I don't consider myself a racist but why do blacks look like monkeys to me?

I don't consider myself a racist but why do blacks look like monkeys to me?

Attached: BlackAndBlack.jpg (1000x630, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPrP3Y4SO_E
viewoniq.org
cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/psychology/personality-psychology-and-individual-differences/are-we-getting-smarter-rising-iq-twenty-first-century?format=PB&isbn=9781107609174
nytimes.com/2012/12/13/opinion/kristof-its-a-smart-smart-smart-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: More_Evolved.png (1351x1938, 2.27M)

Attached: 1532238062325.jpg (272x185, 8K)

Many people don't know this because its politically incorrect, but populations in africa of Bantu and West African extraction have up to 8% DNA traceable to an unidentified African Hominid species, kinda like how whites bred with Neanderthal, some people say the unidentified creature was homo-heidelbergnsis some say homo-erectus, scientists call it the African Neanderthal, hard to tell which creature it is, because barely any fossils are preserved in africa due to tropical climate.

People of all races can look like apes, they are after all our closest relatives, why wouldn't we look like them ? Also, a gorilla isn't a monkey.

Attached: monkeyman.jpg (220x220, 8K)

Black sub Saharan peoples DNA is more closely related to that of the modern Chimpanzee than it is to most white European people.

But think of it like this.... A lot of reptiles have stayed the same for hundreds of millions of years, never needing to evolve to survive... Blacks are exactly like this... They felt no instinctual urge to migrate to survive or learn new things to survive so nature felt no need to favor any specific trait that would give them the advantage... They have been the same for thousands upon thousands of years and literally are the least evolved of every race of peoples.

>Limbs
Chimps have long arms. Blacks also have long arms hence they are good at boxing. (Vitruvian proportions do not hold). Long legs are a hunter gather human quality.
>body hair
Humans went from hairy apes to hairless (needed to run for food) to some hair (no longer need to chase food in hot place) to hairless (mongoloid genes for neoteny).

If you only look at levels of neoteny then east asians are the most evolved followed by caucasoids then negroids and australoids

The truth is evolutionary pressure. It's only the humans who escaped Africa who had evolutionary pressure for women to evolve fine features, and men's features of course use the same genetics as women. Blacks, like monkeys, find the rear more attractive than the face, which is why blacks like big butts.

>caucasoids

Attached: CC5i-iMW8AAZ6TW.jpg (692x664, 175K)

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Attached: Don_Cheadle.jpg (749x1024, 160K)

Evolution applies to people too.

Attached: 06.gif (457x684, 8K)

Meh. Other than fleshy, decorative noses and pigment, there isn't much differences between a Nord man and a pure Semite especially when looking outward towards other groups.

Because Aaylmao created us , first was great apes 85 % plus 15% Aaylmao = Austro-Aboriginal , complete failure, almost to stupid to exist, the aays exiled them to a shit tier island in hopes theyd NEVER leave and pollute their future creations.
Next 75% great ape 25% Aaylmao = Sub-Sahara niggers , again complete failure all theyd do is eat sleep shit and fuck . Again the Aaylmaos abandon them back to the jungles hoping theyd die off.
Next was 50% great ape + 25% Neanderthal + 25% Aaylmao = JEWS/Sand niggers , smart enough to be slaves but physically to week for manual labor. Aays kept them around as inter galactic fuck toys.
Last was 25% great ape + 25%neanderthal + 25% Cromagnum + 25% Aaylmao = Aryans= Us.
We are the Aaylmaos final product.

>If you only look at levels of neoteny then east asians are the most evolved

How did you reach that conclusion kek. Going by neotony germanics are the most evolved.

lmao

Which one is the best?

Nah. We may share a common ancestor with the sand niggers but we are still quite different genetically.

Attached: race.jpg (500x436, 48K)

Both have fleshy noses and larger lips. Their mandibles also tend to be farther out than their forehead. Dark hair looks like dark skin.

