Why is no one discussing this degeneracy

I haven't seen a single fucking bread talking about this show. Jow Forums threw a collective shit fit over Big Mouth, but not a single peep about Sabrina. Guys, it's a show about a satanic loli witch that goes to great lengths to bash Christian culture. Is it because it's not about Jews? Fuck you Jow Forums you really let me down.

Attached: chilling_adventures_of_sabrina.jpg (810x1200, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/McS3iCRt33g
avoiceformen.com/feminism/did-mras-infiltrate-riverdale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everytime I see "Netflix" written on something, I just know it's satan himself spitting propaganda.

Fair enough.

>I haven't seen a single fucking bread talking about this show. Jow Forums threw a collective shit fit over Big Mouth, but not a single peep about Sabrina.
This is a board for political discussion.
The cocksucker board you have in mind is /tv/. I suggest you fuck off over there and leave the grown ups alone.
Fucking cancer

STOP

WATCHING

JEWFLIX

this.

There was a thread about it yesterday I think, might have been Friday. There was some screenshots of reviews, they were not kind.

I remember a flood of Big Mouth breads when season 2 came out. This board obviously doesn't have a problem talking about t.v.. I guess if this show had a few Jews in it Jow Forums would care. Jow Forums is obviously fine with child sexuality, boygirls, queers, and Satanism as long as the main character isn't a kike.

lol I legit started raging about this 10 minutes ago.

15 year olds having an orgy in a mine shaft? What the actual fuck? First off they're portraying minors, secondly the age rating of this shit towards minors.

Fucking jews, not even once.

Don't forget cannibalism and corpse mutilation.

They don't even use a right-side up pentagram for Wicca, or, "light magic".
They straight up inverse the pentacle and have no shame about pushing satanism.

>Salem doesn't talk
DROPPED

checked
Kek, I lumped that in with Satanism

For fucks sake, It's a fictional television show. Go fishing with your kids. Learn to play piano. Cook a grilled cheese. Do fucking anything except work yourselves up after the dumbest possible shit.

Not to split hairs but you don't have to be a Satanist to take part in fucked up shit like that. Look at Ted Bundy or Ed Gein, just your run of the mill serial killers.

>Jews pushing a degenerate tv series to ruin a wholesome series like they did to Archie

What did you expect after Riverdale came out?

Well yeah
Obama works for Netflix now

It's just a "darker" version of Sabrina, for the tumblrina crowd. The writers are just cashing in on it.

This, I actually do see several Sabrina threads at /tv/ and they do talk about the lefty politics in it. There's a line about "White patriarchy."

You'd have to actually watch it to know what it has. I can't tell that it's a degenerate just from looking at it. It ain't like Big Mouth which looks fucked up from the first sight of it. You act as if Sabrina the teenage bitch were some new creation. I remember the 90s version of that show which I would not consider as degenerate at all. I'm not saying that the Kikeflix version isn't, it no doubt is degenerate bullshit but it's Netflix. The fuck do you expect?

Jow Forums is trash when you have faggots like the op acting like a pearl-clutching soccer mom.

I havent watched tv in like 5 years. I hate television.

I was responding to this nigger.

Motherfuckers she gets out of being sold to the devil because her parents secretly baptized her Catholic right after birth.

It's a horror show goddammit, not an instructional manual.

I remember that, with Melissa Joan Hart. I watched that when I was young. The dude who played Harvey is bald now.

I'm not all that worked up, I'm shocked at Jow Forumss hypocrisy. That's what's rubbing me wrong, user. This is peak degeneracy, but Jow Forums doesn't care because it isn't explicitly Jewish. I see more echo chamber behavior every day here.

Ive never heard of it and you just made the fucking thread for us to throw a collective shit fit. Retard.

It's on Netflix. I'd actually be ok with it if it were R-rated, if you're grown up you can watch whatever you like but this is a 15 rating and directed at kids.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was never this degenerate and it had a 15 rating.

The main actress is Jewish, most of the production team is Jewish and it promotes Jewish degeneracy. The only way it could be more Jewish is if it were happening in Israel.

