India just blew 430 million dollars to build the world's tallest statue of some guy

India just blew 430 million dollars to build the world's tallest statue of some guy.

Is this what they are spending US foreign aid on?

Attached: patel statue india.jpg (599x358, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/India-top-recipient-of-US-economic-aid/articleshow/48093123.cms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Sape
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/daily-waste-indias-urban-streets-9364812
youtube.com/watch?v=8KjdzwUnpws&feature=youtu.be
explorer.usaid.gov/cd/IND
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you sending poo in loos aid money?
Aren't they
>muh world superpower

How is it any of your business what India spends its aid money on, loser? Try not being an incel.

China should build a giant billion dollar Mao to take back the title.

Who the fuck is Sardar Patel?

Attached: RM.gif (500x350, 740K)

In related news

>India received $65.1 billion in economic assistance from the US
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/India-top-recipient-of-US-economic-aid/articleshow/48093123.cms

>when you have the smallest dick but you got to compensate it somehow
kek

A community organizer who helped India get independence from Britain

Idolatry of heathens and street shitters. Too bad they didn't build a huge statue of a toilet/septic system. Would have been more useful.

Someone who is not nearly important as Churchill or Washington.

He was an Indian statesman who played an integral role in the integration of princely states into India. He's known as the "Iron Man of India".
I don't support this action though, there are plenty of other issues India is facing that need resolving, and fast.

>t. Incel

Projecting much?

(((Churchill))) can burn in Hell for all I care.

Is giving money to other countries (instead of investing) less stupid than building a giant statue of some guy? I wouldn't say so. Indians confirmed as smarter than Westerners.

He's super pajeet who opened all vagenes at his whim. Everyone, apart from you, heard about him

He's a big poo.

If it only costs half a billion dollars to build the world's largest statue why isn't there a giant Jeff Bezos statue at Amazon HQ?

They have a billion people hanging off trains and all shit in the street but they're gonna blow half a billion on a fucking statue. Brown people are magical.

Attached: 1531291420275.png (650x650, 43K)

Thank you based God

Attached: 1540044615852.png (600x600, 575K)

How big was his poop.

You realize foreign aid is just code for bribes, the US uses foreign aid to bribe nations.

No we didn't
>t. everyone

t. Poojeet.

Does it really matter?

It's just like niggers spendings $500 buck on shoes when their kitchen doesn't even work, brownies are all about appearance.

LOL!!!
I thought of the same thing.

Pic related

Attached: 2018-10-28_14.16.24.jpg (599x358, 91K)

Top kek. Burgers send money to Israel ffs.

Attached: 1536302064491.jpg (720x942, 58K)

Can you guys rent your GOD EMPEROR DONALD TRUMP for 4 years??.Things need to be done in India.

BIG
INDIAN
STATUE

Attached: rwseir9bm8t01.png (1440x1778, 3.1M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Sape

Attached: African Fashion.jpg (800x1200, 258K)

aww look its a 9gag probably diaspora proxy kike. please, kill yourself dirty nigger.

Attached: p-tins son in law Kirill Shamalov.jpg (960x1458, 81K)

HOW THE FUCK CAN NON-INDIC
"MEN" COMPETE????!!?

Attached: dc52ec57852c9bd9682655c270fef0404ff00c898642ea5a9362e735cbfb3c2b.jpg (193x262, 7K)

leaf is correct though. america is zog

>Churchill
Lmao OK Boomer

>use aid money meant to fix your country on useless statue
>that flag
Makes sense

Attached: 1539036277285.jpg (750x596, 80K)

Pretty based. There should be more huge statues in the world. They are so cool looking.

Our foreign policy for many decades can be summed up as trying to bribe other nations to be our friends. So we waste shitloads on countries that don't really need it.

Attached: 1536616695378.jpg (793x700, 200K)

why do people build monuments?
>research

well it's good that they bulid statue of a guy

next in line was a stature of biggest poo in the world

My taxes paid for that. I like it. My taxes will also pay for Shivaji Maharaj's statue which will probably be bigger than this one. I don't mind that too. So what is your problem?

Codename for the real goal of India's superpower status , RADAR PASTEL : to build a radar in soft toned colors more beautiful than the Taj Mahal and prove that no matter the streetshitsy, Poos are an advanced telecommunications society.

I think you mean remittances, most of the money gets from the west is in the form of remittances from its colonials in oceania, europe and the americas.

Simply throwing money at problems doesn't fix them always. You threw money at black people as foodstamps, housing, and affirmative action. Did that make black people equal to you? No right? Throwing money at shit doesn't always fix it.

