MESSAGE TO ALL CIA NIGGERS

Ever since Robert Bowers shot up that synagogue, you retards have been pumping out garbage threads talking about how he dindu nuffin and how we all should be murdering kikes left and right.
We all know what you're trying to do here. You're trying to get people to agree with you so that you can screencap the responses and use them as proof that Jow Forums is some sort of white supremacist breeding ground that needs to be shut down.
What you don't realize is this: nobody here is unironically celebrating what this boomer did. Hell, lots of people think the shooting was just a false flag planned by jews to make sure the republicans don't win during midterms like the "MAGAbomber" shit that happened earlier this month.
Not even Andrew Anglin, the edgiest, most genocidal Nazi on the internet is saying anything positive about Bowers: dailystormer.name/happening-pittsburgh-synagogue-shot-up-eight-dead/
You're not fooling anybody and you need to step up your game if you wanna coax us into talking about wanting to commit honest to God terrorist attacks.

TL;DR: take Michael Jordan's advice and stop pulling this dumb shit.

Attached: get some help.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
archive.is/pTXZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for truth

fuck CIAniggers

Attached: z9s6m7rj8nk11.jpg (1242x1421, 119K)

Andrew Anglin is a faggot and so is everyone in Canada, leaf scum

>implying its CIA and not hostile foreign powers
Fuck off chang

>the scourge of anti semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it can not be allowed to continue. it must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. we must stand with our jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti semitism and vanquish the forces of hate. through the centuries the jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. we've all read it studied it, theyve gone through a lot. and those seeking their destruction;we will seek their destruction
M A G A

Attached: jew2.jpg (554x616, 84K)

I would never take part in such violent action, but Bowers did nothing wrong. HIAS is a jewish organization with intent of bringing muslims to the US. Call me CIA like you're programmed to.

Very much this. It's a pathetically obvious false flag and the shills are out in full force now.

Attached: 1504191561212.png (370x547, 353K)

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

Once upon a time when a suicidal person came to pol he would usually be told to shoot up a synagogue before an hero'ing

Now that someone's actually did it you can spot the shills by those who are condemning it

Kike

>MUH FALSE FLAG!
>Still no evidence of false flag
>BUT MUH SPECULATION!
Nice!

Attached: 1483752987595.jpg (255x251, 12K)

Bump for truth. Fuck cia niggers

Just a NEET in Florida laughing a you, you oversensitive faggots don't belong on this board

Bowers was a mossad agent

No one shoots four cops and survives

Your days of fake news are over

Attached: 4E74FE18-43A0-4351-8330-6EE5BFE3B7BF.jpg (1344x1722, 337K)

I won't call you CIA because you don't act like pic related.

Attached: hey kid.png (658x507, 131K)

please return to /ptg/ and allow Jow Forums to do what Jow Forums has always done before you cocksuckers showed up

The jews used to have complete control over Pol

Now the tides are turning as the masses wake up

I haven’t seen anyone suicidal lately, just people who like baseball

That pic actually describes me. I never socialize unless I have to, because everybody feels like lesser beings to me.

>getting memed on so hard that you blow the midterms for Trump
Fucking boomers I swear to god.

Your days of fake news are over.

Enjoy the Arabs

He was mossad and everyone knows kike

Attached: 5E3F2F64-9F5E-46C9-92E8-55FA40A07231.jpg (796x1024, 84K)

This thread glows

>Being against the death of jews
Do you know where you are faggot?

Attached: 1523186336205.jpg (1308x1636, 295K)

The jews are so high on their own supply they don’t realize what the Arabs have planned.

Jow Forums is a board of peace. Everything posted here is in jest.

CIA shills: Obama is a fucking nigger. Nothing will ever change that

No one died mossad, nice try

You don’t shoot four cops and survive.

Oh I'm sure as hell not disagreeing with you, just pointing out how fucking retarded that britfag is.

Even if the dumb CIA niggers shut us down, it's not like we would disappear, we would just elsewhere. You think when you gentrify a city that poor people just stop existing? No of course not, they just go and fuck up nice neighborhoods. Please, shut us down.

Attached: 1539024617365.png (1080x1080, 497K)

IT'S NOT OUR FAULT SECULAR JEWS DON'T GO TO THE SYNAGOGUE ANYMORE AND DON'T ASK THE RABI FOR EVERY LITTLE SHIT THEY NEED TO DO IN THEIR LIVES, ALSO STOPPED DONATING.

I never said I was against the deaths of jews, I was just pointing out that there have been a shit-ton of glowinthedarks here lately trying to get people to admit to wanting to commit acts of terrorism so that they can get this place shut down.

this

Attached: 1540698056603.png (500x600, 182K)

I think it's just overconfidence. I think they actually believe they radicalized that shooter. The hubris

Attached: 152357368365836.gif (220x124, 244K)

Found the jew

>Burden of proof now relies solely on the defendant/opposition
Just like rape accusations!

Attached: 1535476883716.jpg (426x481, 29K)

Usually Canadian threads are hopelessly retarded, but this one is quality. Nobody with two brain cells to rub together approves of what that stormfag did.