At no point in this show is Satanism praised. The Devil is the bad guy that Sabrina opposes from almost the second scene cause she was going to be deceived into signing a pact with him. This is a horror reimagining of the teen-comedy show, not something that is supposed to be inspirational to kids.

I don't really see that as peak degeneracy, it's quite generic horror show really that doesn't do anything that daring.

>OMG TEEN FLICK!!

MUST BE ENRAGED

ORANGE MAN BAD ALSO!

This is what you sound like

Very true.

>that goes to great lengths to bash Christian culture.

Who gives a fuck if a TV show wants to make fun of a Jewish religion? Why would you think White Nationalists would approve of a rabbi worship cult?

Attached: A-Wyatt_Man_Jesus.png (400x444, 181K)

Satanism being a perfectly adequate family tradition is totally not praising Satan, not even when they're in the middle of the woods chanting praise Satan in latin.

Explain how it's peak degeneracy? It's a fucking "gurrrl power" show for 2018's interbuttsectional crowd. It's not fun, comfy, and campy like the 90's show that we know, but it's still dealing with the occult, for teens. There's far worse out there.

I watched like 25 mins of it and it went sjw as fuck so I turned it off. The lead actress is pretty weak anyways, she was better in mad men

((TV entertainment))

The problem is naïve people may not know going in what it's about thinking it's saccharine shit like the source material or 90s show, but do your homework first. Riverdale was Archie done Twin Peaks style, so the fact that the same people are making Sabrina should be a heads up.

The star is hot. She looks like emma Watson would've if Weinstein didn't give her the 1k cock stare

>First two episodes
>Minors staging orgy
>Reference to cannibalism of murdered kid
>Draining the blood of said murdered kid to use in Satanic mass baptism thing

a'ight

This

Attached: 1538122242228.jpg (389x378, 20K)

Watched one episode with my girlfriend (she used to love the old TV show when she was younger). Even she saw the bullshit, as soon as the chick that looks like a guy was on whinging about "they lifted my shirt up to see if I had any tits" she just laughed. We got to the point where she was complaining to the principal and turned it off & put Band of Brothers on. The acting is incredibly cringe.

Tv (((Programming)))
Turn the fuckin thing off and walk away from it

It's on Netflix you retarded boomer faggot.

And they are the explicit bad guys for doing so. Leatherface thought his family's traditions were perfectly adequate as well. I'm not gonna say "watch the show and see" but come on, she was raised to be Satanist and explicitly rejects it when the devil tries to get her to sign her soul over to him.

It's a horror show, I can't try to get this across any more than I already have.

If you cannot even handle a television show, how will you even handle life?

Fucking losers

Go to /v/ or Jow Forums if you want to talk about movies, nobody cares and it has nothing political in it.Read the fucking rules before you post again.

Where are you getting this from? The "real" witches who follow Satan are presented as evil all the way down, which is literally the main source of conflict in this show - Sabrina's familial ties to evil and how she wants to break free of it.

Nothing degenerate to see here, except for some horror imagery which is clearly presented as evil, you're stretching.

This is all that needs to be said.

>Jow Forums is trash

Attached: 61yqyFVHmKL._SL1055_.jpg (1055x722, 56K)

Its a great show, OP must be a christ fag

Attached: 1519903199462.png (500x461, 233K)

They fake the orgy, to goad the guys into homsex shenanigans (wait, isn't that queer shaming). Main character is a virgin, because that's how the devil wants to get his dick wet, a la Rosemary's babby. How many 16 year olds are virgins, these days? And I honestly don't remember the cannibalism part.

If you want to discuss the plot or production value go to /tv if you want to appraise the looks of teen actresses stay here.

but its easier to sit infront of the computer and cry about random shit like this

If you equate watching TV to handling anything you're a loser. Watching a TV show isn't a triumph over adversity, get a life.

>Leatherface
Texas Chainsaw Massacre was released as R and unrated, this is directed at minors.

>it's a show about a satanic loli witch that goes to great lengths to bash Christian culture
Care to offer some details?

I mean, I watched about 10 minutes of it. But isn't it set in like, the 60s?

Kiki sucks at acting but she's such a qt

Attached: feelsgood.jpg (313x320, 27K)

>Jewish religion

Attached: 1512863198184.png (1075x766, 507K)

>the mean jocks lifted my shirt up to see if I had tits!

