Did Qanon have a forerunner? Digging up a forgotten thread

A year ago on October 12, I stumbled on a thread with a long and bizarre interpretation of that Jow Forums prophecy from a couple years back. Some stuff alluding to the 100th anniversary of Our Lady Of Fatima and President Erdogan being the Antichrist. Erdogan uniting the muslims under him to destroy the west, and the destruction of Saudi Arabia among other things leading up to the apocalypse. This was easily one of the most autistic OP's I've ever witnessed on this board.
I didn't think much of it at the time, and I didn't hear anything about it later.

As you know, at the end of October that year, Qanon emerged. I remembered that thread and how close together they were. I was able to find it, to see if there was anything that could connect them. While it might just be a coincidence, with the very different subject matter between the two of them, a couple things caught my attention.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145067883/#145068593

Attached: 2626323_0.jpg (630x630, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Q_ANONBaby/status/1056628168830935040
youtu.be/a8x4FfUuXnQ
qmap.pub/read/2347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First thing was the image from OP's first post. It's the album cover from "The Point Of Know Return" by Kansas, it seems out of place compared to OP's other images. The album was released on Oct 11 1977. Q first appeared on Oct 28 2017, 40 years and 17 days apart. Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet and the number is allegedly a recurring theme with Q. I don't have to explain the meaning of 40 years to you.

Second, the OP concludes his last post by invoking the need to pray, asking that God would give us a "sign". Qanon also appealed to prayer at the end of one of his first posts if I remember right.

Third, this one is more of a stretch. Again the OP's thread was posted on Oct 12, Q's first post was Oct 28. The two posts are 16 days apart in calendar days, but in the biblical reckoning of days it would be 17 days. Just like how Jesus rose after three days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, even though it's technically two calandar days (Friday-Sunday).

That's about all I have to go on right now. I want to get more eyes on this to see if there is anything here. If anyone has a screencap or could make one of the OP's post's that would help. I want do get some discussion going on this.

bimp

before QAnon there was Calm Before the Storm CBTS. it was a cancer on this board and gay as fuck.

all boomers get the oven first.

Attached: boomer btfo.jpg (840x472, 115K)

>CBTS

That's what I'm mainly referring to.

Calm before the storm was after Q first appeared. CBTS threads were the Q threads.

It really was absolute faggotry. Towards the end it was just bizarre. I've never seen anything like it and still don't know what to think

>and President Erdogan being the Antichrist.
PART 1

HERE IS WHAT THE ANTICHRIST IS:

Unlike internet atheists say normal religions are not so good at shaping society because they have dogmas and aren't open ended enought, imagine you think there are alot of "useless eaters" and you want to reduce the population, well some real normal religion god could say all sorts of things about procreation, but what if things get out of hand and population drops to a unsustentable level, how do you say god teachings are wrong?

The elites found/think that normal religions are an stone at their plans, it make harder to them archieve their goals.

They also discovered throught research that almost no one is really atheist and humans need religions.

You can see researches made by people outside conspiracy theory and the elites that reached the same conclusion.

The idea is then to (instead of trying to make everyone an atheist) to create a fake religion that people will follow, an open ended one that the definions and ideas can be changed to fit whateaver they want.

This new religion will be a mix of all religions with some changes to make easier to people accept, it will basically be "all religions were made by people seeing the same deity and getting some stuff wrong, here is what each religion got right and the extra stuff."
This will be made (is already being made) by changing words of the bible while translating it. Some hardcore christians that knows nothing about conspiracy theory but know their bibles already complained about it, so you know this is real deal.

Other stuff will be fake historical findings made try fake history.

The anti-christ is this new religion or the god of this new religion.

If you want to read more about it read new order of barbarians text, its free and at internet, it show alot of their plans not only what will be (or was since the time the book was writen) made, why it will be made and how.

FINAL PART

>If you want to read more about it read new order of barbarians text, its free and at internet, it show alot of their plans not only what will be (or was since the time the book was writen) made, why it will be made and how.

Someone from planned parenthood - the world (now called guttsmacher institute) related to the elites (hardcore atheists not jewesh religion like the buillshit you see here, ford someone from the elite was even anti-semite) told what would happen, why and how, to make easier to people at the meeting to aceppt what would happen, a guy that was there remembered what he said and wrote the text at late 80s after seeing alot of the stuff said there becomming real.
They can predict stuff so far at the future because they work using creeping incrementalism usually explained by boiling frog analogy, so some plan is completed decades later after it is planned, some plans also require others plans to be completed first this make those things take even more time to fully happen.

You can see rockfeller hands (as you can see by the new order of barbarian text is involved at this mess) at interfaith organizations, to bring "harmony between religions".

Q is with Assange being tortured daily now

I always thought it was a campaign of slide threads meant to divert attention from more important things.

Off topic, but have a (You) just the same.

(((+)))

Got something to say?

You always thought right

twitter.com/Q_ANONBaby/status/1056628168830935040
(((+)))

God I remember making some of those original Q posts, I cant believe how far its come. Never underestimate a boomer with too much free time on their hands lmao.

Bump for high quality autism

What about it? You're going somewhere with this, but I'm not sure what your point is.

LISTEN UP FAGS

5th ave user was definitely Jared Kushner
5th ave user typed EXACTLY like Q does
5th ave user is Kushner

youtu.be/a8x4FfUuXnQ (start at 2:00)

doesn't it make a ton of sense?

erd*gan is a fucking devil and patriots in the military must remove him

qmap.pub/read/2347

Ok I see what you mean.