Well (((that))) didn't take lonf

Pittsburgh (((Pittsberg))) Mayor calls to take guns from "anyone with hatred" Every. Fucking. Time. cnn.com/us/live-news/pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting/index.html

Attached: IMG_9668.jpg (1920x1080, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3NLaao5dt0
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that would be... unconstitutional

Attached: Kavanaugh-Constitution.jpg (652x367, 23K)

Billy boy is going bye bye.

1. Make hating minorities a felony, not speech about hating minorities, just the thought
2. No amendments protecting free thought
3. Convict and take guns away from Republicans 100% constitutionally

None of that would be legal.

>take guns away
sorry sir i lost all my guns in a boating accident.

Might makes right.

Congress passed tons of laws in the 50s and 60s making it illegal to be a communist, and passed laws making it illegal for felons to own guns. These have been challenged in court and were agreed to be fine.

Both thoughtcrime and taking rights away from criminals are 100% legally protected.

Oh good, then you won't mind us searching your property regularly. You are a felon after all and we need to make sure felons aren't violating their parole.

Attached: 1492579054454.jpg (300x562, 81K)

So dead Jews are okay?

I live in pittsburgh.

Come and get them.

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-132152_Google.jpg (1440x663, 59K)

Might makes right just means that if you have the power you have the power to twist legal, religious, philosophical texts to make them justify what you want. This is true for the US Constitution (and the way it has been interpreted to serve the interests of the powerful) as well as for, say, religious texts and the Catholic Church now preaching religious unity with Islam etc.

And that means white men.

redit spacing makes retardation

>parole
Sometimes, you just get out of prison, no paper.

I do not content. If you step on my property that is basically rape.

This is retarded, they'd just burn the constitution if they ever got that desperate.

Wouldn't that be a constitutional violation?

we've got fucking tranny children on television
we could use a little more hate

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3NLaao5dt0

Not with this crime you won't.

You can go to prison then for refusing a police order.

Why? We'll just wait for you to leave to go to work or something and arrest you then. No reason to go kick down any doors. Even if you want to barricade yourself in your house, you'll run out of food before we do.

Nobody has ever been arrested for just being s communist

It's not illegal to be a Communist anymore last time I checked. It would be unconstitutional. Your second part is also illegal because it targets people due to their political views. It is discrimination. Felons are different.

I see here you've got 7 units of hatred. As you know, you must stay under 5 units of hatred to keep the privilege of gun ownership. Hand em over or go to jail, sir!

Political view isn't a protected class. 100% legal to discriminate.

Will they stop monarch programming?

You cannot fire someone for political leanings. You cannot deny someone their constitutional rights because they're Republican. It is illegal. Take your Chapo logic back to r_ddit, dumbfuck.

Who is "we," you limp wristed faggot?

>gubbamint make da bad white man go away
>I'm brave

Robert Thompson and Benjamin Davis.

Don't be so sure, Liberia still has a constitution.

This is the most Jewish post I have ever seen.

Why? If Whites are going to be the minority group soon it'll be illegal to hate Whites.

Yeah, "anyone with hatred" is everyone. It's not even that they're trying to outlaw a tool, it's that they're trying to outlaw an emotion.

Jews are the final boss user. They have extraordinary control over money, news, education, entertainment, courts, cops and the military. They will be deciding which good goyim get to live and which bad goyim have to die. Whites won’t get a say unless their Jew Masters approve of it. Overthrow the Jew Masters if you want freedom. Ben Franklin was right. Jews should have been excluded from the USA.

>not answering the door with anything other than the unmistakable sound of 7.62x39 being fired through an ak

Attached: 1538678472321.jpg (749x546, 20K)

1:hunt down and kill the family of the person who made the law
2: kill him or her even slower.

>muh h8
Hate is a normal human emotion.
You can't ban it.

Ide just slam the button that activates the flamethrower from throwflame.com

Attached: after every mass shooting in america without fail.png (625x605, 416K)

fucking PA's only redeeming attribute was its fucking lax as shit gun laws
fucking tired of this fucking shit
>the scourge of anti semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it can not be allowed to continue. it must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. we must stand with our jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti semitism and vanquish the forces of hate. through the centuries the jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. we've all read it studied it, theyve gone through a lot. and those seeking their destruction;we will seek their destruction
HURR 9348D CHESS /OURGUY/ FUCKIN MAGA

Attached: 1453944082531.jpg (576x386, 40K)

I wonder what the public reaction would be if the mayor were shot and killed shortly after saying something like that? Who would the public identify with? What if the shooter was a military veteran with no prior record? In other words, an assassination like Kennedy's except the victim was wanting to take constitutionally-granted rights away from citizens, and the killer was not a communist or common criminal, but had actively served the nation at some point.

Attached: Untitled.png (464x563, 247K)

Absolutely retarded.

Attached: (((Friedman))).jpg (719x720, 87K)

It's almost like they want MORE SYNAGOGUES TO BE ATTACKED.

someone archive it i'm not going to cnn

tl:dr: "Im a kike sucking gun-grabbing faggot and I'll be the first against the wall."

Why don't you fucking archive it you worthless faggot

giving head in certain states is illegal. good luck.

how can they prove a thought?

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day,,,,,

I love how people are trying to defend these dead kikes, even though they were mutilating the genitals and sucking on the penises of fucking children. Fuck them, they deserved it, they were fucking pedos.

My thoughts consist of speech in my head. Therefore it's protected speech. NPCs are fucked.

I would erect a statue to the killer right next to the one I am erecting to Robert Bowers.

>Feeling hate is being made illegal by the thought crime department of the USA.

Hate is more necessary now than fucking ever, it ain't love that's going to set us free, it's pure directed hatred.

Attached: FreeYourHate.png (600x599, 312K)

They want to ban it though, especially for those pesky white males who don't want to be genocided by Jewish-instigated mass non-white immigration.

The kikes hate our constitution and are doing everything in their power to override it. The government is completely bought out and payed for. Trump is a ZOG stooge.

At a certain point a civil war will be the only way to take back this country and escape the Jew World Order.

Agreed 100%.

It's obvious they are all working together and Trump explicitly said he would destroy patriotic Americans who will not stand for their agenda. War has already begun.

Ok, we should take away guns from anyone with hatred of Trump then.

Attached: Lena-Katina-An-Invitation_Alex_Marchetti_5.jpg (1200x801, 531K)

felon? this man is a terrorist. he has no rights.

We are coming for your guns. You cannot stop us. You will be disarmed and you will obey or you will die.

LOL, TFW your a europoor and cant buy a gun and shoot a bunch of jews for a saturday out
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU