Good night sweet prince

and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest

Attached: 0Kjt51FiXzYm3uNCf0z.jpg (540x571, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GhoWZ5qTwI
youtube.com/watch?v=DkjEE1FgLGI&index=5&list=RDXs4mbtvxVfo
weev.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he gonna be ok?

weev died?

Is that the heiling dog guy

Wait, is that weev?

Who is this and why should I care?

rip in peace weev

I dont think that's weev. This guy looks more thicc.

Wtf is going?!? TDS is down and I just saw this posted in the book club discord

Attached: tds.png (194x259, 78K)

who the fuck is this?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-28_13-06-00.png (640x587, 129K)

SAM?!

Is this the fat guy who did videos with FilthyFrank?

oh nooo not (((weev))), that sucks.

I would give any one of you about 5 days in solitary before cracking up completely. You have no concept of how this man holds his sanity together considering the injustice visited upon him and the fact that everyeveryeveryone, Nazi, libtard, normie or otherwise, accepts it as the price of doing business. What happened to this young man makes me so furious I see blood fucking red to think about it and I have never been to prison. The man was tortured, he sticks by his purpose, and the best you have in comparison is, "he laughs weird."

Good luck with your ethnostate, critical cowards. This kid is worth a thousand of you.

anything4views?

doesn't look like it

oh no not both andies

Attached: 7DP3zE.jpg (1280x834, 86K)

I would give any one of you about 5 days in solitary before cracking up completely. You have no concept of how this man holds his sanity together considering the injustice visited upon him and the fact that everyeveryeveryone, Nazi, libtard, normie or otherwise, accepts it as the price of doing business. What happened to this young man makes me so furious I see blood fucking red to think about it and I have never been to prison. The man was tortured, he sticks by his purpose, and the best you have in comparison is, "he laughs weird."

Good luck with your ethnostate, critical cowards. This kid is worth a thousand of you.

Looks more like Louis C K than Weev

Attached: r-i-p-billy_o_7217349.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

this guy was some dude who got murdered in his house by antifa and posthumously became a nazi I think

The jews killed weev? Isn’t he part jewish?

>Private Paula confirmed

Attached: rip.jpg (800x600, 56K)

RIP Count Dankula

Who is this? explanation ? Anything

This lol

this. weev is a treasure.

I want to know more

tldr

Still too soon, user.

RIP Louis CK

Mossad landed a helicopter inside their compound in Lagos, took them both out. Dark days befall us.

>SOON

>put a dab on ketchup on your forehead
>yeah looks real enough

this is a screenshot from a contemporary US t.v. show with an elon musk-type character about how a comet is going to hit the earth and russo-american politics dooms us all or some shit

knock it off, you fucking leaf.
too soon, man.

too soon man. delet this

Fuck off lying faggot. This guy was a pro russian separatist killed in eastern ukraine.

Pale lips
He daid.

Spotting new fags 101

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

action bronson we hardly knew ye

spotted the newfag

no swastika tattoo on chest, no weev

anglin looks terrible in purple eyeshadow

it should have been you instead you too soon sick fuck leaf

>anglin looks terrible in purple eyeshadow
lmao

NO IT CANT BE!!

Attached: car fleeing saudi cosulate.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

greatest rapper of all time. RIP

mind control retards trying to waste your time and lead ya down rabbitholes.. That's who/what.

Attached: 0_Andy_gillterfish.png (918x1016, 499K)

WTF asshole !

Too soon user. Delet this.

Attached: d62.gif (365x467, 1.39M)

Kek

this has too many layers for my weak goy mind

I don’t know much about him apart from mentions here. Got any links?

too soon

11 unfortunate men and women died yesterday and you guys are worrying about "too soon"? You dicks are unbelievable!

Really?

Cheeky bugger

Attached: 256245126_1397f00df6_z.jpg (500x375, 37K)

DLETE TYHIS CRAP!!!

Attached: gablittle.png (53x40, 2K)

so somebody watched it and thought it looks kinda like sam hyde and posted it just for dooks and chortles? God I hate jews.

Attached: smocaine.jpg (259x194, 4K)

how are you not bothered by that photo you soulless fuck? You need Jesus nigga.

ITS LITERALLY TOO FUCKING SOON

Gonna be honest, I never heard the backstory on that pic. Assuming it's a shitty inside joke and she's not really dead

I want to rub my cock all over her face

Attached: B-1520702972-sloppy-blowjob-on-vacation.png (1220x686, 1.08M)

Attached: 1532141544560.png (468x345, 207K)

Is that anything4views?

>youtube.com/watch?v=3GhoWZ5qTwI

Attached: 1494047572408.jpg (136x244, 9K)

>11 unfortunate men and women died yesterday and you guys are worrying about "too soon"? You dicks are unbelievable!
They were all past their prime. She was much too young however.

What is with all of the weev threads lately? There have been like 10 of them today.

kek

rip

No shes dead. Some pinoy or mexican or whatever killed her and livestreamed himself hanging out with her body

Pls not weev pls no Andy

It's not weev he doesn't have those Satanist eye brows

This cant be happen

le irony rabbi man is kill
no

Attached: images.jpg (425x425, 33K)

He's the guy who films himself fapping in his trailer.

sam hyde's best jew friend

Moar

too soon

>her
i have some bad news for you user

Attached: nyannyan.png (596x347, 306K)

Who is this?

this make me so sad
>youtube.com/watch?v=DkjEE1FgLGI&index=5&list=RDXs4mbtvxVfo
Richard spencer twitter confirm
true
sad

Attached: sad.jpg (1920x1293, 179K)

Link

He has a website
weev.net/
He's a great man, don't listen to anybody who lies about him.

Richard spencer twitter

Attached: KEN.jpg (600x498, 33K)

This is so fucked. Who is going to finish ASoIaF now?

Attached: orson scott card.png (288x419, 197K)

holy shit it's real

she a little minx innitshe

Attached: 803129.jpg (600x360, 29K)

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but this was the day Jow Forums went too far.

That's Sam, you retard. He didn't get away with it apparently.

Attached: 1519231957358.png (111x36, 2K)

Who?

at least he got away with it

I'm going to need to see some proofs on this one

Who is this and why is everyone pretending to go nuts

Schmuel Heidol, undercover mossad agent.

Attached: Schmuel Heidol.jpg (540x720, 53K)

That doesn’t look like Sahm al-Hayheed.

ikr