OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 8xlyo0ftteu11.jpg (1246x938, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huntsmansavilerow.com/style-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolute unit

post his black wife

He's fucking hot. I would let him destroy my tight faggot ass.

wow white boys utterly btfo how will we ever recover. we should just let all black men have our women and let our country be destroyed

It's racist to include minorities now.
We have to a policy of segregation to be progressive. #SafeSpaces

>>haha wypepo is so dum, they be lookin nice goin to court an shieet

And niggers wonder why so many of them go to prison.

looks like a fed

Attached: 971.gif (498x498, 617K)

he looks like a fat father anderson

Terrific thread, OP.

he's a big guy

So hes not completely bereft of sense then.

this

you're supposed to show your respect for our justice system you brainless monkey

>Sept 11, Never forget
why would someone get this as a tatoo?

You don't wear a button down with a suit. Who dressed this guy?

Hell is for ever!

For you

>Who dressed this guy?

his mom

based fucking faggot

oh wait, no that's his shirt, nevermind.

I'm curious what is the proper attire to wear under a suit jacket?

what in the fuck are you talking about?

>You don't wear a button down with a suit.
what the absolute fuck are you talking about

Attached: 1530992622524.jpg (1944x2592, 1.61M)

based blind hitler

based hivemind

what the hell are they going to charge them with?
being edgelords?

If you have a beard you never have to learn how to tie a tie...
...wait a second...

Does anyone else want to use the head caliper things they used on Africans on this guy

Button down collar.

charging them with not checking those numbers my brotha!

Attached: 1536502003235.png (580x750, 609K)

L.O.L. How superstitious are you?

I haven't the slightest why these guys are in court and Antifa is still running around. Nothing really to laugh about, at all.

most people wouldn't even notice or care

but yeah his jacket also shouldn't be pulling like that with his build, his lapels are too thin for his build, and his tie knot isn't properly done

that's like basic bitch on-trial-etiquette 101. are you upset he didn't walk in naked and shit on the flooor? you'd definitely get good treatment for that.

What is going on

You don’t wear a button down, you wear a button up.

Finer fabric. It’s called a button down because of the button down collar

>You don't wear a button down with a suit.

Attached: 1540702029604.jpg (800x419, 311K)

You haven't heard? America is already destroyed.

Really should've had the beard shaped and bought a new suit.

>I'm not gay, I just like fashion...

I believe the gentleman meant: "don't wear a button down, ever."

Wait it's a bad thing to looks your best when in front of a Judge? Damn I been doing it wrong this whole time. Showing respect and stuff sheeeiiiittttt

>looking like a savage for a court date ever

>going into a court of law dressed and looking respectfully is now taboo

shit man if i ever had to appear in court, i would shave and get a haircut

Onions facelet

>these last 8 times I was totally not guilty and still got arrested...
How many times is "whole" supposed to encompass?

this, I'd bet he splits an asshole like a piece of firewood

Attached: rando.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

I bet he is not mad about this

it's like bantz inversion
on a topic not worthy of bantz with many who fail, the australian displays good judgement and a common sense opinion.

I understand why you're right now that I know you're talking about the collar, but the terms are fucked

I can google button up and down and get the same results

TRUE FACT: McInnis brands his top proud boys on the ass with his initials, just like those cult NXIVN women.

They're fine for digging the garden and other times you're never going to wear a tie.

He went from a Mountain man, to Rachel Madcow's sister, with a hair cut?

Attached: Rachel_Maddow.jpg (850x550, 102K)

Proud goy

No, button down is fine with sport coats or just slacks. Not with a suit. Y'all need to get out of the basement sometime.

its funny to me how tribalists still think they have a chance against the financial and technocratic elite.

Rachel actually called herself a pot-bellied middle-aged lesbian the other night, was pretty funny

How many of you have actually been in a court room? I was selected for jury duty in a large city a few weeks ago and it was disgusting. All of the defendants going in and out of the courtrooms were black or hispanic, the niggers were all dressed in tshirts and low slung jeans while cursing loudly, and the lawyers were all latinos or jews. Disgusting.

enjoy your ban, reported, faggot

Tucker & Dale vs Evil

Nobody gives a fuck, you obviously enjoy cock in your asshole

It's funny to me that the worshipers of anyone think that people aren't tribal because they have money, positions of authority, or are named important by someone.