Attached: E0D05C00-5F2E-4800-A400-43AE42BF3AF3.gif (390x600, 2.04M)

>Winning

As if they need an excuse. They could shut it down at anytime for any reason if they wanted. The site is owned by a foreign national

Why would the CIA niggers shut down their own honeypot website?
They were always here, its been a meme for years. The funny thing is that we always preached gas the kikes, race war now, and now that it finally somewhat happened, we back peddle.

Attached: 1536876458949.jpg (640x676, 92K)

Those are people who want to get a promotion in their jobs. Pure greed.

>t.

Attached: meh.png (496x367, 345K)

>look sir! I got those 4channer incels to shoot up jews!

Attached: 1522651253933.gif (384x288, 1.7M)

they're getting paid to do it
just keep making these threads and keep calling them out for what they are

To this I say:

On some lefty sites, after Antifa went out to cause trouble, the lefties cheered their actions. Then, when Antifa started to look bad, they implicitly disavowed them, denied they really existed, and blamed agents provocateurs out to make the left look bad.

Think about the mental gymnastics it takes to cheer and support the actions of some group, yet simultaneously be outraged about them being agents provocateurs.

Where am I going with this? Look around Jow Forums. What about this place *isn't* infested with Stormfaggers or Jew-haters?

Either:
A) this place is crawling agents provocateurs who are taking actions that you hate on principle,

B)... or this place is corrupt to the gills with the sort of people that the CIA and some such doesn't have to bother giving them a bad name, because they already known and act in a manner consistent with those labels.

Which is it?

Attached: 299.png (554x439, 168K)

SOURCE

And I'm starting to believe that thats actually bullshit.

Attached: wb1fddofnhu11.jpg (1598x1620, 316K)

It's A. It's very much A. So much A you should shit yourself if you found out how many posts are bots and CIA/FBI niggers

It’s ok I’m the same and you’re not missing out on much. It’s more entertaining being this way and being able to rile up any crowd with a few simple words while you remain calm. I’ve ruined many house parties by silently standing in a corner bothering nobody, then getting approached by a girl or a dude just making small chat with me then freaking out cuz I said something and getting more of their friends to join in after which I calmly continue and they almost do backflips in madness. Some of them end up leaving the party like pffft no way am I staying with this guy. Girls tend to stick around and just want to argue argue argue. It’s obvious they want the d cuz I’m so alpha so I end up telling them I have to go and if they want to keep talking to me they can pay for the cab ride and some of them do. Being a supreme autist is actually pretty alpha feeling.

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
whether or not the shooting actually happened the jews got exactly what they want. victimization, again.
they dont belong in our government

Attached: satan.jpg (330x550, 63K)

archive.is/pTXZ8

Terry is rolling in his grave. Why won't the CIA just let him rest in peace?

C. False dichotomy

ty

They most likely wouldn't. However after the 2016 elections they realized just influential we really can be. I believe their current goal is to simply keep us from making progress which they are still unable to do even with all of the slide threads, or that they want to try and diffuse this website. They just want it stagnate, when it gets lots of traffic is when they would cause problems.

>Either/Or
It's C:
>You're a faggot

kys

Okay, then. I guess its up to you to inform me what the other possibilities are.

Because I'm having a hard time believing Its both at the same time.

It can't be fake news when whats being told and broadcast is consistent with how things actually are.

And one can't complain about agents provocateurs when one embodies the very thing the supposed provocateurs act in the name of.

Attached: 1537999911321.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Gee, whats C). Articulate this third position that must exist.

Fuck CIA niggers

Attached: Shadowrun_2018.png (1080x1508, 478K)

Thats the opposite of what they want. They want to accelerate us, they would even arm us if someone wanted to bomb some federal building, Thats how they would be able to arrest us. Right now we arent doing anything illegal. On the other hand jidf, have and always will, slide us, because we oppose their beliefs and ideas.

based

CIA niggers go to hell. Bunch of shitty NPC goys working for non-patriots who hate freedom. Hope G. Wash comes back from the grave and ends you.

Attached: BUSTED.jpg (2048x2048, 349K)

If anything, stormfags should be the ones paying for this.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-28 at 15.46.34.png (733x493, 312K)

>Glow too strong
Not as many as the night of the shooting though, I think they're getting bored of fishing.

Then what is there to do?

Attached: IMG-20181025-WA0001.jpg (1600x800, 45K)

No because then we turn into martyr with a cause, name, and influence on others. I think that'd be a very dangerous game for them that they know they wouldn't win. For now they will just try and keep us suppressed, they can survey all of our ideas and plan counter operations which is a far better option for them. As you all know, Jow Forums is renowned for freaking the fuck out and acting way too soon. I don't want to sound like a 4D chess fag, because this is normal chess. This is like a game of chess where there are multiple factions and ideas spread and can influence other plans of several others players. The new left is too easy to read, but I think the CIA can play this game on a level that most of us don't understand. We just never realized until now that we are actually playing on the same board. We were both too busy trying to overtake the media or fight 3rd wave feminism to realize who our true enemy was.

Attached: 1540159145849.png (774x809, 606K)

Huh? To do? You keep posting dumbass and you get better at it without going insane or sperging out in real life.

>inb4 "No you idiot we have to kill all the jews NOW! GO OUT GOY AND KILL THOSE JEWS THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11!"

Attached: 1522824612935.jpg (313x286, 71K)

Why are CIA niggers against us? Werent they /ourguys/ back in the day?