Would be possible to legislate the legal killing of pedophiles?

Would be possible to legislate the legal killing of pedophiles?

Attached: mu_pedo_mods.png (2240x806, 485K)

Didn't someone try that yesterday?
Backlash seems a bit hefty in my opinion.
People love pedophiles.

What happens if you piss some women off and she frames you as a pedophile?
You better think things through before you fuck everyone's day up.

It will get subverted just like all good things.

/mu/ mods suck but they’re a little better than Jow Forums‘s at least though that’s not saying much.

Can't they already do that?
Just include the word rape.
God it is like you people live under a rock.

I can show you a ban too.(and probably be banned for discussing the state of moderation on this site).
It's the feminists like you who need to be killed. Little girls are sexy, stop lying and pretending like they aren't.

Attached: IMG_0475.png (640x960, 337K)

Nice digits, retard.

>I can show you a ban too.(and probably be banned for discussing the state of moderation on this site).
>It's the feminists like you who need to be killed. Little girls are sexy, stop lying and pretending like they aren't.

m8 it's not discussion that will lead to a B& it's being too appearant and thirsty when will you retards learn this shit? it's not 2005 anymore ffs

YES, but if they do it, you at least still get a trial. Extrajudicial killings of potentially innocent men? You want this? ANYBODY here want this?

Fairfukkendinkum shitforbrains, no cunt fiddling kids with his bludger and telling me to go walkabouts is flying around here you half full sack of camel shit.
Unacceptable, worse than a marchfly in june biting my left dangle berry because me budgie smuggler was too tight.
I ever catch you or your kind ill grab you by that dumb cunt hair cut, drag you back across your border and stuff your greasy little arse with nachos. Fukken got that Sancho?

Attached: 1540618114894.png (500x336, 46K)

Nah, it's more that people dislike thought crimes.
It's like saying "we need to prosecute racists."

Define pedophile. The greek word philia refers to attraction. It doesn't refer to an action. It's not the correct choice of word to refer to a pedophile crime. It's the correct word for criminalizing thought crimes. Is that what you want to discuss or not? You wanna kill proven murderers and rapists? Yeah sure. You wanna punish though crimes? Then you're a faggot and a traitor and you belong in front of a firing squad.

Dumb pedoleaf

i was talking about the judes but ok

The mods are completely subverted and nobody seems to care. They ban for reasons like "pedo bullshit" and "idiot pedophile"(because hurting mod feefees is apparently against the rules now) or "sexualized images of children" which 1)isnt against any rule and 2)they do it when you post any picture of a girl.

Attached: IMG_0503.png (640x960, 342K)

>idb4 read a loli doujin
>get executed by firing squad
common m8 be a bit reasonable draconian laws only makes people think your a faggot

>because hurting mod feefees is apparently against the rules now
lmao don't you know mods can B& for literally no reason? it has been like that for years on end it's part of the reason mod purges happen so often luckily Jow Forums has not had many cases of such a things happening that i know off my head apart from the time /nsg/ was moved to Jow Forums

>sexualized images of children" which 1)isnt against any rule
rule 1 now includes softcore don't ye know that m8? as i said before it ain't 2005 anymore.

If I have one bullet and I have to choose between shooting a pedophile and shooting a slippery slope faggot who wants governments to have the power to punish thought crimes just because pedophiles are disgusting, I'll shoot the traitor. Then I'll put more bullets in the gun so I can shoot the traitor again. The pedophile, who may or may not be a pedophile criminal, can get his turn after investigation.

Without due process?
Dems would just accuse Kavanaugh of raping a child, and it would be legal to kill him.
Is that what you mean?

>they do it when you post any picture of a girl.

what girls? like models? or just regular girls? because iv never seen someone get a B& for posting normal girls.

Based. Shitposter shitposting on /mu/; God's will manifest.

Criminal accusations don't require due process if the crime is, like, real bad. True story.
#believe bad crimes

>Based. Shitposter shitposting on /mu/; God's will manifest.

is that shitposter on /v/ also still shitposting? i remember him being like a fucking cockroach no matter how many times he got b& he had another proxy to go.

>what girls?
Like any girl. Picture of an actress? Ban. Picture off some girl's instagram? Ban. Any picture of any girl ever? Ban. Of course it isnt the pictures they're banning for, it's that they dont like what I'm saying. But sometimes in the ban reason they'll reference the rule against "child models/sexualized images of children" even though no such rule exists.
>iv never seen someone get a B& for posting normal girls
I get these bans all the time.

