Uh..100+ times a day a white woman in America is forced to have sex with a black man

Yet burgers dare to criticize Europe?

Attached: blackonwhiterape.jpg (750x547, 81K)

I dont really belive that 100 white women in the US are getting assaulted/raped a day maybe less 10

more than 10 in just detroit a day my dude, if anything it's an undershoot

> regret is now considered rape

There is your other 90 women

>If I ignore percentages, maybe people won't realize I'm a retarded Euro-peon
You have entire European nations that used to have no rape statistic that now do, because of immigration. Fuck off.

Attached: swedish rape.png (1199x790, 245K)

That's a lot of White women going about the US with black DNA in them for a good chunk of their lives. No wonder the 56% meme came into existence.

>forced to have sex with a black man

Attached: diversity.jpg (646x789, 150K)

300,000,000 is a lot of people my dude

Could be worse though, it could be SA where most White women will be raped multiple times during their lifespan.

whiter than you Achmed

Attached: 1512983941686.png (534x363, 91K)

Most recent stat was 14k per year, which would make it 38 per day.
Obviously much worse than the average of 0 per day white on black.
Most of our problems were already here and or allowed to breed while You import your rapists.
Probably just semantics.

yeah but there are like 6mil male niggers

We were trying to warn you, why didn't you listen?

They wouldn't be raped if they carried a gun.

You live in a small village, completely unaware of the terrible urban jungle that lies out there.

We have 350 million people, EUNigger, go get acid attacked.

100 a day? That black man has a work ethic

Nigger we have an average of 12 teens die everyday from texting and driving. But that;s OK because phones have low capacity magazines.

You are getting closer.

>Whites make up 60% of the population
>White women make up 51% of USA whites
>That means we have almost exactly 100,000,000 white women

So what you are really saying is that on any given day, a white woman has a one in a million chance of getting raped by a black man.

once you isolate the statistic you find that only 1.9% of the US population (nigger males 15-35) are responsible for over 60% of all violent crimes in the country

FUCK NIGGERS

women in main have a zero percent chance whereas a woman living in st.louis has a 99% chance

>Refugees welcome XD! REFUGEES WELCOME XD!!!
>Surround themselves with rapists because they're so progressive.
>Feminist groups will threaten rape victims into silence if the rapist was black, rapefugee, both.
>Will ignore things like the sex trade, woman slavery, etc because its not progressive enough for them.
They deserve it, to be honest. White women are like the Dodo, they're too stupid to live.

Attached: 1532613820462.png (757x632, 349K)

trips of hilarity. never change, mate!

Attached: 1477699817547.gif (240x180, 3.27M)

Based.

Vast majority of victims of interracial rape get in that situation because they actually trusted their rapist they knew personally. While dragging to bushes does happen, the most common interracial rape is consequence of white woman relaxing.