Maybe your taxes should pay for toilets??

>430 millions

How many toilets can you build with that?

Open bob

We should stop sending aid everywhere and invest in OUR country.

The fuck a mts

Because MY taxes paid for something else in your designated shitting county that could have instead been paid for with the money you spent on the statue. It's not a hard concept to grasp, but I suppose neither is shitting into a sewer.

Cool guy

Can’t wait for the next big earthquake to topple this over so we can read on the news about how 8000 Indian peasants were crushed to death under Sardaukar Pastel

Useless statue for a useless person

Machine translation software, it failed.

eeh, there's some really tacky Chinese one, how big is that? (I don't think they went for tall with that one, just MASSIVE)

US doesn't give India aid you retard.

>those tiny legs
Thats clearly just a mock up, are there any photos of it?
All i found online is fakes and cgi concepts

at least you do not pay taxes so that the national television can bombard you with images of niggers 24/7 telling you need to take in more

They do

Attached: file.png (276x182, 63K)

t.

Attached: 1528026387156.jpg (5013x3752, 3.95M)

King Poo

Just think of all the modern sewers you could have built with that concrete.
I hope it falls over and lands on some cows.

Attached: ptm.jpg (960x783, 56K)

Attached: ants collection.jpg (125x79, 2K)

It is in an official State of India rape zone? Modi and his boys sure do like some rape. If The women didnt dress in slutty saris or go to school or ride transport, they wouldn’t be raped. Though to be fair, the Hindu nationalists do like plenty of young boy and girl rape too. And a big project kike this give great opportunity to rape tourists as well. India Proud! Jail Hind!

meters or possibly a unit of length based on the large intestine
he kind of looks like Mola Ram without the hat

>mts
someone got paid to make this graphic

he took the biggest dump in the street anyone had ever seen. and then he took another one that looked like ganesh. then he opened a great call center and died of the plague.

better image

Attached: file.png (2314x1358, 816K)

Neither does throwing shit at money you fucking poo in loo

First Indian to poo in loo

>Stupid fucking toilet shitters *laughs in curry*

Attached: 1482005206907.jpg (362x357, 20K)

They probably will, they like to wave their dick around where it doesn't matter.

based poos

Post vagene

Trump should build a 200 mts statue now

>India just blew 430 million dollars to build the world's tallest statue of some guy.
Correction. "India just blew 430 million dollars to build the world's tallest statue of some guy that no one has ever heard of."

and still no toilets.

Your money is actually bribes you gives to countries to keep them in line or be friends with you. It isn't actual aid.

should not you aid yourself
i mean 20 trillion debt

yes. Most foreign aid gets wasted on bullshit rather than helping people. The only way to help people is to teach them or let themselves figure it out.

Shivaji Maharaj's statue will be 212 metres. So, maybe 250 for President Trump's statue then?

LMAO

Google: Indians poop on the street.

You will find "Daily waste on India’s urban streets 'enough to fill 16 jumbo jets with poo' "

Yet, lets build this statue of someone no one has ever heard of.
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/daily-waste-indias-urban-streets-9364812

Attached: Capture.png (1199x688, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8KjdzwUnpws&feature=youtu.be

The foreign aid is so minuscule that it doesn't even matter.

Actually, it's almost thrice that explorer.usaid.gov/cd/IND

oops actually that was 2016. We only gave them $34M this year

>Aren't they
>>muh world superpower
We're not in 2020 yet.

Still not good enough poo.

>tfw Jow Forums is going to explode with pajeet memes on 31st December 2019

Attached: pepe14.png (550x550, 150K)

remoob cloth pls

Attached: based poo.png (440x440, 248K)

Countries can't become developed overnight.

They collected all shit from their streets and made statue from it. Quite cool. I'll give you that pajeets

That's true. Do you know anyone that shuts outside or have seen it yourself? Tell them to kill themselves.

by now they put so much meme Magic into it, that it might actually happen
post pics when you annihilated china

First step to super power status is toilets, so it’s pretty much confirmed you won’t reach it.

Attached: 8A3A6370-E7F6-4E2F-9FE5-8BA1BBE1313A.gif (800x450, 940K)

>burger meme

Attached: image.png (625x626, 181K)

totally worth it if there is a brown waterfall coming out of the statues ass

The "Lady Liberty" statue is of an ancient goddess of the Romans, though. No need anymore to wonder why God hates the United States, lad.

>some guy
Obama or Trump will never get the respect like Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.

Why dont you just die for Israel you Hollywood brainwashed obese high fructose corn syrup eating mall shitting opioid addicted fag

Attached: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.jpg (1605x768, 124K)