American coalburner beaten like a bitch, muthafucka

>American white girl in a relationship with a dindu
>Nigga gets bored of ficki-ficki the white bitch and decides to avenge his ancestors for the hundreds of years of slavery
>He takes her to his female black friends and they kick her ass, tie her up, cut her hair and write their first names on her forehead
>Now the hoe is scared of even leaving home

Pic and video related (it only lasts 1 minute)

youtube.com/watch?v=o06wml8OIoU

Attached: 1540673624395.jpg (978x455, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDnfi9jIwMI
youtu.be/f17b8m5fniU
youtube.com/watch?v=jDGDw4GWcf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The bitch tells that now she has to sleep at her mother's side. Pic and video related (it only lasts 2 minutes)

youtube.com/watch?v=JDnfi9jIwMI

Attached: 1540673707147.jpg (292x245, 18K)

Burger anons, why are you not exterminating these sub humans?

Toll paid

Attached: 1519107676429.jpg (488x695, 214K)

toll paid
ethnic cleansing by whites typically ends in a world war killing more whites, didn't you know

Based and redpilled.

You guys are really cucked if you didn't beat the negroes who did this.

this desu

can we even be mad at anyone here?

I hope she fucking hates niggers like a normal person now.

Who's going to stop you?
Russia?

Lol Putin thinks niggers are less than dirt.
China?
So long as Trump promises to ease up a little on the import duties, they'll look the other way.

if she was never warned, its her parents who failed her.

>19 yo
he was probably fucking her since 15

delusional Jow Forumsacks thinking that majority of white women prefer to date white bois.

Fact is that 99% of white girls fantasize about their tight white pussies being stretched by nigga cock. 80% act on it. That's right, 80% of white women have taken a bbc in their lifetime.

Attached: nwb.jpg (3264x3251, 1.56M)

It's funny, i used to tell one of my friends, don't trust niggers, don't go near them, especially those fat ones on the 123 train.
Calls me racist and insensitive.
His girlfriend got beat up by a sheboon a week later on the 123 train, ended up with a broken nose, and a busted shoulder.

>Who's going to stop you
trump
the entire government body
UN, EU, cucked whites, christians, (((israel))), every global media
sorry CIA i don't ever intend to kill anyone nor hurt them under any circumstances outside of self defense

>typically ends in a world war killing more whites, didn't you know
Not this time motherfuckers. Once it starts nobody is gonna be able to stop it.

>thinking any of those groups could or would stop it
lol no

HAHAHAHA stupid white bitch

>Sweden

Ding dong the bell tolls

*sees flag*

Attached: wow boi.gif (200x200, 494K)

I can promise you, if you're a woman, and you try to be with a man like that, yes, you will eventually be beaten or killed.

>2014

I don't know what makes a woman think it's a good idea being in a relationship ship like that.

Post the actual sauce you faggot

Why exterminate the trash when it filters out the other trash.

Motherfucker, you live in the greatest and most powerful empire to have ever made it's mark on the earth and beyond, who the fucks gonna stop ya? The U.S. is unconquerable even if the entire world bands together to do so

dafuk

Attached: 1519244807515.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

She paid the toll

because instability within opens us up to the rest of the world
unless we're living in a dictator state where you don't have to worry about mass rioting and sabotage, you don't have many options
guarantee the moment U.S has a civil war, there's going to be a boatload of about 200 million chinks arriving on the shores to recolonize

>those animations
Why put so much effort in to it?

Because blacks have low standards for their women, they don't expect them to clean or cook and they dont care if they dress like sluts and do drugs. The only catch is they could be murdered at any minute and the black will disappear as soon as the word pregnant comes out of her mouth. Almost every half black half white I've been friends with has been from a single white mom. There was one kid on my football team who had a white dad black mom but they were together.

>shes still breathing
>toll paid
pick one

>((((((typically))))))))
fixed that for you mutt

>tight white pussies
pick two

See here

First of all, checked. Secondly, the absolutely would, that's why it's so great that the world is slowly burning around us, that's why it's so great that we're getting more and more divided by the day. Eventually people will get fed up with this shit and when that genie gets out the bottle, all hell will break loose. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show ;)

The U.S. can absolutely afford to go close in on itself an go on a protective shell. No one will have the balls to interfere in a civil war because we can nuke everybody into oblivion. Not to mention our greatest assets which are the atlantic and the pacific. No one has the capabilities to ship and supply a large force across those, but us.

Also, the minute a civil war breaks you get a defacto dictatorship just like in the 1st civil war

t. Glow in the dark CIA nigger.

Flag checks out.

>American coalburner beaten like a bitch, muthafucka
>>American white girl in a relationship with a dindu
SERVES HER FUCKING RIGHT !!!
White bitch got her reward for fucking niggers.
I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR HER...NONE AT ALL.
Fuck her !!!

Attached: White bitch Gone black.jpg (1008x810, 89K)

Nice

Attached: smug doom 1.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

Toll paid

Mail her a bill toll was not paid in full.

Tomonews best news

Also smart black man, using his female friends to bust up his hoe. If he had done it, he'd be in prison right now, but women are always victims, even if they are perpetrators (???)

No humans involved

i don't know but i wish they started so we can follow suit

>No humans involved
LOL, on both sides !

Does she talk with ebonics using words like nigga unironically?

Coal burners are laughable

Yo bump

bitch he my man
nah bitch he my man
NAH bitch he my man
nah bitch he my man
NAH bitch he my man
nah bitch he my man
NAH bitch he my man
nah bitch he my man
NAH bitch he my man
nah bitch he my man

Toll paid

What a nice story, toll paid.