I don't know are Germans know for having big heads, round, smooth, chubby, baby-like flat faces with no brow ridge? Short limbs, long toros? Flat chests, small genitals, small frames? The only baby-like quality east asians they seem to be missing is big eyes but this is probably overidden by sexual selection for "asian" eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPrP3Y4SO_E

Yeah you're right. I thought neotony meant something else.

cross-race bias mostly and it's also easier to see facial features on white skin.

is that what you understood from that pca graph?
i'm curious do they teach you to read graphs in school

I included the pca to demonstrate in a visual way that easterners differ from europeans significantly. Although this infographic probably would have been more appropriate.

Attached: 1527511578256.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

what you demonstrated is genetic continuity and many europeans closer to middle east and central Asia than to other europeans

They literally are. Sub-Saharan africans have more monkey DNA than any other human race.

Attached: 1527841798700.jpg (999x1024, 151K)

Yes and? My point wasn't that greeks were very different from turks. My point was that germans or northwestern euros in general are very different from semites.

Attached: WORLD-IQ-MAP-DB-1.jpg (1446x650, 268K)

since you're posting iq this conversation is over

Whichever one you share the most alleles with (your ethnic group, and your racial group).

If you send bonobo dna to 23 and me it comes back as subsaharan kek

purely a coincidence that the world's top doctors and engineers look like jungle creatures, user!

Btfo lol

Attached: globalcolorsmall.jpg (640x452, 84K)

not really you just are too stupid/ignorant to take seriously

Not the dude who you are arguing with, but please explain?

Because they have dark skin and mildly human features.

You want your mind blown and your whole perspective on shit like this changed? Google albino Indians (dots not feathers). You start to realize pretty quick that the whole skin color thing is bullshit.

Ironic considering you come from a country with an average iq that borders on clinical retardation kek

Attached: 450px-2016_UN_Human_Development_Report.svg (3).png (450x197, 45K)

all these iq maps and lists you see spammed around are based on Lynn's work
which has bad methodology (to say the least)
assigning numbers based on assumption, small N, self reported ,tests administered in another language, or to people who have no written language even, etc
and even assuming their legitimacy, people who cite them often are totally ignorant of the Flynn effect

I'm certain that there have been further studies after lynn's work and as far as I know they have portrayed similar results. I'll try to find the study I'm thinking of but I kinda agree that they are kinda bullshit arguments as the one sigma difference in average is nothing compared to the +5 sigma difference between individuals.

Here is where you can see the sources from which the iq infographic i posted was complied.

viewoniq.org

It doesn't just use lynn and vanhanens work, it also uses various other sources as well. Here is a quote on their sourcing for the dataset

"Sources are mostly publications in scientific periodicals, reports or books. Sources with samples of doubtful origin or methods were not used; neither were sources that were missing necessary data, such as sample size (N of individuals), mean age, geographic origin of a sample and year of test-administration. A huge amount of additional data was collected from the sources for more accurate tracking of methods and eventually necessary corrections. For example, nearly all of the IQs from Raven’s Progressive Matrices were recalculated from raw scores to avoid irregularities caused by different standardizations. Some of the sources gave more than one sample, and some samples were split into more homogeneous sub-samples to allow specific analyses."

>and even assuming their legitimacy, people who cite them often are totally ignorant of the Flynn effect

The flynn affect is nothing more than a product of better nutrition and education. It has already stopped or even begun to reverse in most industrialised nations. It cannot explain the discrepancies between racial groups.

i would be glad if you linked it if you find it
>The flynn affect is nothing more than a product of better nutrition and education. It has already stopped or even begun to reverse in most industrialised nations
industrialized*
a high iq intellectual like you should learn to spell his native tongue
iraq isn't an industrialized nation
it's development is on par with the west's 60's
incidentally shows iq on par with west's 60s

>it's development is on par with the west's 60's

What exactly are you basing this on. How are you quantifying development in this assessment.

