I am a gay Japanese

I am a gay Japanese.
What is the value/profit of having family?(for example, having child)

I really don't see any benefit

Attached: 1499464862501.jpg (597x589, 80K)

You bring great shame not just to your family, but to Japan

How?
I am proud of being gay. There is nothing wrong to pursue the happiness.

>I am proud of being gay.

Here.

Attached: 14091459153048[1].jpg (700x500, 61K)

Don't listen to these knuckle heads, nothing wrong with being gay, friendo

you have a mental illness
objectively, a family is an incredible burden but we all have one because we have a drive to continue and live on as yoomens

>I am proud of being gay
What are you proud of exactly? You are like a woman, seeking attention and comfort from a man. You either wish to put you dick inside another man's anus, or want it done to you. You will never have children - never create life with another human being. Your father and his father had children, going all the way back to our common ancestor, but part of that line ends with you.

So please, what about being gay are you proud of?

You failed your biological goal.
You had one job.

One
Job

I can love a person without any "Rational reason"

It should be beautiful and it IS beautiful. I guess.

You need help. The happiness you are finding is false. You need to get to know Jesus.

The word you're looking for is hedonism. Not "happiness"

You'll understand when you're 80 and can't get up from your bed.

begone demon of gayness
leave that twink jap body alone!!!

i compel you by the power of CHRIST
begone demon

Attached: 1509034257589.jpg (800x600, 36K)

do this.

Attached: a4j66N1_700b.jpg (308x325, 18K)

Well... I need love that doesn't give me cancer or hurt all the time. Lesbians are fine too. None of my business if some men leave more for others.

spoken like a true npc

So much this...

To bring a life into this world to torment as you were tormented so there is finally someone who understands your pain. Even if he/she hates you, the cycle of abuse has been completed and begun anew.

You are the product of millions of years of evolution. Every ancestor before you has had children, overcome death. And you decide to cut of your evolutionary line for the sake of your own sexual pleasure.

you have the failed the human species. you had one job, and you failed.

You're genetics die with you unless you produce offspring. Being a faggot, your unhealthy genetics should die. There is no value in your reproduction.

There is no value or profit in producing children they get have your genes and if they have children they will have a quarter then an 8th then 16th and so on ad-infinitum. It is diminishing returns.

Must be the same shitposting english teacher making constant threads about wanting immigrants

the gay gene as i turns out can function in two ways, it either makes you love cock or makes you very handsome. Thats why its persisted throughout human evolution. Chances are if this Jap had a kid he'd either be gay or very handsome.

>reading all the irrationally angry posts about some literal who being gay
y’all fell for this guy’s bait hook, line and sinker

Attached: 8E5B9178-3FB6-4D24-B0DE-70229E545436.png (1334x750, 1.96M)

Linear direct descendent reproduction-based honour systems are nigger tier. It's not based on science at all. Humans are very closely related to other members of their ethnic group and as long as the group as a whole can survive and thrive there is zero harm caused by a tiny minority of individuals straying from the pack.

Attached: 03948302803.png (1024x768, 387K)