>First of all, checked. Secondly, the absolutely would
They would have under Hillary my man but with Trump in charge there is no will left to do anything by the gubermint types. And furthermore, if he did say to do it, half of them would suddenly start resisting it because he supports it lol

Trying to stop that shit once it gets going, ww3 or otherwise would be the undertaking of all time. Why do you think they don't shut this place down? They are desperate to keep it contained cause once it metastasizes the only option is gonna be to kill the patient (current system). There is not enough will or political capital left on either side to undertake this unanimously. The first difficulties in doing so will meet untold friction.

>flag

this is not a meme anymore

Attached: 1523992500480.gif (195x229, 1.12M)

>believing proxy posters
You're better than this

nah at this point i believe its either a skinny sitting behind a mac book pro posting this shit, sponsored by the Swedish taxpayer, or a Swedish cuck so brainwashed sipping his onions, while a skinny fucks his wife in the next room.

We're talking about genocide here user, Trumps not down for that sorta stuff. It ain't gonna happen at this time, people aren't pissed enough, but it's getting there. There's no doubt that a cleansing would result in a civil war sure, but ww3 with nukes involved, not likely. Give it time, let the left do it's thing and alienate more and more people, fuel the fire if you can too and eventually it'll burst

>what's bait

Her ex-boyfriend Quincy Gardner, then 20, and a woman, 21-year-old Cheyenne Fisher, were charged with robbery in connection with the incident.

Fisher later said in a Facebook post that she 'slapped her up' because she believed Willis had stolen her car.

Weeks after that incident, a grand jury decided not to indict Gardner and Fisher.

the mudshark payed the price for treason

It’s more entertaining this way

Toll paid. Niggers all in jail soon.
WIN/WIN

Attached: Shut Up, Hermione.png (684x382, 123K)

Not all tolls are paid right away.
Some arrive in the mail years later.
Good luck with that, Sweedie.

they fantasize
they try out
then they realize that african men are dumb as rocks, love to neglect their body hygiene, have no rhythm, the bbc is a huge meme that brings a lot of financial struggles/social exclusions they don't want to have. no vegan food, no holiday trips to new zealands, no interrail trips, no indie rock festivals. lots of mediocre sex and begging for gibs to his relatives in africa.
most of these women will settle with a regular white guy so they can drive their kids to school in a merceds SUV and live in the suburbs far away from vibrant multikulti.
such is life.
every leftie whore i used to know back in school is married to a german male now.

youtu.be/f17b8m5fniU

Why aren't their parents giving them a good beating and straighten them up. Brats are spoiled when you spare the stick.

T. Bot

Racemixer whores should be deported. They do not deserve to live here.

It always surprises me just how stupid and unethical niggers are. Coal-Burner deserved it for being stupid enough to associate.

But why do these dumbfucks think it is good to record their own crimes.

No big deal. Just a low-value female getting checked.

Thank you. Come again.

>But why do these dumbfucks think it is good to record their own crimes.
Punching white trash coal burner in the face is not a crime.
It's proper treatment of white whores.
see this...

your getting fucking curb stomped when the time comes
youtube.com/watch?v=jDGDw4GWcf4

i'd lock them up in breeding camps where doctors artificially fertilize and supervise the pregnancies of these women.

Says the flag where a mother literally sold out her 9 year old daughter to protect a sand nigger

>tfw my highschool sweetheart is a used up roastie now
>tfw she contacted me and wants to settle down

Attached: blackpilledohfuck.jpg (482x427, 58K)

We all have a Maria Palami in our hearts user. I feel the feel

And the jury found the dindus non guilty! White bitch made all of that up!

btfo
nothing of value was lost

Fuck her and leave her.

i'd rather die a warrior than live a cucked coward, kike. The fact you're even writing this show you haven't an european mindset.

Whites have been warring ever since they became a thing, and the moment we became "peaceful" and stopped militarism is when our society decayed.

What the fuck is wrong with niggers? Why can't they behave like other humans?

tell her something racist and let some cuck knock her up

The only people who are triggered more by BM/WF than white men are black women. Black girls are fucking brutal with this shit. My mom's black coworkers literally bullied her to the point of quitting when she started dating my dad.

That's besides the point. What fucking person do shit like this? If you want to break up with a girl just do it and go on with your life, why scare her to death and humiliate her? Fucking pscyho.

The coal burner or the based black trashman?

Attached: 83174B50-9338-498F-80E2-A81F475E19AD.jpg (474x237, 27K)

>Defending a coalburning hoe
Pajeet...

You mother fuckers have no idea the shit I have to put up with

Attached: FA8C74E8-56AB-4781-8D02-6ED457C2A7A6.jpg (407x600, 103K)

Always a degenerate faggot Swede spreading her deranged fantasies.

>why scare her to death and humiliate her?
Because she deserved it for being a nigger fucker.
I love niggers when they do shit like that.
Tears of white bitches crying are so sweet to watch...and so much fun.

What you fell for the marriage meme? You dun fucked yourself up sonny.

Shits too funny. Snow ho.

Its in his best interest. Hes a shitskin too.

toll not paid in full till she becomes a sad old cunt with too many cats, aka 'cool wine aunt', who mourns her lost youth and spirals into alcoholic menopause.

Why would this particular incident incite rage? Everyone likes watching traitors suffer.

I do not believe in race mixing. That is degenerate.

You're a pajeet, by definition you're racemixed

Are you a real swede? I'm trying to belive that you in proxy mode, because this can't be serious.
I refuse to think that captain Sweden is more than a meme

Both

this deserves a #hashtag of some sort

who else thinks she is still fucking niggers or dead or in jail?

So rich coming from a mutt.

That mutt was potty trained by the time he was 2.

You guys are STILL shitting in the designated streets like it's still fucking 3500BC

Coalburners deserve every bad thing that happens to them.