretense of feeding africa with their spoils

it's a cool idea whether you love black people or want to displace them and raise a billion huwehyattes there

yeah but I want antarctica too, we can have our greenhouse gasses AND our landmasses

Wouldn't this destroy the nile river and egypt?

What if they removed salt regularly like a giant salt evaporation pond?

Would be better to make giant desalination tanks and build a freshwater lake from the water that evaporates.

user if they can't already feed their self in Africa of all places then they're a lost cause. It has some of the most fertile land in the world, where you can just throw seeds on the ground and end up with food. The places that had functioning farms chased the white people that ran them away, and the places that didn't are filled with niggers that thinking farming is woman's work or are too stupid to understand how farming works to begin with. Giving them more resources isn't going to help. They'll just dump sewage into the lake.

>Japan no longer separated from chinks by water
JesusChristhowhorrifying.jpg

Fucking rice that grows on saltwater.
Unbelievable, good job china.

It doesn't work like that. Once you establish a functional society the blacks will rush it claiming it was their land and they're entitled to all your hard work. Then if you murder them all you to protect your land you face international backlash. That's what already happens to white people in the rest of Africa.

They will just breed to the point of starvation once again

Does this mean that Mirror's Edge Catalyst will happen IRL?

Attached: cascadia.jpg (944x1080, 304K)

ok well we have all sorts of crops that do this too. china collaborated with international colleagues to accomplish this. That being said FUCK feeding another 800 million people.

more like NPChina am i right?

it would just make the nile flow downhill from the estuary

the chad basin, the congo basin, the qattara depression, etc are all below sea-level.

In this scenario the mediterranean would be lowered a few hundred feet to grant millions of km of european land

better build the high walls first

the area from japan-korea was a freshwater sea at that time too. Very interesting to speculate on life for the ones living there imho

likewise were the black and baltic seas

Freshwater bodies are easy to thrive on for primitive humans, one could argue they would've been the most ideal spot to settle of anywhere on earth.

All the soil under and around that lake is salty, so whatever runoff feeds into it will not help. Plus, the constant evaporation from the sun will concentrate it.

And whatever salt you remove will have to be transported elsewhere. Where's it going to go? At least if you're next to the ocean you can make it carry off down the coast or something but with a lake in that area you're stuck with it.

Regardless, that topsoil is packed hard and flat and any human settlement there would be flooded easily. It's a place for fish and bird populations, not much else. But the fishing could be good.

Are there other jobs besides English teacher?

if we go down so do they. you can't have a working society where half the people work for the government watching the other half who make cheap exports.

China has something called "White Monkey jobs", essentially you're paid to be white and pretend to work at a company to increase their international look to investors.

sorry, but this was looked into in the early 90's and found that rice made using salt water will eventually poison the person eating it and will cause stomach and intestinal cancers at a very young age.
>see a boom in chinese population
>they die in their teens
grats