Attached: IMG_0461.png (640x960, 213K)

>Like any girl. Picture of an actress? Ban. Picture off some girl's instagram? Ban. Any picture of any girl ever? Ban. Of course it isnt the pictures they're banning for, it's that they dont like what I'm saying. But sometimes in the ban reason they'll reference the rule against "child models/sexualized images of children" even though no such rule exists.

a couple of reasons for this either you are posting on boards other than Jow Forums and /b/ where mods are more draconian with exception being /ic/ and trash (don't even think those shithole's have mods

or your again being too open with your thirstiness also could be because you B& evade ever thought about that?

but who the fuck knows most mods if encountered are pretty based and don't trow hissy fits for minor stuff and light shitposting.

Attached: rustled.jpg (400x465, 29K)

The Elite pedophiles use children to steal their energy in satanic like rituals, they are not interested that much in pleasure (still, they are) but their main goal to steal the energy of children, the most innocent creatures on the planet.

you eat jewish shit and say 'thank you' :)

aj and some advice m8 if you keep getting b& for posting 3d why the fuck don't you just post some anime loli's or nothing at al for the matter you do know you can get a point across with out pics right?

>the most innocent creatures on the planet.
>yousureaboutthat.jpg

Attached: yousureaboutthat.png (419x238, 84K)

>either you are posting on boards other than Jow Forums and /b/ where mods are more draconian
I only ever post here and /b/. I get banned here because mods dont like what I say. It's simple as that
>also could be because you B& evade ever thought about that?
If they didn't hand out bans for hurting their feelings I wouldn't evade them.
>your again being too open with your thirstiness
Oh so mods just ignoring the rules and banning for saying things they dont like is a-okay? Just how things should be, you can be randomly banned at any time with no recourse because a mod doesn't like what you say?

Again, it is not the pictures they are banning for. It's that they dont like that there are pedophiles here on Jow Forums. How the fuck did it become that you can be banned from Jow Forums for being a pedophile?

>I only ever post here and /b/. I get banned here because mods dont like what I say. It's simple as that
and on /b/? i shitpost a lot on /b/ it's pretty much the only place that 2D loli is even allowed fuck man this place sure as hell changed even the gore threads are shit nowadays

>If they didn't hand out bans for hurting their feelings I wouldn't evade them.
you know their forced to b& you regardless because you b& invade right?

>Oh so mods just ignoring the rules and banning for saying things they dont like is a-okay? Just how things should be, you can be randomly banned at any time with no recourse because a mod doesn't like what you say?
pretty much why do you think most oldfags left for other chans as soon as moot left?

>Again, it is not the pictures they are banning for. It's that they dont like that there are pedophiles here on Jow Forums. How the fuck did it become that you can be banned from Jow Forums for being a pedophile?
change too much change also this mongolian webspinning forum got a lot more popular since the 2000's m8 might be because they wan't to keep a good appearance.

dude i think you must just have bad luck just from another thread.

Attached: lmao.png (1920x1080, 392K)

Some of the mods are retarded. I got permabanned for this. The appeal got denied. Had to go to IRC to talk to someone that wasn't a fucking autistic shit that lifted it for me.

Attached: WTF0.jpg (658x898, 68K)

Oh, and the pics were girls with tattoos, so obviously they were over 18.

based and redpilled

>Some of the mods are retarded.
you can't spell "All" as "Some"

kek reminds me off a time i was shitposting in a loli thread on /b/ and some autist dropped a cp nuke mods not being subtle decided to perma range b& everybody in thread luckily a based mod saw my appeal they really need to take a fucking chill pill man.

Attached: STOB LIGIN BINIS DD.png (513x346, 11K)

lol, a couple of them are ok. I understand how much a pain in the ass being a moderator is. I've been a moderator and admin on a couple forums for years, and all the dumb shit you have to deal with really is frustrating some times. But banning me for saying that 'teen' isn't an illegal term, and giving a permaban with pic related reason... pretty fucking dumb.

Attached: WTF2.jpg (778x398, 52K)

>But banning me for saying that 'teen' isn't an illegal term, and giving a permaban with pic related reason... pretty fucking dumb.

man /b/ fucking changed man.