Listen pol, due to recent events we need to get rid of the option to select nazi as a flag

Listen pol, due to recent events we need to get rid of the option to select nazi as a flag.

Why? It's simply wrong. There's no reason to allow a user to adopt the flag of the regime that killed millions(!) of jews. And now guess what? People are going and shooting up synagogues and killing jews in real life.

It's morally reprehensible. I suggest we delete this nazi option and perhaps over time we will evolve into a peaceful board discussing the finer points of politics. It's fucking sick.

Attached: kg7GTQz.png (300x546, 17K)

This is some of the shittiest bait i have seen in a while

Attached: 501c3273417c4b9bcb8abe1e534ba97b.jpg (764x720, 47K)

No
Get rid of ALL meme flags
Also OP is always a faggot

Hi.

This, but unironically

Attached: 1540429896357.png (1675x1684, 370K)

Agree on the memeflags. Only reason anyone uses them is for shitposting

Don't call me that you piece of shit.

Don't get rid of the nigger flag or the homo flag, we need to ID and filter them.

Kill J*ws for Christ.

Then also get rid of the communist one

Don't make me laugh you austrian moron.

Are communists killing Jews in synagogues? You know, the place they go to for worship and peace? No. But a retard such as yourself wouldnt understand humility given your nature of killing innocents.

Wanker

Attached: dont throw the baby.png (740x220, 46K)

Communists also killed millions of people.

agreed, get rid of all memeflags and then make OP livestream himself killing his family and then himself for being such a dumb faggot

just gas the meme flags

You're the faggot. Fuck you for calling me that you moron.

I would be happy to see all meme flags go away.

no

ALL FLAGGOTS GONE OR NONE

No, they were villains using communism as a scapegoat. Communism did no such thing.

agreed, OP is definitely a faggot

Attached: OP is a fag.png (536x593, 130K)

fuck off Jow Forums is a natsoc board

Attached: 1538445551999.jpg (1024x689, 299K)

OP is a faggot

Can you show me where that rule is stated?

Oh, that's right you can't.

Attached: faggot.jpg (709x290, 111K)

hello antifa commie

Why do normie fags insist on coming here?

MY LAYMEN!
WHOSE POPPLE?

No, I am not antifa. I believe violence is wrong. However, Communism has many excellent tenets that should be given another chance, in my opinion.

kys faggot

feg

OP is a dumb faggot.
Case closed.

Oh, a German supporting Nazism. Your country is full of monsters.

Ban Americans and Israelis from Jow Forums

Then don't like cock faggot

Test

Test

Test

Get rid of all meme flags and the shilling with drop a big percentage.

Test

kill yourself

Eat a dick, faggot.

Attached: monster.jpg (1000x700, 167K)

Pirate

Screw that filth named jew

Screw your optics OP.

Oh wow this is some good bait by faggot op. Incase its not real he should know that commie kikes shot the tzar and later stalin and others had the kikes removed.

No they didnt.

Hello Estonia, as you can see op is a flaming faggot, and thinks that communism can still work

Communism can't be implemented without a violent revolution.
So you either don't understand communism, or you are lying in your advocacy for nonviolence.

Attached: 1540440303401m.jpg (1024x684, 147K)

>Communism can't be implemented without a violent revolution.

Yes it can.

You gonna make a point, or just refute every one thrown at you?
>n-nuh uh

Listen pol, due to recent events we need to get rid of the option to select communism as a flag.

Why? It's simply wrong. There's no reason to allow a user to adopt the flag of the regime that starved millions(!) of people to death

It's morally reprehensible. I suggest we delete this communism option and perhaps over time we will evolve into a peaceful board discussing the finer points of politics. It's fucking sick.