Do you hope to get married, have kids, and own a home of your own some day Jow Forums?

Do you hope to get married, have kids, and own a home of your own some day Jow Forums?

Do you think it will happen?

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 8K)

I never wanted anything else
I don't think it will happen, I am not good enough, not yet atleast

I just want to live alone and study the world without being bothered by its people too much

>have a kid
>almost ready to buy a house (never married and would not get married even with a gun to my head

I might be dumb but I ain't fucking retarded.

I want to but it will never happen because I am very ugly and poor so I am at a massive disadvantage compared to everybody else.

>tfw daughter
She will be 2 this January. Wife and I are trying for the next one.

You will make it guise, I know most of this board is underage (or at least the lurkers are). There is no happier day than the day you become a father, believe me on this one.

Attached: 1531318565416.jpg (851x644, 48K)

>There is no happier day than the day you become a father, believe me on this one.

Why is that?

It's too late for me

Attached: 1407980951617.jpg (640x400, 73K)

Fuck knows. Probably to do with knowing that your genetics are carrying on, from an evolutionary standpoint.

But it is the strong emotions that make it for someone that truly cares about their family.

Makes sense. Although there are also those who panic over feeling nothing when they hold their child the first time. I wonder which emotion is stronger: the joy or the regret after the realization that you have created another human being.

Yes and if you're truly lucky you'll live long enough to see your wife fuck everything up with her stupid woman logic and destroy everything you worked hard for.

Not really as materialism of any kind disgusts me. All I want is a higher goal I can devote my life to and if needed sacrifice it.
The world and the people around me disgust me and I deeply wish that there was something higher than mindless consumerism that I could strife towards.

It's the endgoal, but unfortunately, we all have work to do before that will be possible, user. But don't worry, we'll fix it all.

no

Attached: 1540698266527.jpg (648x1308, 285K)

Intelligence combined with idealism is a potentially poisonous combination.

>believe me on this one.
Why should I believe an anonymous memeflag poster on a chinese cartoon image board ?

Fuck no, get me and my genes off this ride.

The filth can live in the zoo for eternity, if there is a god, please pity my soul and banish me from this hell.

no kids no wife , fine with a small cottage and some pets plus farmanimals to fuck.

>materialism of any kind disgusts me
>i don't want to have children because it would drain me of material wealth
The absolute state of Millennials.

am married
have two sons
closing on our first house next week

get rich first

No. I just want to die with my finger squeezing the trigger. Do a dead man mag dump.

>regret after the realization that you have created another human being.
Jewish trick. Raising a child as your own is something that gives a man true purpose, which is why i'm hoping for a Son.

Family is a higher goal. Serving the Nation through maintaining its existence is something that everyone should aspire to. But more importantly your mindset is what creates materialism. Family is only materialism if you see it in that way

Attached: 23589623`5782.png (400x516, 329K)

I know it will happen and already have a gf

I did but as I get older I realize it will never happen. I make 3 times the average that millennial make, have investments, own property in a major city where average rent is like 2k and it's still not enough because. I down a bottle of vodka every weekend wishing for death. I would buy a gun and shoot myself but state laws make owning a gun almost impossible

Nah. I’ll turn into a priest

Yes.

Attached: ueberaryanchick.jpg (700x780, 115K)

I bet you fuck nuns you abomination. You mockery. You antichrist

burgerland is hell right now. My father is in his sixties and me and my siblings are all grown, but because he and my mother divorced when we were young SHE IS STILL GETTING HIS MONEY, it's automatically withdrawn out of his bank account. He gets no say, he's fought it in court twice and now he's a ruined man and still, each month his bank account is milked while my mother rides the carousel. This is hell.

I do and I do, but I'm not very handsome and have a smaller frame. No idea how I will find someone. Online dating doesn't work.

Drachenlord?

Attached: 2134564635312456879769784873.jpg (1000x563, 37K)

I did...but I live in Commiefornia and am white
> all women are roasties
> single family homes near jobs cost $1.2 million
> the state will push my kids into a multicultural brainswashing public school

Best case scenario
> 4 women in harem
> Live in woman's apartment
> Homeschooling by my harem
I know what level of looks will attract 4 high IQ post wall women
Fuck this degenerate deracinated society

I personally won't be taking the risk until I can feel comfortable with being alive myself. Life is such a mindfuck. Volunteering to carry the burden of having created another concsious beingis not a decision I can make lightly, both for the sake of me and my potential child. Out of all possible outcomes, a purposeless life does not sound like a big deal.

This, but unironically.
Any parent that brings a child into this fucked up world is a bad parent.

It's a pipe dream for larpers and virtue signallers on here. We are all being atomized and displaced and having a few kids isn't goimg to chamge that. There is no need to breed anymore because pir ultimate purpose in breathing life into AI will soon be fufilled.

Attached: 1540582809784.jpg (506x506, 59K)

No, i will be luck if i dont kill myself before my mid thirties.

I got a house. I want kids and a wife but I have a feeling I need to make more money to support them. I guess I should give myself points for wanting to be little more ahead in my career and earning potential before making any big leaps but that could be just a excuse to avoid marriage, dating and all that shit.

Wrong.
Did people stop having children during the Black Death?

You are dooming the White Race even more by refusing to reproduce and continue your genes. Why do you think that there are so many niggers in this world? Because they don't give a shit about existential crises like you do and just want their bloodline to continue.

i have a gf now, planning to get married, not sure about kids because existential crisis but she wants

>You are dooming the White Race

>Serbs
>White
cmon my man

Its not even that. It is about your people in General. And fyi Serbia is much more White than Niggers

All I want is a teenage girlfriend I can fuck often and hang out with. I've been wanting that since high school basically.

I'm too old now to find a soul mate who I'd trust with half my life or the lives of my children.

Same here, but I will be.

>dooming the white race
The white race has doomed itself. Its members don't even exercise solidarity within their own ethnic group. What you're doing is scooping out a cup of water from Lake Michigan and patting yourself on the back while sewage is dumped in the lake from the other side. As long as it give you that self-indulgent chemical high, go knock yourself out. That sewage will shore up onto your beach and taint your little resevoir of water as well.

Attached: 51D9gDOMOaL._SS500.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Sure, yeah.

Teenage girls are fickle spoiled retards. You're not missing out on much.

Had a shit childhood, got fucked over a lot so no, I just want to work in a small town, do Jow Forums things and be left the fuck alone. Idea of fun is in my free time landing a float plane in a lake, casting my line and cracking open a cold one. Considering the entitled whores most women are plus the cost of raising kids combined with my mental issues forget it. Fucking sucks, people tell you to man up and deal yet will happily digitally crucify you if you act up, it's not worth it. That and I know the moment the bitch cheats on me i'd snap and do something very very stupid and evil, people like me should not breed, atleast in the west.

No I want a sexy white gf and a strong black bull and live in the house like a good little pet :3

Do it faggot. Existential crises fade away when you're waking up six times a night to care for a newborn.

Prepare her well for her future black bull

nope I just pray the world ends ASAP

Canada: The Post

i doubt it.