It's a terrible show, might as well be on MTV.

One of the aunt's says its a shame the parents of a dead kid want an open casket funeral cause they haven't had long-pig in a while.

The aunt makes a few edgy jokes about eating the caravers.

You all know magic isn't real right? The children this show is marketed towards sure seem to grasp that concept....

Fuck Christianity.

Fuck Rabbi Yeshua.

Attached: Jesus_2013v1_Yeshua_600x4501.png (600x450, 166K)

> Wife asks me to watch first episode with her
> First episode is literally pic related

Attached: 20181028_172553.png (1065x805, 879K)

Because not every show can be as red-pilled as Batman...
youtu.be/McS3iCRt33g

Attached: batmaga.jpg (892x625, 43K)

It's not terribly clear that it's in the 60's, but 60's kids were just as wild, if not more wild than kids today. I mean, shit, in the 70's/80's, didn't "Dr. Christine Ford" have sex with like a hundred dudes in highschool?

>watching any liberal minded show
>getting upset of said show
theres a reason why we dont watch this shit. see above.

This is called projection.

That's besides the point, why are you normalizing Jewish degeneracy? They recorded the scene to give the impression it's real, they were portraying 15 year olds in adult lingerie and make-up staging a freaking orgy. Not the sort of shit you should be pushing on children.

Flew over my head, I guess. But they're the Satanists of the family.

What episode is kiki's non-con scene?

Also any pool party or cheer tryout plotlines?

No, you're the one acting like sitting through a TV show is some important thing we have to overcome to function in the real world.

Lucifer is cooler then jesus, get over it.

Attached: 220px-Baphomet.png (220x290, 35K)

What's honestly more terrifying is that it's teaching young women to use sex as a tool to entrap men. Not like they wouldn't learn that on their own, but it's literally teaching them that.

Lucifer is a homo who got butthurt God didn't want his boipucci so he got weird and stalkery and God told him to fuck off. Lucifer is the most angel in the bible.

I watched the series and their is literally no scene like that. Its in your head cause your a christ fag lol

Beta angel

Its modern. The queer nigger has a MacBook I think.

Somebody is upset it was actual 15 year olds in their underwear...

Hollywood had been lost.

RIP Hollywood.

Attached: image.jpg (720x1010, 325K)

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1381, 550K)

Satanist are the NPC of Christianity haven’t you read the book you guys lose in the end

>teaching young women
Minors user, a 15 year old is a child no matter how hard the pedo crowd tries to normalize the sexualization of kids.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1375, 511K)

Fuck off a wasn't even fucking serious, you however are, fuck off loser nerd
>inb4 merely pretending
Yes i was, now fuck off you eternal autist.

I kinda liked it. It's irritating how it doesn't really go anywhere, but it was largely unoffensive and an okay way to waste some time over the weekend.

Except Daredevil, it actually puts Catholicism in a good light

Christians are just as bad as SJW's, look at these butthurt comments just cause satan is in a tv show.

Attached: Dprax8GU4AA3EMg.jpg (864x486, 78K)

Lol jeez calm down it's just an imageboard

>netflix coming in with another satanic show

Attached: 169023616161437.gif (480x270, 1.86M)

>a dark horror TV show around Christmas is equal to a cartoon
Guess we better throw away all technology and speak out against 99 percent of media, because you can't have things that aren't explicitly pro-Christian! There goes all of horror and sci-fi.

>Implying Riverdale wasn't redpilled.

avoiceformen.com/feminism/did-mras-infiltrate-riverdale/

this girl has 100% done sexual favors before 18

If you believe in jesus your an NPC

Attached: 1539241864428.jpg (680x550, 26K)

Didn't know they remade Heathers. Kind of surprised they would given the who school massacre aspect to it. Won't ever watch it though.

Words matter, but the autistic fag fill never understand sarcasm.

If a 15 year old hasn't gone through puberty it is still a child. The amount of times a rock has revolved around a star has no bearing on whether someone is a child nor whether attraction to them makes someone a pedophile.

>I was just being sarcastic

Sure you were lol

Wrong this board has more White night fags than any other board /b/ is the audience you want

this, i didn't know till i saw that post