>incidentally shows iq on par with west's 60s

You need to provide citations for crazy claims like this.

Attached: l_1124_29ee4c9e6c84cf278ee4ada3f24ad506.png (940x471, 141K)

primates share a genetic similarity to humans

On a sidenote the error you attempted to point out is not an error. Use a dictionary next time.

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-135321.jpg (1080x1920, 314K)

>What exactly are you basing this on. How are you quantifying development in this assessment.
stats are widely available
look for malnutrition and education investment
i'm not here to spoon-feed you basic info like the definition of industrialized and i don't enjoy this conversation
>You need to provide citations for crazy claims like this.
again, stats are widely available and many studies have been done on the Flynn effect
again, i'm not here to spoon-feed you and i don't enjoy this conversation

So basically you just pulled it out of your arse. I thought so. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

the measurements of industrialization aren't extraordinary evidence
they're basic knowledge, you're just stupid
bye kid

as far as I see it the other dude has kindly provided you with citations so you should probably do the same.

>they're basic knowledge
Well i can tell you the US wasn't a worn torn, inbred, economic backwater, low iq, shithole in the 1960s. I don't think syria is about to send people to the moon. If you want to say otherwise you need to provide citations for your claims.

ok, for you
cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/psychology/personality-psychology-and-individual-differences/are-we-getting-smarter-rising-iq-twenty-first-century?format=PB&isbn=9781107609174

Disrespectful for the monkeys
They deserve better than being seen as similar as niggers
Now fuck off

despite the flynn effect, intergroup differences have persisted. In the case of whites and blacks the gap has even widened.

this articled elaborates that study if you don't know how to pirate it
nytimes.com/2012/12/13/opinion/kristof-its-a-smart-smart-smart-world.html

Attached: TheGreatApes.jpg (621x1000, 285K)

DON'T BELIEVE YOUR OWN LYING EYES, GOY

Attached: 1522133386577.gif (550x563, 252K)

I think that it's a fact that there are racial differences in IQ scores, but i don't think we can confidently say that we know what the cause for this is. I also don't really find it that important as the individual variety is significantly larger than the difference in averages.

Slavs look weird

Attached: cfdc5dcedef948c3955c5dd7985c32e6.jpg (585x318, 29K)

>kid
can we get a "y'all" as well?

because monkeys look like humans and monkeys have black skin and big noses and lips

>comparing hairs between people living in Africa and people living Europe
Genious

Yes we have already been over this. I know what the flynn affect is. It's probably entirely a phenotypic increase in iq that developed countries have experianced and has nothing to do with genotypic differenceces in iq between human populations. It doesn't adress the drastically different selected pressures different human populations have been
subject to. Hence why different populations including semites, hispanics, blacks asians whites etc still have persistent differenceces even in the same environment.

Before i continue with this line of argumentation though i have to clarify what exactly are you arguing. That arabs and europeans have basically the same iq and the difference is purely a result of the flynn affect? What percentage of the current gap is due to genes in your opinion.

Doesn't fucking niggers violate beastiality laws?

they are asiatic subhumanoid erectoid

Attached: 1subhumans.png (1271x656, 2.27M)

i read that in french accent baka..

Attached: niggers-niggers-niggers-5b6e52.jpg (800x1066, 76K)

you flexed your iq dick in my face trying to prove genetic difference
i showed you USA had Iraq's iq in the 60s and that it's expected since iraq is as developed as usa in the 60s or less so even

Woah wtf is wrong with that dude.

Attached: aboriginal-vs-slav.jpg (288x240, 39K)

Based And redpilled

His dad left him when he was a toddler. Also too much league of legends

>i showed you USA had Iraq's iq in the 60s

No you didn't. I couldn't find any studies in that article that demonstrate this. Besides there are developed arab nations who have oil and their iq scores are still very low.

Jokes aside that is shopped right?

Neanderthal Chad