Attached: Pot.jpg (150x221, 15K)

>and the part in his hair is just UGH, and that hair gel don’t even get me started, girlfren
>those glasses too, oh sweetie NO, should’ve picked his ass up some thin rims or contacts
>all I’m saying is I’d have to be a few margaritas deep to consider going home with that~

His black wife

Regardless, he still hasn’t buttoned-up his top button. Lazy, sloppy, no self esteem. No Pride.

are antifa ever brought to court?

There not white though. That's the point because pantifa can't call them racists.

I think the glasses work, people look better in those without long or facial hair

Attached: 1448268386921.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Once arrested for attempting to go pick up my car when the cops gave me a warning and let my drunk ass walk home. The rest were all tickets I went to go fight or plead no contest all small stuff really when I was young and stupid

Attached: 1540076969144.png (610x650, 518K)

See those buttons holding his collar down? They are casual and don't belong in a suit.

Saville Row tailors have all this information on their web pages. huntsmansavilerow.com/style-guide/

The easiest suit for men is a typical Navy worsted suit and fitted shirts, not a black suit like this guy. In the summer wear anything under an unstructured blazer from like Jcrew. That's all you need to know.

No. They're fighting the bad orange man.

no because they're on the sane side of the argument

hehe
2 hours in MS Paint btw.

Attached: 1540756910282v.jpg (1246x938, 265K)

Super Male Vitality

Rivers Chomo

Why did the man change his entire appearance just for an appearance at court? It strikes me as inauthentic to the kind of man he seemed to be, before his court appearance. Yes, he could have just put on the suit, tie, and even glasses if he wanted to, and maybe even have only gotten a slight haircut or beard trim. Now, he looks very different. Did he really want to change his entire appearance, or was he pressured to, for the court?

Any pics of his feet?

who here /OFF THE RACK/

you are supposed to call the judge a bitch ass nigga and tell the DA your hommies are gonna kill them

you'd be amazed how shit you're treated for having long hair and a beard

What if he is fat and cant button the top one anymore

>Fisk and Wesley fusion

>implying log cabin republicans do not post here

is it club rules you have to have a beard or something?
the guy shows up to court groomed and in a suit, how is this anything special

This isn't the 1960s, though, when those fashions were new and seen as rebellious and counterculture. I thought we might have gotten past that point, in America.

nope, it's like magic. You shave and lose the hair and everyone treats you better

not sure what this guy is being charged with, but if your life was on the line? clean the fuck up.
you sound like a faggot who wears jeans to a wedding bc "that's who i am, man"

Get you a man that can do both

From trumpcuck to actual cuck

He's being railroaded with charges of being a thug in a politically charged trial. Image is everything in these things.
If he shows up looking like a thug it'll make it all that much easier to convict him.
Show up and show you are a civilized gentlemen and dispute these spurilous charges as you were just defending yourself and voila you walk.

Post yourself then China poo, I do it all the time. You’d be itching too if you weren’t an ugo skidmark.

Attached: 07FD700A-6745-46CB-97A0-9E891BCB2F8B.jpg (1536x1024, 232K)

This. My dad taught me this when I had to go before a judge to challenge a ticket. Get a haircut and wear your Sunday best. Common sense really.

He looks good with his normal look anyway, what are you even showing us, that anyone can look good if they get it right?

>
this

I don't get this either, none of these guys are carrying weapons. Meanwhile the guys they are fighting are head to toe in tacticool bullshit and swinging batons and more importantly, they take this seriously. Proud Boys are just frat boys in a mens club looking to brawl like Al Bundy taking Bud to the nudie bar, they're not looking to stab and kill people with weapons.

Keep that shit on.

What was he thinking?

From here on out we all must be /OFF THE RACK/. Digits confirm.